• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Dead Space (360)
-Platinum Hits, New and Sealed
-$15
Flingsmash (Wii)
-New, not sealed, never played, game only
-$14
Viewtiful Joe (Gamecube)
-good condition
-$8
All prices shipped. to US. I have plenty of positives. PM me with offers, questions, etc.

Nightz

I have exactly $19.99 in my Paypal account :lol . Would like to use it on an iTunes gift card or an XBL points card.

Edit: Bought.

WTB Phoenix Wright: Justice for All and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations for the DS.

I'd be willing to pay up to $20 for each. Please PM me if you're interested in selling either.

captmcblack said:
Getting back into this thread, since I got a little Christmas money and I'd like to continue building out my game collection again.

I'm looking for help rebuilding a small NES collection. I've gotten quite a bit of NES stuff from you guys - now, I need to finish building my collection out! Can anyone sell me the following games:

Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
River City Ransom
Jackal
Contra
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
The Guardian Legend
Punchout/Mike Tyson's Punchout
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Metroid
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Life Force
Kid Icarus
Cobra Triangle
Blaster Master
Robocop

Do you have any of these games? If you have them, will you part with bundles of them? Let me know what you have (and any other worthwhile NES games you might be willing to sell me, even if they aren't on this list), and let's make a deal. The more of these you have and are willing to sell, the more I will buy.

In addition, I'm looking for classic consoles and handhelds. Do you have any of these:

- SNES (preferably the original model)
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Sega Master System (either model should be fine)
- GB family handhelds (GB, GB pocket, GB Color, GBA SP)
- Virtual Boy

If you have any of these w/controls and cables in most any condition (as long as its functional/playable), I am interested in buying. In the case of the Nintendo consoles, games are optional as I already have games for these - but I am more than willing to take on extra games if the price is right. Please let me know here or (preferably) via PM as soon as you can if you have anything you're willing to sell or trade - thanks in advance, all!

Anyone got anything for sale? I got a Saturn and a N64, but still looking for other stuff!

x Maiku x

Everything listed is mint and complete. I can take requests for anything in Japan or bid on Yahoo Japan auctions. I'm also working on an import service website community for things from Japan.

For sale:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Super Mario 25th Anniversary Book: Not the book included with All-stars. This is an official standalone 'book'. Includes interviews, history, stickers, posters, mini-orchestrated soundtrack, guide book and more. Only in Japanese. (New)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-Mother 1 Figure Set
-No More Heroes 2 Hopper's Edition (New)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-Japanese PSN/Wii/360 Cards
-*Can also take requests for anything in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop
-Noble 6 Avatar Helmet

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal

EYEL1NER

MCX said:
You should file a report with your local PD's internet crimes division. There's also an FBI internet crime submission form on their web site.
Are you serious?
I mean, I have never heard of such a thing, so I'm not sure. My sarcasm detector might need calibrating.
My local PD's website only deals with internet crime against children. I just looked at the FBI's website for a bit though.

Just bought Battlefield BC 2, looking for a VIP code. The one that came with my game is no good, nor are the ones I grabbed from some GS boxes...

PM me.

biggyfries said:
Well, I found out I am moving for my job, but dont know when for sure (sometime in the next 3-6 months), or where for sure (between 2-3 different cities). :lol

So, in that case, I will put some stuff up throughout the next few weeks.

Paypal only, if possible. I need to keep my packing to a minimum. :D Will also take Amazon gift cards, as I can use that to help supply my new place. :)

First thing on the list: small Cowboy Bebop cd collection
CDs included:
OST Future Blues
OST Vol 1
Blue
Music for Freelance
OST Vol 2: No Disc
Vitaminless

The 2-cd case is kinda janky; the 2nd cd holder has a hard time closing, but it hasnt damaged the cd at all.

$50 shipped.

IMAG0274.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, selling my sealed Conker Bad Fur Day N64 game and sealed OST
SOLD to Lambtron
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Track for DS. Still sealed, $20 shipped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metropolis DVD. Case is worn, but discs are fine.

$15 shipped

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

DDR Mario Mix, comes with dance pad. Game is in great shape

$60 shipped
IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

All prices are negotiable. I will ship to US addresses only.

Sold Conker, and added Amazon gift cards as payment.

side question: anyone use Amazon Payments to transfer money to other people/accounts? any problems with it?

Yes Boss!

Want to buy a Dreamcast VGA box. Third-party is plenty fine. I thought I had one to bring back to europe with me but I guess I packed it away...so I need another.

Caj814

Shipping rates apply to those outside of the U.S. PM me if you are interested.

New
Super Street Fighter IV Thumb Fighters: Chun-Li and Juri
$5 SHIPPED

J7bgNl.jpg

Used
Soul Calibur IV Collectors Edition (Only the game was used. The shirt and other collectors items remain untouched. DLC Code Redeemed) + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide (Contains the OST CD untouched)
$30 SHIPPED

clpCml.jpg

Used
MGS4 Limited Edition + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide + Metal Gear Saga DVD Vol. 2
$60 SHIPPED

lPt7Ml.jpg

Risible

Looking for Super Mario All Stars for the Wii. Had no idea it was actually limited and waited to buy it :(. Drop me a line with your price if you're selling. Thanks!

Sega1991 said:
The 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card sale rolls on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180606468683

Buy it now for $39, bidding starts at $10, or you could just send me a PM here on GAF and we'll work something out. Auctions generally top out at around $45 so buying from me directly here on GAF will probably end up saving you anywhere from $5 to $10.

Positive feedback for Sega1991. Thanks for the Live code!

threenote

Banned
Two Electronic Cigarettes Package
  • Two Electronic Cigarettes
  • Two re-chargeable batteries
  • TEN "Full Flavor" Cartridges
  • One Wall Charger
  • One Car Charger
  • One USB Charger

$39.99 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL
pSbyp.png

8F0fW.png

BVGOE.png

6BjZl.png

fh6K7.png

6kNbc.png

F.A.Q.

What is an e-Cigarette?
Think of it as a vaporizer for herbs--only this is for cigarettes, and it actually looks like a cigarette. There is no smoke, so it is completely harmless. It provides a physical cessation for the smoker as opposed to Chantix or Nicorette.

Will This Help Me Quit Smoking?
I can't guarantee that you'll completely quit, but I can guarantee that you will significantly cut down. Since e-cigarettes provide a physical cessation, you will definitely cut back Many people do quit smoking thanks to e-cigarettes. The best part is the vapor when you exhale, it looks like smoke, but it quickly dissipates.

How does it taste?
It's very comprable to a cigarette. There are other flavors available like Menthol. Cigarettes are obviously going to have a better taste, but these taste great. The flavor is rich, and it feels much like inhaling a cigarette. When you inhale, the tip of the cigarette turns red, and there is alot of vapor that comes out (it looks like smoke).

What's the buzz like?
There's a crazy buzz. If some of you smoke herbs, you know that vaporizers produce stronger highs and effects, the same goes with these e-cigarettes. You get doses of nicotine into your system but without the harmful effects of smoke.

IS THERE A SMELL?
Nope, no smell whatsoever. I'm sure you can bring this on a plane.

How Long Does A Cartridge Last?
One cartridge is equivalent to ~200 hundred puff. This package already comes with 10 cartridges.

How Long Does the Battery Last?
It's last many hours. Also there are two batteries, and a car charger, so you'll never really run out of juice.

How Much are Cartridges?
I sell them 5 for $7.00 (I only have Mint and Full Flavor at the moment)

So What is so Special About This Particular Model?
Well, I AM including two, so it's different in regards to value. I and many other customers I've come in contact with, love this product so much because it is such a tremendous value, it's convenient, LOOKS like a cigarette (does not have some douchey color or features), and it works really well.

I only accept Paypal. I'd appreciate it if you send it as a gift, if not, then it's no big deal.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
biggyfries said:
Sold Conker, and added Amazon gift cards as payment.

side question: anyone use Amazon Payments to transfer money to other people/accounts? any problems with it?
I'm guessing they take a cut like PayPal? Why not just buy a gift card then send the code (if that's possible).

sk3tch

Positive feedback to steveovig! Bought a PSN card off of him.

Anyone selling Microsoft Points? Looking for cheaper than retail. You can send code via email/PM. PM me.

knee

threenote said:
Alright guys, I got this E-Cigarette recently at some of the retail tobacco stores I help run, and it's received alot of positive feedback.

Two Electronic Cigarettes Package (IN STOCK: 50 UNITS with more on the way)

EviLore said:
This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.

I think you're missing the point of this thread.

I have a download code for HAWX 2 that came with a video card that I would like to sell. 20$ via paypal would work, and I'll send you the code via PM. I can mail you the actual slip if you'd like too, or just take a picture.

NeOak

PhoenixSFT said:
Just bought Battlefield BC 2, looking for a VIP code. The one that came with my game is no good, nor are the ones I grabbed from some GS boxes...

PM me.

The ingame store has it for 33% off or so; its advertised in-game.

I'm looking to sell the Policenauts picture book that came with the game for $7 shipped. It's in like new condition.

I also have the Limited Edition Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Pack (with the PS3 controller) available in complete condition. The controller is like new while everything else (game, soundtrack, and PlayStation Network card) are still brand new. I don't know how much this is worth, so I'll take offers via PM.

Pictures are available via PM. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

zlatko

Banned
Have:

Call of Duty: Black Ops (360 version, mint)

Want:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360 version, mint)
$38.00 Paypal Gift

I have a good chunk of positive feedback on Gaf/buying selling, with no bad feed back. I only ship within continental USA, and if you pick Paypal please Gift so they don't take a cut.

Crisis

Banned
Okay, everyone. I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List again, just in time for the new year. The list should be accurate as of this post. There are a few things to note here:

Firstly, please welcome sk3tch to NeoGAF Plus! He's successfully completed ten transactions within this thread!

Secondly, I've taken a look at this EYEL1NER/ReconYoda thing and so far, I've worked it out as follows:

I've put both EYEL1NER and ReconYoda on the neutral feedback list. ReconYoda has been a good buyer/seller up to this point and I'm confused as to what is actually going on in this situation. I fear that he was really offended at being placed on the negative feedback list perhaps a bit prematurely, and that's why he's not responding to private messages and the like on here. I don't know exactly what has transpired but it's rather unlikely that someone would go to that effort to build up a reputation then throw it all away for that. However, I also don't like that he's apparently not answering PMs from people. The hallmark of being a good seller and buyer is communication. So until we can get some communication out of him, I can't in good conscience recommend doing business with him. I'm sending him a PM after I post this and hopefully, we'll get some more details out of it.

EYEL1NER is going on the neutral feedback list as well. The only two times you've posted in this thread have been because you've had some sort of issue. You have no positive feedback whatsoever, and you're blaming your post office for something in absolutely everything that transpires. At some point, I think you have to admit that something is starting to look a little suspicious here. I can't honestly say that I think people should do business with you when this is what happens every single time somebody tries to do so.

I'm going to continue reaching out to both parties and try to figure out what's gone on here. I'll be in contact with both of you via PM because I wanted to put this out in the open, but not make the entire thread about it.

Gor@n

Neo Member
AUSTRALIA ONLY

Selling geniune x360 250hd and wireless network card. Both around 2 months old. Looking for $150 ono.

Reason for selling: 360 died and buying a slim

Alright guys, I am basically looking to buy some past games I have sold or got rid of to get other games.

I need:

Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
or a good price on the Trilogy, which I kick myself daily for not grabbing one when they were 25 dollars on clearance at target.
Fable 2 (don't care about DLC)
Okami Wii
MGS 1 and 3.
Castelvania on 360
Enslaved 360
Mario Kart DS
Super Princess Peach DS
Pokemon on DS (any I need one to play before white and black)

If anyone wants to sell some of these give me a shout! I am a blue dood (feedback) on here!

Recon

Banned
Ok, i guess i have to come out and defend myself again. Lets get an accurate account of what happened. EYEL1NER originally purchased the ipod touch from me in oct, i believe. I sent it out within 3 days. He then contacts me about a week later, wondering whats going on, saying his post office has it, but it hasnt been delivered yet. I tell him i put the exact address he gave me. He then says this is a common thing with his post office, that they either lose or misplace things.(this would of been a great bit of info to know before i send a $200 item to him). I figured it was lost, but i told him to keep checking with his PO and i would see if mine could help. A Couple days later, i see that they are returning the item to me, because the address wasnt right. Which was weird, but i was glad since the item at least wasnt stolen. But when i get the item back, EYEL1NER demanded i refund him, because he went out and bought another ipod. I was a bit pissed off at this, because 1. i had spend the money on school related things and i did not currently have it, and 2. i didnt believe that this was my fault. But i agreed and told him it might be a week or two because i had to find someone to buy the ipod first. He agreed, i think two weeks go by, and he contacts me again, and we just decide to send the ipod back again, and he would give it to his wife, i agreed. He gives me another address(mind you im not getting paid for shipping this time). I send it out, to make a long story short, it comes back to me. I send it out again, and it comes back again. He starts making a big stink about this on the thread, and after be harassed, i send it out once more...and i get it sent back to me...Now, im out about $20 because of all the shipping,but not once did i ask him for more money, since i was trying to just end the transaction. I believe i suggested him letting me send a check, since i had closed my paypal accounts(separate story, fuck paypal and how they fuck over the sellers). And this is where we are now, i havnt heard back. Im honestly tired of it, i have had a great selling reputation here and on ebay(100% positive on both). And from what ive heard, EYEL1NER hasnt been a shining example of a buyer.So, thats my side, do what you will, im just tired of everything. I figured i should set the record straight.

knee

ReconYoda said:
Ok, i guess i have to come out and defend myself again. Lets get an accurate account of what happened. EYEL1NER originally purchased the ipod touch from me in oct, i believe. I sent it out within 3 days. He then contacts me about a week later, wondering whats going on, saying his post office has it, but it hasnt been delivered yet. I tell him i put the exact address he gave me. He then says this is a common thing with his post office, that they either lose or misplace things.(this would of been a great bit of info to know before i send a $200 item to him). I figured it was lost, but i told him to keep checking with his PO and i would see if mine could help. A Couple days later, i see that they are returning the item to me, because the address wasnt right. Which was weird, but i was glad since the item at least wasnt stolen. But when i get the item back, EYEL1NER demanded i refund him, because he went out and bought another ipod. I was a bit pissed off at this, because 1. i had spend the money on school related things and i did not currently have it, and 2. i didnt believe that this was my fault. But i agreed and told him it might be a week or two because i had to find someone to buy the ipod first. He agreed, i think two weeks go by, and he contacts me again, and we just decide to send the ipod back again, and he would give it to his wife, i agreed. He gives me another address(mind you im not getting paid for shipping this time). I send it out, to make a long story short, it comes back to me. I send it out again, and it comes back again. He starts making a big stink about this on the thread, and after be harassed, i send it out once more...and i get it sent back to me...Now, im out about $20 because of all the shipping,but not once did i ask him for more money, since i was trying to just end the transaction. I believe i suggested him letting me send a check, since i had closed my paypal accounts(separate story, fuck paypal and how they fuck over the sellers). And this is where we are now, i havnt heard back. Im honestly tired of it, i have had a great selling reputation here and on ebay(100% positive on both). And from what ive heard, EYEL1NER hasnt been a shining example of a buyer.So, thats my side, do what you will, im just tired of everything. I figured i should set the record straight.

That's all you needed to do, man. Silence makes everyone assume the worst.

So as it stands, you owe EYEL1NER money or an item-- you two should just meet at $160 and be done with it all.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

Gameboy Original Games (cart only, all in very good condition, PIC):
Baseball
Operation C
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition
Yoshi
David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label)
Robocop (no label)

Gameboy Color Game:
Star Wars Yoda Stories

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS1:
Resident Evil Director's cut
Jet Moto
The powerpuff Girls Chemical X-Traction
Battle Arena Toshinden

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
Stormrise (region 2)
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition

360:
Halo: Reach (sealed)
Wired Headphones (new/never used)
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Easy A (sealed)
Resident Evil: Afterlife (sealed)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2-Disc BR/DVD Combo)
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code