• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zing

Banned
It reminds me of ebay penny auctions people would use to build feedback.

"For sale: ebook on how to build feedback! Only .01!"

Selling:

Freaks and Geeks full series - $30
Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 1-25 - $30
The IT Crowd - $15
Outlaw Star Perfect Collection - $25

Games:

Tales of Symphonia - Great condition, case, instruction booklet. May still have the players guide if I can find it. $30
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition - $35

Infamous Chris said:
Selling/Trading:

1411oio.jpg

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•The Maw (XBLA game from Twisted Pixel, code) for $2 Paypal Gift

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book
(Still sealed and never opened)

Looking to Buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF!

Also:

Trading my Mechanic Baird code for a Savage Grenadier Elite code

or

selling my MechBaird and using that money to buy a SavGrenElite off eBay!

Aselith

sn1pes said:
Positive feedback for Aselith

Paid right away. Pleasure to deal with.

Positive feedback for sn1pes as well. Very responsive and easy to work with seller. I can't imagine a more flawless transaction.

Forbiden

Positive feedback for Cornbread78. Great seller, answered PMs fast, delivered just as fast, and was great at putting up with some odd Paypal glitch that charged me more than once.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
All items for sale include free USPS shipping from New York City (BROOKLYN!!!!11) to lower 48 USA:

DSi with charger (missing pen) -$70

Apple TV2 with a free HDMI cable - $75
Got at launch and never used.

Gamecube
Super Mario Sunshine - $7
Prince of Persia SOT - $7
Def Jam FFNY - $7
Odama w/ Microphone - $7

Pictures available upon request

P.S. I should be on the list that KoreanBBQ maintains and my ebay name is olubode

IrishNinja

Have:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)
more stuff i think

Want to trade for\buy on the cheap:

Super Mario Bros. All-Stars Limited Edition (anyone got this for $25 shipped?)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Punch-Out!!
Sonic Colors

also have paypal, lemme know if you wanna work something out - PM me!

smurfx

get some go again
i'd like to leave positive feedback for Wolfe. psp arrived quick and he answered all questions fast. would buy from again.

CyReN

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead $10 shipped
PRM34.jpg

Halo Reach statue $35 shipped
DcLYZ.jpg

Halo 3 Helmet $35 shipped
4Kn7Q.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. PM me if you have any questions or want to negotiate.

Just realized I have an extra Gears of War 3 Limited Edition controller for sale (2 comes with the LE Gears 360). Perfectly brand new, still in the shrink wrap. Has the new dpad!

Also I still have my Mechanic Baird skin for sale, or for trade for the Walmart preorder skin. PM me. :p

DCX

DCX
Infamous Chris said:
Just realized I have an extra Gears of War 3 Limited Edition controller for sale (2 comes with the LE Gears 360). Perfectly brand new, still in the shrink wrap. Has the new dpad!

Also I still have my Mechanic Baird skin for sale, or for trade for the Walmart preorder skin. PM me. :p
How much?

DCX

Takao

Banned
I'm looking for a new English copy of Inazuma Eleven. I'd be up to grabbing an NA-exclusive titles and shipping them to Euro bros assuming the cost is similar. PM me.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member

Selling my PSP-1000 with 5.50 GEN D w/ AC Adapter, Logitech hard case and 32MB Pro Duo. Great Condition aside from a small paint chipping on the right side, no dead/stuck pixels on screen. More pics available upon request. PMs Please.

Asking $75 shipped

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
SELLING:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC download code - $20
Details: Not a Steam code, but a download from Ubisoft's site. Came with a video card, but I already own it.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC DVD - $10 shipped
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box PC DVD - $10 shipped
Details: Continental US only. Both sealed, ended up buying from Steam sales before I opened these. Might be willing to discount if you buy both together.

Yuripaw

Banned
Items for Sale:

IMAG0244-1.jpg

IMAG0245-1.jpg

Rift game for PC still sealed Shipped I'd ask $15, but if you just want the key, and download the game off the official website, I'll sell for only $10

IMAG0242.jpg

Xbox 360 Media Remote control Not sure what to price this at, the cheapest new one on amazon seems to be $28. I'd sell it much cheaper though. Best offer.

IMAG0241.jpg

Record of Agarest War ZERO Limited edition extras (game NOT included) A friend of mine had already bought the game off me, but I still have the extra items for the LE. $10 shipped.

Strategy guides for the following games: Crysis 2, The Third Birthday, Dragon Age Origins, Halo 3 ODST Asking $6 per guide, or $10 for 2, $13 for 3, and $15 for all 4

I'm trying to sell at least some of these ASAP, because I need help for my Dark Souls fund. I'm only $15 short.

Mikeside

knee said:
lol, IamMikeSide will be the fastest to NEOGaf Gold ever.

Haha, awesome :D

Thanks to all who bought codes! Just waiting for the last 2 people to pay for their codes (one on tuesday and one still awaiting a reply) and I'm all done :)

edit: also positives for;

FloppyDelux
keeblerdrow
Nickiepoo

BruceLeeRoy said:
Looking for a Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card. Have you guys seen any deals lately?

I just bought mine from Amazon at $48.99. It's funny cuz I haven't paid for one in the past 4 years when you could get them for like $20 and those finally ended from when I put them in.

Mileena

Banned
I've got a mint Tomb Raider HD Trilogy that I'm looking to trade for a PS3 game. Nothing in particular just PM me an offer if interested.

knee

BruceLeeRoy said:
Looking for a Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card. Have you guys seen any deals lately?

I posted a deal in here less than a week ago and it was quickly deleted. No reason for the deletion, but probably because it wasn't 'GAFer to GAFer'. -_-

It was being sold at a discount on another site. The card was $34.99.

th3dude

knee said:
I posted a deal in here less than a week ago and it was quickly deleted. No reason for the deletion, but probably because it wasn't 'GAFer to GAFer'. -_-

It was being sold at a discount on another site. The card was $34.99.

I think that was buy.com's daily eBay sale sometime last week.

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the thread, now that it's back on track. I've seen some greats deals go down lately and it seems like everyone is having a great time. I've got a couple small announcements to make!

First off, everyone should welcome back MidnightScott. He helped start this thread back in the day and he's come back to help me manage some of the feedback being left.

Secondly, I promised that there would be promotions and I wasn't lying. It may have took a little bit longer than I would have liked, but here it is. This time we've got one new addition to the NeoGAF Plus club, as well as three new members of the NeoGAF Gold crew! If you're looking to buy/sell/trade, these folks are the real deal.

WqjDE.png

smurfx

qMGsK.png

jlaterlaus
lilralphie
Tawney Bomb

As I said, the above folks (both Plus and Gold) are the cream of the crop and really help make this thread as special as it is. I'd like to thank them, and the folks they've done business with, for helping keep this thread a great place for everyone.

Alright, I'm gauging interest on here as I think someone will wan this great lot to start or enhance their collection. Everything shown is complete. I can take a bunch more pics for ultra details but I'm looking for $750 shipped. One of the SNES controllers has never been used and is still wrapped in plastic and a twisty tie. I don't really want to sell this as I was gunning for CIB on every stellar SNES game (Damn you Earthbound! I shuld have bought you when you were $100 CIB). I'm open to offers and maybe trades but my tastes in trades are very specific so more than likely I'll just want cash. I will ship out of country but it will be pretty expensive because I need to purchase tracking. There is also an SN Stick Brand New that isn't pictured. Thanks for looking.

IMG_5223.jpg

Here's some toy / collectible stuff I need to unload to make room for more. :(

All were displayed in a case, in a smoke free home.

US Sales only please. All prices include cost of shipping.

Kotobukiya FFX Kimahri - $80

DSCN2352.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

Yujin B.Jenet - $50

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2374.jpg

SF3 Ibuki - $20

DSCN2377.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2379.jpg

Unopened Devilman Amon $20 - I ended up getting the variant on this one back in the day, I wanted the regular version. Q_Q

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2367.jpg

Unopened Monsiuer Bome Oni Musume $25

DSCN2371.jpg

DSCN2370.jpg

Veronica Mars season 1 DVD $15 shipped.

Please contact me via PM directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom