• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

I'm looking for the in-game item code for Final Fantasy XIV (Asuran Armguards) when you got Final Fantasy XIII. If you have XIII and not planning to play XIV. I want your code. PM me with offers.

Thanks ^___^

The M.O.B

This is still available as of 9/21/2010. PM ME!

Selling a Ipod Touch 3G 32gb iOS 4.0 (I can jailbreak it for you if you want)

All new low price of $175 Shipped! I also can ship internationally for extra.

- In perfect working condition
- Headphones not included
- Include a USB charging cable
- Included a leather bumper case
- Screen in perfect working condition
- Back is quite scratched (pics below)
- Any Questions please PM me or reply to this post

Check my feedback, its all positive.

Reposting...

jecclr2003 said:
One more round of moving sale items....
Just make fair shipped offers on the below items and they're yours. I'm not looking to profit... just extra items that don't need to go to my new house later this week.

I SHIP ONLY ON FRIDAYS.

Sega Saturn with many games.. this goes as one lot.
!B12if0Q!mk~$(KGrHqIOKiQE)7lSG2BcBMgFwsCYDg~~_12.JPG

!B12iw9QBmk~$(KGrHqQOKjwE)q1RM7SvBMgF)rhhtg~~_12.JPG

Included:

Sega Saturn System with brand new battery for memory.

2 memory cards
2 controllers
Weblink
demos
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA
X-men vs Street Fighter (import 4m card needed... not included)
Marvel Super Heroes (import. Works with included Power Memory card)
Virtua Cop
Revolution X
Sim City 2000
Alien Trilogy
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Last Bronx
Fighter's Megamix
Fighting Vipers
Frank thomas Baseball
WWF Wrestlemania Arcade
Panzer Dragoon Zwei
NBA Jam TE

The games have case in varying degrees of condition. The games ALL work as they should.

Sharp Aquos BD-HP21U Blu ray player w/ 6ft HDMI cable
!B1jTzR!EWk~$(KGrHqN,!hsE)p7J14IFBMe8sCB2Ww~~_12.JPG

$55 plus ship.

Insignia Blu Ray player used twice...
!B1j(O8!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKkUE)MZUhbcnBMe82vjp9g~~_12.JPG

$40 plus ship

Signed Best of WCW Chris Jericho Figure. Signed in Detroit in 07
!Bz38L1g!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!iUEw5jcrqRWBM(3zCBVzg~~_12.JPG

Frostburn

Frostburn said:
WTS: Tritton AX 720 Gaming headset $95 shipped in the US via Paypal

This works with PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. It has it's own Dolby Digital Amp with support for 2 headsets at once. It includes an adapter plug for use with your PC sound card if you don't want to use the included AMP. This is a closed headset design so it blocks out a good amount of environment noise while you are playing games and watching movies and doesn't have much sound leak at all so you won't disrupt anyone around you. I've used this headset to play PC games as well as a lot of Halo and CoD online for Xbox and it works great, it has very clear sound and good directional audio so you can tell where things around you are.

I have everything it came with except the box as I tossed it after moving to save space. Everything is in like new condition and works great. Let me know if you have any other questions or want specific pictures.

TrittonAx720_1.jpg

TrittonAx720_3.jpg

TrittonAx720_2.jpg

Reposting

Ryuukan

Ryuukan said:
For sale, US & PayPal only. PM if interested.

Shipping: I ship Fedex only, no PO Boxes. $5 for shipping, will provide tracking number as soon as package ships.

PS1:
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (No puppet, has everything else) - $35
Lunar Eternal Blue Complete (has everything) - $60
Gatekeepers (JP, has spine card) - $20

PS2:
Bust a Move Dance Summit 2001 with controller in box (JP) - $50

PSP:
Lumines Greatest Hits (Sealed) - $10

PS3:
NIER - $20

Price drops

Stencil

Selling:
20100922-bdt6qda47mjrqf6g43niw3jt77.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII XB360 - $20. Great condition.
Red Dead Redemption XB360 - $31. Great condition.
Star Ocean XB360 - $12.
Zelda: TP WII - $19.
Silent Hill PSX - $18.
D PSX - $16. Long box, discs have light surface scratches.
Metal Gear Solid PSX - $6.
Tekken 3, Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, GTA 2 PSX - $9. GTA & Jedi not pictured, no cases, discs are pretty beat up but work.
SMT: Persona 3 PS2 - $17.
Drakengard PS2 - $5.
Odin Sphere PS2 - $12.
Pikmin 2 GCN - $29.
Super Smash Bros N64 - $19. Comes with manual.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time DS - $9.
Pokemon Pearl DS - $12.
Mario Party DS DS - $14.
F-1 Race Box GB - Best Offer. Have pictures on request. Does not include F-1 Race game, only the link hub for gameboy. I know it sounds dumb but it's just going to get thrown out eventually if no one here wants it. Box is pristine.
4947953532_cfc11953f9.jpg

Capcom Figure - Best Offer. Don't know who she is/what game she's from or her rarity. I really wanted Chun Li or the lying-down-blonde-girl :(

All items listed are as complete as they came (unless otherwise noted). Shipping is included with prices listed. Shipped quickly with delivery confirmation. PM me for prices/if interested.

GAF
GAF
GAF
eBay
GameTZ

WTB/T:

Animal Crossing Wii

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
So due to a jerkface scammer on amazon marketplace I do not have a Japanese 360 like I thought I was going to. This makes the copy of Ketsui I bought basically useless to me. So I propose a trade:

My copy of Ketsui (It was put in the 360 I received, did not work, and placed back into its case) for your region-free copy of Espgaluda II. If you have a first-print copy with the soundtrack CD, I'll throw in a little cash to sweeten the deal. Obviously you'll need a Japanese 360 to play Ketsui.

PM me if you're interested.

Turnstyle

I'm after the first two Mario & Luigi games...Superstar Saga (GBA) and Partners in Time (DS).

Be willing to trade the following for a copy of either:

360:

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper
Borderlands + Borderlands official game guide
Mini Ninjas

UK only please!

PM if you're interested.

SNIKT!

Anyone interested in action figures? My buddy needed emergency financial help, so i bought his toy collection. I originally told him I'd sell it for him on ebay, but he needed the money immediately. I really wasn't in a position to help him either, but he and his wife just had a kid so...yeah. Now I need your help GAF! If you think any of these prices are a bit too much, let me know.

I've udated the link with a Final Fantasy VIII figure lot, Clive Barker's Tortured Souls series one and two set, Matrix figures, Metal Gear Solid figures, and Neon Genesis Evangelion figures. I'll be adding more as he brings it to me.
Here is the link...

http://shop.ebay.com/boogeyman!/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

robot

I have Halo Reach with an unused Recon Helmet code for $43 shipped in the continental U.S. *ON HOLD

Amazing game, my second copy just came so I'm passing the savings on to youuuuu!

knee

Free Shipping in the States, +$3 to Canada

I have feedback in the old thread, but no feedback in the newfangled google doc. :D I have 500+ ebay feedback as well. Paypal only.

PS3 - NEW AND SEALED
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $20
DiRT 2 - $25
The Bigs 2 - $20
WET - $17
Wolfenstein - $17

PS3 - USED, Great Condition, Original Owner
Bayonetta - $23
Tekken 6 - $23
NBA2K10 - $20
Tekken Wireless Arcade Stick $25 (will be shipped FedEx Ground, no international)

PS2 - NEW AND SEALED
Shadow of the Colossus - $30

PS2 - USED, Great Condition, Original Owner
ICO - $30

PSP - NEW AND SEALED
Gran Turismo - $13

XBOX360 - NEW AND SEALED
Dead Space - $17

Neo Geo Pocket Color - USED, SIGNS OF WEAR
It has a line (scratch? hair?) between the LCD and the plastic of the shell. It's on the inside. It works though. System Comes with SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millenium - $30

Firehead

Firehead said:
WTS:
PSPGo [Good condition; Includes charger and original box; Running firmware 6.20, good for Patapon 2 demo exploit.] - Price includes shipping: $130OBO (Pictures upon request)

And what is the stance on selling battle.net accounts on here?
I have a Battle.net account [WoW:The Burning Crusade with a level 30 hunter - keep or delete, whatever - Diablo II + LoD; StarCraft] - would $15 sound reasonable?
I'll remove if it's not allowed...

I've had positive feedback on the old thread, don't know if that counts in the new one or not :/
Lowered price! In dire need of a new GPU.

I'll keep my games installed on the PSP (Includes Persona 3 Portable, LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, Burnout Dominator, Echoes, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Final Fantasy Dissidia and Suikoden). However, if you want to actually buy games from the PSN store, you'll have to add your PSN account and will be unable to play the games tied to my account.

th3dude

Selling my like-new laptop: Acer Aspire Timeline 4806 Ultra Portable

This laptop was only lightly used since purchase and is in immaculate condition. All original packaging and contents are included. Please see the specs below:

• 13.3-inch LED-backlit widescreen display with 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and 200-nit high brightness
  • Energy efficient, 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium SU4100 processor with ultra-low voltage for extended battery life. The dual-core SU4100 has a has a power consumption rating of just 10 watts, a fast 800 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 2 MB L2 cache.
  • 320 GB hard drive
  • 4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM with 1066 MHz speed
  • Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1700 MB of shared video memory and support for DirectX 10 games.
  • Multi-gesture touchpad supports circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action zoom, and page flip. (Learn more)
  • Thermal-efficient cooling innovation ensures the notebook achieves comfortable skin temperature during use.
  • Crystal Eye webcam supports Acer PrimaLite technology, which consists of a premium sensor, firmware and lenses to provide superior video performance under low-light conditions. A built-in digital microphone helps keep background noise levels low and minimizes echoes.
  • Stereo speakers with Dolby Sound Room audio enhancement transforms the experience of movies, music, and games.
  • Draft-N Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11a/b/g/n) with SignalUp technology for enhanced antenna efficiency
  • Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
  • 5-in-1 memory card reader compatible with MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card
  • 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting a wide range of peripherals--from digital cameras to MP3 players.
  • HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable. Also includes standard analog VGA video output.
  • Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. And you can watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV on Windows Media Center. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
  • Get more features with Windows Anytime Upgrade. It's the best way to add features to Windows 7, takes as few as ten minutes, requires no software or downloads, and you'll keep your existing programs, files, and settings. Windows will walk you through the simple upgrade process.
  • Pre-loaded software includes Microsoft Works SE 9.0 for word processing and spreadsheet work. Enjoy a 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007.
  • Over 8 hours of average battery life with included 6-cell battery (5600 mAh)
  • Dimensions: 12.7 x 9 x 1.1 inches (WxDxH)
  • Weight: 3.5 pounds
What's in the Box
This package contains the Acer Aspire Timeline AS3810TZ-4806 notebook PC, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions

5W9xtl.jpg

Currently listed on eBay for $450 OBO. Please PM me an offer or feel free to make an offer on eBay if that makes you more comfortable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150495282952&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NichM

Banned
You there. Consider yourself a Final Fantasy fan? A devotee? Perhaps... a collector? Well, let me tell you about the finest, most lovingly assembled collection of Amano Final Fantasy art ever produced. Let me tell you about a little thing called The Sky.

thesky-01.jpg

Except it's not so little. The Sky is freaking huge. Look at the girth on that thing. What's that? The picture makes it a little hard to judge its enormity? You need something to compare it to?

thesky-02.jpg

The Sky is about the size of a healthy adult cat.

thesky-03.jpg

Here's what you see when you first open The Sky. We haven't even cracked the spine of a book yet, and already the sheer beauty of this collection has almost blinded you.

thesky-04.jpg

This is the supplemental material and bonus junk you get with The Sky. A postcard of Tina/Terra from FFVI, an acetate lineart sheet, a cute little animation flipbook, and a book all about artist Yoshitaka Amano, featuring interviews, photos of his studio and tools, rough sketches, and a gallery catalogue. But as cool as all of this is, none of it is why you're going to buy my copy of The Sky.

thesky-05.jpg

This is. These three hardbound volumes contain every piece of art, major or minor, that Yoshitaka Amano ever produced for a Final Fantasy game right up through FFX. Some of it you've seen before, but never this large or high-quality. And a lot of it will be completely new to you.

thesky-06.jpg

Here's an example from volume 2, covering FFIV-FFVI. This is the other half of that famous key art of Terra in her Magitek Armor looking out over Vector. Did you know it had another half? Now you do! And there's tons more like it in this GIGANTIC BUCKET OF AMANO ART!

Sadly, it will cost you. I paid $300 when I bought this six years ago and it's well out of print now. I'll be entertaining offers for it in PM for the next two days, at which point it will go to the highest bidder. And be aware that the shipping for this sucker will not be cheap, as it weighs in at 15 pounds.

But really, is any price too high for 15 pounds of classic Amano art?

Flavius

Now that's how you make a for sale post, NichM. Well done, and if I could sell enough plasma to afford it, I might even make the purchase!

Chairhome

Selling some gamecube games for extra scratch.
Make offers, but be reasonable, please, haha. I know the rough value of the games, but will be pretty lenient in discounting them since I have little use for them, but I'm not throwing them away! Roughly estimating an average of $10-15 on some of these. Not sure if I want to get rid of the Rogue games yet though... The game with the missing cover art is Mario Power Tennis.

IMG_20100916_084752-vi.jpg

EYEL1NER

So...thinking about trying to sell something, but I've never sold anything. Not just in here, but anywhere online, I've never sold and shipped something. It is a bit intimidating to me. I've bought stuff in here before though.
What is the best way to ship one game and how much does it cost?

Would anyone be interested in an opened copy of Reach with the Recon code unused? I can send pics if you want. I had it in my Xbox for three days and then bought the Legendary Edition. I tried posting it on Craigslist because I would rather deal locally, but after numerous tries, my listing never showed up. If anyone wanted it, is $45 okay, maybe shipped/maybe not (until I figure out how to ship stuff)?

Since I never have recieved money on Paypal, only sent, after getting paypal'd money, how do I get the money in my wallet?

If anyone wanted to give me some advice, I'd appreciate it greatly.

allegate said:
I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in, and Halo Reach (sealed as I haven't had a chance to open it yet).

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

ffyg2.jpg

Bad picture, sorry about that. The GH5 guitar isn't pictured but it's in great condition.
Alright, I'm breaking it up.

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables = $200
Wireless adapter: $45
Games = $15 each, except for Reach=$45
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
allegate said:
NprF2.jpg

Two PS3 Logitech wireless controllers, I can split them up or send both at the same time. $10 each, $15 for both.

KEZLZ.jpg

Any Pearl Jam fans? I ordered this shirt and they sent me a 2xl even though I ordered an L and I couldn't return it as it was sold out. I've never worn it because it would be huge on me if I did. $10
All prices shipped.

41IxTG%2BW9yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm looking to buy an HRAP2 for PS2 like the one pictured above.
PM me if you're selling.

I have HRAP V3-SA for PS3 or HRAP EX for 360 if you are interested in a trade.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
_dementia said:

PM me if you're selling.

Hori is opening preorders for the HRAP2 SA if you're interested. (Hori Japan).

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:

PM me if you're selling.

That one pops up on eBay every so often. I've almost grabbed it a few times cause of the white body. Like MarkMan said, the SA is much easier to find and sub-$200...though I reckon you you want the lighter faceplate on the original.

Downhome

I don't have pictures yet, I figured I'd just toss this out before I go to that step.

Would any of you be interested in a new & sealed copy of Super Mario 64 (Player's Choice version)?

Like I said, I'm just tossing it out there to see if this is even something anyone would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom