• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just posting to let you all know that I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List to be accurate as of this post.

Since the last time I updated, they moved this thread over to this part of the forum. I'm not sure if they're trying to kill it off or if they're trying to cut down thread views from lurkers. Whatever the case I'll keep updating until it hits a bitter end.

MonoLuna

Neo Member
I'd like to post positive feedback for y2kenjination. He shipped the item really fast. (Probably would have gotten here yesterday but didn't because of the holiday) Thanks~

kagete

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Then there is the Razer Pro 1.6 mouse - SOLD

Positive feedback for this turtle. Got the mouse, nice and clean. The mousepad was cleaned, but I suspect wrist sweat or worse on one corner :p A+ will buy again

leroidys

Selling a bunch of DS games. I have 100% positive feedback here over a ton of transactions.

uILNT.jpg

I'm looking to sell a like new white Japanese Saturn for $52 shipped. It includes AV and AC cables, a white first-party controller, and a complete and in excellent condition Christmas NiGHTS.

I'm also looking to sell a complete and in excellent overall condition Mother 2 for the Super Famicom for $17 shipped and a PAL review copy of Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast for $5 shipped.

Pictures are available via PM. If you multiple items simultaneously, you'll get a shipping discount. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

Sanjuro

kagete said:
Positive feedback for this turtle. Got the mouse, nice and clean. The mousepad was cleaned, but I suspect wrist sweat or worse on one corner :p A+ will buy again
I'm guilty of sweaty hands. Nothing gross on there hah. I cleaned everything well before shipping.

Caj814

Selling my Dual modded(PS1/360) T5 Stick
$200 + shipping

* Originally a Tekken 5 Anniversary Stick
* Custom Vewlix art and plexiglass panel from Art's Hobbies with a minor crack near one of the buttons
* Fitted with a white Sanwa JLF joystick with dust cover and white buttons
* Dual modded by akuma001 with a PS1 and 360 PCB
* Was recently repaired and maintained to make sure everything is in working order
* Original T5 box intact

Pelican PS1-PS2 Adapter

$45 + shipping

* Original Pelican PS3 converter still in perfect working condition.
* No box

PM me if you are interested and have any questions.

xaosslug

+1 super-duper positive feedback for ruxtpin, who was very patient and willing to work out a trade with moi! Shipping was fast! :D

+1 splendiferous, positive feedback for robot, who gave me a grrrrreat price, and shipped mega-fast! :D

I just listed some items on eBay (including the white Japanese Sega Saturn and PAL review copy of Phantasy Star Online I'm selling on here). You can check out my inventory here.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Very positive feedback to cyclenut. The game arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition. I'd do business with him again for sure! Thanks, man! :D

cyclenut

Rewrite said:
Very positive feedback to cyclenut. The game arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition. I'd do business with him again for sure! Thanks, man! :D

Positive feedback for Rewrite! Excellent buyer! Ultra Fast payment and great communication. Thanks and enjoy the game! :)

Baconbitz

Banned
Bumped for new page!
Update!
NOTE: I accept Cash, Checks, Wii points, Itunes cards, Amazon gift cards

WTS:
Xbox 360:
Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Aliance combo- $15.00 NEW PRICE! - $10.00
cmex3.jpg

Xbox 360 Controller with Play and Charge Kit- $25.00
TcjXG.jpg

Nintendo:
GBA Games:
Jet Grind Radio - $5.00
PM me for image if needed!

Gamecube Games:
Metroid Prime- $10.00 NEW PRICE! - 2.50
PM me for image if needed!

Other:
Creative Live! Cam Video IM Ultra- $25.00 - $20.00
9NyrG.jpg

WTB:
PSone with controllers and cables.

Edit: Everything seen here includes shipping!
Second Edit: if you buy the GBA game, 360 games, 360 controller, or the webcam I will include Metroid Prime free (if wanted).

Servotron

Some overdue very positive feedback for Black Rainbow, lilralphie, xaosslug, and JohngPR. All were very responsive to emails (more than me certainly!), and paid quickly. No problems at all, you should deal with them with confidence!

robot

xaosslug said:
+1 splendiferous, positive feedback for robot, who gave me a grrrrreat price, and shipped mega-fast! :D

Positive feedback for xaoslug as well, thanks for the fast payment. Enjoy the game!

Ettie

TSAGoodness said:
Positive feedback for Ettie, bought Final Fantasy Tactics Advance from him, came in a slick DS case, awesome seller, great transaction!

Positive feedback for TSAGoodness, super fast payment!

Ponn

Banned
Selling a couple things.

ghost rider sold

Walking Dead Hardcovers 1 and 2 - each book collects two TPB's a piece. Walking Dead Hardcover 1 is brand new taken out of shrink wrap but hasn't even been read yet. Walking Dead book 2 has been read a couple times but is near mint condition, no marks scuffs or bent pages. crips and like new. Selling them for $20 a piece shipped or $35 shipped for both together.

Superman Earth One Hardcover - $10 shipped

Knights in the Nightmare PSP game - Picked it up, sorry already used Yggdra code but don't care for the game so you can get a like new copy at a discount - $20 shipped

Disgaea 3 PS3 - Great condition, case and instructions like new, no scratches - $15 shipped.

Bluray movies

Wall-E 2 disc edition, like new only watched once - $10 shipped

Justice League Season 1 - discs in great condition, no scratches case a little banged up - $15 shipped

Paypal only please, not looking to trade.

cyclenut

MANY GAMES HAVE BEEN POSTED ON EBAY PLEASE CLICK AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

http://shop.ebay.com/civic82/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

WTS:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. USA Shipping ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS Sorry)
I combine shipping and add discounts if multiple games are purchased.
Paypal Only
All games are used unless specified and are complete with case and manuals.
I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation. I usually ship either same day or the following day after payment received and send buyer tracking.

Japanese 360 Games: (compatible with Japanese XBOX 360's Only)

Dodonpachi Black Label EXTRA: $50 (comes with Limited Edition Mini Strategy Guide) SOLD
Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta: Ebay
Otomedius Gorgeous White Label: $45 (Comes with limited Comic and unused Phone card thing?)
Raiden IV: Ebay
Kameo (Brand New Sealed): Ebay
Dead or Alive Extreme 2: $13
Dead or Alive 4: Ebay

XBOX360 Hori Dead or alive 4 Fightstick: $35

Japanese XBOX Games: (compatible with JXBOX and JXBOX 360 Only)

Psyvariar Extend Edition: $45 (Comes with limited outer slip case, calender and post card)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble: Ebay

5121398632_6dcd01a6aa.jpg

US XBOX 360 Games

Bullet Witch: Ebay

Playstation 3 Games
Agarest Collector's Edition: $50 (Outer cardboard slip case has a cut through it from box cutter. All other material is mint)
Nier (Brand New Sealed): $25
Trinity Universe (Brand New Sealed): $45
Transformers War For Cybertron: $25 SOLD
Ghost Busters: $13

Playstation 2 Games:
Mana Khemia Box set: $40
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set: $40
Fatal Frame II: Ebay
Fatal Frame III: Ebay
DBZ Budokai 2: Ebay
DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits (Sealed): Ebay

Playstation 1 Games:
Finall Fantasy VII: Ebay
Final Fantasy VIII: Ebay
Final Fantasy IX: Ebay
Suikoden II: Ebay
Castlevania Symphony of the Night: Ebay

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Please click to see my GAF Feedback
PM me for more references if needed.

asdad123

Not sure if anyone needs a new laptop, but Im looking to sell my Envy 14. Im also trying to sell it on Notebookreview.com so heres a copy/paste from there.

1) [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]

HP ENVY 14 customizable Notebook PC
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-450M Dual Core processor (2.40GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)with Turbo Boost up to 2.66 GHz
• 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics - For Dual Core Processors
• 14.5" diagonal HD+ HP Radiance Infinity LED Display (1600x900)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam + Dual Digital Integrated Microphones
• Intel Wireless-N Card with Bluetooth
• Corel(R) PaintShop Photo(TM) Pro X3 + Corel(R) VideoStudio(R) Pro X3
• Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
• 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Plus These extras that were bought After the Laptop.
*HP 6-cell Slim Fit Battery for Envy 14 Series
*Zalman NC2000 Notebook Cooler
*Two Year Accidental Warranty until 7/31/2012
*Silicon Keyboard Cover which has been on since a week after I received the laptop. Only taken off to take the picture.

2) [New, Used or Refurbished (Condition and age of item) *Required]

Used since August 14th, 2010

3) [Post an image of your product. Must be a picture of the actual product you own with your NBR username included in the picture.
....*Required if the item is valued at $100+ or offered for trade.

Will Take more pictures if anyone interested wants.

faomye.jpg

4) [Price or Trade *Required] (Include currency if foreign)

$1400 Shipped within US
or
Trade For Macbook Pro (PM to work something out)

5) [Payment methods accepted *Required]

Paypal to a verified address only

6) [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.) *Required]

Either USPS or UPS. Will only ship within the US

7) [Feedback for reference]. (Ebay, Previous NBR sales, etc.) If you do not have feedback please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]

Sold several things on this forum, including my Asus G51, a Kingston SSD, T9600, and Windows 7 Professional.
Ebay ID is jakubp12

8) [Additional comments about the item] (Reason of sale, Warranty information, etc.)

I would like to purchase a mac and am selling this of towards that. If anyone has a 15 inch macbook pro, maybe we can work out a trade.

I tried replicating the system on HP, it would cost $1460 plus tax and shipping with the battery slice and a three year warranty (they dont have a choice for a 2 year). That does not include the NC2000 Notebook cooler and silicon keyboard cover and most importantly, the ones on HP come with the Brightview (1366x768) screen while this one has the Radiance (1600x900) screen.

There is no flaws with this laptop such as CPU whine or bended metal which was reported with some envys.

Ettie

Ettie said:
Will calculate shipping when I know where it's going. Would much prefer to trade for wants, but if you must spend money, who am I to stand in your way? (and by money, I mean PayPal and US only.)

Have:

Golden Sun: TLA - 25
SMB4 Advance (SMB3) - 8
Golden Sun - 15
Desert Strike Advance - 6
Super Mario Advance (SMB2) - 12
FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - 14
Mario Kart Super Circuit - 10
FF VI Advance - 35
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - 8
Final Fantasy Tactics - 10 SOLD
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - 5

NOTE: DS Case Prints are not perfect! Do not expect frame-able quality!

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1650.jpg

Want:

Bayonetta PS3
Ys VII
Ys OiF

I have things, you should buy them!

I also found FF V Advance, but I left it in the window on a cold night and on the next boot up it crashed. Any GBA pros know if that means it's FUBAR?

(click for larger)

Pioneer TRE-D800 wireless headphones. Includes a spare headphone so two people can listen. They have two optical inputs - fiber optic as well as coaxial - and one R/W input. The slot on the top recharges two AA's so you can always have batteries ready. Also included is a converter box.

The system has three Dolby Headphone settings and they sound great. I've used the headphones with Blu-Rays, DVD's and games and they all come through very clear. The box has its own volume control for when you use wired headphones (which would be weird as they're wireless, but it's there) but the headphones themselves have independent volume controls as well.

I have the original boxes for shipping purposes so they'll come well packed. I bought these off a GAFer a while ago but don't need them now as my son no longer takes naps.

Beat the game so I'm selling it. I have the collector's edition Deak Starkiller skin / gold saber crystal DLC code and the Gamestop Darth Starkiller / silver saber crystal DLC code both unused as well as the collector's edition guide - useful for finding those ever elusive holicrons.
Put these on ebay along with a sealed copy of The Third Man Blu-Ray.

steveovig

Before I put my list, I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade my copy of Dead Rising 2 (360) for a copy of Goldeneye (Wii) or Modern Warfare 2 (360). PM me if you're interested, my DR2 has barely been played. Here's my list of stuff for sale...

Help me earn money for my study abroad trip to Japan by buying my games or even trading. Here's my new list, everything is NTSC US unless noted and complete unless noted, all prices are shipped in the US...

PSX
R-Types-disc only-$8
Castlevania SOTN-Greatest Hits-$11

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics-$25
Bombastic-$8

DS
Trauma Center: Under the Knife-$15

GBA
Megaman Zero-cartridge only-$10
Megaman Zero 2-$10
Megaman Zero 3-$10
Mario Kart-stains on sticker-$12
Final Fight One-$10
Double Dragon-small stains on sticker-$12
Onimusha Tactics-$12
Fire Pro Wrestling-$7
Phalanx-$8
Bubble Bobble Old and New-$11

Gamecube
Chaos Field-$13

N64
Mario Party 3-$11
Perfect Dark-$8

Wants:

X-Box 360
Banjo Nuts and Bolts
Tetris Evolution
Raiden IV
Death Smiles

PS3
Green Day Rock Band w/unused export code
Japanese PSX or PS2 games, specifically shmups
Thanks, and I'll probably be adding more stuff soon

xaosslug

so, I miiiiiight keep the Wii listed above, and I'm in need of the following...

LOOKING FOR:

Wii Classic Controiller
Wii Gamecube Controller
Gamecube Mem. Card
Skies of Arcadia Legends

I'm selling a H.A.W.X 2 download code I got for $35. I got it when buying a GTX 460 recently but have no interest in the game. I also need the money for the rest of my computer parts, so, anything helps :lol

This will be my first time using PayPal so bear with me if I need help, guys :p

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Alucrid said:
Selling for 360

Fallout: New Vegas - $35
CoD:MW2 - $12
Red Dead Redemption - $22

All games are pretty much mint, pics can be provided on request, paypal only, feedback can be found on request. PM me.

pm sent sir!

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Selling a few comic book tradepaperbacks

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol 1
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol 2
Sandman vol 1 Preludes and Nocturnes
Sandman vol 2 Dollshouse
The Surrogates
The Dark Knight Returns

muckhole

Super positive feedback for steveovig, he was an pleasure to deal with, and accommodated my odd requests. Thanks, will buy from you again!

x Maiku x

Everything is mint and complete unless otherwise ntoed. I can take requests for anything in Japan or bid on Yahoo Japan auctions. I'm also working on an import service website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

For sale/trade:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-Mother 1 Figure Set
-Japanese PSN/Wii/360 Cards
-No More Heroes 2 Limited T-Shirt
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-*Can also take requests for stuff in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (With or without official transfer kit)
-Xbox 360 Data Migration transfer cable/kit
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop
-Noble 6 Avatar Helmet

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal

Otheradam

IMG_1015.jpg

Stuff for sale. Everything is in mint/like new condition. Prices include shipping. I have traded on this thread before and have positive feedback.

Heavy Rain $30
Mass Effect 2 $20 (code used)
Halo Reach $40

Bioshock 2 limited edition faceplate (offer)
Final Fantasy XIII limited edition faceplace (offer)

outsidah

FS:

White X360 Controller White - used once

Battle Fantasia X360 - mint condition

Bioshock 2 X360 - mint conditon

BlazBlue Limited Edition X360 - mint condition, bonus disc never opened

Singstar PS3 - Sealed

Singstar Vol 2 PS3 - Sealed

Singstar Pop Bundle w/ 2 Mics for PS2/PS3 - Sealed

Taking offers for everything. Paypal only.

boiled goose

good with gravy
xaosslug said:
so, I miiiiiight keep the Wii listed above, and I'm in need of the following...

LOOKING FOR:

Wii Classic Controiller
Wii Gamecube Controller
Gamecube Mem. Card
Skies of Arcadia Legends

pm sent

My next Xbox Live Gold Card auction is starting. Starts at $10. Buy-it-now for $40. Retails in stores for $60.

http://bit.ly/bNwdGe

Getting kind of frustrated because I've done three auctions and only one guy has been willing to pay me. Thankfully, I just figured out how to cancel transactions, so at least I might not have to worry about the "final value fee" Ebay forces on me for a "completed" auction.

If you don't want to go through Ebay, send me a PM and we'll work something out. Paypal preferred!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom