• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoenixSFT said:
STILL want to buy the Fallout 3 GOTY Expansion Disk. Have Fallout 3 but don't want to buy it again just for the disk. PM me if you'd like to sell it, I have positive feedback on the list.

Thanks!

Bump for new page

Snookie

Lots of Dreamcast and Saturn Import Games.

Just going to add prices to this to make this a bit easier. I need this stuff gone.

Dreamcast
Marvel Vs. Capcom - SOLD
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - SOLD
Jo Jos Bizzare Adventure - 10
King of Figheters 1999 - Dream Match - 10
Biohazard 2 Value Plus - SOLD
Street Fighter 3 w/Impact - SOLD
US version Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike - SOLD

Saturn
Thunder Force V - 45
King Of Fighters 1997 - 10
Real Bout Special - 10
Xmen Vs Street Fighter - 20
Samurai Showdown 4/ Amakusa's Revenge - 15

All discs are in great condition.

pm me for offers or questions

4908501179_04d7307423.jpg

4909097602_a22f78bdb0.jpg

Not sure if there's any interest in this, but I've got a copy of the first print of the Final Fantasy XII (12, not 13) OST, opened but in mint condition. If anyone's interested make me an offer.

EDIT: In addition I've got a copy of the Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE for PS3 for sale, it's opened but in mint condition, but the VIP code has already been used. I'd like to get $25 shipped for it.

Reposting for help rebuilding a small NES collection. I've gotten some NES stuff from you guys - now, I need to keep building the collection out! Can anyone sell me the following games:

Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
River City Ransom
Jackal
Contra
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
The Guardian Legend
Punchout/Mike Tyson's Punchout
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Life Force
Kid Icarus
Cobra Triangle
Blaster Master

Do you have any of these games? If you have them, will you part with bundles of them? Let me know what you have (and any other worthwhile NES games you might be willing to sell me), and let's make a deal. The more of these you have and are willing to sell, the more I will buy. Please let me know as soon as you can - thanks in advance, all!

YagizY

All of the following are mint and contain manual, cover art, and original case unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping and game codes will be PMed. Prices adjusted. I request that you send payment as "gift" when using paypal. If you don't wish to do that you can pay via Amazon gift card.

Seven Samurai 3 Disc Criterion Collection - $16 (everything is mint, only watched once)

Wario Ware Inc. (GBA) - $6 (Cartridge only, label intact, legit cart)

What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? (GAME CODE TO DOWNLOAD OF PSN) - $5

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) $9

Primal (PS2) - $7 (sticky residue on top right corner of box)

Sanjuro

Have all my items relisted finally for the new thread. Some of the pricing for the items can be outdated, so if there is anything you are interested in feel free to PM me here or message me on one of my messenger names listed on profile.

PS3 - MLB 10: The Show. Complete. $24 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $8 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Halo:ODST. Complete. - $20 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Snookie said:
Lots of Dreamcast and Saturn Import Games.

Just going to add prices to this to make this a bit easier. I need this stuff gone.

Thunder Force V
Samurai Showdown 4/ Amakusa's Revenge

Just PMed you an offer for both of these games.

Also would like to leave positive feedback for friskykillface. Sorry dude I was banned and couldn't leave you any feedback. Anyway the Wavebird works perfectly.

GQman2121

Banned
Positive feedback for Koroshi, Partiotsbball, Doublethink, and xaosslug. They came; they saw; they paid.......Everything is in the post fellas. Thanks again!

edit: Also, positive feedback for blizzardjesus. I'll have the Wii headed your way tomorrow morning!!! Cheers!

Drakken

Leaving positive feedback for GQman2121. Super great deal on a bunch of DVDs, came really quickly, and some of them were even 2-disc editions!

brain_stew said:
Hey I've got some GFWL full game download codes for games I already own and since I'm ridiculously broke I'm going to have to sell them. Basically you use the "redeem code" function in the GFWL client and you're free to download the full game forever more as many times as you like and its tied to you account, just like Steam:

Bully: $5 ($15 on the store)
Assassin's Creed: $10 ($20 on the store)
Prince of Persia: $10 ($20 on the store)
World in Conflict - Complete Edition: $10 ($20 on the store)
Dawn of Discovery - $15 ($30 on the store)

Obviously there's no shipping costs since these are just digital downloads. Payment via Paypal please.

Updated with more games. All the titles will work fine with either a NA or EU Live account except Dawn of Discovery which is US only.

Looking for:
LP Vinyl record Anamanaguchi - Dawn Metropolis
R-150-1659014-1236118384.jpeg

and other game related vinyl

Also looking for the usb starcraft dogtag, i dont need the games on it.

NoRéN

Drakken said:
Leaving positive feedback for GQman2121. Super great deal on a bunch of DVDs, came really quickly, and some of them were even 2-disc editions!
I was pleasantly surprised about the 2 disc editions myself!

Looking to buy:
xbox 360 wireless adapter. Not looking to spend alot. Shoot me a PM if you're selling.

Have a massive stack of games here, all complete, all in good to okay condition.
Thing is though is that I'm too lazy to look up prices for most of them. So just make an offer and if it isn't totally silly I'll probably roll with it.
$3 is the bare minimum as it'll cover the costs of shipping (US/Canada only). If I have a price listed next to the game that's including shipping.

PSP
----
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play
Genesis Collection
Phantasy Star Portable 1 - $10

DS
----
The Dark Spire(no soundtrack CD though)

PS2
----
Devil Summoner 2: RKvKA (Keeping the plushie for myself...nyah) - $15
Seven Samurai 20XX
Winback 1
Final Fantasy XII (Regular edition)
Spy Fiction
Dual Hearts(no manual though) =(

Wii
----
Ultimate Shooting Collection
Castle of Shikigami 3

PS3
----
Disgaea 3 - $18
Resistance Fall of Man - $11
Folklore - $11
Ridge Racer 7 - $11
Genji: Days of the Blade

---
Bionic Commando
Tekken 6 - $13
Project Sylpheed
Raiden 4 (keeping the soundtrack CD for myself tho...)- $10
Bladestorm: The 100 years War (Case and disc have seen better days. More specifically it looks like the disc spent one too many spins in the cleaner and looks odd as a result. Still one can always install it and I got a good 40+ hours with maybe one or two freezes so it's not a complete mess) - $10
Red Faction: Guerilla - $17

PM me if you have any questions.

I'll also consider trades if you have any PSP RPGs you want to unload.

Yuripaw

Banned
HAVE:

So, I don't know if anyone is interested in buying this, but I thought I'd give it a shot...I need to come up with money for my car payment by the end of the week, and I have no choice but to sell my Playstation 3 for now.

I have the original backward compatible 60gb model (no box, but I do have the manual). I have a dual shock 3 with the system, the standard A/V cable, and power cable. For anyone who needs an HD cable, I can include an HDMI cable. As far as games go, I only have Metal Gear Solid 4 to include with it. I only have the 1 game that I want to part with, because I plan to buy a PS3 again once my financial situation gets better.

I try to take good care of my systems, and I have never had any problems with the system.

I'm not really sure what I can get for it, so PM me with an offer.

Have:
Pokemon Heart Gold (no Poke Walker) - Nintendo DS

Want:
Call of Duty World at War - PS3
Modnation Racers - PS3
Sin and Punishment Star Successor - Wii

I'm open to offers (I have Wii, PS3, DS), but am just looking to do an even swap for a game. PM me, US only.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Selling a couple things:

Nexus One, Unlocked, with T-Mobile 3G. Comes with Android 2.2 (Froyo). Phone is in great shape, with no major blemishes/scratches anywhere. A few scratches on the chrome ring around the camera is all.

Includes:

The Phone
Charger
Headphones (never used)
Mini USB Cable
I'm also throwing in:
Bedside dock (with an extra charger)
Audio Out cable for the dock (never used)
Comes with the boxes for both.

6jkexg.jpg

Looking for $400 shipped via Priority with Insurance. All this stuff brand new costs ~$600.

Next, a White DS Lite. Great shape, no major problems or scratches. Comes with a single stylus, box, and the charger. Throwing in a case as well which is in OK condition. Looking for $50 bucks shipped.

20t5x92.jpg

Umm...I'm putting this post here just to sort out interest, but if you're in the NYC area and you are interested in buying an arcade machine (maybe you're going to rehabilitate it/MAME it out?), I have a Neo-Geo gold candy cabinet and a Killer Instinct 2 cabinet :lol

They're both in rough shape, but have all their parts (cabinet/screen/controls/coin box/game boards/marquees/side art/et al) and turn on fine. A little spit and polish, and they'll be fresh and new...or perfect to make an awesome home arcade with. If there is any interest at all, make an offer to me!

Linkhero1

Positive feedback for VendettaXXI. He replied to every PM and kept me updated on the item. He shipped it as soon as I paid and the item was in great condition. I would definitely do business with again.

captmcblack said:
Umm...I'm putting this post here just to sort out interest, but if you're in the NYC area and you are interested in buying an arcade machine (maybe you're going to rehabilitate it/MAME it out?), I have a Neo-Geo gold candy cabinet and a Killer Instinct 2 cabinet :lol

They're both in rough shape, but have all their parts (cabinet/screen/controls/coin box/game boards/marquees/side art/et al) and turn on fine. A little spit and polish, and they'll be fresh and new...or perfect to make an awesome home arcade with. If there is any interest at all, make an offer to me!

A friend is highly interested in both these, specially KI2. How much?

xaosslug

ultra-mega positive feedback for vgachi57 and AmericanNinja, who were both a pleasure to negotiate with, transaction(s) could not have gone any smoother. :D

IrishNinja

red shoe paul said:
A friend is highly interested in both these, specially KI2. How much?

any amount you want; what's important is that you pay half up front, and the other half whenever the fuck you feel like it.

Kerrinck

IrishNinja said:
any amount you want; what's important is that you pay half up front, and the other half whenever the fuck you feel like it.

Just to let you know it is not for a friend, it s for him. He always uses this crappy excuse.
He still owes me 50$. Feel free to deal with him although I would really appreciate not to so we do not accept rippers in this thread.

Kerrinck said:
Just to let you know it is not for a friend, it s for him. He always uses this crappy excuse.
He still owes me 50$. Feel free to deal with him although I would really appreciate not to so we do not accept rippers in this thread.

I was wondering if that was ever resolved. I guess that answers that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom