• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (sealed)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

Hey look, every page has at least one post from the same five sellers! The more you post the more people buy!

Also, any particular reason some of you sellers are not putting price signs beside your wares? It makes it easier to compare your price with say, amazon and ebay instead of the PM guessing game.

Edit: I would also like to say I love buying from Neogaf's collective yard sale.

Dave Long

Banned
I agree with the above post. There's really no need to post the same list on every page. It's kind of disrespectful to everyone else IMO.

knee

Dave Long said:
I agree with the above post. There's really no need to post the same list on every page. It's kind of disrespectful to everyone else IMO.

It's easy to complain about something without providing a solution. :lol

Dave Long

Banned
knee said:
It's easy to complain about something without providing a solution. :lol
Post it every other page? Post once a week? Give up on stuff you can't sell here and put it on eBay or Craigslist? Any of those would be welcome.

I don't mind re-posts, but one thing I've disliked is the lack of prices next to what someone's selling. I can understand it if someone is selling 300 things, but if you're doing 30 or less, it really helps to have a ballpark for what you're looking for. If you're selling X Game with $30 in mind and the most I'm willing to pay for it is $15 it's good to know how far off from your ballpark I am.

Risible

Looking for a copy of Fable II Platinum Hits. Please drop me a PM if you're selling.

As for prices on items, I agree. I buy a lot of stuff here on NeoGAF, and if your post has no prices I just blow right past it. Right or not, I just assume you want way too much for your stuff and ignore your post.

Recon

Banned
For Sale:

Blu Rays:

True Blood Season 1(New) $40

True Blood Season 2(New) $40

Lord of the Rings Trilogy w/Digital Copies(New) $48

The Vampire Diaries (New) $38

Rocky:Undisputed Collection(Every Rocky Movie)*New* $38

Die Hard Collection(New) $35

The Big Bang Theory Season 3 $35

Modern Family Season 1 $35

LegoDad

I have a Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge™ Voodoo Doll from E3/PAX 2010. Only 500 of these were ever made, this one is labeled as 347/500.

Testing to see who's interested and how much they would pay for such a limited item.

bjork

Dave Long said:

This was brought up in the old thread iirc (or maybe it was this one?), but even with mod intervention it just kind of went unchecked. Dealwithit.gif, I suppose.

xaosslug

real talk: can we STOP fucking complaining about how we want this thread to be and get on with buy/sell/trading shit? Please? :'(

xaosslug said:
real talk: can we STOP fucking complaining about how we want this thread to be and get on with buy/sell/trading shit? Please? :'(

Hey, did you get the PM from me that has the pictures you requested?

Back on topic: Would anyone here be interested in a Net Yaroze PlayStation?

MoogPaul

Willing To Buy (Price includes what I'm willing to pay + Shipping):
  • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (prefer 360): $30
  • Demon's Soul: $20
  • Dead Space (PS3): $15
  • Mass Effect: Platinum Edition: $15

52club

afternoon delight said:
Hey look, every page has at least one post from the same five sellers! The more you post the more people buy!

Also, any particular reason some of you sellers are not putting price signs beside your wares? It makes it easier to compare your price with say, amazon and ebay instead of the PM guessing game.

Edit: I would also like to say I love buying from Neogaf's collective yard sale.

I agree it is annoying, but I have this cool feature on my mouse. It is like a wheel. I spin it really fast past the posts that I've viewed previously.

Arcticfox

I am looking to sell my Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 graphics card for $125 shipped. The exact model is EVGA 896-P3-1170-AR. It has worked great for me over the past year but I am looking to upgrade. It would be shipped in the original box and include all the original adapters and software.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

MidnightRider said:
Just sent MidnightScott money for Brutal Legend.

So mark that one as SOLD!

Positive Feedback for MidnightRider for fast payment! Shipping out Brutal Legend tomorrow, should be there on Monday or Tuesday.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
eBay Auctions (Prices are as of the time of this post)

(Ending Saturday night)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC) - Complete - $12.50
Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) - Complete - $36
Alundra - Complete - Mint - $1.25
Xenogears - Complete - $16.50

(Ending Sunday night)

Pikmin 2 - Complete - Mint - $39
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - New - Sealed - $9.32
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (Xbox) - Complete - Mint - $23.63
Odin Sphere - New - Sealed - $3.12
Tales of Symphonia - Complete - Mint - $10.50
Battalion Wars - New - Sealed - $8
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner - Complete - Mint - $7.82
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - Complete - Mint - $6.50
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (GBA) - Complete - Mint - $1.25
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Complete - Mint - $6.50
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Complete - Mint - $1.50
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Complete - Mint - $1
Power Stone - Complete - Mint - $2.04
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $4.75
Front Mission 3 - Complete - $5.50
Grandia (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $3.25
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $38

A friend of mine is also selling a poster he picked up at SNK's booth at E3 2005 signed by the artist Tatsuhiko Kanaoka (Falcoon). I can vouch for the hours of standing in line this required as I too went through this ordeal for a poster. Fortunately for him, his didn't get stolen at the LAX airport (
I'm not bitter
). Unfortunately for him, he's in need of some cash, so he's shopping it around to see if he can get some scratch for it. If you're interested, PM me an offer, and I'll let you know what he thinks.

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui

E3 2005 Exclusive Limited and Special Edition Poster

This King of Fighters KOF Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui poster was only available at the SNK booth for those who waited in line.

Size 24" x 17

There were actually two posters - the white P1 costume one (this one) and the dark grey P2 costume one. I think this one is the rarer of the two designs, but I'm not sure. Falcoon was present, personally signing these for those who gave up a couple hours of precious E3 time. Each one was available for only one day (and it was a pretty long wait!) so almost none of these exist. This one doesn't have any tape or tack holes on it.

I'm looking for $350 but I'll listen to offers. Would make a great tournament giveaway, shop display, or gift for the world's #1 Mai fan!

And finally, we'll try the Drobo again:

BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible
- Model # DRO4DU10

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

Sanjuro

Going to eBay with the headsets in a day or so. If anyone has any interest or offers please let me know. Turtle Beach is Brand New / Microsoft Wireless is in mint.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $25 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $5 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $11 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Still haven't received all my stuff from Soul4ger and now his means of contact he gave me has gone silent. SCAMMER, TRUST AT YOUR OWN RISK!

That's unfortunate. I know I've bought/sold stuff with Soul4ger in the past (granted it was at least a year ago at this point), and I've never had a problem in any deals with him. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding and he clears it up.

Edit: Holy crap, never noticed all the issues with him in that feedback document. WTF $1000 is ridiculous. He should have been updating you hourly Zaraki. WTF.

LQX

Positive feedback for Spiderjericho. Got a Netbook for a great price and it arrived in great condition.

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just letting you know that I updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List. In light of Zaraki_Kenpachi's incident with soul4ger coming to a head again, I'd like to humbly suggest being vigilant and checking this list carefully before you do business with anyone. If you think something's fishy with a trade, be very careful about it.

afternoon delight said:

I try to post only every two pages or more so for this very reason as to not irritate people. As to prices, I'm just listing a large amount of stuff and sometimes it's going in and out quick so it's rather hard to sift through. But if Amazon's charging 18 dollars for a used copy, you can bet that I'll be willing to match it above or under.

vgachi57

anyone interested in darksiders for steam? i'm thinking $30 OBO. also willing to trade.

looking for:
prof layton unwound future
dq ix
psn pts
super scribblenauts

those are just recent things off the top of my head. also willing to trade + some paypal monies for some console stuff. i'm pretty open to trade. pm me any offers.

theviolenthero said:
60gb mp3 player for $35 shipped = 100% Positive feedback for Spiderjericho.
Awesome deal & the transaction/shipping was about as perfect as you can get.
Overall a great human being.

Ha, ha. I think that might be a lot of hyperbole but thanks.

For new page and before trying the Ebay (now with pictures). All items are in good to great condition. Some of the packaging of the sticks may have been damaged during the initial shipment to me, but they all are practically new, just tested once to ensure they work.

Buyer will pay via paypal. Shipping is from from 92277 zip code.

Looking to sell:

HRAP EX w Sanwa parts $80 (Xbox joystick)

HRAP 3 Amazon Edition w all Sanwa $80 (PS3 joystick) Box is not in perfect condition

Madcatz SFIV TE PS3 $80

Madcatz SFIV TE Xbox $80

Madcatz MVC2 TE Xbox $80

Madcatz SFIV SE PS3 w all Sanwa $40

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 PS3 $80

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 Xbox $80

Nintendo DSi $120. Brand new, was a gift but never opened.

Netgear 614 Wireless G Router $15

Black Playstation 2 Slim $50

Positive feedback for lilralphie for paying quickly. Shipping out 3 games to him tomorrow: Scribblenauts, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

I'm looking to sell a small collection (around ten magazines) of EGM2 magazines from the mid-1990s for $13 shipped. They're all in very good to excellent condition.

I'm also looking to sell a like new PAL Final Fantasy IV Game Boy Advance cartridge for $11 shipped.

Pictures are available via PM. I'm a recently promoted member of NeoGAF Gold, so you're guaranteed a positive shopping experience!

bjork

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Still haven't received all my stuff from Soul4ger and now his means of contact he gave me has gone silent. SCAMMER, TRUST AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I sent him a message on FB asking what the story is. He's usually quite good about getting people their stuff, not sure why folks have had a problem here. I do know he has a new woman and he's been out on the town and stuff, but I'm not sure if that's keeping him from the post or not.

Aselith

bjork said:
I sent him a message on FB asking what the story is. He's usually quite good about getting people their stuff, not sure why folks have had a problem here. I do know he has a new woman and he's been out on the town and stuff, but I'm not sure if that's keeping him from the post or not.

"soul4ger -~~- 07/17/2010 LethaL ImpuLse ordered $30 worth of PS2 games from him on the 30th of May, around a month passed without any games or any contact from him. Sent a PM about a week ago with no reply. 7/31/2010: PepsimanVsJoe indicates that he has also had trouble with soul4ger. 8/17/2010: LethaL ImpuLse states that soul4ger has given an explanation for his actions and has refunded his money. No word yet from PepsimanVsJoe on whether his situation has changed yet. Updated 10/21/10: According to a NeoGAF manhunt in the Gaming Side, soul4ger apparently scammed approximately $1000 from user Zaraki_Kenpachi. Due to a bunch of his personal information being posted, soul4ger can expect that they’ll be climbin’ in his window, snatchin’ his people up."

Yeah, he seems like a stand up guy.

bjork

Aselith said:
Yeah, he seems like a stand up guy.

That's three transactions and one has been resolved, and iirc he was active in the old BST and that feedback isn't taken into account here.

All I can speak from is my own experience, and I had no problems dealing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom