• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caj814

PM me if you are interested. If you are buying multiple items together you'll get a discount.

Used

Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition (Only the game was used. The shirt and other collectors items remain untouched. DLC Code Redeemed) + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide (Includes OST) 360
$30 SHIPPED

clpCml.jpg

Used
$50 SHIPPED
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition Xbox 360
9oTMkl.jpg

New
MARVEL: Captain America Face T-Shirt Size: 2X-LARGE

$17 SHIPPED
It's still in plastic. I got it from the MvC3 Fight Club and don't think I'm ever going to wear it
fjXPyl.jpg

6Ndfpl.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV Thumb Fighters: Chun-Li and Juri
$5 SHIPPED

J7bgNl.jpg

Used
Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Xbox 360 *DLC Code Redeemed* *Figurine never taken out of plastic shell*
$25 SHIPPED

E0y5Yl.jpg

Used
XBOX 360 - 20GB HDD
$15 SHIPPED

ueOib.jpg

Used Refurbished
*INTEREST CHECK*
"FAT" PlayStation 3 20GB (Everything has been in working order since I first got it. Comes with 1 controller, Composite and HDMI cables and the power cord)
RP1Xo.jpg

(Not a great pic since I recently wiped it down since it's notorious for being a finger print/dust magnet.)

Was wondering if anyone is interested since I've been thinking about going for a slim since I rarely use it for PS2 games.

Ettie

Positive feedback for threenote. Paid early, quickly.

Prices include US shipping to the lower 48. Would prefer to trade for wants, but if you must spend money, who am I to stand in your way? (and by money, I mean PayPal and US only.)

Have:

Golden Sun: TLA - 25
SMB4 Advance (SMB3) - 8 SOLD
Golden Sun - 13
Desert Strike Advance - 8
Super Mario Advance (SMB2) - 12
FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - 13
Mario Kart Super Circuit - 10
FF VI Advance - 33
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - 8
Final Fantasy Tactics - 10 SOLD
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - 6 SOLD

NOTE: DS Case Prints are not perfect! Do not expect frame-able quality!

100_1646.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

Want:

Ys VII
Ys OiF
PSN $$

Chavelo

red shoe paul said:
A friend is looking for a White PSP Go for $100. Everything intact (book/manuals, etc.) he said is a plus.

Tell your friend he's not welcomed around this parts, ya hear? NOW GIT OUT.

Ontopic: Very positive feedback to the gentleman and scholar known as ptown. HRAP 3 SA stick came in today and it's so beautiful... /tear

Now to become a crappy player all over again! D:

Crisis

Banned
In case a newer seller comes in here and sees red shoe paul's post, do not do business with him. He is a known scammer and should die in a fire.

ShyGuy

Selling:

Xbox 360 Battlefield Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition (NTSC U/C)

Has been opened and disc inserted into my PAL 360, it doesn't work so I'm selling it. I mistakenly thought it was a region-free disc. No codes have been used and will sell for US$35 shipped to anywhere in USA (international airmail standard postage).

It is 100% brand-new just missing the shrink-wrap.

Or if anyone in Australia wants it, it's yours for AU$38 express posted.

Crisis

Banned
Alucrid said:
Why is it every time..."a friend is looking for..."

Because he thinks that somehow, if he says that "a friend" is responsible when the shit goes down it absolves him of all responsibility. Even though there is no "friend" and it's really him being a fucking scammer.

Crisis said:
And on that same note, I have gone ahead and updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List. It should be accurate as of this post.

Hey, Crisis I have a legitimate request and was hoping others would find this useful too.

Can you put the Negative people on the top of the list, and then the Neutral people next, lastly positive?

It would be easier to identify if someone like this shoepaul d-bag comes in here looking for some trouble.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

Crisis

Banned
FoxMcCloudDS said:
Hey, Crisis I have a legitimate request and was hoping others would find this useful too.

Can you put the Negative people on the top of the list, and then the Neutral people next, lastly positive?

It would be easier to identify if someone like this shoepaul d-bag comes in here looking for some trouble.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

That's something I actually hadn't considered yet. It's not a bad idea. Off the top of my head the only reason that I personally wouldn't want to do it is because it might imply to a new buyer/seller that there are a lot of issues with people like red shoe paul and ward them off. But if enough people would want to try it out, I don't have any problem with that.

Crisis said:
That's something I actually hadn't considered yet. It's not a bad idea. Off the top of my head the only reason that I personally wouldn't want to do it is because it might imply to a new buyer/seller that there are a lot of issues with people like red shoe paul and ward them off. But if enough people would want to try it out, I don't have any problem with that.

Well I guess thats a really good point. I worry about sellers more than buyers anyway, and the experienced people on this forum know who to watch out for when it comes down to it. So, I guess the way it's set up would probably be best.

I guess I just don't want anyone getting burned on here if they are new. Wish there was a way to sticky your feedback post in this forum somewhere too because new people may not know there is one... dang. :D

On Topic

If anyone has an M3i card for the DSi they would be willing to part with at a decent price I would bite! (Saw 1 online for 29.99 free ship, but am a cheap ass)..

and just for the record, No, I am NOT in the LEAST someone who pirates games, I just REALLLY want to play pokemon white or black in english, and saw there was a download online for it!

distantmantra said:
Anyone interested in a 150GB HDD for a PS3? Gamestop wouldn't take my old 60GB system until I swapped the old HDD back in. :lol

How much you looking to get or what are you planing on purchasing with that ps3 money? I may be interested!

FoxMcCloudDS said:
How much you looking to get or what are you planing on purchasing with that ps3 money? I may be interested!

I wasn't planning on getting anything with the money. It's just sitting here not doing me any good.

Chorazin

Chorazin said:
I swapped out all the Sanwa parts for Seimitsu on my two Mad Catz Tournament Edition sticks a while ago, and the Sanwa parts have been sitting in a box. Presently, I need the cash and I doubt I'll be modding any sticks anytime soon.

I'd like to sell the set (the joystick, the balltop, and the 8 buttons) for $32 shipped priority each (about half off LizardLick.com's prices right now), and I have great feedback in the here and on eBay under Chorazin, and I take Paypal. Everything works perfectly, and they are all official Sanwa parts. Each set is EVERYTHING you need to mod a Mad Catz SE stick to TE quality, as many of you know. :)

From my Femme Fatale stick:
b26dd3f6.jpg

From the regular TE stick: SOLD to yyr

Only one set left!

bubnbob

Banned
Dudes. I have a major pussyboner for the old Crash Bandicoots for PS1. Preferably Black Label. If anyone can help me out, would appreciate it. Thanks.

poweld

red shoe paul said:
Man you guys are still pissed for no reason? :lol
He said talk with him on AIM - lunar4eva
I suppose we're all just baffled as to why you return here. Even if you finally did pay up you've lost all credibility here. You fucked up, move on.

Crisis

Banned
red shoe paul said:
Man you guys are still pissed for no reason? :lol
He said talk with him on AIM - lunar4eva

I have a better idea. Stop posting in this thread and I won't post all the information I have on you.

poweld said:
I suppose we're all just baffled as to why you return here. Even if you finally did pay up you've lost all credibility here. You fucked up, move on.

He hasn't paid up. He still owes money to Kerrinck and he owes theBrain76 a t-shirt or his money back.

marathonfool said:
How is a known scammer not banned yet? Has this been brought up to the mods?

They don't police this thread because they don't want to be seen as sanctioning this thread. Unfortunately it isn't sanctioned by NeoGAF and they're not responsible for what happens within it. However it seems to me that he's an obvious scammer and he should be banned.

Ok, need to clarify.

It's a 160 GB Sansui HDD. I'll take pictures tonight when I get home from work and figure out how much I'd like to get for it... $40 or 50? I can't even remember how much I paid for it so I need to research it.

Looking for a copy of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for the 360 for about $25-$30.

Have PayPal.

Shoot me a PM if you have one to offer.

Just a repost because I'm still looking.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Looking to sell my copy of Halo: Reach for $30 shipped. Excellent condition, complete. Will trade if you have a Steam code for Fallout: New Vegas, but not really looking to trade for anything else otherwise. US and Paypal only please.

I just got a youtube message from this red shoe paul freaks friend (as he says it's his friend)... It's just getting creepy now. Go get a PSP at gamestop or something and stay the hell out of this forum!!!

This is sent from YoshiFtJ on youtube, here it is!

Hey.

You were the only person on GAF who posted about Red Shoe Paul I could talk to. My account still has not been activated so I cannot post or send PMs and all that good stuff.

Anyway, I am Red Shoe Pauls friend who requested the PSP. If you could kindly forward the message that I am not the same person as Paul. I asked him to do me a favour and post my request and he got nothing but shit on for it, and I feel bad.

----------------

Okay, so get the fuck over it red shoe paul and friends, you are NOT wanted here!

Crisis

Banned
FoxMcCloudDS said:
I just got a youtube message from this red shoe paul freaks friend (as he says it's his friend)... It's just getting creepy now. Go get a PSP at gamestop or something and stay the hell out of this forum!!!

This is sent from YoshiFtJ on youtube, here it is!

Hey.

You were the only person on GAF who posted about Red Shoe Paul I could talk to. My account still has not been activated so I cannot post or send PMs and all that good stuff.

Anyway, I am Red Shoe Pauls friend who requested the PSP. If you could kindly forward the message that I am not the same person as Paul. I asked him to do me a favour and post my request and he got nothing but shit on for it, and I feel bad.

----------------

Okay, so get the fuck over it red shoe paul and friends, you are NOT wanted here!

What a fucking load of shit. :lol He must really want me to post this stuff.

poweld

Red Shoe Paul('s friend), you're right. I'll sell you the PSP, but I do require payment to be gifted via PayPal. I'm actually selling this one for charity, hence not wanting to pay fees, so your money will be going to a good cause.

Better for Child's Play to get $100 than for someone else to get scammed, right?

practice02 said:
unopened DREAMCAST 80$ + VMU
Picture048.jpg

REZ 40$
Picture134.jpg

Collectors Limited Edition Game Center CX: Arino's Challenge 2 55$
Picture011-1.jpg

1a-17.jpg
brand new 8gig iPod nano I won it in a work raffle 120$
also Iphone 3g white 16gig minor cosmetic damage of the screen 70$
I will flip the bill on shipping. I do paypal now also willing to do some trading.
lowered prices

looking to do a swap of my
Grand theft auto IV: the complete edition & episodes of liberty city

for the 360 version of: Can be opened/complete or sealed
Grand theft auto IV: the complete edition & episodes of liberty city

5a2ed023-1.jpg

:'( anybody want to trade

i might also accept both the separate retail copies of Grand theft auto IV- xbox 360 and grand theft auto IV- episodes from liberty city for this

I can also see a list of games you have.

also have a
Donkey Kong Country Returns club nintendo code- $4

Call of duty black ops- zombie map pack- (from world at war- 4 maps) and also has xbox avatar outfit - $60

I have lots of feedback.

Does anyone have a wireless Apple Mighty Mouse they're looking to sell for around $15-20 in at least good condition? I just got a MacBook and would like to buy a mouse for it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
FoxMcCloudDS said:
Anyway, I am Red Shoe Pauls friend who requested the PSP. If you could kindly forward the message that I am not the same person as Paul. I asked him to do me a favour and post my request and he got nothing but shit on for it, and I feel bad!

If you really exist, maybe you can tell Red Shoe Paul to pay his fucking debts. Then we "might" do business with you!

Kerrinck

First of all, thank you all for the support. Saves me from saying anything to that scammer.
Do not believe this crap about a ''friend''. He used the same excuse a few times after the scam when he wanted to use this thread, apparently he has a crapload of friends that are unable to register.

He still owes me money and has ignored my messages for a long while(Crysis knows the whole history and all the BS that he spews) so I would really appreciate it if you guys refused to deal with him. I have made some great deals with lots of nice folks in here so it sucks to see these scamming douchebags around scaring away people.

Crisis

Banned
You know I'm watching him. I'm just really sad he still owes you money and he gets to keep posting here. I imagine it's a little traumatic.

Jomjom

Banned
red shoe paul said:
A friend is looking for a White PSP Go for $100. Everything intact (book/manuals, etc.) he said is a plus.

I've got a White PSP Go that I'll sell to your friend for that. Tell your friend he needs to send cash first, and then I MAY send the PSP. PM me! =)

Crisis

Banned
jling84 said:
I've got a White PSP Go that I'll sell to your friend for that. Tell your friend he needs to send cash first, and then I MAY send the PSP. PM me! =)
Send him half a PSP. Six months later.

Balb

jling84 said:

I'd buy one at that price. Let me know if you're serious.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Bumping this up.

WTT: My PSP 2000 for your PSP Go

Would anyone be interested in trading a PSP Go (preferably White) for my Mat Bronze CFW'd PSP-2001? I'll throw in a 1 GB memory card, a white Sony sleeve, a white Sony wrist strap, and component cables I bought from Monoprice.

My PSP is in good condition (with the Mat finish it's not a scratch/fingerprint magnet) and it does have a screen protector on the screen. I think it has one stuck pixel, but I'd have to confirm. I'd like to trade for a Go in similar condition.

If you're interested, PM me.

EDIT: I've uploaded some pics.

http://i.imgur.com/ymzlC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pzFqu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NlJqu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Z39TL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom