• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
cuevas said:
Hey guys, Dr. Acid Avatar and I are looking for a little advice.

I am buying his Ps3, headset, and 5 games for 400$ and he has 1 rep and I don't have any. How do you think we should go about making the deal happen?

Paypal him money, he sends you stuff. Hope for the best?

TP

cuevas said:

I am buying his Ps3, headset, and 5 games for 400$ and he has 1 rep and I don't have any. How do you think we should go about making the deal happen?

Serious? I'ts a $400 deal, he has one rep you have none
You pay him first.

If you're selling something don't ship until you get paid

I'm looking to sell some video game soundtracks, these are all legit japanese imports, and all are opened, but in mint condition. I'd like to get $20 shipped for each one, but I'd prefer to sell more than one at a time.
Final Fantasy XI Piano Collections
Final Fantasy XII first print limited edition
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Dead Rising-It also came with a shirt when I bought it, never worn, still in the plastic bag it came in.
Ico
Bullet Witch

rc213

cuevas said:

Paypal him money, Don't send payment as gift. Use UPS/FedEx and don't skimp on the Insurance.

WTB

Borderlands PS3

PM ME Shipped price to Los Angeles, CA 90017

Ebay
Heatware
CAG

I want to sell some unopened Dreamcast games but I'm not sure if they are valuable. If you're interested hit me up with a PM. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of the value so open to offers. They are:

Crazy Taxi
Nightmare Creatures II
Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Soul Calibur

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Little King's Story (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (sealed)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)
Ys SEVEN (PSP download code)

PSP-1001 system (snapped off analog nub, and no a/c wall charger. But other than that it's in VERY good condition and works fine! :D)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
NCAA Football 11
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Crackdown 2
Halo 3
King of Fighters XII (sealed)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (platinum hits, sealed)
Lost Via Domus
NHL 10
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
The Box
Toy Story 2 (no DVD copy!)
This Is It! (2-disc)

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
Trinity Universe

Blu:
Kick-ass (complete)

bubnbob

Banned
moop2000 said:
I want to sell some unopened Dreamcast games but I'm not sure if they are valuable. If you're interested hit me up with a PM. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of the value so open to offers. They are:

Crazy Taxi
Nightmare Creatures II
Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Soul Calibur

eBay -> Completed Auctions

you're welcome

Here's what I want if you got it:

PS3 Silver SIXAXIS Controller (no rumble), if you have one and want a Dual Shock 3 instead, I'll trade.

~

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

LittleBigPlanet GOTY Pre-Greatest Hits Edition, $20

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Nintendo e-Reader with cards for Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Excitebike, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis and Pokemon Ho-oh+Rapidash promo e-cards and the Eon Ticket, $20

Tetris DS (Nintendo version, not the Tetris Party game) SOLD

Picross DS, game cart only, $10, $5 with any other DS game

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $20

Skullmonkeys for PS1, $15

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $15

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese ver.) Famicom Mini GBA, cart only, $20

Hey fellas, trying to sell some Nintendo DS games. There are a couple GBA games and a PSP game also in this photo - they are for sale as well.

Some of these games are sealed, but most are just in "excellent" condition.

2s9eqvs.jpg

Thanks!

Going to try to get my motivation up enough to add a lot of Ps2/GCN/XBX/etc stuff tonight. Let's see.

Here's some Gamecube stuff:

23t5ueo.jpg
2nujd39.jpg

Most of the GCN stuff is sealed, if not otherwise probably "excellent" condition they could be considered.

hvv0pv.jpg

Here's XBX stuff, some sealed, most in good shape. Some games here are disc and case only (no manual), the dark unbranded case is Legacy of Kain Defiance ex-rental, disc only. Sorry for the glare on a couple of them, but they aren't the more important ones - they're just Clone Wars/Tetris Wars combo packs. Willing to get rid of the obvious ones here (like Halo Companion DVD) for essentially nothing just looking to get rid of them, so if yo uwant them with something else, feel free to lop them in.

auf9yq.jpg

2q8pru8.jpg

The above Playstation 2 games, I would say approximately 60-75 % are sealed, though the rest are primarily in excellent or very collectible condition complete with all documents and often receipts for original purchase if indeed opened.

dzwmqu.jpg

Here are a few stragglers from last gen. Some of these, like Mario Party 6, are unopened. Others, like Siren, are used and in good condition. Some, like Max Payne, are used and in poor condition (relatively, but still complete and in working order I assure). In general, this is the last mixed bag of assorted goods from that gen specifically.

w6tbbl.jpg

These are the only current gen items I have available at this time. These are all opened, but in nearly immaculate shape (barring maybe Vegas which would be in "fair" or "good" shape, but still complete).

In addition, here are some 64 games and whatnot.

15xonmc.jpg

Just added these Wii and Gamecube games:
2wp5bau.jpg

Pikmin (GH), Super Monkey Ball, Call of Duty 3, Donkey Konga (also have Kongos for this),

and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Just adding some Super Nintendo (SNES) games:

2rym5gi.jpg

2yuirux.jpg

The list would read: Street Fighter II, Mario All Stars, Taz Mania, Ken Griffy, Pac Man 2,
Wrestlemania, Jurassic Park, Populous, Stanley Cup, Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Metroid,
Super MArio World, MegaMan X, Something Football, Final Fantasy III, Mario Paint, Super
Metroid, Super Mario World (with ugly "MVP" sticker, buyers with the name of PAUL will feel
right at home with this vintage cartridge).

Also selling a model 1 Super Nintendo Console. It is available with or without these
games.

In addition, I offer base packages of just a console, a console with hookups/controller, or
package deals with requested games for the following systems: Nintendo 64, Sony
Playstation
, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis. Some NES available, but not
always.

Please, PM. Reasonable offers accepted. Hope to add specific prices soon.

Just drop my a PM and toss me an offer for whatever you want. I'm interested in getting rid of them, so I am reasonable. Though I do ask that if an item is overtly of mild value (say, a sealed Dark Cloud 2) that you also be reasonable in your offer. That's not to say that I value all of these games highly just because they are sealed - a sealed Wrath Unleashed is still Wrath Unleashed, no real added value rather just the bonus of getting it still-wrapped. You know which are which!

Trying to get some money to pay for the flood of new releases in the fall.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

45227_422982466645_685251645_5449053_4230898_n.jpg

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15 $10
Brutal Legend - $16 $15 $12
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15 $10
44422422980296645685251.jpg

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22 $20
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22 $20
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)
44983422980421645685251.jpg

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18 $16.50 (SOLD)
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18 $15
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $15

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

***Lowered Prices on Bundles***

I have here today some PS3 games, kept in great condition. Many of the games have been never played/once played and only taken out of the shrink wrap to get a whiff of the “new game” scent. I am in a smoke free house, and am a very protective person of my game collection, so I can assure you the games are in great condition. I am also willing to provide pictures of the games at the request of the buyer…

I am selling to the US only, add $4 for shipping to the bundle price. Payment is via PayPal! Please PM for the games you would like! Thanks for looking!

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $28
Battlefield: Bad Company-$12
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Never Played)-$12
The Godfather II-$12
Lego Batman-$15
Mercenaries 2-$11
Mirror’s Edge-$13
Prince of Persia (Played once, PM special detail)-$15
Pure- $13
007: Quantum of Solace- $11
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Played Once)-$11
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena- $15
Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge (Played Once)-$13
Terminator Salvation-$13

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $23
Alone in the Dark: Inferno (Played Once)-$10
Brutal Legend (Never Played)-$10
Fight Night Round 3-$10
John Woo’s: Stranglehold- $10
Hail To The Chimp (Played Once)-$10
Need for Speed: Carbon (Never Played, GH edition)- $10
Need for Speed: Pro Street (Never Played, GH edition)-$10

Choose any 3 of the Games below for $13
Facebreaker (Never Played)-$7
Guitar Hero: World Tour-$7
Motorstorm (PM for special details)-$8
NBA Ballers: Chosen One (Played Once)-$7
NCAA Football 09-$8
NCAA 08 March Madness-$5

Rock Revolution (Never Played)-Will be given away to a random buyer!

Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway Collector’s Edition (Never Played)-$20

If you are interested in single game purchases the price is listed plus $2 for shipping.

Thanks!

YagizY

All of the following are mint and contain manual, cover art, and original case unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping.

Selling:

Borderlands (PS3) - $27

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) - $16 (in very very good condition. Only played 2 or 3 hours of it, bought brand new). I can throw in a copy of Metroid Prime 1 and make it $20 total.

Wario Ware Inc. (GBA) - $7 (Cartridge only, label intact, legit cart)

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) $9

Primal (PS2) - $6 (sticky residue on top right corner of box)

Willing to trade for:

Daxter (would like to have the case and manual for this, not just the cardboard sleeve)
Dead Rising 1 (would prefer it to be in very good condition)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Gamecube)
Muramasa
Bioshock (preferably PS3 and MINT)
YS 7 (PSP)
and other PSP RPG's.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Selling, Shipping included in prices. Have some 5-6 positive rep in the old thread I'll dig up if requested.

Anime
-Ouran Season 1, Part 1, 17$
-Kenshin Kyoto Arc, Premium Box Set(Some outer damage) 65$
-Kenshin Tales of Meiji Box Set(Great condition, but lid is a bit curved) 70$.
**Buy both, and I'll take off 7**
-Boogiepop Phantom LE, Comes with all 4 DVDs, 2Soundtracks, and Special Casing. 20$.

Buying, I'm currently looking to buy a PSP. No real price or anything and I'm not 100% yet sure I need it. But I just want to get an idea of what I have to pay.

Positive feedback for Patriotsbball5460. The games arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks again.

Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. The game arrived quickly and is just as described. Thank you.

deviant1

X360 120GB hard drive - $50 shipped: This is a brand new official MS HDD off of an Elite that I bought back in May. I already had a 120GB drive, so I never even used this. No transfer kit included.

Deathsmiles LE faceplate - $10 shipped: No intention of ever using this. Still in the bubble wrap.

Shipping is free in the US only. I prefer not to ship outside of the US.

Babalu.

Positive feedback for cr_blah_blah . Bought a 360 for my bro. good communication and willing to help with any problems. awesome seller.

WANT TO BUY These 360 games!!! PM me!!

Need for Speed: Shift

skate 3 for under $30
lost planet 2 for under $30

I have a Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code for 360, up for trade/sell. Looking for 1 month XBL codes, $10psn voucher or anything you're looking to get rid of. PM me with offers.

Black Rainbow said:
Positive feedback for Patriotsbball5460. The games arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks again.

Positive feedback for Black Rainbow as well! Very easy to work with with fast payment, would do business with again!

*****PRICES LOWERED. INVENTORY UPDATED*****

*****ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

First of all, thanks to everyone who has bought stuff from me so far. I've sold off enough stock in order for it to be worth just posting pictures of everything (and adding more stuff).

Checking the Buy/Sell/Trade document will show that I am a reputable seller (with a "+," no less). REST ASSURED, I WILL NOT SCAM YOU.

*****AGAIN, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

Listing the crown jewel first, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition signed by Kojima, the producer, and one of the models who did mocap for the bosses. Game is complete and in great condition. Signatures obtained at a signing event around the time of MGS4’s release.

(It’s difficult to see, but there's also a signature in the top left corner)
Price: 200
IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Import) - 18 Shipped
Hotel Dusk - 13 Shipped
Trauma Center - 10 Shipped
Elite Beat Agents - 10 Shipped

IMG_3601.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - 20 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 10 Shipped
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX - 14 Shipped
Darkstalkers Chronicle - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 10 Shipped

IMG_3605.jpg

Shadow Hearts Covenant - 23 Shipped
Odin Sphere - 18 Shipped

IMG_3604.jpg

Art of Fighting Anthology / Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 13 Shipped

IMG_3617.jpg

CHOOSE 3 FOR $12 Shipped
Kessen 2
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Guitar Hero
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

IMG_3608.jpg

Phantom Crash - 8 Shipped
Metal Slug 3 - 8 Shipped
OR BOTH FOR 14 Shipped

IMG_3609.jpg

Paper Mario: The Thousand year Door - 12 Shipped
Resident Evil 4 - 9 Shipped

IMG_3603.jpg

Drill Dozer - 12

IMG_3602.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 15 Shipped

IMG_3590.jpg

Flashback - 9 Shipped

IMG_3621.jpg

Sega Dreamcast Console w/3 Controllers and VMU - 45 Shipped

IMG_3587.jpg

Dreamcast Agetec Arcade Stick. Works Great. VMU NOT INCLUDED - 75 Shipped

IMG_3598.jpg

Metal Gear Saga vol. 1 - 15 Shipped
Metal Gear Saga vol. 2 (two copies available. one is sealed) - 12 Shipped
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide w/ Artbook - 22 Shipped

IMG_3596.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops PSP Case - 14 Shipped

*****DVD*****

$6 EACH OR CHOOSE 2 FOR $14 SHIPPED
Aeon Flux: The Complete Animated Collection
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated
Clerks X (10th Anniversary Box)

CHOOSE 3 FOR $12 SHIPPED
Braveheart
Dream Theater: Live at Budokan
RAN
Stand by Me
FLCL Disc 1
Heat
Idocracy
Way of the Gun
Mega 64: Version 1
Clerks 2 (still sealed)
Garden State

*****ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

Babalu. said:
Positive feedback for cr_blah_blah . Bought a 360 for my bro. good communication and willing to help with any problems. awesome seller.

WANT TO BUY These 360 games!!! PM me!!

Need for Speed: Shift

skate 3 for under $30
lost planet 2 for under $30

Positive feedback in return for Babalu. Immediate payment and super easy to work with.

kennah

EchoOneSix said:
I have a Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code for 360, up for trade/sell. Looking for 1 month XBL codes, $10psn voucher or anything you're looking to get rid of. PM me with offers.
I have a spare Left 4 Dead 1 PC on Steam.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Super Positive feedback for Smurfx. Paid quickly, good communication. Would do business with again.

captmcblack said:
Umm...I'm putting this post here just to sort out interest, but if you're in the NYC area and you are interested in buying an arcade machine (maybe you're going to rehabilitate it/MAME it out?), I have a Neo-Geo gold candy cabinet and a Killer Instinct 2 cabinet :lol

They're both in rough shape, but have all their parts (cabinet/screen/controls/coin box/game boards/marquees/side art/et al) and turn on fine. A little spit and polish, and they'll be fresh and new...or perfect to make an awesome home arcade with. If there is any interest at all, make an offer to me via PM!

Just quoting this to remind people.

Also:

captmcblack said:
Reposting for help rebuilding a small NES collection. I've gotten some NES stuff from you guys - now, I need to keep building the collection out! Can anyone sell me the following games:

Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
River City Ransom
Jackal
Contra
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
The Guardian Legend
Punchout/Mike Tyson's Punchout
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Life Force
Kid Icarus
Cobra Triangle
Blaster Master

Do you have any of these games? If you have them, will you part with bundles of them? Let me know what you have (and any other worthwhile NES games you might be willing to sell me), and let's make a deal. The more of these you have and are willing to sell, the more I will buy. Please let me know as soon as you can - thanks in advance, all!

I'm still looking for NES games!

Nightz

WTB
PS2 Slim (SCPH-90000 series preferred - the one with no power brick)
XBL Points
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Splinter Cell Conviction (360)

Looking for:
Batman Under The Red Hood on Blu Ray
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Sealed)

Selling:
Square Enix Gold Member Music Collection (Minus the iPod Touch)
23jmnug.jpg

boiled goose

good with gravy
Posting again:

MASSIVE MEGA SALE

All games used and complete [orignal box +manual] unless otherwise noted. PM if you want pics.
All prices shipped within US. If interested in a game, but think price is unfair, just let me know.

X360
Army of Two $16
Sonic Unleashed $18
Crackdown $10
Soul Calibur 4 $13
Overlord $4.50
Dragon Age Origins $23
GTA4 $35
The Darkness $10
Lego Indiana Jones $4.00
Darksiders $21
Gears of War 2 $21
Turok $8
Fable 2 $19
street fighter 4 $13
Saints Row [platimn hits] $4.50
Rainbow Six Vegas [with endwar bonus disk] $16
Kane and lynch dead men [was bought used, never worked,
randomly crashes, maybe u can fix it] $4

Wii
Just Dance [Sealed and New] $35
Naruto Clash of Ninja revolution [Sealed and New] $16

DS
New Super mario brothers $19
Nintendogs Lab and Friends $14
High School musical 2: work this out $7
my fashion studio $10
NDSlite 3 styles pack, red blue green $5

PSP
Valkyrie profile lenneth $16
Aedis eclipse generation of chaos $14
star wars battlefront 2 $10

Gamecube
Viewtiful Joe $6
super mario strikers $14
sonic adventure dx directors cut $10
metriod prime $4.00
mario party 6 [disk only] $5
soul calibur 2 [was bought used, never worked,
randomly crashes, maybe u can fix it] $4

ps2
Tekken 5 [greatest hits] $6

xbox
mechassault $4
splinter cell chaos theory $7
splinter cell stealth action redifined $4
gladius $10
splnter cel pandora tomorrow $6

gba
kingdom hearts chanin of memories [have box and manual, box is squished] $8
Final fantasy I and II [have box and manual, box is squished] $10

Want to buy used:

Silent Hill Shattered Memories Wii
A Boy and his blob Wii

Can ship internationally. (Shipping costs will vary)
Discount of $1 for every item in combined shipments
Paypal
Have 100% positive feedback on gaf and ebay.

PM me if interested! I will provide pics of the games you want.

The M.O.B

Selling a Ipod Touch 3G 32gb JAILBROKEN [Click this to find out about Jailbroke]

$179 Shipped! I also can ship internationally.

- In perfect working condition
- Headphones not included
- Include a USB charging cable (torn at edges)
- Included a leather bumper case
- Screen in perfect working condition
- Back is quite scratched
- Any Questions please PM me or reply to this post

Check my feedback, its all positive.

iNPdU.jpg

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Leaving positive feedback for Stencil. Fast shipping, great communication and item came as described. Would buy from again.

Flavius

I could not resist[ance] and have fall-en [of] into man-y a great deal here in the NeoGAF BST thread!

My thanks to PepsimanVsJoe for another excellent transaction!

Two thumbs up! No wait, that's not right...uhhhh...see it? 5 stars?? Do not miss???

Signed,
Gene Shalit

Still looking to trade my white DSi towards an iPod Touch or iPhone. I also have Bangaio DS, Metal Slug 7, Boing Docomodake, and Dragon Quest IV to trade as well.

Edit: Oh, and while it might not count for much, I do have Dark Void Zero on the DSi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom