• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout Paradise (PS3) - Online Meetups for mayhem and naked mugshots!

thelastword

Banned
Nintendo Playstation said:
Had an impromptu freeburn today with kamorra and Number45. tlword was there for a minute but disappeared. Did all ten Island challenges twice, netting both players another trophy. Also did some online road rages which were a lot of fun, though they would've been better with more people. Then I found a different room with a full bike lobby and knocked out the 5 bike challenges and 10 mile ride trophies!
Cool stuff. I saw your invite yesterday, but I was in a game where we did a tonne of challenges before we called it quits, Capt-Mhead was there as well. I was able to get the hawker mech's trophy amongst others and went from 50 challenges complete to a whopping 90.

I'm about 83% complete on trophies in total, just have to get the remaining cops and robbers, party trophies and of course the ten challenge Island trophy. I sure wished I stayed on with you guys to get those island challenges done, so if you happen to be online and i'm there, send an invite my way.

thelastword said:
Cool stuff. I saw your invite yesterday, but I was in a game where we did a tonne of challenges before we called it quits, Capt-Mhead was there as well. I was able to get the hawker mech's trophy amongst others and went from 50 challenges complete to a whopping 90.

I'm about 83% complete on trophies in total, just have to get the remaining cops and robbers, party trophies and of course the ten challenge Island trophy. I sure wished I stayed on with you guys to get those island challenges done, so if you happen to be online and i'm there, send an invite my way.
I only recently figured out that you don't have to wait for an invite to join a friend's game. I would've done that but I went off and found something else to do. And I think I've done all the island challenges about 8 or 9 times now, and they're still fun. :)

thelastword

Banned
I only recently figured out that you don't have to wait for an invite to join a friend's game. I would've done that but I went off and found something else to do. And I think I've done all the island challenges about 8 or 9 times now, and they're still fun. :)
Yeah, I kinda figured that too. I wasn't the one hosting the games I spoke of, so when I got an invite from Capt_Mhead I assumed that I couldn't invite him in, (same as you), yet he was in our game a minute or two later.

:lol I'm one of those 8 or 9. That was on my disc copy of the game where I now have 107 challenges complete. my psn version is what I was playing during the bike challenge thing, which I feel I have to apologize for again. Holy hell am I bad at motorcycles.

Top Bottom