• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
mikespit1200 said:
I'm in the process of selling off my comics collection and I've pulled out a few notables in addition to some full runs and random stuff. All prices are shipped, everything has been bagged and boarded and in mint/nm condition. Most of the values are a combination of price guide/ebay/condition, none have been graded but I'd think could easily grab a 9 or better from CGC. Make me an offer!

mikeDOTspitalieriATgmailDOTcom
Here's a pdf list off the first few boxes I've cataloged. Mostly 1990s

Thumbnail view

Hi-res close ups available upon request

Lot pics available upon request

Highlights:
Hulk 340 - Hulk vs. Wolverine
Uncanny X-Men 266 - First Appearance Gambit
Uncanny X-Men 213 - Wolverine vs. Sabretooth
Uncanny X-men 141, 142 - Days of Future Past
Uncanny X-Men 134, 136 - Dark Phoenix Saga

bump

dexterslu

Have an extra copy of New Vegas for 360 that I'm looking to either sell or trade for Black Ops or something relatively new, feel free to PM me with offers.

sk3tch

Reposting (Warioland 4 box sold):

sk3tch said:
Selling Gameboy Advance *BOXES* (no games or system included - but manuals, inserts, etc. are there)...PM offers. I want to sell all of them together, preferably.

These were found in my shed and were stored in a plastic container so they are preserved well. I sold the system/games years ago and must have figured I lost the boxes/manuals. Heh.

bet0fk.jpg

Space Channel 5 for the Sega Dreamcast - new/factory sealed - $6 shipped

(click to super size the pic)

Anyone want to trade their Dead Rising 2 for 360 for my Medal of Honor for PS3?

So this thread's in the Online section? Makes sense. Surely it didn't make this thread hard to find...

In other news, very, very positive feedback for ShinAmano! Fast shipping, excellent packaging, and great communication! :D

xaosslug

+1 super positive feedback for Phatcorns! Our trade could not have gone better, honestly. A testament to the GAF community's awesomeness. :D

Baconbitz

Banned
Bumped for new page!
Update!
NOTE: I accept Cash, Checks, Wii points, Itunes cards, Amazon gift cards

WTS:
Xbox 360:
Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Aliance combo- $15.00 NEW PRICE! - $10.00
cmex3.jpg

Xbox 360 Controller with Play and Charge Kit- $25.00
TcjXG.jpg

Nintendo:
GBA Games:
Jet Grind Radio - $5.00
PM me for image if needed!

Gamecube Games:
Metroid Prime- $10.00 NEW PRICE! - 2.50
PM me for image if needed!

Other:
Creative Live! Cam Video IM Ultra- $25.00 - $20.00
9NyrG.jpg

WTB:
PSone with controllers and cables.

Edit: Everything seen here includes shipping!
Second Edit: if you buy the GBA game, 360 games, 360 controller, or the webcam I will include Metroid Prime free (if wanted).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Alright, my 360 is dead. I refuse to pay $150 just for it to die another year later from another GPU failure. I haven't played X-box Live in a year despite paying the $50. (What a waste of cash)

I have a ONE YEAR (12 months) GOLD X-box Live card. I'm wanting to TRADE for $50 or $60 worth of PSN cards (3 $20 cards for $60, 1 $50 for 50). I'll accept $50 as that was last years price and it saves someone $10.

"But, Seks!" You say, "ZOMG SOMEONE CAN GET A YEAR OF LIVE FOR $30 OR SO ON SALES LOLZOR"

I can't care. I'm wanting a 1:1 value trade. If you aren't interested, don't PM. If you're interested, PM me. I'm not full of shit and it's sitting right here gathering dust. It yours as soon as I get $50 or $60 in my PSN wallet.

Positive feedback for Servotron! Bought 5 games from him. Amazing price. OUTSTANDING packaging. My second purchase from him and would buy again in a second!

allegate said:

(click for larger)

Pioneer TRE-D800 wireless headphones. Includes a spare headphone so two people can listen. They have two optical inputs - fiber optic as well as coaxial - and one R/W input. The slot on the top recharges two AA's so you can always have batteries ready. Also included is a converter box.

The system has three Dolby Headphone settings and they sound great. I've used the headphones with Blu-Rays, DVD's and games and they all come through very clear. The box has its own volume control for when you use wired headphones (which would be weird as they're wireless, but it's there) but the headphones themselves have independent volume controls as well.

I have the original boxes for shipping purposes so they'll come well packed. I bought these off a GAFer a while ago but don't need them now as my son no longer takes naps. I don't remember what I paid for them but I see that the Tritton AX 720 are available for $130 and they do about the same thing so how about $100? I'm negotiable, so PM me with reasonable offers. I have a lot of feedback here, even if most of it's in the last thread. My ebay id is the same.

Added:

Beat the game so I'm selling it. I have the collector's edition Deak Starkiller skin / gold saber crystal DLC code and the Gamestop Darth Starkiller / silver saber crystal DLC code both unused as well as the collector's edition guide - useful for finding those ever elusive holicrons. $70 shipped
Probably the last time I'm posting these, depending on thread traffic the next few days. You can't say it's for lurkers because if you lurk and have an account you can read the thread no matter the location. And if you're a lurker and don't have an account, you can't send PM's anyway. Since neither of these scenarios are acceptable, it would appear that this thread is like a shooter being released the same day as Halo or Call of Duty.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have the following items for sale. I can accept payment via Money Order (I don't have PayPal, so if you have another way to send payment that's not PayPal I'm all ears) or I will accept Amazon.com gift cards for the same value. Prices include shipping within the US. PM me with any questions/offers. Thanks for looking!

Ketsui (Xbox 360 Import) - $55. Like new condition, put in Xbox one time.
Split/Second (Xbox 360) - $25. Like new condition, played a couple times.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Xbox 360) - $25. Sealed.
King of Fighters '95, '96, '97 with KoF 95 ROM Cart & 1 MB RAM Cart (Saturn) - $25. Various conditions. 95 & 96 are in good condition, 97 is in fair condition, carts are in good condition.
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (SNES) - $45. Cart only, very good condition.
Valkyria Chronicles II (PSP) - $30. Sealed.

Mirror's Edge Messenger Bag - $80. Very good condition.
Hori Dead or Alive 4 Xbox 360 Joystick - $35. Very good condition.

Army of Shadows (Criterion Collection DVD) - $15. Sealed.
Night on Earth (Criterion Collection DVD) - $15. Sealed.
The Third Man (Criterion Collection DVD) - $30. Sealed and OOP. Gatefold packaging is somewhat smooshed.

I'll also consider offers on my Mat Bronze PSP-2000. These are very rare (limited to 60,000). Mine is in good condition and comes with a screen protector, the charger, and a very recent Custom Firmware installed (I installed it when Ys Seven came out). I have no idea what it's worth, but I'm willing to listen to offers.

Prices Lowered on everything!

US Preferred & Paypal only.
I have 5 positive feedback, and 0 negative feedback. I usually ship the next day after receiving payment.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $8
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $8
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $8
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $8
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

boiled goose

good with gravy
Selling club nintendo platinum member reward Mario Character figurine.
In new condition, shipped in the original box it was shipped to me!

I will gladly give a gaffer a good deal on it. Can provide pictures upon request...
Seems it is selling for quite a bit on ebay. We can discuss a fair price.

Pm if interested.

knee

TheSeks said:
Alright, my 360 is dead. I refuse to pay $150 just for it to die another year later from another GPU failure. I haven't played X-box Live in a year despite paying the $50. (What a waste of cash)

I have a ONE YEAR (12 months) GOLD X-box Live card. I'm wanting to TRADE for $50 or $60 worth of PSN cards (3 $20 cards for $60, 1 $50 for 50). I'll accept $50 as that was last years price and it saves someone $10.

"But, Seks!" You say, "ZOMG SOMEONE CAN GET A YEAR OF LIVE FOR $30 OR SO ON SALES LOLZOR"

I can't care. I'm wanting a 1:1 value trade. If you aren't interested, don't PM. If you're interested, PM me. I'm not full of shit and it's sitting right here gathering dust. It yours as soon as I get $50 or $60 in my PSN wallet.

You sound like someone people are dying to do business with. :lol

Thank you for quoting that as I missed it the first time. This part:
TheSeks said:

I read as a declarative statement to describe the deal in question so I had to read it again. :lol

ShinAmano

DJ Lushious said:
So this thread's in the Online section? Makes sense. Surely it didn't make this thread hard to find...

In other news, very, very positive feedback for ShinAmano! Fast shipping, excellent packaging, and great communication! :D
Right back at you. Very positive feedback and bonus points for introducing me to Pay Pal 'Gifts'!

cyclenut

WTS:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. USA Shipping ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS Sorry)
I combine shipping and add discounts if multiple games are purchased.
Paypal Only
All games are used unless specified and are complete with case and manuals.
I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation. I usually ship either same day or the following day after payment received and send buyer tracking.

Japanese 360 Games: (compatible with Japanese XBOX 360's Only)

Dodonpachi Black Label EXTRA: $50 (comes with Limited Edition Mini Strategy Guide) SOLD
Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta: $45 (case is a little cracked)
Otomedius Gorgeous White Label: $45 (Comes with limited Comic and unused Phone card thing?)
Raiden IV: $25
Kameo (Brand New Sealed): $15
Dead or Alive Extreme 2: $13
Dead or Alive 4: $13

XBOX360 Hori Dead or alive 4 Fightstick: $35

Japanese XBOX Games: (compatible with JXBOX and JXBOX 360 Only)

Psyvariar Extend Edition: $45 (Comes with limited outer slip case, calender and post card)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble: $25 (Comes with Limited calender and post card)

5121398632_6dcd01a6aa.jpg

US XBOX 360 Games

Bullet Witch: $13

Playstation 3 Games
Agarest Collector's Edition: $50 (Outer cardboard slip case has a cut through it from box cutter. All other material is mint)
Nier (Brand New Sealed): $25
Trinity Universe (Brand New Sealed): $45
Transformers War For Cybertron: $25 SOLD
Ghost Busters: $13

Playstation 2 Games:
Mana Khemia Box set: $40
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set: $40
Fatal Frame II: $20 (Sticker wear on case with minor surface scratches on CD)
Fatal Frame III: $23
DBZ Budokai 2: $13 (CD is greatest Hits)
DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits (Sealed): $13

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Please click to see my GAF Feedback
PM me for more references if needed.

KanZolo

Wanted to see if there is any interest for a Sony factory refurbished 60 gig backwards compatible system. Potentially looking to sell mine. PM with an offer

poweld

What a bummer. I guess this means that this thread is going to become inbred very quickly (moreso than it already was). Honestly though, I'm not that upset. It lost its charm about a year or more ago when it became a cycle of people bitching either about prices, posting practices, or scamming.

I'll be with you 'til the twitching, gasping end, b/s/t.

D

MightyKAC

Ok so this is my first time selling anything on GAF so here goes....

For Sale:

1. 12 month Xbox Live gold Subscription card for $40

Preferred payment method is Paypal.

PM me if interested.

cwmartin

Looking to sell a 1st Generation PSP-1000 along with 14 games. Ideally I would like this to be sold as one package. $200 shipped.

PSP-1000
512mb Pro-Stick duo

Games:
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code
Megaman X: Maverick Hunter
Mortal Kombat: Unchained
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
TMNT
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai
Namco Museum: Battle Collection
Power Stone Collection
Coded Arms
GTA: Liberty City Stors
Tekken Dark Resurrection (No Manual or Original Case)
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Justice League Heroes
Fifa 07 Soccer

ericpsp.jpg

PM me if you have any questions about any of it!

Extremely positive feedback for Servotron. The games arrived very quickly and were packaged very well and all arrived in perfect condition. The finest packing job I've ever seen. Thanks for everything!

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
Check out our super awesomedelic Konami HYPERSTICK™ T-shirts, available now! Presented in collaboration with SMR ATK®.

30550556.png

(front)

70231263.png

(back)

eBay sales link.

knee

Okay, we bitched when they moved the thread to Online... so it's only fair to give props for the sticky topic!

I think it's a fair trade. Thanks whoever! :D

Also, I have a sealed Bioshock 2 Special Edition for PS3 that I'd like to unload for $45 shipped. I will be sending it Media Mail, unless someone wants to pay more for shipping that big ass box. :-D

some stuff for sale: Pics included!!!!

Sorry for the large Pics...IMGUR is acting up today

4CDoPl.jpg

$10 Shipped
qQo2a.jpg

$25 Shipped for both or $13 each these are the JP Gundam Dynasty Warriors
TMC3dl.jpg

$60 Shipped obo ...going for around $70ish on eBay
Omobo.jpg

9 Persons DS $9 shipped SOLD
Battle Fantasia PS3 JP $12 Shipped
n15asl.jpg

I would like around $40 for all 5 shipped, but if you want one or two, just PM what you are thinking

I prefer Paypal "gifting" and check the google doc...I'm a superstar

and people know I throw in Goodies with purchases (gashapon, pencils, etc...)

Hit me up

BumRush

Have:

Bayonetta (360)
Halo 3 (360)
ME 1 (360)
ME 2 (360)

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)

Want:

Vanquish (either 360 or PS3)
Halo Reach (360)

(PM me if interested)

I'm looking to sell a like new white Japanese Saturn for $45 shipped. It includes AV and AC cables and a white first-party controller.

I'm also looking to sell a complete and in excellent overall condition Mother 2 for the Super Famicom for $17 shipped.

Pictures are available via PM. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

WTT: Halo Reach for COD:Black Ops (360)

Please PM me ASAP

Also selling my collectors edition of FFXIV. It's obviously been registered, but I don't ever want to see it again and figure some GAFer might find some monetary value in it.

MCX

Banned
Is anybody selling a Wii system (preferably with <3.4 firmware) or a softmodded Wii system? WTB, please PM me.

sk3tch

Positive feedback for AmericanNinja - he shipped fast and everything was as advertised or better. He also was more than reasonable about the whole deal. Definitely do business with this man with the utmost confidence!

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for noquarter. He bought 5 guides from me, paid promptly and was always lightning fast and super courteous with his communication.

Positive feedback for Pai Pai Master. He bought my Pinocchio Blu-Ray, paid promptly and was always awesome with the communication!

ShinAmano

Posting again.

ShinAmano said:
So I have to Sell:
SF4 TE Fightstick for 360 the original one - $75 Shipped in the States

I also have the following that I will take offers on all for 360:
360 Wireless Headset
Bionic Commando
Ninja Gaiden 2
Bioshock 2
Resident Evil 5
Quick Charge Kit

I have Street Fighter Eternal Challenge Hardcover in great condition that I am open to taking offers on. It is out of print and the paperbacks are going for a high price now.

xaosslug

for sale (maybe?):

Wii system with 1 wiimote (w/ Energizer battery door), 1 nunchuck, madkatz sensor bar, charging station (for 2 Wiimotes), 2 sets of rechargeable batteries, 4gb SD card.

games downloaded to the system:
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Kart 64
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World (SNES)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
World of Goo
Starfox 64
Metal Slug
Earthworm Jim
Toejam & Earl 1 & 2
Donky Kong Country 1, 2, 3