• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipod touch 2nd gen 32 gb excellent condition! $110 shipped!
ipod touch 4th gen 32 gb excellent condition as well! $190 shipped!
ps2 slim sliver excellent condition $65 shipped!

pm me

Selling:

Dark Souls Collector's Edition (PS3) and the official strategy guide. The game is like new and the codes for the soundtrack and the mini-guide have NOT been used. $45 shipped in the US.

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Grey Blackberry Playbook Cover - 10 dollars + shipping

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum (around 130 due to rarity of games 3 and 4, access to full collection and immaculate quality of all CD's) or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

bob page

I have a new refurbished iPhone 4 for AT&T but I'm switching to Sprint so I don't need it. It's a 32gb black model and doesn't have a scratch on it. I put a front and back screen protector on it the second the box was opened (from Orange Byte).

Comes with the following:
-Box, manuals from AT&T
-USB cable
-AC adapter
-iPhone 4
-Front and back protectors (already applied)
-Speck Candyshell case (white with black border)
-Orange-Byte bumper (white with black border)
-Translucent TPU case

Note: this doesn't come with the headset. For some reason, I never got them from AT&T.

I can jailbreak it if needed. It currently has iOS 5.01.

Pics:
UVU2Ll.jpg

2bjpul.jpg

SOLD

***PLEASE BOLD YOUR FEEDBACK!!!***

Seriously folks, please bold your feedback when you leave it. It helps me see it more easily and helps reduce the chances that I'll not credit you for the feedback you deserve. Be cool and help me out.

Now, let's welcome the following folks to NeoGAF Plus and NeoGAF Gold!

NeoGAF Plus
Cornbread78
Alucrid

NeoGAF Gold
friskykillface

Lastly, I'm looking to buy the following for Xbox 360 only. Must be mint and CIB.
- Nier
- Wet
- Dynasty Warriors games
- Samurai Warriors games
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Saints Row: The Third
- Sonic Generations

Balb

Looking for Final Fantasy VI Advance (preferably complete but I'd take a loose cart as well).

Also looking to sell/trade a complete, non player's choice copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Cornbread78

Full XBox 360 Digital Download codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja from retail Kinect inserts. All codes legit, paypall payment preferable.
I will PM you the code immediately after payment.

I'm looking for $12.00 for both games together. I have (2) codes left.

Any PM's send after 4:30 pm EST will be followed up early AM the next business day. Codes will be issued in the order they are requested. THANK YOU!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, WTB a cheap copy of Halo: Reach, or trade for a digital copy. I have a 3 mos XBL card if anyone is interested.

Also looking for a cheap copy of Dungeon Siege for PS3.

knee

We should have a universal, funky spelled, feedback tag. If all feedback had...

>FEEDBACK<

in the post, you could just do ctrl (or cmd) + f and type in '>FEEDBACK< and you'd be able to fly through each page as each result is found.

Plus it's 2012, probably need a new post or thread title.

Cornbread78

Good point, we will need a 2012 thread soon...

BTW. FEEDBACK BELOW:

HUGE, SUPER, FANTASTIC, MEGA-POSITIVE Feedback for g35twinturbo

Seriously, the dude's a champ! He answerd questions, advised on the best deal (even if elsewhere) and eventually hooked me up! Thanks Buddy!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Good point, we will need a 2012 thread soon...

BTW. FEEDBACK BELOW:

HUGE, SUPER, FANTASTIC, MEGA-POSITIVE Feedback for g35twinturbo

Seriously, the dude's a champ! He answerd questions, advised on the best deal (even if elsewhere) and eventually hooked me up! Thanks Buddy!

Positive feedback for Cornbread78

Communication was top notch, made a deal and stuck with it.
Will definitely do business again.

I AM TO PLEASE ME LORD

Selling:

silver psp-3000 ratchet and clank bundle mint. with original box. Also throw in a hard case and a 4 gb pro duo. Would like near $100 shipped. Feel free to shoot me an offer

PS3 SF 4 fight stick with Sanwa parts. have original box and all original parts. Please send me an offer.

Buying:

Mortal Kombat PS3

We should have a universal, funky spelled, feedback tag. If all feedback had...

>FEEDBACK<

in the post, you could just do ctrl (or cmd) + f and type in '>FEEDBACK< and you'd be able to fly through each page as each result is found.

Plus it's 2012, probably need a new post or thread title.

Why not just search "positive"?

knee

Have
$25 Barnes and Noble GC

Want
$25 Amazon GC

Not sure if it's worth your time, but sometimes you can flip a store gift card into a supermarket giftcard... and then buy the giftcard you really wanted at the supermarket.

Even Home Depot has a rack of giftcards for other stores (including Amazon).

Nelo Ice

Banned
Not sure if it's worth your time, but sometimes you can flip a store gift card into a supermarket giftcard... and then buy the giftcard you really wanted at the supermarket.

Even Home Depot has a rack of giftcards for other stores (including Amazon).

Really? I have a safeway less than 5 mins away. And how would I go about converting the GC?

neocoder

Banned
WTB
Does anyone have a Gamecube Gameboy player disc they don't use anymore? I have the player but no disc. Manual would be spiffy too but not needed.

Gamestop sells the player & disc for $9.99. You could use the online search to see if a store nearby you has it in stock.

Another option is Nintendo which is selling the disc only for $15 + shipping.

mjc

Looking for a copy of Lord of the Rings: War in the North (360). I'm up for buying it or trading for it, just PM me with details if you have a copy.

Selling/Trading:

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book
(Still sealed and never opened)

Looking to Buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2

•Catherine

•Dead Island

•Rayman Origins

•Call of Duty MW3 Hardened Edition

•Gears of War 3 standard edition case with no game ( only want case!)

Also looking for some good priced Microsoft points

I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF!

asdad123

Anyone interested in a pair of Logitech f540 wireless headphones? I bought them thinking I would use them, but I only used them twice in a month lol. Id rather just have the sound coming out of the TV for some reason. The receiver has three inputs on the back (2 RCA, and 1 3.5mm). I currently have a PS3, 360, and my PC hooked up to it and it works great, but the headphones are just too big for me.

This is the link for them

logitech-wireless-headset-f540.png

They retail for $150, and amazon has them for $122, so hows $90 shipped within the US? I only used them twice and it comes with the box and original cables.

Everything is in mint condition.

PM if interested :)

Edit: sale pending

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone interested in

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - $35 (Not for Resale Tag on Bar scan + Online Code Used)

Back to the Future: The Game - $15, double dip on trophies (different trophy set, same as the 5 PSN episodes, different trophy ranks + has a platinum)

Maddness

Super Positive Feedback for kodt. He was very communicative and helpful (my first time in the b/s/t thread). The package got here super quick and it's perfect!

Thanks again kodt!

MC Safety

Would anyone be interested in a large collection of Dreamcast games and Xbox games?

I'm not looking to sell piecemeal. There's probably about 200 (retail) games all told.

If there's any interest, I'll gladly compile a complete list of all the titles. And, of course, I'd be glad to sell it all cheaply for a fan who will enjoy the titles and is willing to take them all off my hands.

Please advise. And thanks.

Jubs

looking to buy a copy of tekken 6 (PS3). Condition doesn't really matter, as long as it works and comes complete with manual and case. Looking to pay around $10 or so.

bubnbob

Banned
I don't look for anything in particular, just something that I feel like buying at the moment or looks like a good deal.

MC Safety

Got Steel Battalion?

For the record: I do not have Steel Battalion. I know that, for sure.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not willing to make an exception on the all or nothing part of the deal.

I'll post a complete list of games in a few days. Apologies, but someone has already expressed interest; If we can't work out a mutually agreeable deal, I'll gladly field other offers for the games.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I am looking for one of those PSN Plus 12 month cards. I know some people were selling some. Are any still available? Will paypal.

I PM'd duckroll to see if we can get an official 2012 b/s/t thread. I'll keep everyone posted on when I hear back from him.

[UPDATE]

OK, got permission to create the 2012 thread. It's up and just awaiting admin flagging to sticky it and a lock on this 2011 thread!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Pricing is reflective of their cost on the last day of the Winter Sale.

Fallout New Vegas: $15.00
Borderlands GOTY: $15.00
Bioshock 2: $10.00
Limbo: $5.00
Half Life 2: $5.00

I'm also looking to buy a PS3 copy of the Dead Space 2 Limited Edition. Thats the one that includes Dead Space Extraction on the disc. If it's not the LE I'm not interested.

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom