• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEL1NER

Crisis said:
EYEL1NER is going on the neutral feedback list as well. The only two times you've posted in this thread have been because you've had some sort of issue. You have no positive feedback whatsoever, and you're blaming your post office for something in absolutely everything that transpires. At some point, I think you have to admit that something is starting to look a little suspicious here. I can't honestly say that I think people should do business with you when this is what happens every single time somebody tries to do so.
I can search the old thread for my positive feedback.
My post office issues, before this incident, have never played a part in my B/S/T thread business, because I have only purchased two things before this incident. These things were both sent to my old address on base too, where I had problems with mail getting stolen, but I received these two items.
I purchased the entire GTO Manga collection from God's Beard on Jan 12 and I purchased several seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021 from Zuhzuhzombie! on Feb 4. I have the approximate dates I left feedback in the PMs I sent them telling them I left feedback, so once I find and start digging through the old thread (if it's still there, it should be right?), it should be pretty easy to find.
I have made three purchases in this thread and sold or traded no items. The only appearances I have made besides those were to ask if someone had an item i was looking for and to jump into debates on people reposting the same stuff three times on the same page.

And because I just found them, here they are:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189719&page=210
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19365916&postcount=21007
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19893957&postcount=22569
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19923374&postcount=22678

I honestly don't believe I have had any other transactions in this thread. And I never clear my PMs and I don't have any PM dealings with anyone else. So if there is any negative feedback from anyone else, they must be mistaken.

I never figured I would be on the actual feedback list, as I am in here so infrequently. If this one transaction where I received no item and did not get any money back puts me on the neg list, then so be it though.
But I have every PM I sent and received when dealing with ReconYoda and can post them or post screen caps of them or if someone doesn't believe that still, I can give them my login and password and let them read them for themselves. I have been nothing but cordial and as God's Beard said in is feedback for me, communicative.
ReconYoda said:
But when i get the item back, EYEL1NER demanded i refund him, because he went out and bought another ipod. I was a bit pissed off at this, because 1. i had spend the money on school related things and i did not currently have it, and 2. i didnt believe that this was my fault.
Here are two PMs:
EYEL1NER said:
ReconYoda said:
I just checked the status of the ipod, apparently they are sending it back to me, or so it says. I will send it back out, when do you leave? Because i can overnight it for me if you want, when i receive it.
Wow, exactly what they did with my Gamestop order months ago. Unbelievable.
Well, I leave Sunday, but surely you can understand if I assumed it was lost. All signs indicated it was lost. So I bought a 4th gen 32 GB on Amazon and it got here today. It was actually delivered around the time you sent the message.
Is there anyway I can get my money back? At least now you will have an object to show for it and not be out of both things. There would be no guarantee that it would get delivered in time, since my address is some kind of anomaly in the postal system. And I don't need two iPods. This one is sitting right here and I suppose the camera will come in handy while I'm in Dubai or at my layover in Frankfurt, Germany. I called a couple people real quick to see if they wanted to buy one off me but no takers.
I hope you understand.

And I would have gotten to you quicker but I was looking up attorneys all afternoon. I got popped for 16 over the limit in North Carolina last night and apparently that is a misdemeanor. So they want me to appear in court next month even though I will be out of the country. So I had some calling around to do about that.
I still appreciate you looking out for me though and trying to hook me up. Let me know if this would be acceptable or not.
EYEL1NER said:
ReconYoda said:
Yeah, once the ipod gets delivered i will go ahead and send you a refund. Sorry about all the hassle. Good luck with everything.
No problem, man. Thanks a lot and take it easy. Just give me a heads up when you paypal it over and I'll make sure to give you a good word in the B/S/T thread for your effort.
It wasn't your fault and I stated that several times in various PMs. I don't believe I ever demanded my money back. The post office told me it was a lost package and gave me a claims form. When I had already bought a new iPod and saw your PM that you were getting it shipped back, I tried to find someone at work that would be interested in buying yours off of me, since I would no longer need it. I politely asked you if I could have my money back, if it would be acceptable. If you had said, "The only option I have at the moment would be to send it back," I would have been fine with that. But you agreed, so I thought it was fine.
ReconYoda said:
He gives me another address(mind you im not getting paid for shipping this time). I send it out, to make a long story short, it comes back to me. I send it out again, and it comes back again. He starts making a big stink about this on the thread, and after be harassed, i send it out once more...and i get it sent back to me...Now, im out about $20 because of all the shipping,but not once did i ask him for more money, since i was trying to just end the transaction. I believe i suggested him letting me send a check, since i had closed my paypal accounts(separate story, fuck paypal and how they fuck over the sellers). And this is where we are now, i havnt heard back.
The last PM I have from you is from the 18th of November, saying to send you an address (my boss's address that you are refering to) and you will send it out tomorrow. I have recieved no communication from you and no item or money since then, which is why I began posting in the thread. As I said last time you posted, I tried to contact you and never heard anything. I even suggested pages back that my PM box could be broken? It's not full though... But I had no clue what was happening, so I posted it in the thread. I don't recall you ever suggesting that you send a check, because the last thing I knew, you had spent the money and never found a buyer and never come up witht anymore, which I understood.
However, if I had heard from you and if you had ever said anything about the extra money you had been spending on shipping, I would have paid it. I lamented in other PMs the fact that you had cut me a great deal and with the iPod lost, I would have to search around and pay more. $200 would have still been a great price for it.

I am at a loss of what to do. You said on the 18th of November that you would ship on the 19th of November. I asked on the 23rd if you had sent it, since I hadn't heard from you. Never heard anything back. So you've sent the item once that I know of and claimed you have sent it twice more after that, though I have never seen a tracking number or anything indicating that you have really done that.
Knee suggested you give me $160 and we call it square. Hell, I would be willing to give you another $20 or a bit more for shipping if I could get guaranteed the item somehow. It didn't get here once and then supposedly two more times. My boss was in disbelief that it did not arrive at his house the 'second time it got sent' because his postal service is amazing. Never had a lost or late package at his house.
So it is whatever. I don't know what to do either. But I have been more than willing to try to work something out. Hard to do when there is only one party that is willing.
The only time you make an appearance is when you get put on the feedback list.

EDIT: And after posting, I looked at the list. I guess that is fine with me if I am on there for having a shitty post office. My post office on base stole several packages, lost several others (I ordered 3+ birth certificates, not including the original that was in a package they stole, before getting one through), and more. When I moved off base, the post office has fucked up shipments from Citibank, USCIS, Gamestop, and ReconYoda.
So I suppose people should know that it is risky to send to me and if no one wants to deal with me or use an alternate address first or whatever, then so be it.

Recon

Banned
Ok, i am a bit hung over, so, are you agreeable to me sending a check? If so, send me the address you want it sent to, and the name you want it made out to. Hell, ill even make a video and post it of me writing out the check and mailing it :). I am sorry this became a pile of shit, and im sure you agree that it would be nice to get it over with

Caj814

PM me if you are interested. If you are buying multiple items together you'll get a discount.

Used

Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition (Only the game was used. The shirt and other collectors items remain untouched. DLC Code Redeemed) + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide (Includes OST) 360
$30 SHIPPED

clpCml.jpg

Used
$60 SHIPPED
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition Xbox 360
9oTMkl.jpg

New
MARVEL: Captain America Face T-Shirt Size: 2X-LARGE

$17 SHIPPED
It's still in plastic. I got it from the MvC3 Fight Club and don't think I'm ever going to wear it
fjXPyl.jpg

6Ndfpl.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV Thumb Fighters: Chun-Li and Juri
$5 SHIPPED

J7bgNl.jpg

Used
Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Xbox 360 *DLC Code Redeemed* *Figurine never taken out of plastic shell*
$25 SHIPPED

E0y5Yl.jpg

Used
XBOX 360 - 20GB HDD
$15 SHIPPED

ueOib.jpg

Used Refurbished
*INTEREST CHECK*
"FAT" PlayStation 3 20GB (Everything has been in working order since I first got it. Comes with 1 controller, Composite and HDMI cables and the power cord)
RP1Xo.jpg

(Not a great pic since I recently wiped it down since it's notorious for being a finger print/dust magnet.)

Was wondering if anyone is interested since I've been thinking about going for a slim since I rarely use it for PS2 games.

EYEL1NER

ReconYoda said:
Ok, i am a bit hung over, so, are you agreeable to me sending a check? If so, send me the address you want it sent to, and the name you want it made out to. Hell, ill even make a video and post it of me writing out the check and mailing it :). I am sorry this became a pile of shit, and im sure you agree that it would be nice to get it over with
I would be much more comfortable with a money order, I know that Walmart's here have the lowest prices around and they only charge $.30 or something, but I don't know if that is feasible.
If your only option is to send a check, then that will be fine I suppose. I said a couple weeks ago in the thread, when you last posted in it, that I would try to PM you so we could work this out.
I'll PM you the address. Go ahead and make it out for $160. You claim you shipped two more times, then you don't need to eat the $20. And on my end, $160 is better than nothing to show. I'll just tell the wife that you refunded all of it.

looking to do a swap of my
Grand theft auto IV: the complete edition & episodes of liberty city

for the 360 version of: Can be opened/complete or sealed
Grand theft auto IV: the complete edition & episodes of liberty city

5a2ed023-1.jpg

:'( anybody want to trade

i might also accept both the separate retail copies of Grand theft auto IV- xbox 360 and grand theft auto IV- episodes from liberty city for this

I can also see a list of games you have.

also have a
Donkey Kong Country Returns club nintendo code- $4

Call of duty black ops- zombie map pack- (from world at war- 4 maps) and also has xbox avatar outfit - $60

I have lots of feedback.

Darren870

Quick Sale. I am in New York for a few weeks and want to get rid of some of these things before I head back over to London.
More to come but here is a good start!

If you are looking for other games please ask!

Rules:
1. Please ask questions, No assumptions should be made!
2. If you need more pictures ask!
3. Feel free to make offers.
4. Everything is complete unless noted.
5. Shipping NOT included unless noted.

Neo Geo - MVS:
All games come with Shock Box and Insert

Pop N Bounce - $145
Picture001.jpg

Neo Turf Masters (Boot) - $30
Picture006.jpg

Fatal Fury Special - $40
Picture007.jpg

Street Hoop - $35
Picture009.jpg

Waku Waku 7 - $65
Picture012.jpg

Zupapa! - $80
Picture017.jpg

Matrimelle - $130
Picture021.jpg

Super Dodge Ball - $230
Picture022.jpg

SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos - $145 (Hold)
Picture023.jpg

King of Fighers 2003 - $50
Picture024.jpg

Overtop - $75 (small rip in plastic no shockbox)
Picture033.jpg

Money Puzzle Exchange - $120
Picture040.jpg

Baseball Stars II - $50
Picture035.jpg

Console:
Xbox 360 - Beautiful Katamari - $30
Xbox 360 - Ninja Gaiden II - $8
Wii - Super Swing Golf - $8
Wii - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games - $18

Picture027.jpg

GBC - Pokemon Crystal - $15
DS - Cooking Mama - $8
DS - Animal Crossing - $15
DS - Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2 - $30
DS - Mario Hoops - $20
GC - Pikmin 2 - $45
PS2 - Katamari Damacy - $12
Xbox 360 - Shadowrun - $4
Xbox 360 - Crackdown - $5

Picture057.jpg

Xbox 360 - Dead or Alive 4 - $8
Xbox 360 - Overlord - $6
Xbox 360 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $5xz
GC - Mario Party 6 - $20
GC - Mario Party 7 - $15

Picture058.jpg

Systems:
Panasonic Q CIB - $325 Shipped!

DSCN7496.jpg

MISC:

Bose - Sound Dock 1 - $110
Picture029.jpg

Bose - Computer Speakers - $40
Picture031.jpg

Instruction Manuals - $.50 Each
Picture032.jpg

Dreamcast Memory Cards - $2.00 (Sony ones are sold)
Picture048.jpg

Nintendo - Who Are You Mat - $40 (lightly used)
Picture055.jpg

Local Pickup Only:

Nintedo Gamecube Kiosk - $150 (Located at Zip 06877)
kiosk.jpg

LQX

For Sale. Paypal only.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

All prices shipped. All games new or like new.

XBox 360
Lost Planet 2 $12
Blanka Fightpad $13
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

PS3
3D Dot Game Heroes (Brand New) $17
IMG_0180.jpg

Blu ray
Breaking Bad Season 1 (Brand New) $14
IMG_0164.jpg

SOLD!
Blue Dragon Plus
Need For Speed Shift
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Darren870, as a courtesy, when you repost from now on, could you just link to an original post or put your pictures into hotlinks? It'd be much appreciated.

I have a copy of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for the 360 with a used online code. Looking to trade for Kirby's Epic Yarn, Goldeneye Wii, Metro 2033, or pm with any Wii or 360 offer that you feel is fair!

sourpk

Neo Member
Trading unused Club Nintendo codes. Send me a PM if interested.

This is what I have:
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Party

What I need:
Endless Ocean
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Mario Strikers Charged
Wii Music
Wario Land: Shake It!
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Super Sluggers
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day
Clubhouse Games
Crosswords DS
Diddy Kong Racing
Nintendogs: Miniature Dachshund and Friends
Personal Trainer: Cooking
Planet Puzzle League
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
ElectrFlash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
electroplankton
Mario Party DS
Master of Illusion
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir

A hearty helping of positive feedback for SailorDaravon, who went out of his way to add tracking and insurance to the package, and for letting go of some of his rare gaming pieces.

matmanx1

Selling

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel in mint condition with less than 4 hours total use. I've decided to invest more heavily in PC gaming and this sale will help me finance that. PM me for questions or offers. I'm not looking to get an exorbitant amount but would like to get a fair price for it.

Heatware is matmanx1.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
matmanx1 said:
Selling

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel in mint condition with less than 4 hours total use. I've decided to invest more heavily in PC gaming and this sale will help me finance that. PM me for questions or offers. I'm not looking to get an exorbitant amount but would like to get a fair price for it.

Heatware is matmanx1.

Forgive my ignorance, but is that 360 compatible?

Chiggs

Gold Member
Brand new EVGA GTX 470 (with current warranty) for sale; box has been opened, but card has never been installed. Has all included accessories. Was going to put this in a SFF, but decided against it.

GTX 470: $199.00 shipped

Accept Paypal.

sk3tch

mr_boo said:
I'm looking to sell stuff, but how do you guys determine the selling price?

you can look up stuff on eBay - either current auctions, or using their advanced search to determine previously closed auction prices, or by using their free access to Terapeak.

typically you want to go for $5 or more less than eBay considering you do not have to pay their ridiculous fees...but that's up to the seller and in some cases with hot items, it is not necessary. you can also save yourself some fees and the buyer some money by accepting paypal gifts...a fee-less (but risky) way to pay. it requires some trust.

mr_boo

sk3tch said:
you can look up stuff on eBay - either current auctions, or using their advanced search to determine previously closed auction prices, or by using their free access to Terapeak.

typically you want to go for $5 or more less than eBay considering you do not have to pay their ridiculous fees...but that's up to the seller and in some cases with hot items, it is not necessary. you can also save yourself some fees and the buyer some money by accepting paypal gifts...a fee-less (but risky) way to pay. it requires some trust.
Cool, thanks for the response sk3tch. I'll do some research tonight and post back later. I'd rather sell here than Ebay and I'm not looking to make ridiculous profit or anything. It's more so of a running out space/never playing it kind of thing. I'll be looking to sell a Nintendo 64 system w games, Dreamcast system w games, Neo Geo Pocket Color system w Games and Gamecube system.

mr_boo said:
Cool, thanks for the response sk3tch. I'll do some research tonight and post back later. I'd rather sell here than Ebay and I'm not looking to make ridiculous profit or anything. It's more so of a running out space/never playing it kind of thing. I'll be looking to sell a Nintendo 64 system w games, Dreamcast system w games, Neo Geo Pocket Color system w Games and Gamecube system.

If you are looking to sell, let me know - I'm interested in that Gamecube for the right price!

Caj814

Interest Check:
Been thinking of selling my 20 GB Fat PS3 for awhile now and I don't really use the PS2 backwards compatibility and would favor going for a Slim. If you are interested send a PM

Chorazin

I swapped out all the Sanwa parts for Seimitsu on my two Mad Catz Tournament Edition sticks a while ago, and the Sanwa parts have been sitting in a box. Presently, I need the cash and I doubt I'll be modding any sticks anytime soon.

I'd like to sell each set (the joystick, the balltop, and the 8 buttons) for $32 shipped priority each (about half off LizardLick.com's prices right now), and I have great feedback in the here and on eBay under Chorazin, and I take Paypal. Everything works perfectly, and they are all official Sanwa parts. Each set is EVERYTHING you need to mod a Mad Catz SE stick to TE quality, as many of you know. :)

From my Femme Fatale stick:
b26dd3f6.jpg

From the regular TE stick:
f007b6aa.jpg

Selling
Fanatec GT3 RS v.2 clubsport editon, which includes clubsport pedals.
used for only 2 months
Asking for $300obo + shipping.

Also have a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX Premium VLX for Xbox 360
asking 250obo + shipping

Sega Saturn virtua stick pro hss-0130
asking 270obo + shipping

t1mmmy

Neo Member
For sale

Xbox 360:

Grand Theft Auto 4 - 9$ Shipped
The Orange Box - 10$ shipped

Both for 15$ Shipped, PM me if interested.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, so...

Gonna try this selling thing.

FOR SALE

PC

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC (New, sealed) - $15 shipped
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box PC (New, sealed) - $10 shipped

Gamecube

Resident Evil 4 (New, Sealed, Player's Choice version) - $30 shipped

PAYPAL AND CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY, PLEASE

EYEL1NER

Chorazin said:
I swapped out all the Sanwa parts for Seimitsu on my two Mad Catz Tournament Edition sticks a while ago, and the Sanwa parts have been sitting in a box. Presently, I need the cash and I doubt I'll be modding any sticks anytime soon.

I'd like to sell each set (the joystick, the balltop, and the 8 buttons) for $32 shipped priority each (about half off LizardLick.com's prices right now), and I have great feedback in the here and on eBay under Chorazin, and I take Paypal. Everything works perfectly, and they are all official Sanwa parts. Each set is EVERYTHING you need to mod a Mad Catz SE stick to TE quality, as many of you know. :)
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know anything about stick modding. I just got my first Tourney Stick, my buddy bought himself and I each a Marvel vs Capcom stick.
On your pictures, is the black washer looking thing around the joystick the gate? I guess I am asking what kind of gate it is, though I think if they came off of Mad Catz tourney sticks, they probably aren't square gates.

Alucrid

Banned
DC Amo Snowboarding jacket. Bought it last year, hardly wore it, bought a different jacket this year, no use for this now.

$60 shipped. Retails for $150 or so. Size small.

Xevren

EYEL1NER said:
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know anything about stick modding. I just got my first Tourney Stick, my buddy bought himself and I each a Marvel vs Capcom stick.
On your pictures, is the black washer looking thing around the joystick the gate? I guess I am asking what kind of gate it is, though I think if they came off of Mad Catz tourney sticks, they probably aren't square gates.

The Mad Catz gates are square gates, but you can't really see them in the pictures he has on there. They're underneath a bit, look kind of like clear plastic.

EYEL1NER

Xevren said:
The Mad Catz gates are square gates, but you can't really see them in the pictures he has on there. They're underneath a bit, look kind of like clear plastic.
Thanks. I just picked my buddy up from the Airport a couple hours ago and he wanted to open one of them and upon inspection, I discovered that they do have square gates. Now I am curious as to what gate I wanted.

Chorazin

EYEL1NER said:
Thanks. I just picked my buddy up from the Airport a couple hours ago and he wanted to open one of them and upon inspection, I discovered that they do have square gates. Now I am curious as to what gate I wanted.

Sorry I wasn't able to answer you before, i was sleeping! As other said (and you found out) the clear plastic bit on the bottom is the gate. The two most popular configurations are the Square gate (like your buddy has and what's on the sticks I'm selling) and the Octagon gate, which is used mainly for SHMUPS.

It's pretty much just a matter of personal preference as to which type is better.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
afternoon delight said:
Don't know if you know, but it's available as a "Games on Demand" for 20$ straight from XBL.
Disc copies are pretty rare, though, and routinely sell for $40-50 on eBay.

GatorBait

In my on-going series of sales attempting to parse down my PS2 collection, I have for sale: God Hand. Comes with original packaging and manual. Disc is in excellent condition.

Make a non-insulting offer, and it's all yours. :lol Prefer Paypal and shipping within the U.S.

GodHand.jpg

Chorazin

Lambtron said:
Disc copies are pretty rare, though, and routinely sell for $40-50 on eBay.

Really? Wow, and for such a crummy Katamari game. I'll have to ask my GF if she wants me to throw her copy on eBay for her.

mr_boo

UPDATE: These items have been sold.

For Sale: Neo Geo Pocket Color Bundle
Contents: Neo Geo Pocket Color System, Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure - Game, Samurai Shodown 2 - Game, SNK vs Capcom - Game, Puyo Pop - Game, Bust a Move Pocket - Game, Neo Turf Masters - Game, Neo Geo Cup 98 Plus - Game.
Listing Price: $35.00 USD (payment method TBD, but shipping cost not included)
Shipping Method: TBD (I need some advice here)

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/mrboo2501/nGPocket.jpg
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/mrboo2501/nGPocketGames.jpg
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/mrboo2501/nGPocketAction1.jpg
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af161/mrboo2501/nGPocketAction2.jpg

Notes: Pretty much what you see in the pictures is what you get (pardon the dust on screen in some on the close up shots). It should be noted that there is a small scratch on the screen near the bottom left corner (it may be hard to tell in the pictures), one of the games is missing its plastic sleeve, there are some minor scratches on the system and I just replaced all batteries. Also, all games have been tested in that they seem to load fine (I did not play any game extensively, except SamSho 2 :p). If interested or have questions, please send me a PM.

Last Note: if anyone has any etiquette advice on selling, PM me. Thanks.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Would anyone be interested in trading a PSP Go (preferably White) for my Mat Bronze CFW'd PSP-2001? I'll throw in a 1 GB memory card, a white Sony sleeve, a white Sony wrist strap, and component cables I bought from Monoprice.

My PSP is in very good condition (with the Mat finish it's not a scratch/fingerprint magnet) and it does have a screen protector on the screen. I think it has one stuck pixel, but I'd have to confirm. I'd like to trade for a Go in similar condition.

If you're interested, PM me.

Speevy

Banned
I'm looking to sell several thousand Magic the Gathering cards that have been sitting in my closet for more than 10 years.

Among these are about 160 rares, nothing too terribly valuable, but there are some good cards for a collector and especially if you're just starting out.

I just want these cards gone.

PM me if this interests you and I'll let you know about the lot.

woodypop

mr_boo said:
For Sale: Neo Geo Pocket Color Bundle
Contents: Neo Geo Pocket Color System, Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure - Game, Samurai Shodown 2 - Game, SNK vs Capcom - Game, Puyo Pop - Game, Bust a Move Pocket - Game, Neo Turf Masters - Game, Neo Geo Cup 98 Plus - Game.
Listing Price: $35.00 USD (payment method TBD, but shipping cost not included)
I'd snap this up if I didn't already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom