• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Spiderjericho said:
tons of sticks and stuff
Interested in one of the 360 sticks so I'm going to look into which one is best for shmups as well as the router. My check might get here tomorrow or Monday, so I'll PM you then when everything is in my bank account and making sure I have enough to buy it and still be okay.

Sanjuro

Going to eBay with the headsets in a day or so. If anyone has any interest or offers please let me know. Turtle Beach is Brand New / Microsoft Wireless is in mint.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. Purchased DX11 and using my old X11 headset. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

IMG_20101022_132416.jpg

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $25 shipped.

IMG_20101022_132658.jpg

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $5 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $11 Shipped.

IMG_20101022_132734.jpg

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Sailor

Kinda late but would like to post 100% positive feedback for allegate. Sold me Halo Reach and came in sealed perfect condition, thanks.

Spike

Looking for the following at reasonable prices and need to be in new/like new/mint condition:

Warioland Virtual Boy
Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition PS3
Castlevania Curse of Darkness PS2
Castlevania Chronicles PS1

PM me.

RickA238

Selling the following XBOX 360 games, looking for PayPal. All games are complete, and in mint condition; I am the original of each one. All prices include shipping:

Dead or Alive 4 $15
Street Fighter IV $14
ES4: Oblivion $14
Red Faction: Guerrilla $11
Mass Effect $13
Orange Box $14
Dead Space $15
Fallout 3 $15
Left 4 Dead $15
Dragon Age: Origins $20
Wireless Adapter $40

Anyone willing to sell a copy of Counter-Strike or Counter-Strike: Source on STEAM for cheap? I'm also willing to trade. PM me!

Anyone interested in a 2010 2.4 Ghz Mac Mini w/ 80 GB Intel SSD + Apple Magic Mouse + Apple Full Keyboard? Just putting out a feeler. PM me if so.

friskykillface said:
just a heads up: sorry if i am delayed in answering your pm's

will answer more pm's now:D :D

with that said, for sale/trade
pm me for more pictures
prices are negotiable

i'll fill in the rest later

game boy advance games:
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

snes games
66905_117673034957201_100001435159130_126657_4823942_n.jpg

nintendo 64 games
33775_117673244957180_100001435159130_126660_4667028_n.jpg

i'll update more stuff later, such as xbox 360 games,ps3 games, more snes , N64 games and some gamecube games :D

bump

Fallout New Vegas -xbox 360, includes slip cover *someone bought the dlc tribal pack code*-not included
$45 shipped
fd170b2e-1.jpg

pics coming soon

xbox 360 games:
*gears of war 1 is gone*
*unreal tournament 3 is gone*
Rock band 1 is sealed
62076_117672944957210_100001435159130_126655_3671262_n.jpg

PS3 games
Warhawk is sealed(bundle pack with blutooth headset)
63d0ecca-1.jpg

nintendo 64 games- i have more boxes and manuals , i need to find them
ce50a86c-1.jpg

9982ff91-1.jpg

Price Drop

Dreamcast with a bunch of stuff. The four games on the left are all unopened. Looking to sell the lot for $85 shipped via paypal but I'm also open to offers.
IMG_1304.jpg

Sanjuro

I have the Turtle Beach headset left for items remaining to try and get out for tomorrow morning. Anyone with any questions or offers about the headset shoot me a message sometime tonight.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. Purchased DX11 and using my old X11 headset. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

IMG_20101022_132416.jpg

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger = Gawn

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera = Gawn

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood = Gawn

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Recon

Banned
snack said:
Positive feedback for ReconYoda . I bought Civ V from him. Send me the code fast. Thanks!

Positive feedback for snack, quick with the payment, good buyer!

Selling:

All my Blu Rays are still for sale from my other postings!

Selling: Fallout:New Vegas steam code for $38.

I have multiple codes for Fallout:New Vegas, Mafia 2, and Modern Warfare 2 all for steam.

vgachi57

price drop

vgachi57 said:
anyone interested in darksiders for steam? i'm thinking $20 OBO. also willing to trade + some paypal monies for some other stuff. i'm pretty open to trade. pm me any offers.

Sailor said:
Kinda late but would like to post 100% positive feedback for allegate. Sold me Halo Reach and came in sealed perfect condition, thanks.
I honestly can't remember if I posted, but just in case: positive for Sailor for paying quickly + great communication.

Balb

Selling Kirby's Epic Yarn. Club Nintendo code used, but everything is in excellent condition. Looking for $40 shipped (US only). Will ship on Saturday.

Also willing to trade.

I miscalculated it wasn't $1000, I'm not sure what I did when I figured that out but it's still a couple hundred by splitting what I paid over the amount of games I'm owed. He says the package is coming so I can't really say anything else until I wait and see if it arrives.

Odin Sphere - 13 shipped
IMG_3659.jpg

Art of Fighting Collection and Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 13 Shipped for BOTH
IMG_3604.jpg

20 Shipped for the lot.
IMG_3617.jpg

Resident Evil 4 - 8 Shipped
IMG_3660.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 9 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 8.50 Shipped
IMG_3657.jpg

Trauma Center - 9 Shipped
IMG_3648.jpg

Rhythm Heaven - 12 Shipped
IMG_3647.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - 14 Shipped
IMG_3646.jpg

Drill Dozer - 12 Shipped
IMG_3603.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 15 Shipped
IMG_3650.jpg

muckhole

Looking for a set of Xbox 360 First-Party VGA cables. I've used some 3rd party ones, and they've been terrible.

I'm in Canada, and had a decent amount of feedback in the old thread, but the new search has yielded me nothing. I've also given stuff away in the "Free to a good home thread" a while ago.

Slappy967

Neo Member
Looking to sell or trade:
1023101054.jpg

Won these at a local sports bar during a Monday Night Football contest and already own them lol. Games sealed btw. Shoot me a pm please & thanks!

Wants;
Disney blu rays like Cars, Rataouille
How to Train Your Dragon blu ray
Walt Disney Treasures DVDs especially Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Ouendan 1 & 2 DS
Starfy 1,2,3,4 GBA/DS
Kirbys Epic Yarn-Wii
Punch Out -Wii
Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty PS3-Euro disc release

Recon

Banned
Through some contacts, i am gonna be able to be able to sell 4 Steam Download codes for Call of Duty:Black Ops for $47. So, if you wanna get your codes cheaper than steam or retail, send me a PM.

RedStep

I usually use ebay (redheaded.stepchild), but the fees on games are nuts.

I've got Medal of Honor: Limited Edition (360) with an unused Online Pass for $45 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
eBay Auctions (Prices are as of the time of this post)

(Ending Tonight)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC) - Complete - $35
Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) - Complete - $41
Alundra - Complete - Mint - $12
Xenogears - Complete - $25.55

(Ending Sunday night)

Pikmin 2 - Complete - Mint - $39
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - New - Sealed - $9.32
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (Xbox) - Complete - Mint - $23.63
Odin Sphere - New - Sealed - $5.50
Tales of Symphonia - Complete - Mint - $14.83
Battalion Wars - New - Sealed - $8
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner - Complete - Mint - $7.82
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - Complete - Mint - $6.50
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (GBA) - Complete - Mint - $9.76
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Complete - Mint - $12.10
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Complete - Mint - $8.50
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Complete - Mint - $1.25
Power Stone - Complete - Mint - $13.58
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $11.06
Front Mission 3 - Complete - $10.50
Grandia (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $22.50
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PS1) - Complete - Mint - $46

A friend of mine is also selling a poster he picked up at SNK's booth at E3 2005 signed by the artist Tatsuhiko Kanaoka (Falcoon). I can vouch for the hours of standing in line this required as I too went through this ordeal for a poster. Fortunately for him, his didn't get stolen at the LAX airport (
I'm not bitter
). Unfortunately for him, he's in need of some cash, so he's shopping it around to see if he can get some scratch for it. If you're interested, PM me an offer, and I'll let you know what he thinks.

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui

E3 2005 Exclusive Limited and Special Edition Poster

This King of Fighters KOF Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui poster was only available at the SNK booth for those who waited in line.

Size 24" x 17

There were actually two posters - the white P1 costume one (this one) and the dark grey P2 costume one. I think this one is the rarer of the two designs, but I'm not sure. Falcoon was present, personally signing these for those who gave up a couple hours of precious E3 time. Each one was available for only one day (and it was a pretty long wait!) so almost none of these exist. This one doesn't have any tape or tack holes on it.

I'm looking for $350 but I'll listen to offers. Would make a great tournament giveaway, shop display, or gift for the world's #1 Mai fan!

And finally, we'll try the Drobo again:

BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible
- Model # DRO4DU10

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

Sanjuro

Risible said:
Dude, WTF? You posted within 16 posts of your previous for sale post. At least wait for a new page.
I posted to update the items that had been taken. I have people sending me payments and messaging about items I no longer have. I also rather deal on here, so mentioning before I put the headset up on Fleabay.

Also, why are you mad?

Zing

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I posted to update the items that had been taken. I have people sending me payments and messaging about items I no longer have. I also rather deal on here, so mentioning before I put the headset up on Fleabay.

Also, why are you mad?

Maybe for the same reason I am: tired of having to filter through the same goddamn posts just to see what is new.

I guess the fault can't all be blamed on the "new pagers". If there were a selling subforum, or even just a feedback subforum (where each trader has their own thread and users post their feedback for that trader in it), then we wouldn't have this monster thread getting spammed as much.

Crisis

Banned
Zing said:
Maybe for the same reason I am: tired of having to filter through the same goddamn posts just to see what is new.

I guess the fault can't all be blamed on the "new pagers". If there were a selling subforum, or even just a feedback subforum (where each trader has their own thread and users post their feedback for that trader in it), then we wouldn't have this monster thread getting spammed as much.
I'd like the subforum, but I don't think the mods would go for that as it'd be seen as sanctioning this activity, which they do not.

JohngPR

muckhole said:
Looking for a set of Xbox 360 First-Party VGA cables. I've used some 3rd party ones, and they've been terrible.

I'm in Canada, and had a decent amount of feedback in the old thread, but the new search has yielded me nothing. I've also given stuff away in the "Free to a good home thread" a while ago.

I have some old 1st party MS cables I don't use anymore (I bought a 360 Slim and use HDMI now). I'm at work today, but I'll look for them tomorrow....maybe we can work something out. :)

Sanjuro

I'm tired of seeing people whine and complain on an internet message board. Especially ones that don't contribute much. This forum is set up or intended for anything like that, we have to make due with what we have.

People come into complain. Fill up page. People re-post on next. Cycle continues.

JohngPR

Anyone looking to sell a GBA SP on the cheap?

My son has a GBA SP he takes to his grandparents house to play and the screen went out on it. :(

x Maiku x

I'm currently in the US for a short period of time, so I'm looking to sell some things while I'm here to make the shipping process easier. I can provide pictures upon request. I'm also working on an import service/website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

For sale/trade:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-*Can also take requests for stuff in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Xbox 360 arcade console (Falcon, HDMI. Works perfectly. With or without 120 GB HDD)
-Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (With or without official transfer kit)
-Data Migration transfer cable/kit
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal (Preferred) :hot:
-Resident Evil (Wii/Cube)
-Max Payne 1 & 2 (Xbox)
-Other 360/Wii/DS games

JohngPR said:
I have some old 1st party MS cables I don't use anymore (I bought a 360 Slim and use HDMI now). I'm at work today, but I'll look for them tomorrow....maybe we can work something out. :)

I think he wants the PC cables, not the ones that come with the system. I pmed a bit ago for him. :)

xaosslug

+1 super-positive feedback for Neverfade, awesomeness that shall never fade! Shipping was prompt, and the price was unbeatable! :D

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (sealed)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert