• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuripaw

Banned
Very very positive feedback for cyclenut. Fast shipping, and I'm just so happy to finally have a complete copy of Lunar 2 eternal blue complete. :) thank you!

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for lilraphie. He bought a HUGE number of strategy guides from me and was a gentleman throughout. Thanks!

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

Gameboy Original Games (cart only, all in very good condition, PIC):
Baseball
Operation C
Street Fighter II
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition
Yoshi
David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label)
Robocop (no label)

Gameboy Color Game:
Star Wars Yoda Stories

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
8mb Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

GCNemesis

Additional pictures of everything listed are available upon request!
Shipping to U.S., PayPal only.

For Sale!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $38 shipped
Mint condition, everything intact, instructions and UNUSED code for Symphony of the Night included.

Persona 4 (PS2) - $17 shipped
2r23j8m.jpg

Mint condition although there is one small sliver missing from the top corner of the case. Everything intact and instructions included.

iPhone 4 - Speck Pixeljunk HD Case
25f3913.jpg

Opened, but never used. Everything in case included. - $6 shipped

Baconbitz

Banned
Update!
NOTE: I accept Cash, Checks, Wii points, Itunes cards, Amazon gift cards

WTS:
Xbox 360:
Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Aliance combo- $15.00 NEW PRICE! - $10.00
cmex3.jpg

Xbox 360 Controller with Play and Charge Kit- $25.00
TcjXG.jpg

Nintendo:
GBA Games:
Jet Grind Radio - $5.00
PM me for image if needed!

Gamecube Games:
Metroid Prime- $10.00 NEW PRICE! - 2.50
PM me for image if needed!

Other:
Creative Live! Cam Video IM Ultra- $25.00
9NyrG.jpg

WTB:
PSone with controllers and cables.

Edit:Everything seen here includes shipping!

Chairhome

Chairhome said:
Selling a working Non-HDMI 360 with a wireless controller. No HDD. $90 shipped
Upgraded to a slim. Will include VGA cable if wanted. Also have linksys bridge I can add for a little more... Please PM if interested for more details.

IMG_20101105_103343-vi.jpg

IMG_20101105_103401-vi.jpg

Also:
Wii Party Club Nintendo Code. Willing to trade for Xbox Live 1 month trial.

gdt

I've never bought anything on GAF, so let's give this a shot.

Is anyone selling Uncharted 2? No good deals on Amazon.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Anybody interested in a mint pair of refurbished Polk RTi A3 speakers? These are about a year old, but have less than 30 hours of use. I bought them then ended up having a baby so the rest of the audio budget went elsewhere. I can't use them to their fullest so they should go to someone who will treat them well. They were purchased from Polk's Ebay store.

Asking: $280 shipped

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/rtia/index.php?s=rtia3

rtia3-large-cherry.jpg

Bossniak

Willing to Trade Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition (includes everything) for 360 for a standard copy of Call of Duty Black Ops for Xbox 360.

GCNemesis

Positive feedback for Scythesurge, Shanks and GunnerGlory. Everyone was quick with payment and had great communication throughout the transactions. Thanks everyone!

chifanpoe

For Sale just in time for COD BLACK OPS!:

FRAGnStein for the PS3 - will include USB extension cable as well.
Used for less than a month to play MAG - has latest firmware, works great.

$70 shipped to lower 48 states
Paypal only please.

fragnsteinN_3.jpg

bjork

Ugh @ thread move. 90% of the time I'm not even logged in here, which means I can't see this forum at all. So I guess I may be done, then.

I'll just go ahead and leave good feedback for DownLikeBCPowder in advance. Good contact, and I assume my items will turn up soon, so it was a good transaction.

knee

bjork said:
Ugh @ thread move. 90% of the time I'm not even logged in here, which means I can't see this forum at all. So I guess I may be done, then.

I'll just go ahead and leave good feedback for DownLikeBCPowder in advance. Good contact, and I assume my items will turn up soon, so it was a good transaction.

Sorry to hear. :-\ Has anyone found out why it's been moved?

cwmartin

Looking to pick up 360 versions ME1 or Bioshock for ten bones a piece or so. Kinda sick of science fiction shooters with alan wake and reach, but I just joined this gen with the halo reach console and should probably experience some of the best on this console. I only own Reach, ODST, Alan Wake, and GTA IV.

Jomjom

Banned
Have:

• 1600 Xbox Live Points Card - Trade for your $20 PSN card or offer
  • 20,000 Wii points in my account (you tell me which game and I will gift it to you) - trade for PSN points, gift cards, PS3 DLCs, etc. or Paypal at 75% value (ex: $7.50 for 1000 pts game)

Blu-Rays:
  • Pixar Shorts (Complete, like new, viewed one time) - $13
  • Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue (Brand new, still sealed) - $13

Strategy Guides:

• Alpha Protocol
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • Bakugan
  • Battlefield: Bad Company
  • Bioshock
  • Bioshock 2
  • Crackdown 2
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearer
  • God of War III
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Modnation Racers
  • Nier
  • Red Steel 2
  • Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  • Spore LE Bundle
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • Uncharted 2
$3 each + shipping at cost (usually 2.50 or so Media mail [if its only 1 guide], price increases with more weight)

uB5lh.jpg

Ouendan 2 - DS - $22
Yoshi's Island DS - $22
Ace Attorney, Justice for All - DS - $22
Mario Strikers Charged - Wii - $20
Wario Land Shake It! - Wii - $11
Final Fantasy XII - PS2 - $9

Or make an offer.

Everything is 100% complete in excellent condition, although any Nintendo games have probably already been registered.

Will take trades.
Especially Japanese PSN cards.

I also have Soul Caliber 2 for GC that is disc only, and I'll throw it in for free if you buy something and want it.

I had 1 positive feedback on the list, but I have several other positive sells before the list. I'll try to track them down if you really insist.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone. I have the following for items for sale:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Fight sticks $35 each (two for sale, contact to negotiate shipping)
Original Wii Remotes + Wii Motion Plus - $32 each (Shipping included: 1 x White, 1 x Black, 1 x Blue, 1 x Pink)
1 Digital Code for Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam - $5 (Please note that this is PC only and expires next October)

I have good history in this thread, the google document and ebay (username: olubode)
If you need pictures, please let me know.

cyclenut

Yuripaw said:
Very very positive feedback for cyclenut. Fast shipping, and I'm just so happy to finally have a complete copy of Lunar 2 eternal blue complete. :) thank you!

Positive feedback for Yuripaw. Great buyer, quick payment and great communication. Thanks and enjoy the game! :D

For Sale:

PS3

Gundam Musou 1 (JP) $15 Shipped

Gundam Musou 2 (JP) $18 Shipped or both for $25 shipped

Another Century Episode R
(JP) w/ down-loadable Mech card $70 Shipped

2011 Club Nintendo Calendar (sealed) $15 Shipped

Playstation 2 Street Fighter Ryu Controller with Comic (Sealed) $14 Shipped
w/ PS2-->PS3 converter

looking for:

sony psp
(any model or shape)

is there any way that some of the people in this thread can request it to be moved back. I mean, I have sold so many things to first timers on here, and this move kinda kills the "oh, yeah, I forgot about the BST, lets see whats new!" aspect..

Please move back? If that's an option.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
FoxMcCloudDS said:
is there any way that some of the people in this thread can request it to be moved back. I mean, I have sold so many things to first timers on here, and this move kinda kills the "oh, yeah, I forgot about the BST, lets see whats new!" aspect..

Please move back? If that's an option.

Well I was under the impression is was put here to die, for whatever reason, so I doubt it gets moved back.

commish said:
Well I was under the impression is was put here to die, for whatever reason, so I doubt it gets moved back.

this really sucks nuts. honestly, this is pretty much the biggest thing I use this forum for. :(

knee

commish said:

Who knows. Maybe the mods just got sick of seeing it on the front page?

I don't know what the issue with it is.

Anyone know any other good sales forums? :-\

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
commish said:
My guess is that a few mods were sick of getting PMs from people complaining about the posting practices of other people in this thread so it was sent to die. It doesn't really affect me finding it here since I subscribed to this thread a long time ago and that's how I check it, especially on my iPhone.

knee

Fuzzy said:
My guess is that a few mods were sick of getting PMs from people complaining about the posting practices of other people in this thread so it was sent to die.

Unfortunate if true. o_o

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Fuzzy said:
My guess is that a few mods were sick of getting PMs from people complaining about the posting practices of other people in this thread so it was sent to die. It doesn't really affect me finding it here since I subscribed to this thread a long time ago and that's how I check it, especially on my iPhone.

That's pretty funny, because that's what I thought too. Some dude posted a list of 2,000,000 comic books, for who knows what reason, and then this thread gets moved to the boonies. Coincidence??!

Baconbitz

Banned
commish said:
That's pretty funny, because that's what I thought too. Some dude posted a list of 2,000,000 comic books, for who knows what reason, and then this thread gets moved to the boonies. Coincidence??!
I think not.

Nekobo

Postive feedback for Chairhome. Shipped out the hard drive super fast. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet (I have a slim so I have to open the sucker up), but I'm sure it'll work fine.

x Maiku x

I'm also working on an import and auction bidding service/website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

For sale/trade:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-*Can also take requests for stuff in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Xbox 360 arcade console (Falcon, HDMI. Works perfectly. With or without 120 GB HDD)
-Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (With or without official transfer kit)
-Data Migration transfer cable/kit
-Noble 6 Avatar Helmet
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom