• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Have all my items relisted finally for the new thread. Some of the pricing for the items can be outdated, so if there is anything you are interested in feel free to PM me here or message me on one of my messenger names listed on profile.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $7 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Halo:ODST. Complete. - $19 Shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $14 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Flavius

Very happy with my purchase from Litflynt912. Maintained great communication throughout the transaction, packing and condition of game was excellent, and even tossed in a freebie, to boot!

Thumbs up...aaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Flavius said:
Very happy with my purchase from Litflynt912. Maintained great communication throughout the transaction, packing and condition of game was excellent, and even tossed in a freebie, to boot!

Thumbs up...aaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

very positive feedback for Flavius ....great communication and very patient with me since it took an extra few days to ship!

Jeels

Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. He was very patient with my financial issues, made sure to always get back to me, and threw in some surprise goodies to boot.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
For Sale (prices are negotiable, for the most part)

eocoh.jpg

Flip Video Mino HD Camcorder (F460B) ($65 shipped)
34hui9w.jpg

Devil May Cry + Versus Guide ($11 shipped)
aeqqs4.jpg

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time (SNES) (box + manual) ($11 shipped)
2rpqump.jpg

Mega Man X (SNES) (complete) ($25 shipped)

PM me if you're interested

I have more items available that can be seen in my thread on CAG

Jeels said:
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. He was very patient with my financial issues, made sure to always get back to me, and threw in some surprise goodies to boot.

Positive feedback for Jeels. Great buyer, highly recommended. Enjoy the PSP!

***Lowered Prices!***

Patriotsbball5460 said:
I have here today some PS3 games, kept in great condition. Many of the games have been never played/once played and only taken out of the shrink wrap to get a whiff of the “new game” scent. I am in a smoke free house, and am a very protective person of my game collection, so I can assure you the games are in great condition. I am also willing to provide pictures of the games at the request of the buyer…

I am selling to the US only, add $4 for shipping to the bundle price. Payment is via PayPal! Please PM for the games you would like! Thanks for looking!

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $28
Battlefield: Bad Company-$12
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Never Played)-$12
The Godfather II-$12
Lego Batman-$15
Mercenaries 2-$11
Mirror’s Edge-$13
Prince of Persia (Played once, PM special detail)-$15
Pure- $13
007: Quantum of Solace- $11
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Played Once)-$11
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena- $15
Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge (Played Once)-$13
Terminator Salvation-$13

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $23
Alone in the Dark: Inferno (Played Once)-$10
Brutal Legend (Never Played)-$10
Fight Night Round 3-$10
John Woo’s: Stranglehold- $10
Hail To The Chimp (Played Once)-$10
Need for Speed: Carbon (Never Played, GH edition)- $10
Need for Speed: Pro Street (Never Played, GH edition)-$10

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $13
Facebreaker (Never Played)-$7
Guitar Hero: World Tour-$7
Motorstorm (PM for special details)-$8
NBA Ballers: Chosen One (Played Once)-$7
NCAA Football 09-$8
NCAA 08 March Madness-$5

Rock Revolution (Never Played)-Will be given away to a random buyer!

Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway Collector’s Edition (Never Played)-$20

If you are interested in single game purchases the price is listed plus $2 for shipping.

Thanks!

Bumped for new page :D

Hey fellas, trying to sell some Nintendo DS games. There are a couple GBA games and a PSP game also in this photo - they are for sale as well.

Some of these games are sealed, but most are just in "excellent" condition.

2s9eqvs.jpg

Thanks!

Going to try to get my motivation up enough to add a lot of Ps2/GCN/XBX/etc stuff tonight. Let's see.

Here's some Gamecube stuff:

23t5ueo.jpg
2nujd39.jpg

Most of the GCN stuff is sealed, if not otherwise probably "excellent" condition they could be considered.

hvv0pv.jpg

Here's XBX stuff, some sealed, most in good shape. Some games here are disc and case only (no manual), the dark unbranded case is Legacy of Kain Defiance ex-rental, disc only. Sorry for the glare on a couple of them, but they aren't the more important ones - they're just Clone Wars/Tetris Wars combo packs. Willing to get rid of the obvious ones here (like Halo Companion DVD) for essentially nothing just looking to get rid of them, so if yo uwant them with something else, feel free to lop them in.

auf9yq.jpg

2q8pru8.jpg

The above Playstation 2 games, I would say approximately 60-75 % are sealed, though the rest are primarily in excellent or very collectible condition complete with all documents and often receipts for original purchase if indeed opened.

dzwmqu.jpg

Here are a few stragglers from last gen. Some of these, like Mario Party 6, are unopened. Others, like Siren, are used and in good condition. Some, like Max Payne, are used and in poor condition (relatively, but still complete and in working order I assure). In general, this is the last mixed bag of assorted goods from that gen specifically.

w6tbbl.jpg

These are the only current gen items I have available at this time. These are all opened, but in nearly immaculate shape (barring maybe Vegas which would be in "fair" or "good" shape, but still complete).

Just drop my a PM and toss me an offer for whatever you want. I'm interested in getting rid of them, so I am reasonable. Though I do ask that if an item is overtly of mild value (say, a sealed Dark Cloud 2) that you also be reasonable in your offer. That's not to say that I value all of these games highly just because they are sealed - a sealed Wrath Unleashed is still Wrath Unleashed, no real added value rather just the bonus of getting it still-wrapped. You know which are which!

YagizY

All of the following are mint and contain manual, cover art, and original case unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping and game codes will be PMed.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) - $16 (in very very good condition. Only played 2 or 3 hours of it, bought brand new). I can throw in a copy of Metroid Prime 1 and make it $20 total.

Wario Ware Inc. (GBA) - $7 (Cartridge only, label intact, legit cart)

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) $9

Primal (PS2) - $6 (sticky residue on top right corner of box)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
elrechazao said:
Anything that a corporation doesn't want you to do should be illegal and is clearly immoral if it isn't already illegal.

Heh.

Frostburn said:
I don't think it's shady, just want to make sure whoever buys the game gets to actually play it...

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Buying Starcraft 2 discs are about as useful as AOL discs.

Yeah, that's what I originally thought. Thanks for clearing it up, gents.

Frostburn said:
I don't think it's shady, just want to make sure whoever buys the game gets to actually play it...

Well I PMed him to ask this but never got a response. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Edit: He did respond but I decided to pass on it. Halo Reach is coming out too soon for me to get addicted to Starcraft 2 anyway!

BumRush

Looking to trade my:

Cobalt DS Lite
Charger
Hard Case
New SMB
Tetris DS
Puzzle Quest
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
FFVI(GBA)
FFIV(GBA)
and a few other things (I don't remember all the games)

For a:

PSP

Anyone?

Smo21

BumRush said:
Looking to trade my:

Cobalt DS Lite
Charger
Hard Case
New SMB
Tetris DS
Puzzle Quest
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
FFVI(GBA)
FFIV(GBA)
and a few other things (I don't remember all the games)

For a:

PSP

Anyone?

wow. I think you can sell those individually and have more than enough for a psp

that said if no one offers a psp ill make you an offer on ffVI and the ds hard case

Grady Durden said:
Well I PMed him to ask this but never got a response. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I just sent you a reply. If you think it's too shady though then ok.

It's still up for sale. I guess I'll have to sell my battle.net account to whomever buys it but I don't see that being a problem. If it's against the GAF TOS then mods feel free to delete this post.

xaosslug

for sale/trade:

NCAA Football 11 (PS3, case is cracked at the top, but disc and manual are otherwise minty! The code may be unused? but I'm not sure, because I haven't tried it out and game was bought used)

For Sale: prices include U.S. Shipping...check the google doc for my feedback!

PS3

Midnight Club LA (black label, sealed)
$12

Soul Caliber IV (Sealed)
$11

Gundam Musou 2 (Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2 JP, 95% in English)
$16

looking for:

neogeo pocket

lolmark

SOLD

I'm selling my Toshiba Mini NB205. I primarily used it to take notes in class, but now that I'm out of school I no longer need it. The netbook is in very good condition. I'm looking to get $175 shipped. I will also listen to offers.

System specs:
Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz Processor
2GB DDR2 RAM [Upgraded. Originally 1GB]
160 GB Hard Drive
10.1" Display
Original box and packaging not included.

Pictures:

My feedback:
Positive feedback score of 7 [100%] on Cheapassgamer.com
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/trade.php?do=feedback&userid=36519
Positive feedback score of 1 [100%] on Neogaf.com
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Zmbo8VWTXp2qhR2_QmFS7TJY44ZvTJ-QRYSbg65Gj1U

SOLD

Omiee

xmpv2o.jpg

all these games for 250 euro which means less than 10 euro a game.

guitar hero world tour
ufc 2009
socom confrontation
motorstorm pacific rift
quantum of solace
dead space
mirrors edge
top spin 3
nba live 09
far cry 2
bioshock
mgs4
infamous
oblivon game of the year edition
midnight club la
red faction guerrila
heavenly sword
prince of persia
killzone 2
resistance fall of man
tom clancy's rainbow six vegas 2
bad company
fifa 09
ghost recon advanced warfighter 2
saints row 2
resistance 2

all this for 150 euro[/B]

modern warfare 2 hardened edition( never played )
pgr4
halo odst
left 4 dead 2
pure
lego batman
forza motorsport 2
grand theft auto episodes from liberty city
red alert 3
mass effect 2
band hero 2 with drumset mic and 2 guitars
fear 2

1ysjh3.jpg

1zcmz5l.jpg

I'm from holland and will ship these to anywhere in holland, and other country's as well but i have to know the shipping cost for it first off course.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
GamerGeorge said:
Well, a few months ago I got a Japanese 60GB PlayStation 3 (with wireless Internet, four USB ports, and the various memory stick slots) here for $217 shipped, so you might want to lower your price a little bit.
Just sold it for $330 shipped on Amazon.

Dr. Acid Avatar said:
I need a new gaming PC so I'm selling or trading my PS3 Slim bundle, which consists of a 120gb PS3, 17 games and an official Sony Bluetooth headset. I'm looking for a either a gaming desktop or laptop. I'd also take $618($600 flat, $18 to cover PP fees) for everything shipped.

This bundle is in mint condition. Games include their case, manuals and any inserts that came with them. System comes in the box and the headset has it's original box. They include:

PS3 120GB (Comes with controller, all cables, original box, paperwork and the receipt. This PS3 also has a warranty)

Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset

Red Dead Redemption

Demon's Souls

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Assassin's Creed 2

Super Street Fighter 4

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age Origins Awakening

Heavy Rain

God of War 3

God of War Collection

Resident Evil 5 GOLD Edition

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Darksiders

Final Fantasy XIII

Uncharted 2

Resonance of Fate

Wednesday bump. I'd also sell it for $618 shipped.

boiled goose

good with gravy
MASSIVE MEGA SALE

All games used and complete [orignal box +manual] unless otherwise noted. PM if you want pics. All prices shipped within US. If interested in a game, but think price is unfair, just let me know and we can negotiate.

X360
Army of Two $16
Sonic Unleashed $18
Crackdown $10
Soul Calibur 4 $13
Overlord $4.50
Dragon Age Origins $23
GTA4 $35
The Darkness $10
Lego Indiana Jones $4.00
Darksiders $21
Gears of War 2 $21
Turok $8
Fable 2 $19
street fighter 4 $13
Saints Row [platimn hits] $4.50
Rainbow Six Vegas [with endwar bonus disk] $16
Kane and lynch dead men [was bought used, never worked,
randomly crashes, maybe u can fix it] $4

Wii
Just Dance [Sealed and New] $35
Naruto Clash of Ninja revolution [Sealed and New] $16

DS
New Super mario brothers $19
Nintendogs Lab and Friends $14
High School musical 2: work this out $7
my fashion studio $10
NDSlite 3 styles pack, red blue green $5

PSP
Valkyrie profile lenneth $16
Aedis eclipse generation of chaos $14
star wars battlefront 2 $10

Gamecube
Viewtiful Joe $6
super mario strikers $14
sonic adventure dx directors cut $10
metriod prime $4.00
mario party 6 [disk only] $5
soul calibur 2 [was bought used, never worked,
randomly crashes, maybe u can fix it] $4

ps2
Tekken 5 [greatest hits] $6

xbox
mechassault $4
splinter cell chaos theory $7
splinter cell stealth action redifined $4
gladius $10
splnter cel pandora tomorrow $6

gba
kingdom hearts chanin of memories [have box and manual, box is squished] $8
Final fantasy I and II [have box and manual, box is squished] $10

Want to buy used:

Silent Hill Shattered Memories Wii
A Boy and his blob Wii

Can ship internationally. (Shipping costs will vary)
Discount of $1 for every item in combined shipments
Paypal
Have 100% positive feedback on gaf and ebay.

PM me if interested!

xaosslug

stellar, +1 positive feedback for Pangya! I bought $40 PSN monies for concealed cash monies! Everything went according to keikaku! :D

Hey guys, Dr. Acid Avatar and I are looking for a little advice.

I am buying his Ps3, headset, and 5 games for 400$ and he has 1 rep and I don't have any. How do you think we should go about making the deal happen?

Crisis

Banned
cuevas said:
Hey guys, Dr. Acid Avatar and I are looking for a little advice.

I am buying his Ps3, headset, and 5 games for 400$ and he has 1 rep and I don't have any. How do you think we should go about making the deal happen?

My personal recommendation for that would be for you to send the $400 first and for Dr. Acid Avatar to include tracking as part of the delivery method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom