• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy

Dragons Dogma Xbox 360
Skyrim Xbox 360

PM please if you have a copy you want to sell

Looking to Trade or Sell

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 - Online pass used.

Tunic

WTB: PSOne Memory Card

I am getting back into playing some older games and I completely forgot that the PSone game saves need a PSOne memory card. Thanks!

daevv

As a side note to that, this first happened to me because a guy bought something from me on eBay and then asked that I wait to ship until about January 6 after Christmas. (He paid on like the 24th.) He was going to be out of town.

I did NOT mark the item shipped because, well, I hadn't! Imagine my surprise when Paypal decided that they would hold my money now because of, well, I guess it was because I hadn't shipped the item! They didn't tell me that specifically... there was some legalese about security and my account being a concern or something, but I think ultimately that I didn't ship by a certain time triggered a flag on their end.

So be careful with that kind of stuff on Paypal or they'll try to hold your money longer.

Thanks. I knew this was the right spot to ask PayPal questions.

Aselith

I need a copy of Final Fantasy 5 GBA in whatever but reasonable condition for the FF Five Job Fiesta. Anyone got a copy for $15 or so?

Balb

I'd like to leave positive feedback for televator. Great with communication, unbeatable prices and did a good job of describing the condition of each item. Very happy with the transaction.

+1 very positive feedback for Yuripaw. No surprise here given that he's already NeoGAF Gold, but a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time.

Mystaria - Realms of Lore for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $20/shipped

Sonic Jam for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $25/shipped

Shining the Holy Ark for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair s/hape, disc is in okay shape, with a faint scratch on it. $35/shipped

Shining Wisdom for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. Pending

Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $30/shipped for the pair.

Here's a giant picture of all the games. If you want more than one, we can negotiate on price. If you want them all, I'll cut you a good deal.

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $30/shipped

King of Fighters XIII for 360. Sealed with King of Soundtracks 4 x CD set. $30/shipped

Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100 + shipping.

Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $40/shipped.

Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $70/shipped?

PM me if you're interested. Will accept offers.

Edit:

I also have a lot of 79 (yes seventy nine) NES cartridges I'd like to sell:

zqDOY.gif

I've pasted the full list of titles here. These all came in a huge package of NES stuff I bought on Craigslist. The games are in fair to good condition, and presumably all work. I don't want to make a ton of trips the post office, so I would prefer to sell this all in a lot. I'm looking for $165/shipped, which is a hair over $2/cartridge. Some of these are somewhat rare, some are common, but there are some really cool games in here. PM me for details.

CatPee

Cheapy PS3 games FS. Prices are shipped and games are in excellent condition.

Battlefield 3 (no OP) - $22
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $21
Two Worlds II - $12
Fallout: New Vegas - $9

rj118

Added some games & lowered some prices. All prices = shipped within the United States and all are CIB unless noted otherwise. Payment by gift on Paypal or through Amazon Payments would be appreciated. I can send pictures of any item upon request.

Tales of Vesperia NIB $26
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection $10

Wii
Super Mario All-Stars NIB $55
Just Dance 2 $14

Nintendo DS
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $12
Advance Wars Days of Ruin $10
Metal Slug 7 NIB $10
Scribblenauts $9
Bangai-O Spirits $7
Glory of Heracles (Club nintendo code used) $6
Pac N Roll (Cartridge only) $4

Gamecube
Cel Damage $5
I-Ninja $5
XIII $5

Hi!

I am wanting a Resistance: Burning Skies (vita) online pass.

I have an online pass for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3) to trade. I also have other stuff.

Anyone? I will love you long time.

These items are priced to move, though I'm open to offers.

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

DVD:
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
The Simpsons Seasons 4-8 - $60, or $20 individually

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

Esura

Banned
Added some games & lowered some prices. All prices = shipped within the United States and all are CIB unless noted otherwise. Payment by gift on Paypal or through Amazon Payments would be appreciated. I can send pictures of any item upon request.

Um, pardon my ignorance but what is a NIB?

Anustart

I have a Pioneer p9000 avm and a pioneer 7" head unit if anyone is looking for a cheap option for a screen in your vehicle. The hardware wasn't cheap but I'm puyting in some new equipment soon.

The p9000 avm unit is an audio/visual brain that allows you to plug in a ton of electronics to the screen. I had my ps2 hooked up in my car for a while. The brain also allows for 5.1 surround sound.

The head unit is remote operated, 7" screen thats like new. Only problem with the whole set up is for some reason the remote only works when its hot :/ new one probably needed unless you do like me and heat up the remote every time you use it.

The brain was bought years back for 1,100 & about same for the head unit. Ill sell the whole get up for 150$ today! Ill get some pics up later.

kn1ves24

Does anybody have a Wii classic controller they are willing to part with? I don't care if its used as long as it works well.

Also if anybody is looking to get rid of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, I'm interested. PS3 or X360 doesn't matter which.

I have Amazon Payments and Paypal.

Fox Mulder

anyone want a like new condition Battlefield 3 for the xbox 360?

I got it for $20 on sale at best buy and used the online code. Played it twice and it showed me that I'm burned out on modern shooters, and possibly the entire FPS genre.

$15 shipped.

Hey thanks for the tip. I keep forgetting that newegg sells games and stuff. I go there all the time for PC stuff, just never bother to look at the games section.

They also had it for 15 dollars at my local Walmart when I went in this week (360 version). I don't know if it's a store thing or nationwide.

Owensboro

Howdy! This is my first time listing stuff here (I've bought from GAFers years ago). It's moving time (again) and I'm sick of lugging some games around, so it's time to unload them. All prices are negotiable. Also, you'll need to add shipping from the Atlanta, GA area to whatever price listed. All games are from the USA region. Pictures can be provided on request. I take Paypal:

PS3 - All PS3 Games are in box with Manuals, in near perfect condition.
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Codes for Marvel DCU and DLC not included) & MvC3 Strategy Guide - $30
DJ Hero 2 With Turntable and USB dongle - $20
Portal 2 (Steam copy not included) - $20
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $10
God of War 3 - $15
SOCOM Confrontation (Unopened) - $5.
Battlefield 3 (online pass not included) - $20
Mass Effect 2 (Cerberus Network code not included) - $15
Fallout New Vegas - $9
The Sly Collection - $15
Killzone 2 - $4
Yakuza 3 - $15

PS2 - All PS2 Games are in box with Manuals, in near perfect condition.
God of War - $2
God of War 2 - $2
Zone of the Enders: 2nd runner - $15
Okami - $14
Indigo Prophecy - $7
Shadow of the Colossus - $10
Ico - $11
Yakuza - $7
Yakuza 2 - $30

Wii - All Wii Games are in box with Manuals, in near perfect condition.
Mario Kart Wii With Plastic Wheel Shell - $30
Twilight Princess - $11

N64
Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire (With Manual) - $15
WCW NWO Revenge - $2
Star Wars Rogue Squadron - $5
Mario Party (& Manual) - $15
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (Box and Manual) - $20
Conker's Bad Fur Day (Box and Manual) - $50

Sega Genesis - All games come with Box and Manual unless noted. If no price listed, assume $2.
Sonic Spinball
Aladdin
Quackshot
Ms. Pac Man
Bill Walsh College Football
PGA Tour Golf
Fifa Soccer 95
FIFA International Soccer
Rugby World Cup 95 - $5
Castle of Illusion - $11
Bonanza Brothers - $3
Taz-Mania
Jurrasic Park
Capitan America and the avengers - $15
XMen 2 Clone Wars (Game Only) - $10
Aaaaaah Real Monsters (Game only)
Bubsy (Game and Maunal, no Box)

NES - NES games are Cart only unless noted. If no price listed, assume $2.
Muppet Adventure
Little Nemo Dream Master - $5
Bignose the Caveman - $3
Batman - $4
Kid Niki Radical Ninja
Indiana Jones the Temple of Doom
The Addams Family - $4
Genghis Khan - $6
Ghostbusters 2 (W Manual) - $5
Hoops

PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.

Selling:

[PS2] - Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny (complete) -- $12 shipped
[PS2] - La Pucelle Tactics (complete) -- $10 shipped
[SG] - Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide, since I never got the game.

[Watch] - Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping [pending but still accepting buyers]
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works, idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my dresser, which i don't use, so its still in new condition.
ch2506-2.jpg

Goody

Selling: Pearl White PSPgo

Pretty much brand new condition. I bought it to play PSone Classics, primarily, but I ended up with a PS3 for that instead. I have the box and everything that came with it. (i.e. charge cable, manuals, MediaGo CD, etc). It's on FM 6.60

I'm in the US. I'm asking for $90. PayPal accepted.

paolo11

Used Gaming laptop for sale: Clevo X7200 $1100
Specs:

Dual Nvidia 48om Gtx SLI
Intel I950 3.0 ghz
6gb ram
BluRay DVD player built in
Excellent condition

Email me at rockman11_z@yahoo.com or message me here. When you email, let me know if you are from Neogaf.

Firehead

WTS:
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Will PM code after payment) - $17
DJ Hero 2 for PS3 - $10
Singstar Queen for PS3 - $10
Start the Party for PS3 - $10
The Shoot for PS3 - $10
Dragon Age 2 for PC (Will PM code to activate on Origin after payment) - $6

uzpSA.png

PM me any questions/offers/trades for any of these items.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Want to buy:

Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets. Let me know if you're wanting to sell.

For sale: *EDIT* Every order now comes with a free 1-month Xbox Live Gold code. :)

Tales of Vesperia (360) - Like new/Complete. Bought new, opened it and never even played. $20 shipped
Deadly Premonition (360) - Like new/Complete. Same deal, opened but never played. $12 shipped

Sega Saturn Bundle - ST-Key, Fire Pro Wrestling S (JP) and Ten Pin Alley (US) $20 shipped

St-Key is in good condition, boxed. Fire Pro case has typical shelf wear but disc/manual is in great shape. Ten Pin has slight cracks on back case, game disc/manual in good condition.

0tPS9.jpg

Only accepting Paypal for now. PM if you have any questions. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom