• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if anyone is selling the following, I'm looking to buy some for a good price! :)

PM me.

Xbox 360
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Goldeneye: 007 Reloaded
Max Payne 3
Spec Ops: The Line

PS3
Starhawk

3DS
Ocarina of Time
RE: Revelations

Vita
Rayman Origins
Uncharted
Resistance

Need space, money would be nice too I suppose.

-All games/movies are in very good condition unless noted otherwise.
-Shipping is $3 for the first title, $1 for each additional one.(though this can change depending on your area)
-Everything is NTCS-US unless specified otherwise.

X360

Driver: San Francisco (includes code so you can play online)- $10
Inversion - $10 - SOLD
Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) - $15
Bioshock 2 - $6
Rage - $10
Splatterhouse - $4
Front Mission Evolved - $4
Sonic Unleashed(Platinum Hits) - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $20
Modern Warfare 2 (box is a little messed up) - $8

Blu-ray

Copland - $4
Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans - $5
Kick-Ass (in a Blockbuster case) - $3
Watchmen: Director's Cut - $6
Bunraku - $3
Miami Vice (The movie) - $4

PS3

Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete (Main game + both expansions) - $17
White Knight Chronicles 2 (No online code) - $13
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus collection - $14 - SOLD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $11 - SOLD

There is still more to come

Zing

Banned
Wow, the market for the Xenoblade art book dropped fast! I checked a couple months ago and it was selling for the price of the game alone. I considered selling mine at that time. Now it barely adds any value to the game.

Selling:

Witcher 2 (360) - Mint. Literally played once. Also comes with cardboard sleeve and map - $34 shipped via PayPal gift.

Please PM me if interested. I am NeoGAF Gold. Thanks!

so.. i'll sell my vita..
can't see myself playing in the next few months, no time and i need money cause my macbook crashed : /

PS Vita + 8 GB Memory Card, Poweradapter, package, Promo headphones, VR Cards
Metal Gear Solid HD
Gravity Rush
Rayman Origins
Touch My Katamari

if anyone from germany / europe is interested, just pm me..

i'm asking for 285€.. i guess thats a fair price since the system is like new and i paid a lot more ;__;

Le-mo

WTS
P90X DVD Sets. $60 shipped. Missing Ab Ripper X on a separate DVD, but its included in all the other workout dvds so it's not a big loss. Comes with the DVD's only. Here's a link to the PDF workout routine schedule and the nutritional guide. The Plyometrics DVD would sometimes skip at around the last 15 minutes mark. Only way to fix the issue is to make a copy of it, as in burn it onto your harddrive, but you must still own the DVD, of course.

P90X2 DVD Sets. $60 shipped
Again, no manual, but includes all the original DVD's in perfect working conditions. Nutritional Guide
. Workout schedule.

Or buy both for $100 shipped.

I am Neogaf Plus so buy with confidence.
WTB
iPad 3 for $350
iPhone 4 unlocked/unlockable for $300
Reposting

Wow, the market for the Xenoblade art book dropped fast! I checked a couple months ago and it was selling for the price of the game alone. I considered selling mine at that time. Now it barely adds any value to the game.

It was modestly limited, but not so much that it should ever have gone up that high. Maybe in another 5-10 years when most of them are damaged or lost, a mint one may be worth more, but yeah, I'm glad the prices came down to something more reasonable recently. The book is pretty nice consider it was never meant to be anything too fancy.

Reposting after some items have sold.

Some great items in great (sealed/as new) condition. They have all been stored in a pet and smoke-free home. Prices are negotiable when you buy multiple items.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book 60

ETRIAN ODYSSEY SOUNDTRACKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Super Arrange Version 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Original Soundtrack 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Super Arrange Version 30
Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version 30

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition but main package has been opened. US version. 110

etrian.jpg

demonssouls.jpg

Ronok

WTS:

PSVITA (WIFI) -- £130 -- Used maybe once. Perfect condition has all original packaging.
PSVITA Memory Card 16GB -- £25 -- No packaging. Would prefer to sell with Vita.
PSVITA Rayman Origins -- £15 -- Unsealed, played once.
PSVITA Uncharted Golden Abyss -- £22 -- Sealed.
PSVITA BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition -- £15 -- Unsealed, never played.

If you buy everything together I'll give it to you for £190.

k0PExl.jpg

I'm willing to take offers for these items, but please keep in mind, they are all essentially brand new.

I will take more photos at request.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
UPDATE #2

Looking to sell some vid cards again :)

EVGA GTX 570HD $150, I have a couple of these, these are used but pretty much new condition.

all prices has shipping included. GAF GOLD BLAH BLAH BLAH :D
PM me if interested

JHall

Looking to sell some slightly used headphones

Astro A40's black - 6 months old and in extremely good condition, I have two sets of speaker tags. MLG set and an Astro set

SteelSeries 7H's - I got these as a present a month ago and they have only been used once in the past month. Basically they are brand new.

My camera is broke so I can't upload any pictures.

PM me if interested and we can talk about prices and I'll get try to get you pictures.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $80.

MarkusRJR

I've never entered this thread before so tips would be nice. I'm looking to buy Pokemon FireRed or LeafGreen for the GBA. I just got a PayPal account a month ago so I'm not too used to using it at all. I'm still waiting to get my money transferred over from my bank account, but once it's transferred I'm willing to pay $20-$45 depending on if it comes with the box and manual. I live in Canada if that matters at all shipping-wise (I've never really shipped anything before so I wouldn't know).

random question

Does anyone know if the manual that came with the PS3 Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Black Label is the same manual that comes with the GH version?

thanks

random question

Does anyone know if the manual that came with the PS3 Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Black Label is the same manual that comes with the GH version?

thanks

No idea, but try searching for unboxing videos on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find an answer.

edit: my 360 Platinum Hits copy has "Platinum Hits" on the manual if that helps

No idea, but try searching for unboxing videos on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find an answer.

edit: my 360 Platinum Hits copy has "Platinum Hits" on the manual if that helps

I did before I posted, I found the black label one and the red stripe version, and those look the same. I can't find the red case version unboxing though.

If anyone knows, please chime in!

WTS

-Counter Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key

-Hori Arcade Stick with a JLF Stick and sanwa/seimestu buttons replacing the stock parts. The Start and Back button have also been relocated to prevent accidental pausing. Cover Art has been replaced. Stick works perfectly.

-25 Shonen Jump Magazines

Ceebs

Looking to get rid of my PS3 so I can go buy something better suited for video streaming.

160GB PS3 slim purchased in 02/01/12 which I never registered through Sony. Includes all original packaging and box. I will include the original purchase receipt as well so you should still be fully covered by the original warranty until next year.

I barely used the thing and it has maybe 50 hours of so of total use clocked on it.

All manuals and inserts are still intact although the free PS+ code expired before I used it so you may be able to do some Sony CS complaining and still get that if you want to give that a shot.

Controller is still very clean, and will give it a through cleaning before shipping it off.

It was the Harry Potter bundle, so if you really want the movie let me know, but if you don't care about it, I would like to hang on to that.

Also including the Sony Bluetooth remote (I don't have the original packaging for this anymore though) and a copy of Madden 12 *Worthless I know*

All the cables that were included in the original box will be included as well.

Not really sure what the going rate for the console is these days, but if you are need of a
new PS3 with a warranty still on it shoot me an offer.

It has been ages since I last sold something here though but pretty sure they left me some positive feedback. I will ship via USPS. I'll cover basic US shipping so take that in account. If you for some reason want this and are outside the US we can split the difference on shipping.

I have it listed on Craigslist as well, but would prefer to sell to someone here if there is an interested party.

ps320120723_155756eyatt.jpg

If anyone is selling any star wars toys I maybe interested. I'm not a collector and the toys will be given to my four year old to play with since he is a massive star wars fan. If anyone has any they want to sell I'm very interested in receiving a PM.
Live in Canada and will pay via paypal.

Saw the lego star wars post and thought that I might just thow that out here.

Sora_N

If anyone is selling any star wars toys I maybe interested. I'm not a collector and the toys will be given to my four year old to play with since he is a massive star wars fan. If anyone has any they want to sell I'm very interested in receiving a PM.

What kind are you looking for? I might have some crappy Clone Wars ones that I don't need, they'd be cheapish.

EGM92

Positive Feedback to friskykillface, easy to deal with. Traded a sealed version of Resistance Burning Skies for a sealed copy of Mortal Kombat 9 vita.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
positive feedback for g35twinturbo! hand delivered the figures to me. talk about awesome. thanks again man.

Positive for vgachi57

took awhile for me to get them to him, but overall it worked out. glad was able to meet a good GAFFER in person.

kennah

PM me your mailing address. I've got a Darth Maul you can just have.

Risible

So both my Pokemon Sapphire batteries has died. If anyone could replace them, I'd pay you $15-20 over paypal.

If you ship me the carts and new batteries I'll happily do it for free. That being said, looking at Youtube videos it seems that it's easy as pie even for someone terrified of soldering :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom