• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Crazymoogle said:
Paypal supports pre-paying the other users fee, anyway - it's a little checkbox that appears when you set up the payment.

I have never seen this option when making a "purchase" payment. WTH am I doing wrong?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Le-mo said:
Can he even file a claim if the payment was gifted?

No, I only really do gift when its someone who is super trust worthy and active.
People pay me gift all the time, but I'm trustworthy and active :D

but yeah, you can prepay the fees but most people dont see the option.

also.

WTS:
Perfect Condition [PS3] Dark Souls $50 shipped!

paypal gift or you pay fees, will ship via USPS. Buy with confidence, NeoGAF GOLD :D

Chopper

I gifted it. He seems like such a nice guy! I still have some faith he'll get back to me. :/

The fact that he's sent me one update a few weeks ago stating that he'd been very busy, amd his kid was starting kindergarten, and it was hextic...

If he was screwing me, why would he send an update? Have people here received goods from him? If he was pretending to be cool until one big screwjob, mine is hardly the haul to make him rich!
About $150

Looking to buy a Dark Souls guide, and preferably at a price that's not a total rip-off. Amazon is out of stock and the next cheapest one is $50. Guh.

Sidzed2

Well, after sinking around 12 solid hours into Dark Souls (PS3) I think I am just about done with it. Would sell for $25.00 (Australian), with free postage if you're within Australia. Otherwise I'd need to work out additional postage cost if you live internationally.

Please PM me if interested and to seek further details :)

Firehead

Looking to sell:
Hyperdimension Neptunia - has outer box + art book (hasn't been cracked) and was only played once to check if it works properly:
$70 Shipped OBO
G7lL1.jpg

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Risible

LQX said:
What did he promise to sell you and how much are you out Risible?

No, no, I only answered the question r.e. getting a refund from a gifted Paypal. I didn't have any dealings with him.

LQX

Risible said:
No, no, I only answered the question r.e. getting a refund from a gifted Paypal. I didn't have any dealings with him.
Ahh my mistake. Mistook Chopped post for yours.

Zing

Banned
Risible said:
Nope. :( That's why you never gift on Paypal. In the past, when people have asked me to do that I've just tacked on 3% to cover the fees and sent it "normally."

Then the seller can get screwed when the buyer files a claim and there is no tracking number. A few times, I have tried to be nice and save the buyer some money on shipping, only to get a scam claim filed against me a few days later for "item not received".

As a seller, I accept gift payment if they want it sent without tracking. If they insist on sending the money as a "payment", then I insist on charging for tracking, which is anywhere up to double the cost to the USA.

DCX

DCX
Positive feedback for LocoMrPollock Game came in pristine condition and can't wait to take the tour of Dead Island :)

DCX

sk3tch

Looking to buy:

Dark Souls (360) - looking for complete/mint. Don't care about Collector's Ed. or anything.

Thanks!

Jesus Carbomb said:
I have never seen this option when making a "purchase" payment. WTH am I doing wrong?

Hmm. "when the money comes from a credit card (the sender decides who pays this fee)." is what it says on Paypal help. So maybe it only works in certain payment methods?

EYEL1NER

Chopper said:
Pronably me. I've been waiting forever for the stuff I bought off him. And now he's stopped replying to my emails. :(
Sorry to hear that. Shit sucks.
I was around here to see the tail end of the RedShoePaul stuff. And then I got had by Recon.
It's pretty shitty to sit there and be PMing and trying to get a hold of someone, checking your inbox everyday for replies, and then hear nothing.

Open Firefox>GAF set to homepage>Unread PMs = 0>Disappointment...
Repeat multiple times a day, every day.

IrishNinja

positive feedback for TSAGoodness! we traded off this thread, and not only was hist stuff sent promptly & came in well-packaged/just as described, he gave me a few extra days to ship because i'm fucking lazy! great person to deal with.

NoRéN

Looking to get a deal on some xbox live points. PM if interested in selling.

Sale:
Anyone looking to buy the Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition (360). PM if interested.

Chopper

Lurknomore contacted me this morning. Sounds as though he's been going through a lot of shit, which sucks. I, however, am somewhat reassured. :)

knee

Chopper said:
Lurknomore contacted me this morning. Sounds as though he's been going through a lot of shit, which sucks. I, however, am somewhat reassured. :)

Well, that's good... but I don't know if it excuses the radio silence. Here's to hoping your items arrive.

Leaving positive feedback for g35twinturbo

Never doubt the quality of what he is shipping you people. NEVER. Great seller with great prices. Recommended w/o question

Dunan

One more thing I'm thinking about selling. Any interest, GAFfers?

The 160 GB "Cloud Black" Advent Children/FFXIII Demo bundle PS3.

I was thinking of putting it up on eBay at $600-700 or so, and taking it back to the US on my upcoming trip so I could ship domestically, so I went to check out the market for it.

This guy just got two thousand dollars for his (with a bunch of games included, and shipped from NZ worldwide, but still):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-PS3-Co...0826410961?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3f0e8313d1

Another person whose auction is still active wants $875:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS3-160GB-F...0491358330?pt=Video_Games&hash=item20b5f0007a

I knew this thing was rare, but had no idea it was going for this much. I almost put it up there for $600 just to see if I'd get a bite!

I'd love to put this in the hands of a Square/FF7/FF13 fan who'd really appreciate it. Anyone interested in buying?

Selling a new, unopened Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS with unopened BlazBlue Continuum Shift II - *GONE*

Also have the following random items for sale:

-Unopened Ocarina of Time Soundtrack - *GONE*

-Savage Kantus Gears of War 3 Code - $15

-Unused Rift CD Key - $10

And the following games through Steam Trade:

-Civilization 5 - $13

-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $10

I don't ship out of the US(sorry). Have 100% positive feedback on GAF, so buy with confidence!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'm on the look for some xbox live time if anyone wants to trade.

The things I have for a potential trade are :
Humble Frozen Synapse bundle + Frozenbyte Humble bundle + Spacechem.
I also have a WoW Cataclysm cd-key/product-code that has not been redeemed yet.

Letsdothisbro

MrDaravon

-Prices are shipped in continental US; generally will not haggle unless you're buying multiple things.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Not looking to trade for anything right now.

vakyc.jpg

-Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence LE, Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Metal Gear Saga 1 & 2 - $100
MGS 3 Theater disc is sealed, MGS 3 discs are mint. MGS2 is complete and insert/manual in great shape, but disc is fairly scratched but plays; I'm basically throwing this in as a freebie. Metal Gear Saga 1 & 2 are both open but super mint. Given what going price is on these online I feel $100 shipped is pretty fair honestly.

sqqqa8.jpg

-Final Fantasy 6 Advance (SEALED) - $75

jiizo1.jpg

Memory Cards! will knock some off if you buy multiples. Also I have an additional teal PS1 memory card (with Legend of Mana sticker) that doesn't seem to work that I'll throw in with any of these if you want it. All other cards have been tested and work.
-x2 sealed PS1 official Sony cards - $10 each
-x6 official PS1 cards with various PSM/Lunar stickers (as seen above) - $7 each, or all for $30
-x1 Japanese PS2 Official Wild Arms Alter Code F memory card- $20
-x2 251 block official Nintendo Gamecube memory cards - $8 each
-x1 59 block official Animal Crossing memory card - $6 - GONE

just a quick post :p

Selling:
official HP touchpad case- brand new , $20 shipped
CIMG5995-1.jpg
CIMG5996-1.jpg

also:
might consider selling my hp touchpad- 32 gb , barely used ,
has a screen protector on it and a used case ( i have 2 cases ) , pm me offers i guess, might want to get about $240 shipped for it.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
MikeE21286 said:
Leaving positive feedback for g35twinturbo

Never doubt the quality of what he is shipping you people. NEVER. Great seller with great prices. Recommended w/o question

I try :D

Positive feedback for MikeE21286, very easy going, quick payment. all around good dude. +1.5 feedback :D

Dunan

One more thing I'm selling; almost forgot about it!

NieR Replicant Bonus Soundtrack: Uragiri no Koe (Voice of Betrayal)

A short CD with a few tracks from the OST plus a long bonus medley track with voice acting. A fun bonus for those of us that preordered!

NieR.jpg

I didn't take this photo, but it's the same product: the CD on the left.

$9 (negotiable), shipped in the USA... any takers?

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
HAVE:
8gb Pro Duo stick for PSP $10 + shipping
PS3 reprogrammable mod chip for 3.41 - $10 + shipping
Strider 2 (discs only) -$15 shipped

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This is a long shot, but does anyone have an AV Famicom they're looking to sell? I'd consider a modded top loading NES but I would prefer an AV Famicom. Let me know.

Selling:
Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (Opened, $15)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2 black label, $10)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2 black label, $10)
Bakuman Volumes 1-6 / Blue Exorcist Volumes 1-3 (all together, $30)

Looking for:
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Smokey

mikespit1200 said:
just FYI you still need the disk to play 360 games installed to your HDD.

More implying that there will be zero scratches on the disc due to the game being installed on my HDD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom