• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeE21286 said:
Holy smokes

rredin please try and condense that into some other type of format.

That's just too much

THIS↑↑↑↑↑

I mean come on rredin, that list is beyond ridiculous.

With that out of the way, I also have a code for the newest MAGIC THE GATHERING XBLA GAME. I also have a code for the expansion pack.

I'm wanting to trade for a code of some sort. I'd love a code for NBA JAM(PS3 or 360) or a code for HALO REACH, but will consider other offers. Send me a PM with any offers or questions. GAF PLUSSER HERE

I have a Halo Reach code I am looking to get rid of (not into Magic, sorry Mizzou) not sure what I want for it. Not asking for much just something interesting. I'm into Xbox 360, comics/books and long walks on the beach. Make me an offer with whatever you have lying around that might catch my interest.

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

jackdoe

I missed the Buy.com Ebay sale on 4000 MS points so I'm throwing this one out there. WTB 4000 MS Points for $35.

DCX

DCX
Imperial Hot said:
Can I post my iPhone 4 Black 32GB for Verizon here? It's in great condition if anyone's interested.
yup you can, you can anything really. doesn't need to be gaming/media related.

DCX

Selling/Trading:

• Mechanic Baird skin for Gears 3 (willing to trade for the Walmart preorder skin also)

1411oio.jpg

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•Halo:Reach Banshee avatar prop for $2 Paypal Gift

•Dark Souls Collector's Edition Official Guide (mint condition, hardcover)

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book
(Still sealed and never opened)

Looking to trade for, or possibly buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

•Dead Island

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF

Zing

Banned
rrdein said:
If anybody wants to sell any of these codes please PM me. Thank you.
Does that mean you don't plan on responding to my non-gears related PM about some of your games?

Zing said:
Does that mean you don't plan on responding to my non-gears related PM about some of your games?

This guy (rrdein) seems all kinds of shady. He's been a member since 2009, only has 9 posts. Spams the thread with some ridiculous shit, erases said ridiculous shit and then a few posts later puts up a list of codes he wants that he already listed in his fucking stupid selling posts.

bubnbob

Banned
moop2000 said:
This guy (rrdein) seems all kinds of shady. He's been a member since 2009, only has 9 posts. Spams the thread with some ridiculous shit, erases said ridiculous shit and then a few posts later puts up a list of codes he wants that he already listed in his fucking stupid selling posts.

Uh... if you read his post he goes under a different name. He posts on CAG.

But let's make more unfounded posts though.

Got any more overpriced stuff to sell, moop? Thx

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
bubnbob said:

hey don't start the trash talking here trying to be a super hero.

all you could have said was the part I bolded, no need for the extra drama, we already been through it once.

bubnbob said:

Yup, tons more. BTW, out of curiosity, what is overpriced that I've offered?

Edit:

No response, oh sage one who knows how much stuff should sell for? Got nothing. Good job following the rules, clown.

bob page

I have these sneakers for sale (they're much too big for me, gf got them for me in Germany). I got tons of compliments on them the few times that I wore them out (not to mention they look sick in denim). She paid 110euro for them and you can't get them in the US:

Marc O'Polo - Size 45 / US 11, asking $60

rrdein

Neo Member
I'm pretty legit, search my username in Google for almost 1000 positive feedbacks involving game trades spread across around a dozen sites. I deleted my previous posts because I was asked to (duh). I just completed a trade with snoopeasystreet here. My reputation is impeccable, do your research, thanks.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
SELLING:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC download code - $20
Details: Came bundled with a video card, but I already own it. Non-Steam, the link above shows you where you'd enter the promo code. Half off what they're asking for it.

Burnout: Paradise - The Ultimate Box PC DVD - $10 shipped
Batttlefield: Bad Company 2 PC DVD - $10 shipped
Details: Continental US only for shipping. Both new and sealed, ended up double dipping on Steam before I opened these. May consider a discount if both are bought together, or if you just want me to open the box and give you the code/cd key.

rrdein said:
I'm pretty legit, search my username in Google for almost 1000 positive feedbacks involving game trades spread across around a dozen sites. I deleted my previous posts because I was asked to (duh). I just completed a trade with snoopeasystreet here. My reputation is impeccable, do your research, thanks.

Awesome, I'm glad to see you aren't shady. I was commenting on your odd behavior (duh).

rrdein said:
Are you still selling the games you listed earlier? I sent you a PM asking for prices.

rrdein

Neo Member
I got more PMs than I could handle, all asking for a whole bunch of things I didn't feel like pricing, so I decided to put that on hold for a bit. Mainly I was looking for trades though I know I listed Paypal as one of my wants.

I take back what I said before, all my feedback is not under this username, it is under lain21us (not sure why I used this username), and I can verify all of it.

knee

rrdein said:
I got more PMs than I could handle, all asking for a whole bunch of things I didn't feel like pricing, so I decided to put that on hold for a bit. Mainly I was looking for trades though I know I listed Paypal as one of my wants.

I take back what I said before, all my feedback is not under this username, it is under lain21us (not sure why I used this username), and I can verify all of it.

Baby steps. No need to list everything you own.

JohngPR

Want to Sell/Trade:

Split/Second (360)- Brand new and sealed $17 shipped

Super Street Fighter IV (3DS)- $18 Shipped. Only played it a handful of times.

Ridge Racer 3D (3DS)- $16 Shipped. Played only once.

L.A. Noire (PS3)- $28 Dollars shipped

Pictures upon request!
Buy (trade) with confidence!

mcuh4g.jpg

I accept paypal (preferred as gift please).

Willing to trade for:

Rage (360 or PC Steam Code)
Spider-man: Edge of Time (360)
God of War Origins Collection
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (Steam Code)
Resistance 3
Catherine (PS3)

Jubs

Got a few paperback books on sale, if y'all are interested. Unless stated otherwise, I'd describe the condition of each book as "good," using Amazon's metric, meaning they have some creasing on front, spine and/or back. Pages are nice, clean and crisp. Amazon link provided for each book, to give you an idea on what each is book is about.

You Shall Know Our Velocity! - $3.
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius - $3.
What is the What - $3
Life of Pi - $3. This one is in great condition. Minimal markings and creasing.
The Mysteries of Pittsburgh - $3
How Green Was My Valley - $3. This one has a small used bookstore sticker on the spine, and a small sauce stain just on the inside cover (not caused by me).
The Plot Against America - $4.50.
An African in Greenland - $5.50.
Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal - $4.50
The Ghost Writer - $3.50

My Feedback: 123456789. Items ship First-Class. Paypal only. I also do international shipping, for an additional $3.50. Ships next business day.

CatPee

In a need for cash right now, so I'll have to sell off some stuff. All prices are shipped and everything is in excellent condition.

Yakuza 4 - $22

Move stuff:
Nav controller - $19
Sharpshooter: $22

Take all Move stuff for $37.

Misc:
Infamous 2 Cole statue - $12
Also have just the PS3 Dark Souls CE content (excluding game, code unused) for $19 shipped, if anyone wants to "upgrade" theirs to a CE one and trick an unsuspecting and foolish eBayer.

EDIT: Removed Infamous 2 and Demon's Souls.
EDIT 2: Move + Eye and Valkyria Chronicles gone.
EDIT 3: Valkyria Chronicles + No More Heroes: HP + Infamous 2 sling pack removed.

LQX

CatPee said:
In a need for cash right now, so I'll have to sell off some stuff. All prices are shipped and everything is in excellent condition.

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $21
Infamous 2 - $23
Yakuza 4 - $22
Valkyria Chronicles - $14
Demon's Souls (black label) - $13

Take them all home for $86.

Move stuff:
PS Move controller - $25
Nav controller - $19
Move + PS Eye - $33
Sharpshooter: $22

Take everything for $80.

Misc:
Infamous 2 Replica sling pack - $15
Infamous 2 Cole statue - $12
Also have just the PS3 Dark Souls CE content (excluding game, code unused) for $19 shipped, if anyone wants to "upgrade" theirs to a CE one and trick an unsuspecting and foolish eBayer.
PM for Infamous 2 and Dark Souls.

theskat

Banned
Im looking for a NON BANNED Xbox 360 (HDMI version, console and power supply only). It has to be a phat X360 since I have a 120GB HDD awaiting for it. References are available upon request (ebay name, etc).

steveovig

Ignore the prices for some of them, if there's something you like, shoot me a PM with an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

PS2
La Pucelli Tactics-$23
Fantavision-$4
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/Guncon 2 & box-$35
Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Choro Q
Homura (Taito's Best) Import

Nintendo DS
Trauma Center-$10
Nervous Brickdown-$10
Polarium-$9
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Wario Master of Disguise
Block Kuzushi
Break Em All
Phoenix Wright 1

NES (all are carts only)
Platoon
Addams Family
TMNT Manhatten Project
Batman
Double Dragon 2
WWF Wrestlemania
Wizards and Warriors
Bad Dudes
Castlevania 2
Castlevania 3
Puss N Boots
Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Mickey Mousecapade
Blaster Master
Astyanax
Adventure Island 2
Friday the 13th

PSP Bundle w/ the following...
Original PSP console w/AC Adapter
Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins
Final Fantasy Tactics-War of the Lions (Greatest Hits)
Mega Man X
Mega Man Powered Up
Gradius Collection
Locoroco
Locoroco 2
Strikers Plus
Block Kuzushi

PS3
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits-$9
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time-$11

X-Box 360
Kinect w/Kinect Adventures and Your Shape-$120

Gamecube
Ultimate Muscle (Hollywood Video box)-$4
Chaos Field-$15
Sonic DX
Resident Evil

Wii
Nights-$8
Blast Works-$7

PS1
Final Fantasy Origins-$13
Final Fantasy Anthology-$17
Raycrisis-$15
Mr. Driller-$10
Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness-$7
PS1 console w/LCD screen
Rage Racer-$14
Tall Infinity disc only
ThunderForce V
In The Hunt longbox
Atari Anniversary Redux

Saturn
Dragon Force-$50
Fighters Megamix
Virtua Fighters Kids
Megaman X4
Sonic Jam

Gameboy (cart only unless specified)
Super Mario Land 2-$10
Mario's Picross-$16
Donkey Kong (complete)-$10
Link's Awakening (complete)-$16
Alleyway-$5
Super Mario Bros. DX (complete)-$14
Super Mario Land-$7

Blue Gameboy Advance SP w/out AC cord-$15

With Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 out SURELY some gaffer would have an interest in a set of Turtlebeach X41's? Wireless 7.1 surround sound phones.

80 bucks SHIPPED

Retails for 130.

Edit: SOLD

NoRéN

Anyone have any SonyStyle(whatever the sony store is called) gift cards they want to sell. Looking for anything up to $50. PM if interested.

Smokey

How often is that list in the OP updated? I had a successful transaction this weekend and received positive feedback but it's not reflected in the OP.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Videocard died on my old PC :( I'm looking for an old AGP videocard (preferably a ATI 9800). If you have old lying around that you'd let go for <$20, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom