• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for cuevas, PhD.

Good communication, fast delivery, good price. Thanks!

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $56

PS3 - HRAP3. great condition. Comes with 6 semistu buttons and a clear semitsu bubble top. - Offers only right now.

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

Some great items in great (sealed/as new) condition. They have all been stored in a pet and smoke-free home. Prices are negotiable when you buy multiple items.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY GAMES
Etrian Odyssey 1 (NA release) 30
Etrian Odyssey 2 (NA release) 30

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book 60

ETRIAN ODYSSEY SOUNDTRACKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Super Arrange Version 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Original Soundtrack 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Super Arrange Version 30
Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version 30

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition but main package has been opened. US version. 110

etrian.jpg

demonssouls.jpg

toneroni

Was someone looking for SMT: Nocturne 1st print with Soundtrack? I have one - hit me up with a PM.

Also looking to trade a brand new sealed HP 32GB Touchpad (tablet) for a PS Vita.

mojiimbo

I have a few extra copies of the Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack(includes the base game on Steam plus all the DLC except for 1 vehicle pack) that I picked up that I'd sell at cost for $13.50 USD via Paypal gift.

I5bBB.jpg

PM me or friend me on Steam. I have Gold trader status in the thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967455145

I'll edit this post when I sell them so the post is still up they're still available.

bluehat9

I thought I could ask this here since someone might know if these things were worth anything (doubt it since I can't seem to find them being sold online?) or maybe wants them for a few bucks. Found them in a box in my closet.

Disgaea 2 artbook (Looks like character drawings/sketches)
Disgaea 2 "Best Of" Soundtrack CD, still sealed

pic:

sfedai0

Banned
Looking for a black label Final Fantasy Tactics case. Will buy the game if necessary but preferably just the manual and case.

TP

Someone (I forget who) has been trying to sell their used one (with artbook) for around $50 shipped for what feels like weeks now; I think it was posted within the last 100-150 posts. Not sure if that helps at all!

That was probably me. I've been trying to sell it for $50 since release week but i'm tired of seeing it with my other games.

Then I may be interested. I am not sure what is with people posting it for retail new because 'it has an artbook'.

Artbook was going for around $20 on eBay around the time it released

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $40 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, gift or cover the fee yourself, U.S only

Selling Asura's Wrath - 360. Disc was only ever put in once, then installed, and I played it until I beat it. Fucking awesome game, but definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

Thinking $35 including shipping? US only, please. PM me if interested, I have good feedback.

WTT: I have MK Vita, brand new/sealed.

Would like to trade for:
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Resistance: Burning Skies
-MGS HD Collection

if anyone is interested.

Also, positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Amazing deal for a Vita package and in immaculate condition to boot. Thanks bud!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for shinobi602

paid fast and even communicated through email since a ban kicked his ass :)
good dude to do business with.

Risible

I know we have a bunch of Lego fanatics here on GAF, so I figured I'd offer them up here before sending them off to eBay. I went on a Lego binge a few years ago, but I've come to the realization that I'll never have the space to display all of them.

All of these are new in box, unopened. I believe most if not all of the are out of print. I priced them by looking at Amazon and eBay. These are not eBay prices, I knocked it down from there (threw that in there before the inevitable "This isn't ebay!" reply. Yes, I know that :).

Shipping will be $10 as they are big and bulky. I am GAF Gold.

Lego Star Wars At-TE Walker $220
iWKQoPz3N026h.gif

Lego Star Wars Tantive IV $200
iESqKCPhda7Bg.jpg

Lego Star Wars Rogue Shadow $130
iCaFxyesG7Qon.jpg

Lego Indiana Jones Temple Escape $210
iZPi7XZv3sGcx.jpg

Lego Star Wars Battle For Endor $100

Lego Star Wars The Twilight $90
ibwBGVgT1877Ac.JPG

Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb, everything arrived fine without trouble.

Also, looking for the following games if anyone has them, must be able to ship to Canada....as that's where I live:

Atelier Rorona : The Alchemist of Arland (Premium Box)
Atelier Totori : The Adventurer of Arland (Premium Edition)
Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 3 (Original one, not FES)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 2
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)

I'm also looking for any figurines from the Kotobukiya Shin Megami Tensei One Coin series.

I sent you a PM

Anyone interested in a 3G vita, with Katamari (gamecard), 8gb memory card, complete in box? I also have Hot Shots Golf as a digital download, but I don't know if that can be kept on there if I delete my account information (anyone know?)

If games can be kept on it even if accounts are deleted, I also have Athena (PSMini), Final Fantasy Tactics PSP, and Half-Minute Hero PSP.

I'd like to sell it for like $220, or a direct trade if someone wants to buy me a 3DS XL (red or blue, don't really care all that much, but would prefer blue) direct from Amazon or something.

Vita would ship with UPS with complete tracking information. I used to have a ton of positive feedback on here under my previous user name (jodyanthony - it was changed for me by a mod by request) however I haven't done a trade in a while, but if you go back to one of the older threads you can find my feedback.

Kyzer

Banned
selling a red nintendo wii with 2 motionplus controllers (one built in, red, one white with black motion+ attachment) and a wii zapper. system is kinda scratched but it works perfect. looking for a fair offer

Just trying to get rid of some of the game/game related clutter kicking around the house. I'm located in Canada so it'll cost a bit extra to go down to the States. If you're interested shoot me a message with your postal/zip code and I'll get back to you with a price for shipping.

DS

Sonic Rush (Complete) $5
Final Fantasy 3 (No Manual) $5

Terminator Salvation (Complete) $5
Medal of Honor (Complete) $5 *Not sure if the online pass is used or not
Star Trek Legacy (Complete) $12
Tron Evolution (Complete) $5
Silent Hill Homecoming (Complete) $6
The Saboteur (Complete) $6
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga (Complete) $12

Wii

Madworld (Complete) $5
Force Unleashed (No Manual) $5
House of the Dead 1+2 (complete) $5
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (New/Sealed) $10

-Free with order just pay the extra shipping costs-

Sega Classics Collection (complete) PS2
Heatseeker (Complete) PS2
Second Sight (Complete but with black case) XBOX
Ace Combat 4 (Disk only GH)
Fallout 3 mini artbook
PSP Dissida slipcovers for both games
Demon Souls Artbook + Soundtrack
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack

i have a xbox 360 copy of lollipop chainsaw i bought new from amazon looking to trade it for any of the following 3ds games: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time 3D, Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure or Tales of the Abyss.

I haven't done much buying/selling/trading since this thread went to the whole rating systems but i was active years ago. i was using goozex and also buying less stuff lately. My ebay feedback and my goozex feedback. Im in the US. Also i never used the preorder amazon costume code for the game so you can have that too.

Amagon

WTB: Gaming Stickers or if you have any to give away for free I'm down. I just got a Brawlstick and instead of designing a template which I'm horrible with art. I'd just want to stickbomb the stick. Thanks!

Will be selling what I believe is an Asus M4 motherboard with an already installed AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition processor with stock fan. I definitely believe it still works, it's just that I stopped using it after I bought my new build.

Pricing and pictures are to come later on.

alf717

WTT: Would any one be interested in trading a Dirt 3 key for another game? I got it free with my new GPU. Of course one week later they started offering newer games. Anyway since I already own it I figured I would try my luck and see if anyone wanted to trade.

OU8u0.jpg

DmiXP.jpg

WTT: I have MK Vita, brand new/sealed.

Would like to trade for:
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Resistance: Burning Skies
-MGS HD Collection

if anyone is interested.

Also, positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Amazing deal for a Vita package and in immaculate condition to boot. Thanks bud!

positive feedback for Shinobi602

The game came a bit roughed up but that was the post office not him. Shipping was INSANELY fast.

positive feedback for Shinobi602

The game came a bit roughed up but that was the post office not him. Shipping was INSANELY fast.

Yes, again very sorry about that. :(

Post office near my house are assholes.

Anyway, positive feedback for RoninChaos. Communicated in a timely manner and I received payment instantly with no trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom