• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****PRICES LOWERED. INVENTORY UPDATED*****

*****ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

First of all, thanks to everyone who has bought stuff from me so far. I've sold off enough stock in order for it to be worth just posting pictures of everything (and adding more stuff).

Checking the Buy/Sell/Trade document will show that I am a reputable seller (with a "+," no less). REST ASSURED, I WILL NOT SCAM YOU.

*****AGAIN, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

Listing the crown jewel first, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition signed by Kojima, the producer, and one of the models who did mocap for the bosses. Game is complete and in great condition. Signatures obtained at a signing event around the time of MGS4’s release.

(It’s difficult to see, but there's also a signature in the top left corner)
Price: 200
IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Import) - 18 Shipped
Hotel Dusk - 13 Shipped
Trauma Center - 10 Shipped
Elite Beat Agents - 10 Shipped

IMG_3601.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - 20 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 10 Shipped
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX - 14 Shipped
Darkstalkers Chronicle - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 10 Shipped

IMG_3605.jpg

Shadow Hearts Covenant - 23 Shipped
Odin Sphere - 18 Shipped

IMG_3604.jpg

Art of Fighting Anthology / Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 13 Shipped

IMG_3617.jpg

CHOOSE 3 FOR $12 Shipped
Kessen 2
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Guitar Hero
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

IMG_3608.jpg

Phantom Crash - 8 Shipped
Metal Slug 3 - 8 Shipped
OR BOTH FOR 14 Shipped

IMG_3609.jpg

Paper Mario: The Thousand year Door - 12 Shipped
Resident Evil 4 - 9 Shipped

IMG_3603.jpg

Drill Dozer - 12

IMG_3602.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 15 Shipped

IMG_3590.jpg

Flashback - 9 Shipped

IMG_3621.jpg

Sega Dreamcast Console w/3 Controllers and VMU - 45 Shipped

IMG_3587.jpg

Dreamcast Agetec Arcade Stick. Works Great. VMU NOT INCLUDED - 75 Shipped

IMG_3598.jpg

Metal Gear Saga vol. 1 - 15 Shipped
Metal Gear Saga vol. 2 (two copies available. one is sealed) - 12 Shipped
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide w/ Artbook - 22 Shipped

IMG_3596.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops PSP Case - 14 Shipped

*****ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Little King's Story (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (sealed)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
King of Fighters XII (sealed)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (platinum hits, sealed)
Lost Via Domus
NHL 10
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
The Box
Toy Story 2 (no DVD copy!)
This Is It! (2-disc)

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
Trinity Universe

Blu:
Kick-ass (complete)

quick question, how do you guys ship individual games (in normal DVD-size game cases) within North America? do you just buy an envelope and slip it in?

what's the best/cheapest way that still keeps the game safe?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Mike Works said:
quick question, how do you guys ship individual games (in normal DVD-size game cases) within North America? do you just buy an envelope and slip it in?

what's the best/cheapest way that still keeps the game safe?

Bubble mailers.
Yollow-Paper-Bubble-Mailers.jpg

Just going to throw a price out there for this, Final Fantasy XII (12 not 13) OST first print limited edition, opened but in mint condition $40 shipped.

xaosslug

i traded/bought from a dood that shipped the game wrapped in layers of printer paper... it arrived in surprisingly good condition. :lol

xaosslug said:
i traded/bought from a dood that shipped the game wrapped in layers of printer paper... it arrived in surprisingly good condition. :lol

That's how I've mailed games. Believe it or not I haven't had any of the stuff I sent out get damaged. But I've received games in bubble mailers, and their was holes in them that damaged the case of my game. The game was also in one of those "eco" cases they have, I was lucky the disk wasn't busted.

Now if someone ordered several things, of course I wouldn't ship it in computer paper. That's ridiculous and probably more dangerous to the contents.

MidnightScott said:
That's how I've mailed games. Believe it or not I haven't had any of the stuff I sent out get damaged. But I've received games in bubble mailers, and their was holes in them that damaged the case of my game. The game was also in one of those "eco" cases they have, I was lucky the disk wasn't busted.

Now if someone ordered several things, of course I wouldn't ship it in computer paper. That's ridiculous and probably more dangerous to the contents.

Boxes like Assassins creed 2 totally get fucked in shipping unless they're in a box. Those eco cases are complete shit.

Alucrid

Banned
Emerson said:
Bubble mailers.
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00KvOELTcCnahA/Yollow-Paper-Bubble-Mailers.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yep. I can usually find a pack of 3 at a dollar store.

[QUOTE=Zaraki_Kenpachi]Boxes like Assassins creed 2 totally get fucked in shipping unless they're in a box. Those eco cases are complete shit.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree which is why I swap out all my cases for clear ones I bought in bulk.

Amory

I have a copy of Red Dead Redemption and Batman Arkham Asylum (both for the 360, both in mint condition) that I'm interested in trading for pretty much any recent game for either the 360 or PS3.

If anyone wants to trade for either, just PM me with an offer for a recent game you have no use for anymore and we can probably make a deal.

On a side note, is anyone willing to sell me Two Worlds at a cheap price?

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. Just posting to do a few things here. Firstly, the NeoGAF User Feedback List has been updated to be accurate as of this post. So yay to that. Beyond that, just a few orders of business here guys.

• If you are considering PMing me to ask to be added to the list, that's fine. However all I ask in return is that before you do, please check the list to see if you are already on it.
  • When you leave feedback for other users, please take care to spell their username correctly. I have a bunch of PMs from your trading partners asking me to change the way their name is spelled on the list.
  • This guy right here? red shoe paul? Yeah. He's a scammer. Don't do business with him. He still owes another GAF user $50.

Positive Feedback for biocat, love the Club Nintendo Shirt! :]

Here's what I want if you got it:

PS3 Silver SIXAXIS Controller (no rumble), if you have one and want a Dual Shock 3 instead, I'll trade.

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

LittleBigPlanet GOTY Pre-Greatest Hits Edition, $20

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Nintendo e-Reader with cards for Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Excitebike, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis and Pokemon Ho-oh+Rapidash promo e-cards and the Eon Ticket, $20

Tetris DS (Nintendo version, not the Tetris Party game) $25, pending out

Picross DS, game cart only, $10

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $30

Skullmonkeys for PS1, $25

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $15

Namco X Capcom Special Sound Track CD, $10

Sanjuro

Have all my items relisted finally for the new thread. Some of the pricing for the items can be outdated, so if there is anything you are interested in feel free to PM me here or message me on one of my messenger names listed on profile.

PS3 - MLB 10: The Show. Complete. $24 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $8 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Halo:ODST. Complete. - $20 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Turnstyle

I'm after GTA San Andreas for the Xbox, and possibly the GTA double pack (III & Vice City). I'm in the UK, so PAL versions needed!

I'd be happy to trade the following if interested:

PSP

GTA: Vice City Stories
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Crush
Gitaroo Man Lives
Exit
Crazy Taxi
Loco Roco
Lumines
Lemmings

Xbox 360

Borderlands
Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper
Mini Ninjas

PM me if you're interested!

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

45227_422982466645_685251645_5449053_4230898_n.jpg

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15 $10
Brutal Legend - $16 $15 $12
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15 $10
44422422980296645685251.jpg

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22 $20
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22 $20
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)
44983422980421645685251.jpg

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18 $16.50 (SOLD)
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18 $15
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $15

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

otakuderek

Linkhero1 said:
Positive feedback for VendettaXXI. He replied to every PM and kept me updated on the item. He shipped it as soon as I paid and the item was in great condition. I would definitely do business with again.

Positive feedback here for Linkhero1! Paid promptly! Will sell to or buy from! Enjoy your purchase.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member

daevv

Looking to trade my mint, adult owned, from a smoke free home, my PS3 copies of:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Modern Warfare 2
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed II

for the Xbox 360 versions. I can overnight air ship the games back to you as well. I live in Canada.

PM if interested and for references , Thx!

~d

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Price Drop! I will also throw in a 8 GB Micro SD Card. Looking for $375 shipped via Priority with Insurance.

Nexus One, Unlocked, with T-Mobile 3G. Comes with Android 2.2 (Froyo). Phone is in great shape, with no major blemishes/scratches anywhere. A few scratches on the chrome ring around the camera is all.

Includes:

The Phone
Charger
Headphones (never used)
Mini USB Cable
I'm also throwing in:
Bedside dock (with an extra charger)
Audio Out cable for the dock (never used)
Comes with the boxes for both.

6jkexg.jpg

All this stuff brand new costs ~$600.

White DS Lite - SOLD

WTS:

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Collector's (sealed) - $100

WTB:

PS3 slim 120GB
Batman Arkhum Asylum (either GOTY pref)
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

captmcblack said:
Umm...I'm putting this post here just to sort out interest, but if you're in the NYC area and you are interested in buying an arcade machine (maybe you're going to rehabilitate it/MAME it out?), I have a Neo-Geo gold candy cabinet and a Killer Instinct 2 cabinet :lol

They're both in rough shape, but have all their parts (cabinet/screen/controls/coin box/game boards/marquees/side art/et al) and turn on fine. A little spit and polish, and they'll be fresh and new...or perfect to make an awesome home arcade with. If there is any interest at all, make an offer to me via PM!

Just quoting this to remind people.

Also:

captmcblack said:
Reposting for help rebuilding a small NES collection. I've gotten some NES stuff from you guys - now, I need to keep building the collection out! Can anyone sell me the following games:

Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
River City Ransom
Jackal
Contra
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
The Guardian Legend
Punchout/Mike Tyson's Punchout
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Life Force
Kid Icarus
Cobra Triangle
Blaster Master

Do you have any of these games? If you have them, will you part with bundles of them? Let me know what you have (and any other worthwhile NES games you might be willing to sell me), and let's make a deal. The more of these you have and are willing to sell, the more I will buy. Please let me know as soon as you can - thanks in advance, all!

I'm still looking for NES games!

Alright guys, I'm moving cities in a few weeks, so I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Fortunately for you, that includes gaming stuff! I have positive feedback in this thread, and I'm always really good at communicating every step of the way.

So, with that said, this week I'm focusing on selling everything Dreamcast that I own. I haven't listed any prices, so feel free to make me an offer on anything you want and we can go from there. Every game comes complete with case and instruction booklet.

header.png

a.png
b.png

c.png
d.png

e.png
f.png

g.png
h.png

i.png
j.png

k.png
bonus.png

list.png

PM me if you have any questions!

I've posted this before but I'll try one more time here before going to eBay. I have a Logitech Harmony One I'd like to get rid of I have the PS3 adapter too. I used it for about a month before getting a bravia that has bravia sync. I have everything but the box it came in originally and it has no visible damage. PM for pics and make me an offer if you are interested.

I don't see any rules against trading PC version of games so I guess it's ok? If so, I've got a spare copy of Assassin Creed 2 for the PC that I'm willing to part with. If it's not cool, let me know. I checked the op just to be safe.

Looking for complete version of one of the following:

Lost Odyssey
ODST
Silent Hill: Homecoming on the 360
Singularity (any version)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (any version)
Resonance of Fate (any version)
Alan Wake
Just Cause 2 (any version)
Darksiders (any version)
3D Dot Game Heroes

Wario64 said:
Not to play mod police here but why isnt red shoe paul banned off these forums already?

The mods are not responsible, refer to the OP. We have to self govern instead.

By the way, thanks to everyone who is kind and fair in this thread. I appreciate you.

NoRéN

Wario64 said:
Not to play mod police here but why isnt red shoe paul banned off these forums already?
GAF is not responsible for what goes on here.
Basically, all they can do give him your tag.

Still looking for: xbox 360 wireless adapter.

Chairhome

Interested in selling my GBA Micro. Comes with Charger and black pouch.
IMG_43821-vi.jpg

Has a different (green camo) faceplate on with no scratches (ordered straight from Nintendo about a month or two ago). I'll throw in the old faceplate (pictured above) and the faceplate changer if I can find them. Asking $45 shipped.

Also have Shining Force GBA, Mario Tennis GBA and Mario Golf GBA for $9 shipped each, or $25 for all three.

Also have a GBM pouch thingie that can carry games and the system. Its square shaped and has a zipper. Can't find any pics at the moment, but I'll take some later if anyone is interested. Bought from the Nintendo store in WA a few months ago, never used. Will throw in for an extra $5, $7 if bought alone.

Snaku

Banned
Litflynt912 said:
kind of a shot in the dark....but does anyone have a neogeo pocket they are looking to offload?

PM ME

Shit, I had one, but haven't been able to find it since my move. Woulda gave it to ya for free. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom