• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol1dus

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade.

I have Uncharted Golden Abyss for the Vita, and I'm looking for the MGS HD Collection or Gravity Rush. I only have the cartridge, but if you're interested send me a PM.

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm selling Xenoblade with the artbook for $50 and that includes shipping. Its only been played through once.

20120722_224832.jpg

Cheska

For Sale:

PS3
Asura's Wrath: $26 shipped

PS Vita
BlazBlue: $22 shipped
Unit 13: $23 shipped

Gamecube

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: $30 shipped
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door : $24 shipped

EDIT: Updated list since I sold a bunch of stuff.

For Sale:

PS3
Amazing Spider-Man: $33 shipped
Asura's Wrath: $26 shipped
Devil May Cry HD Collection: $25 shipped
Ghost Recon Future Soldier: $32 shipped
Spec Ops: The Line: $33 shipped

PS Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $26 shipped
Resistance: Burning Skies: $23 shipped
Unit 13: $23 shipped

3DS
Mario Power Tennis: $25 shipped
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: $23 shipped

PM sent.

Photos available, just ask!
I am located in the U.S. and am willing to ship internationally, but it of course will cost more.
Prices do not include shipping, as I adjust based on the size and weight on the package.
I accept Amazon Payments or PayPal
I will cover the 2-3% fees enforced by Amazon Payments/PayPal, but it's always appreciated if you kick in the difference.
Prices are negotiable, especially if you're buying multiple items.
I always ship within 1-2 days of receiving payment.
PM me if you have any interests, offers, or questions.
Note: If you're a Boston Red Sox fan, let me know, I have a couple small pieces of swag I'll throw in for free with your order.

Generation NEX - NES Clone console; controller ports are majorly busted and seems to spam the "Start" button no matter what I do, and the included controller vibrates constantly. No physical damage, it just freaked out on me one day while using it. Selling it for $10 as a busted kit with the manual, AV cable, AC adapter, and controller (which should work on old school NES consoles). Maybe someone out there has a use for it? Photos: http://min.us/mhqAAEmWj

GameBoy/GBA/DS softcases
0AeYY.jpg

The case on the far right has been sold; the other 3 are available for $5 each.

Gamecube games
Cubivore - $80 (game, case, manual)
Super Monkey Ball - $2 (some damage to case artwork)
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $4 (game, case, manual)

Sega Master System - $60 for everything
Recently cleaned and tested.
Sega Master System Console with original RF adapter and AC adapter (Model No. 3010-A; has two games built-in, Hang-On and Safari Hunt)
2x Sega Master System Controllers
1x Light Phasor
Games
Rocky
Great Baseball
Great Football
Great Basketball
Altered Beast
Double Dragon
After Burner
Shooting Gallery

Video game magazines I'm mostly just looking to clear them out and not expecting much for them; issues range as far back as just after the N64 launch. I read through many of them recently and enjoyed the nostalgia of it all, but it's time to let them go. If you have specific topics or issues of interest for either magazine, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Photos: http://min.us/mbauHy00aj

Magazines include:
Nintendo Power (2 of my 3 stacks shown in the album)
EGM
PC Magazine
PC World
Games for Windows
Xbox Official Magazine
Xbox Launch Guide
Videogame Yearbook 2001-2002 by Gamespot
Dork Tower, The Best of; Issue #1
Star Wars Heroes/Villians 20th Anniversary Magazine
Star Wars Technical Journal Volume 3
Tips & Tricks 2000 Videogame Codebook
Pocket Games
Handheld Games by Gamespot
Edge
Pojo's 2001 Video Game Review
PlayStation Magazine
GamePro
ExpertGamer
Dreamcast Official Magazine
EGM's Unofficial GameCube Guide

Strategy guides - All guides are in good or better condition; let me know if you'd like pictures of them
Diablo, The Official Strategy Guide by Prima - $2
Duke Nukem 3D, Totally Unauthorized Combat Guide to (by BradyGames) - $3
Animal Crossing (GameCube) Guide by Prima - $2
Secret of Mana Official Game Secrets - $8 (I would say this is in "poor" condition)
Super Mario 64 "Totally Unauthorized" BradyGames Strategy Guide - $5
Killer Instinct SNES Player's guide - $10
Final Fantasy IX Official Strategy Guide - $10
Pokemon Gold/Silver Version Official Nintendo Power Strategy Guide - $5
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island Nintendo Player's Guide - $10
Super Smash Bros Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Pokemon Special Edition for Yellow, Red and Blue Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition includes Red-Yellow-Blue Versus Books Perfect Guide - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide - $35
Diddy Kong Racing Official Nintendo Player's Guide - $5
Final Fantasy III Nintendo Player's Guide - $30
Bomberman 64 "Totally Unauthorized Guide" by BradyGames - $5
Phantasy Star Online Official Perfect Guide by BradyGames - $5
Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion Prima Official Strategy Guide - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames - $5
Magic: The Gathering Official Encyclopedia - The Complete Card Guide Volume 2 - $7.50
StarCraft Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
StarCraft Brood War Prima's Official Strategy Guide - $5
Blockbuster Entertainment Secret Codes '97 by BradyGames, contains SNES, Genesis, PS1, and Saturn codes - $5

PlayStation 1 Console - Model number SCPH-9001, with 2 Dualshock controllers, 3 memory cards, a memory card case, AC adapter, and AV cable - $20 Photos: http://min.us/mrdBQOXLN
PlayStation 1 Games - All games include game, case, and manual unless otherwise specified
Performance Brand PlayStation Memory Card w/ case, 15 Blocks of Memory - $5
Blockbuster Presents: Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2011 - $5
PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3 - $10
PlayStation Demo Disc (includes Ape Escape, Omega Boost, Twisted Metal 4, Um Jammer Lammy, and so on) - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, March 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, April 2001 - Opened - $2.50
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, July 2001 - Sealed - $5
PlayStation Magazine Demo Disc, August 2001 - Sealed - $5

This mousepad is also for sale; I've had it boxed up forever, but used it for a few years quite a while back so it's a bit dinged up:

Semi-busted TI-83 Plus graphing calculator - $15, this unit is somewhat busted; the screen doesn't seem to properly display what you input but seems to still function properly. Photo here of wonky display; in this case, I typed in "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0" http://min.us/mUKOmaNd8

VHS:
Lawrence of Arabia (2 tapes) - $1.00
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (original series) Episodes 1-7 and the 5 part Green Ranger mini-saga, each episode is on its own tape and includes the slip cover case - $make an offer!

DVDs: All DVDs dropped to $1 unless otherwise noted, everything else price reduced; not expecting DVDs to sell well on NeoGAF and I just want them gone!
The Brothers McMullen - $1.00
Stargate Continuum - $1.00
Dragon Wars: D-War - $1.00
Identity / Secret Window (Double Feature) - $1.00
Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper - $1.00
The Family Stone - $1.00
Highlander (10th Anniversary, Director's Cut, Widescreen) - $1.00
Sesame Street 25 Wonderful Years: A Musical Celebration - $1.00
Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Special: Elmo's World: The Street We Live On! - $1.00
Dragonfly (Widescreen) - $1.00
Jackie Brown: Collector's Edition - $1.00
The New Guy - $1.00
Escaflowne: The Movie - $1.00
The Ninth Gate - $1.00
The Whole Ten Yards - $1.00
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition - $1.00
The Twilight Zone Volume 5 - $1.00
Jackie Chan's The Myth - $1.00
The Day After Tomorrow: Widescreen Edition - $1.00
Major League: Wild Thing Edition - $1.00
Love at First Bite - $15.00 $10.00
Blizzard Entertainment DVD Collection (Starcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II) - $15.00 $10.00

TheBez

STEAM Sale Sidetracking

Hey guys is anyone interested in doing trades? I have some extra DOTA, Super MNC, Bad Rats, Portal, Nuclear Dawn, and HL2 Deathmatch keys for trade. I'm looking for Hard Reset, Legend of Grimrock, Stacking, A Valley Without Wind, Wizorb, and QUBE. Let me know if anyone is interested in trading :)

TriAceJP

Oh, also.

WTB: PS3 ver. of Final Fantasy XIII-2.

I know the game is horrid, but that masochist nature I have just wants me to feel the pain.

Alex

Oh, also.

WTB: PS3 ver. of Final Fantasy XIII-2.

I know the game is horrid, but that masochist nature I have just wants me to feel the pain.

Its far from horrid, its one of the best playing games in the series even if the wrapping is shit.

Le-mo

WTS
P90X DVD Sets. $60 shipped. Missing Ab Ripper X on a separate DVD, but its included in all the other workout dvds so it's not a big loss. Comes with the DVD's only. Here's a link to the PDF workout routine schedule and the nutritional guide. The Plyometrics DVD would sometimes skip at around the last 15 minutes mark. Only way to fix the issue is to make a copy of it, as in burn it onto your harddrive, but you must still own the DVD, of course.

P90X2 DVD Sets. $60 shipped
Again, no manual, but includes all the original DVD's in perfect working conditions. Nutritional Guide
. Workout schedule.

Or buy both for $100 shipped.

I am Neogaf Plus so buy with confidence.
WTB
iPad 3 for $350
iPhone 4 unlocked/unlockable for $300

I think there may be a misunderstanding. I've played the game. I do not own it.

There has definitely been a misunderstanding. Initially, I was under the impression you haven't played it and went by reviews/videos. But since you've played it, I can respect your opinion. Apologies to you.

Hey...I'm looking to unload a like new Star Wars Kinect Xbox 360 Bundle.

It's been used like....once...maybe twice? I'd like to get $375 shipped for it if possible.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Positive Feedback for NaughtyCalibur
The Evangelion box set was in perfect condition and the packaging was great and secure. He responded quickly to my PM's and got it shipped out fast! Great seller!

Need space, money would be nice too I suppose.

-All games/movies are in very good condition unless noted otherwise.
-Shipping is $3 for the first title, $1 for each additional one.(though this can change depending on your area)
-Everything is NTCS-US unless specified otherwise.

X360

Driver: San Francisco (includes code so you can play online)- $10
Inversion - $10 - HOLD
Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) - $15
Bioshock 2 - $6
Rage - $10
Splatterhouse - $4
Front Mission Evolved - $4
Sonic Unleashed(Platinum Hits) - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $20

Blu-ray

Copland - $4
Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans - $5
Kick-Ass (in a Blockbuster case) - $3
Watchmen: Director's Cut - $6
Bunraku - $3
Miami Vice (The movie) - $4

PS3

Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete (Main game + both expansions) - $17
White Knight Chronicles 2 (No online code) - $13
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus collection - $14 - HOLD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $11 - HOLD

Added a few things but there is still more to come

Positive Feedback for NaughtyCalibur
The Evangelion box set was in perfect condition and the packaging was great and secure. He responded quickly to my PM's and got it shipped out fast! Great seller!

Positive Feedback for EchoOneSix here. Payment was quick, and communication was great. :D

Amagon

Positive Feedback for NoRéN

He sold me his copy of Catherine Artbook/OST and I am happy with the way it was packed. Fast shipping, great communication, A++++++++++++++++++++

Lol!

Risible

Someone was selling a Guild Wars 2 key earlier for $35. If these are out in the wild or something I would gladly purchase at least one from you. Thanks!

Anustart

Looking to sell my home brewed white Wii if anyone is interested. Looking to grab $90 for the machine, everything is in tip top shape and works perfectly! PM me if interested and we can get this ball rollin!

(In case it's relevant, I've sold a $650 pc and some club nintendo goodies through GAF before, all positive feedback :) )

EDIT : I'm willing to budge a bit on the price if anyone is on the fence looking for a Wii. I can't drop the price down to 0 so be reasonable in your offer and I'll probably work with ya!

Still looking to sell this Wii, fantastic condition, homebrewed already and rarin' to go. Looking for at least $75, not counting shipping. Need the cash quick. And again, I've got all positive feedback here on GAF, so buy with confidence.

Edit : Comes with what was in the box new, wii mote, nunchuck, wii sports AND CABLES!

I have an extra ticket for the Zelda symphony in Philadelphia on Wednesday. PM me if you're interested. It's an $80 ticket but I'm willing to sell for much cheaper.

Cleaning out some misc gaming and PC stuff.

I'm located in Ontario, Canada so prices are in Canadian dollars. A good opportunity to save a few bucks for you US residents! I will ship worldwide, if you are interested in anything send me a PM with your info and I can get you a price including shipping.

$5 each or $3 each when buying 3 or more:
*Spyro Season of Ice - Cart & Manual - Mint
*Spyro 2 Season of Flame - Cart & Manual - Mint
*Crash Bandicoot n-tranced - Cart & Manual - Mint

PSP 1000 Playgear Pocket - $10
Transparent Red Dreamcast Controller - $10

Logitech G13 Gamepad (MINT!) - $40
(Includes software and documentation, used maybe twice)

Interest check: Xenoblade (Wii) with artbook. I'm going to make a proper post with pictures soon (along with other items), but I figure I'd post this now because I have no idea how to price it. I'm not looking to really make a profit on it or anything, so I'll be reasonable.

Aselith

Interest check: Xenoblade (Wii) with artbook. I'm going to make a proper post with pictures soon (along with other items), but I figure I'd post this now because I have no idea how to price it. I'm not looking to really make a profit on it or anything, so I'll be reasonable.

Lots of people have been selling it for $50.

Someone (I forget who) has been trying to sell their used one (with artbook) for around $50 shipped for what feels like weeks now; I think it was posted within the last 100-150 posts. Not sure if that helps at all!

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb, everything arrived fine without trouble.

Also, looking for the following games if anyone has them, must be able to ship to Canada....as that's where I live:

Atelier Rorona : The Alchemist of Arland (Premium Box)
Atelier Totori : The Adventurer of Arland (Premium Edition)
Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 3 (Original one, not FES)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 2
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)

I'm also looking for any figurines from the Kotobukiya Shin Megami Tensei One Coin series.

Aselith

Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb, everything arrived fine without trouble.

Also, looking for the following games if anyone has them, must be able to ship to Canada....as that's where I live:

Atelier Rorona : The Alchemist of Arland (Premium Box)
Atelier Totori : The Adventurer of Arland (Premium Edition)
Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 3 (Original one, not FES)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 2
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)

I'm also looking for any figurines from the Kotobukiya Shin Megami Tensei One Coin series.

They did a reprint of Nocturne. You can get it for 19.99 via Amazon

IrishNinja

Someone (I forget who) has been trying to sell their used one (with artbook) for around $50 shipped for what feels like weeks now; I think it was posted within the last 100-150 posts. Not sure if that helps at all!

yeah, i kept seeing that guy when i was shopping for it - ended up finding it shipped for $30 from this very thread, with CN code! no art book, but it's a baby one anyway. but yeah, i say hold out for a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom