• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

DS:
Teenage Zombies (sealed)
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir (sealed)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Trauma Center Under the Knife 2
Prince of Persia: Battles

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete) - pending out...

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Just Cause 2
Madden 11
MAG
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
Yakuza 3

360:
Dead Rising (no manual, disc has some scratches, but plays fine)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

allegate said:
I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in, and Halo Reach (sealed as I haven't had a chance to open it yet).

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

ffyg2.jpg

Bad picture, sorry about that. The GH5 guitar isn't pictured but it's in great condition.
Alright, I'm breaking it up.

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables = $200
Wireless adapter: $45
Games = $15 each, except for Reach=$45
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
allegate said:
NprF2.jpg

TwoOne PS2 Logitech wireless controller, $10.
All prices shipped.

Baconbitz

Banned
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

LittleBigPlanet GOTY Pre-Greatest Hits Edition, $20

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, no Manual, $10

Super Mario Galaxy 1 Club Nintendo Soundtrack, Gold 1-Disc Edition, $25

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese ver.) Famicom Mini GBA, cart only, $15

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA, cart only, $15

Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, cart only, $10

Get all 3 GBA games for $30

Picross DS, game cart only, $10, $5 with any other DS game

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $20

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $10

Just letting everyone know that the SMG ost was sold to me.

EYEL1NER

DigiMish said:
Selling the limited edition, unopened and brand new PAX2010 CHUN-LI TE STICK FOR PS3: $220 (shipped).
ChunLi-stick-2-e1282808387956.jpg
While I would not pay that much and while I would not buy a PS3 tourney stick, I feel like I must comment on it. That is a beautiful stick, the best I've seen so far out of the recent sticks. I like the BlazBlue stick, but every single SF one I have seen has been ugly to me. That looks amazing. Diggin that blue...

dallas

Hey, im selling some cool ps2, xbox, and gamecube games. All prices include shipping in the united states via usps priority mail. Dont hesitate to pm with questions, offers: i.e. if you want a bunch of games at a discount or are outside the US let me know and we'll work something out!

iiWXV.jpg
INuQ8.jpg
DW8Z2.jpg
f6rWM.jpg
jeBng.jpg

PS2:
Wild Arms 5 [Collectors Edition with art book] - 30
Dragon Quest VIII [w/ FFXII demo disc) - 18
Tales Of The Abyss - 30
Star Ocean 3 [Greatest Hits] - 10
Gradius V - 25
Castle Shikigami 2 - 10
Skygunner - 15
R-Type Final - 15
Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner - SOLD
Okami - 15
Katamari Damacy - 20
We Heart Katamari - 25
Ico - 25
Shadow Of The Colossus - 15
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - 15
Way Of The Samurai - 10
Steambot Chronicles - 15
Gitaroo Man - 20
Okage: Shadow King - 8
Yanya Caballista: City Skater - 5
Silpheed - 6
Capcom Fighting Evolution - 10
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - 10
King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact [Collectors Edition with dvd] - 20
King Of Fighters 2002 & 2003 - 30

ofr97.jpg

GAMECUBE:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 20
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 25
Tales Of Symphonia - 18
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance - 20
Resident Evil 4 - 10
F-Zero GX - 8
Mario Kart: Double Dash - 15

FIX5K.jpg

XBOX:
Panzer Dragoon Orta - 12
Metal Slug 3 - 15
Star Wars: KOTOR - 10
SNK Vs. Capcom: Chaos - 12
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 15
Ultra Bust-A-Move - 15

Downhome

Downhome said:
I don't have pictures yet, I figured I'd just toss this out before I go to that step.

Would any of you be interested in a new & sealed copy of Super Mario 64 (Player's Choice version)?

Like I said, I'm just tossing it out there to see if this is even something anyone would want.

Here are a couple of pictures I just took:

1003031.jpg

1003034s.jpg

Chairhome

Chairhome said:
Selling some gamecube games for extra scratch.
Make offers, but be reasonable, please, haha. I know the rough value of the games, but will be pretty lenient in discounting them since I have little use for them, but I'm not throwing them away! Roughly estimating an average of $10-15 on some of these. Not sure if I want to get rid of the Rogue games yet though... The game with the missing cover art is Mario Power Tennis.

IMG_20100916_084752-vi.jpg
Mega Man X Collection, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Super Mario Sunshine, and Smash Bros Melee are sold.

The M.O.B

This is still available as of 9/24/2010. PM ME!

Selling a Ipod Touch 3G 32gb iOS 4.0 Jailbroken

All new low price of $175 Shipped! I also can ship internationally for extra.

- In perfect working condition
- Headphones not included
- Include a USB charging cable
- Included a leather bumper case
- Screen in perfect working condition
- Back is quite scratched (pics below)
- Any Questions please PM me or reply to this post

Check my feedback, its all positive.

thefil

I'd like to trade a PSP 2000 (sparkling silver edition) for a PSP 3000. While this may sound like a ridiculous idea, I know that some people prefer the 2000 screen and that the 3000 can't run custom firmware. My 2000 is in moderate condition (there are some slight marks on the screen nonvisible during gameplay) and it comes equipped with the latest CFW. I'll also throw in:

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Metal Gear Acid
8GB memory stick
Pandora battery

I'd prefer someone from Canada so we could minimize shipping costs, but hey, whatever works.

Siyou

looking to trade metroid other m for mario galaxy 2. Metroid other M is only played for a little bit, otherwise remained in the case and in good condition! send a pm if you're willing to trade!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTT: My copy of Ketsui (It was put in the 360 I received, did not work, and placed back into its case) for your region-free copy of Espgaluda II. Pretty please? :) If you have a first-print copy with the soundtrack CD, I'll throw in a little cash to sweeten the deal. Obviously you'll need a Japanese 360 to play Ketsui.

PM me if you're interested.

I have $50 in Gamestop giftcards (2x $25 gift cards) that I'm looking to trade. I'm looking for either a Newegg giftcard or a computer case suitable for gaming.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Dr. Acid Avatar said:
I have $50 in Gamestop giftcards (2x $25 gift cards) that I'm looking to trade. I'm looking for either a Newegg giftcard or a computer case suitable for gaming.

PM'd.

Anybody have a PSP for sale? Any model will do, as long as it works and still holds a charge.

gcubed

will trade a psp go with 16gb memory card for a 3000

i know its unfair to the person with the 3000, but i'm throwing in the extra memory card! I want to play kingdom hearts!

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition, $20

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, no Manual, $10

Super Mario Galaxy 1 Club Nintendo Soundtrack, Gold 1-Disc Edition, SOLD

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese ver.) Famicom Mini GBA, cart only, $15

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA, cart only, $15

Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, cart only, $10

Get all 3 GBA games for $30

Picross DS, game cart only, $10, $5 with any other DS game

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $20

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $10

Firehead

WTS:
PSPGo [Good condition; Includes charger and original box; Running firmware 6.20, good for Patapon 2 demo exploit.] - Price includes shipping: $130OBO
2ReuD.png

6bTP1.png

I have a Battle.net account [WoW:The Burning Crusade with a level 30 hunter - keep or delete, whatever - Diablo II + LoD; StarCraft] - would $15 sound reasonable? SOLD!

I've had positive feedback on the old thread, don't know if that counts in the new one or not :/Lowered price! In dire need of a new GPU.

I'll keep my games installed on the PSP (Includes Persona 3 Portable, LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, Burnout Dominator, Echoes, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Final Fantasy Dissidia and Suikoden). However, if you want to actually buy games from the PSN store, you'll have to add your PSN account and will be unable to play the games tied to my account.
Added pics.

jkh13

Neo Member
Selling:

Brand new sealed copy of Mushihimesama futari 1.5 Limited Edition for Xbox 360.
Comes with the DLC for Ver1.01.

Item located in the UK.

mushiltd.jpg

PM with offers if interested and feel free to ask any questions.

Downhome

In addition to the sealed Super Mario 64 game I may be looking to unload, I also have a 100% working Sega Genesis/Sega CD combo with two controllers, both AC adapters and the following three games complete in cases - Batman Returns, Sonic CD, and Spider-Man vs. Kingpin.

I may have other oldschool games and systems I'm ready to unload in the future as well, so we'll see.

mug

Selling a White iPhone 3G - It's currently jailbroken with 4.0.1 and I can update to 4.1 at request. Anyways the phone works fine and shows some signs of wear - some dust under the screen, scratches on back and a hairline crack on the lower back plate. All purely cosmetic and will not effect the phone's functions. I'm also including a case, cable, and charger. I'm selling for $240 shipped + insurance. Msg me if interested.

iphone3g_4.jpg
iphone3g_2.jpg

iphone3g_3.jpg
iphone3g_5.jpg

NichM

Banned
Well, it's been a couple days since I put The Sky up for sale and there's been no bids yet. Possibly the auction format is confusing for people, so let me change that: I'll sell this gorgeous, rare collection of Amano art for $270, which is a $250 base price plus $20 shipping. (Shipping may increase if you're an overseas buyer.)

Yuripaw

Banned
I'm looking for a few games. I don't expect to buy them all, because I probably wouldn't be able to afford them all, but I figured I'd post what I am looking for to see if anyone has any of these because I can never find them some. Unless I say otherwise next to the title, it doesn't have to be complete with box/manual.

The ones in bold are what I'm looking for the most

If you want to know for shipping reason, I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

WTB:

NES games:
Mega Man
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Zelda II Adventure of Link

Sega Saturn games:
Sonic R
Guardian Heroes
Magic Knight Rayearth
Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Warcraft 2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Sega 32X games:
Knuckles Chaotix

Sega CD games:
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (complete only)

Playstation 1 games:
Mega Man Legends 2 (complete)
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (complete)

tim.mbp

Looking to sell the following DS games. All complete (minus Club Nintendo points), NTSC, and in great condition. Prices include shipping in the US. Add $1 for Canada. Paypal only.

Elite Beat Agents $5
Picross 3D $10
Pokemon HeartGold with Pokewalker $20

EGM92

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy an iPad 16gb wifi just the unit and the charging cable needed.

Possible partial trade? I have a bunch of things laying around, Zune HD 32GB, i5 mobile processor, Nvidia 260GTX Mobile MXM, Steam Game codes, 360/PS3 games list goes on and on. If you have an Ipad for sale, PM me with details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom