• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm asking because of the feedback list. We have a GamerGeorge, but so far we don't have just a plain George. Just want to make sure the feedback is going to the right person.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
KoreanBarbecue said:
Well, I'm asking because of the feedback list. We have a GamerGeorge, but so far we don't have just a plain George. Just want to make sure the feedback is going to the right person.

yeah I know, I'm just being silly :D

Nightz

It's regular George. From a couple pages back:

George said:
Re-posting the feedback i left on the last pages of the old thread. didn't want them to go undocumented.

Positive Feedback for friskykillface.
great communication, and went out of his way to take extra pictures to show the condition of the items.

Positive Feedback for darkeagle1437.
Fast shipping and game was in great condition.

would buy from both again.

th3dude

Nightz said:
It's regular George. From a couple pages back:

Kramer: I'm down by Ray's pizza, you know where that is?
Jerry: Famous Ray's?
Kramer: Original.
Jerry: Famous Original Ray's?
Kramer: It's just Original, Jerry!

Well, after waiting for about 130 or so posts to pass, here's my stuff again!

WTB/Trade For: SNES games, NES games and console, original Game Boy and Game Boy Games, God of War 3. Also, I really want to pick up a Xbox Live Gold Membership 12-month card for a good price!

PS3

Biohazard 15th Anniversary Japanese Limited Edition - opened but everything is in absolutely pristine condition. HD Revival game has been opened and played once. All other discs have never been played. - $150 shipped.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Limited Edition for PS3 (Japanese version) - complete and in perfect condition. Includes game, box, original spine card, starter guide book, original soundtrack, and metal accessory set (includes character keychains, etc). - $40 shipped.
Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition for PS3 (Asian version) - complete and in perfect condition. Includes game, box, bonus DVD (sealed) and chainsaw USB drive. - $40 shipped.

PS2

Shadow Hearts Trilogy - original Shadow Hearts in perfect condition, ditto with Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Shadow Hearts: From the New World is still sealed. - $100 shipped.

PSone

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - complete and in flawless condition. - $40 shipped.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - original black label, complete, some very light wear on disc. - $30 shipped.

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden - signed by Tomonobu Itagaki. Had him sign this back in July of 2004 at the Team Ninja offices for a cover story I wrote around that time for a video game mag. - $50 shipped.

Wii

Super Mario Bros. All-Stars Limited Edition - complete and in great condition. - $30 shipped.

PC
Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition - complete, everything inside the box (which wasn't sealed when it was sold by Telltale) is unopened. - $30 shipped.

GBA

Castlevania Double Pack Box and Manual Only - Box has some light wear, but amazingly, is still in one piece and looking pretty good. - $10 shipped.
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance for GBA - cart only, great shape. - $8 shipped.
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts for GBA - cart only, great shape. - $8 shipped.
River City Ransom for GBA - cart only, great shape. - $8 shipped.

And some books!

Refutu Rhythm - Range Murata artbook. Complete and in absolute perfect condition. - $75 shipped.
Robot Super Color Comic - a beautiful selection of artbooks featuring some of the best artists in anime from Japan. I have a mix of both Japanese and US volumes - volume 2 US, volume 5, 6, 7, 8 Japan. - $75 shipped for all of them.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
sn1pes said:
Kramer: I'm down by Ray's pizza, you know where that is?
Jerry: Famous Ray's?
Kramer: Original.
Jerry: Famous Original Ray's?
Kramer: It's just Original, Jerry!
I love how everything in life is represented in Seinfeld one way or another.

jackdoe

knee said:
60GB XBOX 360 HDD - $30 Shipped
New, Never Used, but not in original packaging.
Regarding this, you should probably specify whether it's an official MS product or a Chinese knock-off (which still works fairly well).

jackdoe said:
Regarding this, you should probably specify whether it's an official MS product or a Chinese knock-off (which still works fairly well).

I don't think anyone ever bothered with the 60GB knockoffs. They went straight to 120GB and then the 260GB, not sure what they're up to now.

VASPER

Banned
WTB Marcus fenix GOW 3 statue, i don't need the game just the cool Statue.
I have little money but a ton to trade so let me know what your looking for and i will see if i have it.

Ok, gonna try here first and then onto ebay. I bought this a few months ago thinking it would be perfect for running (which it is) but I end up using my iphone most of the time so I can use runkeeper.

It's a Silver 16GB 6th gen iPod nano inside the LunaTik watch wristband. Comes with the tools so you can separate them. Paid $180 for the nano and $80 for the wristband. It's definitely good quality especially compared to those rubber ones. Everything is in like new condition. I think I charged the iPod 3 times.

Asking $150 for both. I will entertain offers for them separately.

knee

jackdoe said:
It's official Microsoft. Same as retail.

Doublethink said:
Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue! Guy sold me a couple of games and they were shipped quickly and packaged safely.

And positive feedback for Doublethink. He paid fast and was great to deal with.

so how does this positive feedback system works?
do i just post here to the user i bought it from?

in any case, positive feedback to Smokey. dude sold me his gtx 580 for a fantastic price. fast shipping and all that hoopla.

Ice Raven said:

in any case, positive feedback to Smokey. dude sold me his gtx 580 for a fantastic price. fast shipping and all that hoopla.

Yep, just post feedback and myself or MidnightScott will update the feedback list. Glad you had a great transaction, too!

nikeforces

Neo Member
Download Copy of Child of Eden for 360. $15. Code will be sent to within 24 hours of received payment in PayPal. I have multiple codes that have yet to be scratched off. PM for more info.

imag0107uf.jpg

dyna-soar

Found this earlier cleaning, mint complete, not really sure on what to ask for it, so pm a price and we'll see what we can do.
yPTmW.jpg

eWrmJ.jpg

N1Ne5.jpg

Edit: Pics are huge, I'll email/pm you if you want to see them.
Double edit: Resized

cBTen.jpg

From USA.

Selling 4 Games (cart only, no manuals, etc):
- Pokemon Yellow
- Ready To Rumble
- Aladdin
- Wario Land 3.

Best offer for all 4.

Ephemeris

Postive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. I didn't get the item I really wanted, but I got two awesome silver medals. Arrived pretty fast too!

Forbiden

Leaving some positive feedback for jsquared77 and Rummy Bunnz. Both had great communication, answered promptly and had excellent communication about when the games shipped.

Unicorn

Buckethead said:
From USA.

Selling 4 Games (cart only, no manuals, etc):
- Pokemon Yellow
- Ready To Rumble
- Aladdin
- Wario Land 3.

Best offer for all 4.
In case anyone is wondering, Wario Land 3 is fucking WONDERFUL! Probably the greatest GBC title, apart from the amazing RPG library on GB.

I only mention this for those that have perhaps missed out on playing one of the most original and fun platformers of the 2000's.

Smokey

Ice Raven said:

Good stuff. Have fun with it. Treated me good :)

Wolfe

Positive feedback for bob page, bought some clothing off the guy and he answered all my questions and the shipping was prompt, great transaction.

RBK

Banned
Want to sell or trade(open to offers):

Mass Effect 2(360)-excellent and complete 12 shipped.
Halo:Reach- very good and complete...it's the preview disc but it's able to play offline...Not sure how to price it, so shoot a offer.

Looking for PS3 or 360 games in trade, just send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Mikeside

Already posted this in the UK B/S/T, but here you go:

Due to my work being absolute legends, I have about 30 Arkham City Steam codes that I'm willing to sell for cheap - not sure if this is the best place to advertise that? (let me know if not and I'll move it)

Basically, we ordered in a load of graphics cards, each of which came with a code (which you register on GeForce's website to get a free Steam code for the game) and I'm getting them instead of a Christmas bonus this year (not that I've ever had a Christmas bonus before, but oh well)

£15 a code, - give me a PM if anyone wants one and I'll send you my Paypal address

Also willing to trade 2 codes for RAGE, MW3 or Game of Thrones on Steam

The codes are UK - not 100% sure if they're OK to use across seas or not...

Aselith

IamMikeside said:
Already posted this in the UK B/S/T, but here you go:

Due to my work being absolute legends, I have about 30 Arkham City Steam codes that I'm willing to sell for cheap - not sure if this is the best place to advertise that? (let me know if not and I'll move it)

Basically, we ordered in a load of graphics cards, each of which came with a code (which you register on GeForce's website to get a free Steam code for the game) and I'm getting them instead of a Christmas bonus this year (not that I've ever had a Christmas bonus before, but oh well)

£15 a code, - give me a PM if anyone wants one and I'll send you my Paypal address

Also willing to trade 2 codes for RAGE, MW3 or Game of Thrones on Steam

The codes are UK - not 100% sure if they're OK to use across seas or not...

I think that would only work through gifting for people US side which I don't think you can do with a code. If someone knows for sure that it is possible under normal circumstances and not through VPN stuff though please post up as I'd love to buy one.

Speaking of which, if anyone is selling one of the free Arkham City codes from buying a videocard, I'd love to buy it for like $20 or so. PM the Aselith!

Mikeside

Aselith said:
I think that would only work through gifting for people US side which I don't think you can do with a code. If someone knows for sure that it is possible under normal circumstances and not through VPN stuff though please post up as I'd love to buy one.

Speaking of which, if anyone is selling one of the free Arkham City codes from buying a videocard, I'd love to buy it for like $20 or so. PM the Aselith!

That's what this is - a GeForce code which gives you a Steam copy.
If you want to give it a try, I'm 99% sure it'll work - if not you can always send me a screenshot of it not working and I'll refund the payment?

orznge

Banned
WTS:

• Tekken 6 (360) - 15USD
  • Marvel VS Capcom 3 (360) - 20USD

Both are complete and in near perfect condition and Tekken 6 has the sleeve that the case comes in.

knee

Aselith said:
As would I! $20 and I'm in too

Kunohara

I got a code from IamMikeside just now and redeemed it on the site to get the steam code. Even though it was from the UK, when I went to the site to redeem, and it asks you to choose a country, and specify where you're from (Canada), I still got a code. I won't be able to check until I get home from work. It never mentioned anywhere on the site, and on the email that it can only be used in the UK, so it looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom