• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Going to eBay with the headsets in a day or so. If anyone has any interest or offers please let me know. Turtle Beach is Brand New / Microsoft Wireless is in mint.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $26 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $5 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $11 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

First up:

Complete Nintendo DSi XL in Burgundy. I've had a screenprotector on the bottom screen since the day I opened it, and haven't played any touch games on it yet, so even the protector still looks perfect. Likewise, the top screen is pristine. Comes with everything in the box. I've barely played this thing. Even the glossy shell on this thing is scratch free.

INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE GAMES:
Bird and Beans
Mario Donkey Kong: March of the Minis

125 Shipped

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

Shadow Hearts: Covenant - 20 Shipped
Odin Sphere - 13 shipped
IMG_3659.jpg

Art of Fighting Collection and Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 13 Shipped for BOTH
IMG_3604.jpg

20 Shipped for the lot
IMG_3617.jpg

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door - 12 Shipped
Resident Evil 4 - 8 Shipped
IMG_3660.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 9 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 8.50 Shipped
IMG_3657.jpg

Trauma Center - 9 Shipped
IMG_3648.jpg

Rhythm Heaven - 12 Shipped
IMG_3647.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - 14 Shipped
IMG_3646.jpg

Drill Dozer - 12 Shipped
IMG_3603.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 15 Shipped
IMG_3650.jpg

Dreamcast with a bunch of stuff. The four games on the left are all unopened. Looking to sell the lot for $105 shipped via paypal but I'm also open to offers.
IMG_1304.jpg

Have these Club Nintendo codes to trade for others (or if someone wants to buy them):
Super Mario Galaxy ($4)
Pokemon Platinum ($3)
Zelda Spirit Tracks ($3)

WTB Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Complete) for $20

I'm willing to listen to offers in reason but $20 would perfect for my pocket.

PM Me.

Just a repost to say I'm still looking.

Recon

Banned
For Sale:

Blu Rays:

The Office Season 6 (New)

House Season 6 (New)

True Blood Season 1(New)

True Blood Season 2(New)

Lord of the Rings Trilogy w/Digital Copies(New)

The Vampire Diaries (New)

Rocky:Undisputed Collection(Every Rocky Movie)*New*

Die Hard Collection(New)

The Big Bang Theory Season 3

Glee Season 1

Modern Family Season 1

friskykillface said:
just a heads up: sorry if i am delayed in answering your pm's

with that said, for sale/trade
pm me for more pictures
prices are negotiable

i'll fill in the rest later

game boy advance games:
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

snes games
66905_117673034957201_100001435159130_126657_4823942_n.jpg

nintendo 64 games
33775_117673244957180_100001435159130_126660_4667028_n.jpg

i'll update more stuff later, such as xbox 360 games,ps3 games, more snes , N64 games and some gamecube games :D

bump

Halo reach with Recon helmet-$42 shipped
2106de51.jpg

pics coming soon

xbox 360 games:
*gears of war 1 is gone*
*unreal tournament 3 is gone*
Rock band 1 is sealed
62076_117672944957210_100001435159130_126655_3671262_n.jpg

PS3 games
Warhawk is sealed(bundle pack with blutooth headset)
63d0ecca-1.jpg

nintendo 64 games- i have more boxes and manuals , i need to find them
ce50a86c-1.jpg

9982ff91-1.jpg

Stencil

So, before I throw these on Amazon I thought I'd stop off here first.

Xenogears PSX - $25. The first disc is scratched but plays, second disc is in great condition.
Saga Frontier PSX - $15. Great condition.
Dragon Age Origins Awakening XB360 - $17. Like New.
Pokemon Colosseum Jirachi Bonus Disc GCN - $17. Like New.

All games include Case and Manual. Prices include shipping.

Lots of feedback here at GAF, eBay, Amazon, GameTZ, etc etc. Ask if needed.

Items to go up on Amazon within 72 hours.

Extremely Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder. Thanks for your patience. The items arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. I hope to do business with you again.

I'm looking to sell the two classic Hideo Kojima adventure games, Policenauts (Saturn edition) and Snatcher (PC Engine edition). Policenauts is in nearly complete (sans obi card) and excellent condition (with art book!) and Snatcher is in complete and nearly excellent condition (front of case has a crack, but the rest of the game is nearly flawless). I'd like to sell each game for $25 shipped. Pictures are available via PM. I'm a NeoGAF Gold member, so you know you can count on me for a very positive shopping experience!

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder. Sent Trauma Center and Mario Galaxy 2 in great condition. Would do business with again!

WTB.jpg

disclaimer: im looking for a good deal..

Princess peach, Mario 64, Pokemon, and Kirby, I just need the cart. I need a case for mario kart though.:lol

Black Rainbow said:
Extremely Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder. Thanks for your patience. The items arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. I hope to do business with you again.

Thanks, equally positive feedback for Black Rainbow. Appreciate the business.

Scythesurge said:
Positive feedback once again for DownLikeBCPowder, great to deal with and fast! Thanks!

Thanks! Positive feedback for Scythesurge!

mr jones said:
Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder. Sent Trauma Center and Mario Galaxy 2 in great condition. Would do business with again!

Appreciate it, positive feedback for mr jones. Thank you!

//////////////////////////////////

Here's most of what I have left, still looking to sell it all.

27y1mqd.jpg

2d0gie0.jpg

As with last time, many of these are sealed, but many of them are also not. Please PM me for specific conditions of games.

2cmn8ed.jpg

Here's what's left of the some DS and PSX stuff. Some of the DS stuff is sealed, GBA stuff sealed. . PSX stuff opened, some of it in very used condition. Again, PM me for specific data.

2d83ka0.jpg

The remaining SNES as well as some other random items.

a29mhh.jpg

MegaMan 2 is gone.

1,2,3,4,5,6.7. 8, 9,10,11,12,13,13,14,

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Halo: Reach $40.00. (Includes shipping charges)

I accept only PayPal. I ship only in the continental USA. Game is like new without any scratches.

PM me if interested.

VASPER

Banned
WTB or TRADE for God of war 3 for ps3 please PM with an offer or if your looking for something in trade please let me know i have access to alot of games!!!:D

60gb mp3 player for $35 shipped = 100% Positive feedback for Spiderjericho.
Awesome deal & the transaction/shipping was about as perfect as you can get.
Overall a great human being.

Zing

Banned
I am looking to buy a sealed (or complete with all packaging) Slate Gray PS1 memory card. This is for my collection so it needs the exact model I am seeking. These were going for relatively cheap after the PS2 picked up steam, so I am hoping someone has a spare sitting around. I was able to pick up every other color back in the day, but somehow missed this one.

The model # is SCPH-1020 UBJ (the "U" is for USA). It looks like this:
scswva.jpg

I'm also interested in a loose one without packaging if its in new condition.

I am also always on the lookout for sealed PSone controllers. Model SCPH-110 (light gray, matches the PSone system color).

Is anyone here selling a copy of Star Wars Force Unleashed for an affordable price? Did this come out on Ps3 or just 360? In the event that it was released on Ps3 I'm most likely only interested in that version.

Sirius

DownLikeBCPowder said:
Is anyone here selling a copy of Star Wars Force Unleashed for an affordable price? Did this come out on Ps3 or just 360? In the event that it was released on Ps3 I'm most likely only interested in that version.
It was released on all consoles, including the PS3 & 360 just over two years ago - so you shouldn't have trouble finding a cheap copy somewhere.

YagizY said:
Paypal and United States Postal Service w/ Delivery Confirmation. Also sending me free games helps as well.
ok well I have been trying to sell a desktop pc on craigslist for quite some time to no avail, considering selling it here

Update how much would you guys suggest I sell my pc for?

HP Pavilion A6600z desktop

Has:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.3Ghz Dual Core processor
2GB DDR2 Ram
DVD Multi Burner
250 Sata Hard Drive
PCI Linksys Wireless Internet Adapter
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit
Dell USB Keyboard
Microsoft USB Laser Mouse

Has fresh install of Windows Vista Home Premium, as well as antivirus, and open office software

580415.jpg

STILL WANT TO BUY:
v594k9.png
for $35 or less shipped. Must include Club Nintendo code unused, I have PayPal.

Prices Lowered on everything!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $10
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Just added!) (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10 (Just added!)

I'm looking for a Sega CD addon (with necessary cables) and a copy of Sonic CD. I will pay via PayPal. It's a gift, so I would prefer it in good condition if possible.

pje122

@Mr Nightman - I'm not sure you're going to get a ton for that, and it will probably be a pain to ship. Doing something local like Craigslist might be better...

pje122 said:
@Mr Nightman - I'm not sure you're going to get a ton for that, and it will probably be a pain to ship. Doing something local like Craigslist might be better...
Yea thats what was stopping me, just sucks only scammers have emailed me about it on craigslist recently

Selling PSEye, Two Move Controllers, and Sports Champions. All in excellent condition for $120 shipped, US and Paypal only. PM me if interested!

Spike

DownLikeBCPowder said:

Check the value software racks at Walmart.

Want to sell:

Set up all your cool electronics with this cool remote! Logitech Harmony 880 Universal remote controller!

$85.00 shipped in USA

2010-10-21024046.jpg

2010-10-21024010.jpg
2010-10-21023959.jpg

Slightly used (Sat in my closet until recently moving out of moms house) and now I have to get some money to cover some new purchases! I have the original CD (I think you will be downloading an update right away, because they update with new devices every few weeks) but you can just plug it in and play from there!

With Software and charger (and battery still is working like new, it's held a charge for over 3 months on 1 charge on standby)

xclaw

Long shot but anyone interested in trading a Gameboy Micro for a Sega Dreamcast? I'd need to know where you are as shipping anything from Canada costs a ton and the Dreamcast (1 controller and VMY) would be a little heavy but I'm interested in a Micro + Charger. Figured I'd see if anyone is interested before perusing one on ebay.

Also looking for Viking Battle for Asgard Art Book that came with pre-orders and GBA Masters of the Universe. Have paypal.

Send me a PM, Thanks!

Haeleos

bh12zn.jpg

Selling a HORI Fighting Commander 3 for PS3.
- 6 face buttons (ideal for Street Fighter and other fighting games).
- Wired (no batteries required)
- 4 shoulder buttons
- 3 speed turbo

Barely used. Looking for $30 paypal shipped.

Mr Nightman said:
ok well I have been trying to sell a desktop pc on craigslist for quite some time to no avail, considering selling it here

Update how much would you guys suggest I sell my pc for?

HP Pavilion A6600z desktop

Has:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.3Ghz Dual Core processor
2GB DDR2 Ram
DVD Multi Burner
250 Sata Hard Drive
PCI Linksys Wireless Internet Adapter
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit
Dell USB Keyboard
Microsoft USB Laser Mouse

Has fresh install of Windows Vista Home Premium, as well as antivirus, and open office software

580415.jpg

$150 locally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom