• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Kunohara said:
I got a code from IamMikeside just now and redeemed it on the site to get the steam code. Even though it was from the UK, when I went to the site to redeem, and it asks you to choose a country, and specify where you're from (Canada), I still got a code. I won't be able to check until I get home from work. It never mentioned anywhere on the site, and on the email that it can only be used in the UK, so it looks promising.

Legend, thanks very much for testing that out! I can't see why it wouldn't work, but I didn't want to suggest it would without knowing

Dunan

Jsquared77 said:
Ok, gonna try here first and then onto ebay. I bought this a few months ago thinking it would be perfect for running (which it is) but I end up using my iphone most of the time so I can use runkeeper.

It's a Silver 16GB 6th gen iPod nano inside the LunaTik watch wristband. Comes with the tools so you can separate them. Paid $180 for the nano and $80 for the wristband. It's definitely good quality especially compared to those rubber ones. Everything is in like new condition. I think I charged the iPod 3 times.

Asking $150 for both. I will entertain offers for them separately.

If it's possible to make custom watch faces -- I'm Googling right now to see if it is; looking doubtful though, and we all know how Apple is about that kind of thing -- I'm interested. I'm a student of some ancient languages whose numerals are rarely used these days, and if I could make my own clock with those digits, it would knock people's socks off. Do you know anything about custom stuff for the new iPod nano?

Kerrinck

Posting to leave positive feedback for IamMikeside.
For anyone that is interested in the code but is worried about region restriction, it worked perfectly in here. Went to redeem it and it asked for my country before giving the steam key.

Kunohara

Kerrinck said:
For anyone that is interested in the code but is worried about region restriction, it worked perfectly in here. Went to redeem it and it asked for my country before giving the steam key.

Did you redeem it in Steam, and does it show up in your games list?

Kerrinck said:

Just for curiousity, which country did you select?

vermadas

I live in the U.S. Just bought a Batman: AC key from IamMikeside. Redeemed successfully on nVidia's site (chose North America on first window, United States on the second screen where you put in your info). Got the code, activated in Steam and it worked like a charm.

As a result, leaving positive feedback for IamMikeside. Thanks much :)

Kunohara

vermadas said:
I live in the U.S. Just bought a Batman: AC key from IamMikeside. Redeemed successfully on nVidia's site (chose North America on first window, United States on the second screen where you put in your info). Got the code, activated in Steam and it worked like a charm.

Great, so I'll know mine will work. Positive feedback for IamMikeside

Mikeside

vermadas said:

coming from a man with a Game of Thrones avatar, I appreciate the positive words greatly :)

a gaffer always pays his batman keys

Mikeside

Thanks for the positive feedback, all :)

just to announce - if you've had a reply from me, I've put a code (or in a couple of cases, codes) aside for you - other than that I'm all out

thanks for playing, guys :)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
IamMikeside delivering like a boss. Much proper feedback to be given to him. I choose the country I'm from (Brazil, which I'm amazed is even on the list) and the key worked flawlessly. I really don't think it matters the country you chose from.

Once again, thank you so much for this.

Mikeside

Nightz said:
Gah, between waking up late and being stuck in traffic going to work, I missed out on Batman AC. :(

you're #2 on my list of "if people drop out" - send me a PM and I'll keep you in mind, bud :)

vermadas

All games are NTSC with the exception of Ouendan 2. They all come complete and are in excellent condition. Games above the dashed line include shipping to continental U.S. with their prices. Games below do not. Any game below the dashed line will not be sold individually (basically anything I deem worth less than $10 before shipping); they must be sold with another game included. Games will ship USPS first class unless otherwise requested (additional fees may apply, etc.) If you buy multiple games I will probably give you discounts, feel free to send me offers. Photos can be taken upon request.

Selling

Kinect Sports (sealed): $26
Vanquish (360, sealed): $15
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (JPN): $25
Super Scribblenauts (sealed): $20
Dragon Quest IX (Sealed): $17
Picross DS: $15
--------------------------------
Clubhouse Games: $9
Retro Game Challenge: $9
Resident Evil 5 (360, non GH, non Gold): $8
Red Faction Guerilla (360): $7
Soul Calibur IV (360): $7
Bionic Commando (PS3): $6
Space Invaders Extreme 2: $6
Meteos: $6
Soul Bubbles: $6
Brain Age: $4

Want / Trading for

2000 Nintendo Points
PSN money
Paypal
Amazon Payments
(longshot) Skyrim Steam code

Mikeside

I'd like to leave positive feedback to the following legends:

snoopeasystreet
PaulLFC
Kunohara
hamchan
dogmanstaruk
Kerrinck
Ikuu
spk
Label
MikeE21286
Marco1
vermadas
randomwab
blackMamba1187
Glass Rebel
Vastag
Nelo Ice
Lime
Sanjay
drizzle
BreakyBoy
Joe Molotov
MNC
Risible
Dambrosi
Keys

all of them made quick payment and furthermore, gave me a raging semi.

th3dude

Selling
Still selling a Steam code for Batman: Arkham City

Will sell or trade for something cheaper than full value.

Kerrinck

Kunohara said:
Did you redeem it in Steam, and does it show up in your games list?

Yeah, it showed up in my steam game list as Batman: Arkrham City.
About the country, I chose United States.

Jomjom

Banned
Selling

Blu-Rays

Mad Men Season 1-3 - Brand New, Sealed $30 shipped

Royal Tramp 2 - Brand New, Sealed. HK Blu-ray starring Stephen Chow, star of movies such as Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer. This will play in US Blu-Ray players and PS3. $20 shipped

Dunan said:
If it's possible to make custom watch faces -- I'm Googling right now to see if it is; looking doubtful though, and we all know how Apple is about that kind of thing -- I'm interested. I'm a student of some ancient languages whose numerals are rarely used these days, and if I could make my own clock with those digits, it would knock people's socks off. Do you know anything about custom stuff for the new iPod nano?

The nano's default settings let you change the clock face to either white or black. I don't believe you can customize it any further.

Forbiden said:
Leaving some positive feedback for jsquared77 and Rummy Bunnz. Both had great communication, answered promptly and had excellent communication about when the games shipped.

Positive feedback for Forbiden. Fast payment and great communication

Positive feedback for BreakyBoy. A great seller. I would recommend BreakyBoy because he's a member of Neogaf and told me that he got 15 positive feedback. He even showed me that I could trust him and if he had the games I'm looking for then I would definitely buy it from him.

TSAGoodness said:
Super positive feedback for samus4ever! Great seller, would definitely trade with again!

Positive feedback for TSAGoodness smooth as can be transaction and prompt payment. Enjoy the game!

Also, looking for an Xbox 360 console. Any model is fine as long as it's in working order.

WTB:

Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 CIB
Sonic and Knuckles CIB
Tetris Attack SNES/Gameboy CIB
Yoshi's Safari CIB
Mega Man 1 NES CIB

Zing

Banned
What's up with this "legend" thing. Is it the new British form of "awesome"? Is it like how older British people say "brilliant"? Only now the youngsters are saying "legend"? Whatever happened to "cool beans"?

asdad123

If anyone has an xperia play that works on AT&T (either the 4g AT&T version or an international version), let me know.

I'm inerested in picking one up.

Mikeside

Zing said:
What's up with this "legend" thing. Is it the new British form of "awesome"? Is it like how older British people say "brilliant"? Only now the youngsters are saying "legend"? Whatever happened to "cool beans"?

legend - as in "you are a legend"
or
legend - as in "that is legendary"

I use both far too often :(

knee

DarkBurialX said:
Positive feedback for BreakyBoy. A great seller. I would recommend BreakyBoy because he's a member of Neogaf and told me that he got 15 positive feedback. He even showed me that I could trust him and if he had the games I'm looking for then I would definitely buy it from him.
Did you actually buy something?

I have a red ringed 360 for sale, looking for offers. It's just the console, no wires or anything. I'd practically give it away if you pay the shipping plus maybe $5 extra.

Ixian

Cornbread78 said:
Selling:
- Child of Eden for XBox 360 (Digital Download) $10

Will look at trades for PS3 games, DS RPGs, or PSN download codes and/or cards

please send me PMs with any offers.

Sold...

Thank you.
Positive feedback for Cornbread78. Thanks for holding a code for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom