• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

keeblerdrow said:
Yep, same here. Thought he was being antagonistic towards me as well. No hard feelings, mate. A few more pointed nouns and we would all be on the same side.

Ah, I see the confusion now, my apologies. I'll choose my pronouns more carefully next time :).

mdsfx

SELLING:

Rage Anarchy Edition for Xbox 360 with the unused DLC. Like-new. $52 shipped or best offer.

screenshot_262096_thumb_wide300.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Risible said:
For sale: Demon's Souls Collector's Edition for the PS3. New and factory sealed. $150 shipped.

damn I would love to have this but :( @ that price.

GL with sale though

buttonsmasher

Neo Member
Hi guys. I've got a Blue 3ds up for sale in great condition [finger prints all over it right now, but I'll wipe 'em ;) ] with games on it.

The games are:

*** Kirby's adventure (gameboy title)
*** Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (gameboy color title)
*** Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (ds shop title)
*** Metroid (NES)
*** Super Mario Bros (NES)
*** Excitebike (NES)
*** Legend of Zelda (NES)
*** Legend of Zelda 2 (NES)
*** Ice Climbers (NES)
*** Balloon Fight (NES)
*** Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
*** Yoshi (NES)
*** NES Open Tournament Golf (NES)

The system comes in the box with all the inserts, and I'm lookin' for $150 shipped Paypal. I've had it since the beginning of August and I've only played a few hours on it tops and realized I don't really want to keep it.

Blackface

Banned
Got some stuff for sale. Everything is in perfect working condition. I have sold a huge number of items via Neogaf a few years ago. Including a 360 + 18 games, and an entire computer. I don't mess around, and I will only accept payment via PayPal.

Xbox 360 pro (with HDMI) + wireless controller + HDD + Halo Reach
Looking for $100 + shipping

-------
SamSung 1680X1050 LCD monitor Model : 2253 BW - 2ms
$90 + shipping

------
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (will be shipped in a 2500k box)
$60 + shipping

-----
Cooler Master Cm 690 computer case (with one front optical drive slot missing b/c of a DVD drive)
$25 - PICKUP ONLY in the GTA (Toronto)

If you are interested in any items and want more info, please PM me. I will also be able to give you a shipping cost with your information. The closer to Toronto you are the cheaper shipping will be.

Selling some stuff as I'm out of room in my apartment. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. I will ship outside of the US, just contact me for rates.

I have lots of feedback here (GAF Gold), as well as on Digital Press, CAG, and eBay. Pricing is negotiable!

Click on each item to see a picture!

Wii
$09 - Red Steel (CIB)
$19 - Super Paper Mario (CIB)
$10 - Metal Slug Anthology (CIB)
$12 - Trauma Center: New Blood (CIB)
$12 - Trauma Center: Second Opinion (CIB)

Xbox 360
$10 - Wartech: Senko no Ronde (CIB)
$10 - Virtual Tennis 3 (CIB)
$10 - Stranglehold (CIB)
$45 - Xbox 360 HD DVD Player w/ 11 HD-DVDs (CIB, no UPC)

N64
$08 - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Loose)
$07 - Legend of Zelda: OOT (Loose, a little beat up)
$10 - Perfect Dark (CIB)
$12 - Wave Race 64 (CIB)

Gamecube
$28 - Wavebird Controller (Grey, W/ Receiver)
$12 - Animal Crossing w/ Memory Card (CIB)
$12 - Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
$12 - Phantasy Star Online: Episode III (CIB)
$10 - Soul Calibur 2 (PC, CIB)
$10 - Sonic Mega Collection (PC, CIB)
$10 - Viewtiful Joe (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 7 (CIB, w/ Microphone)
$10 - Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 6 (CIB w/ Microphone)
$13 - Super Mario Sunshine (PC, CIB)
$13 - Mario Kart: Double Dash (CIB)

Game Boy Advance
$10 - Yoshi's Island (Loose)
$10 - Super Dodge Ball Advance (CIB, no cardboard insert, beat up box)
$11 - NES Classics Castlevania (CIB, slight box damage)
$14 - Sword of Mana (CIB)
$14 - NES Classics: Zelda 2 (CIB)
$08 - Phantasy Star Collection (Loose)
$08 - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Loose)

Nintendo DS
$09 - Zelda Feather Stylus (Unused, Glue on outer box coming off)
$12 - Nintendo Promo Rainbow Stylus Set (Unused)

Other Stuff
$35 - Castlevania Portait of Ruin Preorder Bonus
$08 - Japanese Air Man Figure
$07 - Banjo Kazooie VHS Promo
$07 - Diddy Kong Racing VHS Promo
$07 - Starfox 64 VHS Promo
$95 - Canon EF 50mm 1.8 (Great shape, no fungus, scratches, etc) Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Stuff I Want

I really prefer to trade for this stuff:

PSN Cash
Playstation Plus Subscription
XBL Subscription
Kirby: Mass Attack
Okamiden
Solatorobo
Gears of War 3
Demon's Souls
Catherine (PS3 preferred)

Dunan

I too love JLateralus' format, but the Circus of Values is a close second!

Onion Relish, PM coming your way. I didn't know you were where you are, so I'm going to have to do some research, postage-wise. It's possible (though doubtful) that it might actually be cheaper to send it from Japan. I'll get a quote at the post office here and that should give you an upper bound for what it'll cost from the US.

(One comment for Onion Relish: the book isn't brand new. I bought it at Book-Off, where, unlike at GameStop, used stuff is graded and priced proportionally. This book is probably an A, thus the 17% discount. No new-book smell, and there's no "belt paper" surrounding it, but it's in excellent condition. It doesn't feel used at all and a bookstore could still sell one like this as if it were new. It probably had one previous owner who got tired of it and sold it.)

Question for the crowd: how do you transfer PSN cash? Because I'd be interested in that... it's very hard to load up a US account with a non-US IP address, and PSN cards are also a hassle to acquire.

I'm not sure A grade is even possible in the US. At least, not at 99% of bookstores and GameStops. I bought some C grade stuff from Book-off that was miles ahead of the average NA-used game, for instance.

Risible

Risible said:
PM me what you were thinking and we'll see what we can do. I'm open to offers.

For those sending me PMs - please note that this is DEMON'S Souls, not Dark Souls. This first in the series. This is an unopened copy of the original Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition.

Shearie

Anybody want to buy my iPod Touch 4 32gb which is in great condition for $200 total? I'll send it the day before the iPhone 4S comes out

Edit: Sold

Selling/Trading:

• Mechanic Baird skin for Gears 3 (willing to trade for the Walmart preorder skin also)

1411oio.jpg

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•The Maw (XBLA game from Twisted Pixel, code) for $2 Paypal Gift

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book
(Still sealed and never opened)

Looking to trade for, or possibly buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

•Dead Island

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Dear GAF, many moons ago I preordered a copy of Dark Souls for the PS3. Today, I picked it up, but after finding out that Kmart had a $20 coupon deal going, I decided I'd rather have that coupon than a tin + art book + digital soundtrack + digital guide that I'll likely throw in a drawer/never use.

So, after buying a standard copy at Kmart, I now have an extra CE copy. I would return it, but I imagine someone here wants a CE and can't find one. Not really looking to make a major profit, just cost + tax + shipping + maybe the gas for the trip to the post office.

So, without further delay:

For sale: Dark Souls - Collector's Edition - PS3 - Brand New - $72

Shipping will be done via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. I accept payment via PayPal. I'm NeoGAF Plus (and again, not really profiting), so please plan to pay via Gift payment, or be prepared to pay the PayPal fees yourself.

If you live outside the US, i'll be happy to ship to you, but we'll have to make other shipping arrangements which will likely cost more. PM me and we'll work it out.

Edit: Sold, and I have two others in line in case the transaction doesn't go through. Thanks!

eosos

Banned
I have a Black 3DS that I bought before the price drop. Basically perfect condition. I just don't have time to play it anymore. So I'm either looking to trade for some 360 games or money. I also have Street Fighter IV and Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time for it. PM me and we can work something out!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BreakyBoy said:
Dear GAF, many moons ago I preordered a copy of Dark Souls for the PS3. Today, I picked it up, but after finding out that Kmart had a $20 coupon deal going, I decided I'd rather have that coupon than a tin + art book + digital soundtrack + digital guide that I'll likely throw in a drawer/never use.

So, after buying a standard copy at Kmart, I now have an extra CE copy. I would return it, but I imagine someone here wants a CE and can't find one. Not really looking to make a major profit, just cost + tax + shipping + maybe the gas for the trip to the post office.

So, without further delay:

For sale: Dark Souls - Collector's Edition - PS3 - Brand New - $72

Shipping will be done via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. I accept payment via PayPal. I'm NeoGAF Plus (and again, not really profiting), so please plan to pay via Gift payment, or be prepared to pay the PayPal fees yourself.

If you live outside the US, i'll be happy to ship to you, but we'll have to make other shipping arrangements which will likely cost more. PM me and we'll work it out.

Edit: Sold, and I have two others in line in case the transaction doesn't go through. Thanks!

oh that transaction will go through all right :D

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

[PS3] Dark Souls $50 shipped!

paypal gift only, will ship via USPS. Buy with confidence, NeoGAF GOLD :D

Balb

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. I've done two transactions with him so far and he has a very modest definition of "like new" condition. Both items were controllers and they were in brand new packaging, so I can only wonder what his definition of actually new is. Great seller as always, not that he needs any more feedback!

Chopper

knee said:
Ah damn, someone else mentioned Lurknomore recently--- or was that you? :(
Pronably me. I've been waiting forever for the stuff I bought off him. And now he's stopped replying to my emails. :(

zlatko

Banned
Looking for: Gears of War 3 Savage Grenadier Multiplayer Skin

Have for Trade: Team Fortress 2 Items and PS3 L.A. Noire's Consul's Car Traffic Case DLC code.

PM if you want to trade.

Chopper said:
Pronably me. I've been waiting forever for the stuff I bought off him. And now he's stopped replying to my emails. :(

I'll ping him to see if I can get him to respond. He has a pretty good reputation in this thread, so this kind of behavior is pretty surprising. I'll update if I hear back from him.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Chopper said:

Chopper said:
Think I've been screwed. Will you guys let me know if you hear from Lurknomore...

oouch.

Sorry to hear that, I know he did alot of deals in the some months that have passed.
I even got something from him, you may need to do a paypal claim.

MY LIST OF GOOD PEOPLE:

woodypop
GhostSeed
Balb
Shadowlink
Forbiden
Yuripaw
lilralphie

You can trust these dudes to buy your stuff. Thanks guys!

Le-mo

g35twinturbo said:
oouch.

Sorry to hear that, I know he did alot of deals in the some months that have passed.
I even got something from him, you may need to do a paypal claim.
Can he even file a claim if the payment was gifted?

Risible

Le-mo said:
Can he even file a claim if the payment was gifted?

Nope. :( That's why you never gift on Paypal. In the past, when people have asked me to do that I've just tacked on 3% to cover the fees and sent it "normally."

Risible said:
Nope. :( That's why you never gift on Paypal. In the past, when people have asked me to do that I've just tacked on 3% to cover the fees and sent it "normally."

Paypal supports pre-paying the other users fee, anyway - it's a little checkbox that appears when you set up the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom