• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
I have a Guild Wars 2 Digital Edition pre-purchase key to sell.

This is the full game and also gives access to this weekend's Beta Event.

It's for the North American servers - North/South America, Asia, Oceania can use it.

Looking for $35 Paypal. Send me a PM if interested! I'm happy to provide my previous feedback.
PM sent.

Trading/Selling:

$50 Amazon credit for $50 Steam credit
$100 iTunes gift card for $80 via PayPal gift

Please PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold. Thanks

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I have no problem with the make me an offer people. If it's something I really want it usually means I'll pay the price I want for the item lol

stn

Wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a XBL 1400 points card for the following Games on Demand downloads: Gears 2, Halo: Reach. Thanks, let me know!

EDIT: Just to clarify, I would give both games away for the points card.

all complete, like new:

Skies of Arcadia GC - 32
Tales of Abyss PS2 - 16
Knights in Nightmare DS w/ slipcase, pre-order art book - 35
Mario Land 3D 3DS - 21
Mario Tennis Open 3DS- 23
Sonic Generations 360 - 11
Paper Mario GC - 21
Zelda Twilight Princess Wii - 9
World Ends With You DS - 34
Rhythm Heaven Fever Wii - 24
No More Heroes 2 Wii - 7

Prices include shipping. I'm a Gold seller!

Xena

Super positive feedback for the user enoirmeplz, for selling me a Disgaea Vita cheap and prompt shipment! Thank you.

Risible

I have no problem with the make me an offer people. If it's something I really want it usually means I'll pay the price I want for the item lol

A phrase like "Make me an offer, I don't want any low-ballers " is perceived as "I want as close to the price I paid as possible" by virtually all buyers.

Looking through past sales you will get any idea of what your item is worth. Price it accordingly. If it's too high you will know because no one will bite. 150 posts later you re-post it for slightly less and keep doing that until you find the market price.

GreenMana

I have some codes I want to sell, will consider trades for any other kind of codes of any kind for anything.

Halo Anniversary Grunt Funeral Skull - $2.50
Master Chief Anniversary Armor - $2

Forza 4 codes:
-2011 Subaru WRX STi - 2
-2011 John Cooper Works Clubman - 2
-2011 Honda CR-Z EX - 2
-2011 Alfa Romeo - 2
-2011 BMW 1-Series M Coupe - 2

Glennct

Super positive feedback for the user eemijun we traded some steam games for xbox live card!!! Time for more achievements!!!!

Still looking for Halo CE Anniversary, But i cant buy until tuesday because im broken right now!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
A phrase like "Make me an offer, I don't want any low-ballers " is perceived as "I want as close to the price I paid as possible" by virtually all buyers.

Looking through past sales you will get any idea of what your item is worth. Price it accordingly. If it's too high you will know because no one will bite. 150 posts later you re-post it for slightly less and keep doing that until you find the market price.

Well the no low ballers thing is something totally different. I was referring to people who post things without a price.

I think we all understand that selling here isn't about getting the most money you can for an item.

Zing

Banned
I'm looking to buy Madden NFL 2005 and FIFA Soccer 2005 for my PlayStation collection. Yes, the old PS1 games. If you have either of these (USA version), please send me a PM. I've got the moneys ready.

Vman

Selling

Dark Souls - 20 shipped

Spec Ops The Line -30 shipped

Modern Warfare 3 -25 shipped

All games come in case with manual and are like new.
All are Xbox 360.

Selling:

Apple iPhone 4S 16 GB Black. All iPhones are locked to some network; this one lives with Sprint. Includes an Otterbox Defender case that it's lived in for its entire life.

Looking for $300 (including shipping), which seems reasonable from scanning eBay auctions. PayPal only. PM if interested. I have two positive feedbacks off of two total transactions so far, if that matters to you.

Sora_N

Selling:

Apple iPhone 4S 16 GB Black. All iPhones are locked to some network; this one lives with Sprint. Includes an Otterbox Defender case that it's lived in for its entire life.

Looking for $300 (including shipping), which seems reasonable from scanning eBay auctions. PayPal only. PM if interested. I have two positive feedbacks off of two total transactions so far, if that matters to you.

Such a great price, too bad I don't have 300. I dont even know if iphones are unlockable, I'm in Canada lol.

Boogiepop

WTS: One Piece and Zone of Enders, Mass Effect and Walking dead figs, statues/bust

I'm being lazy and do not want to list them all but here's a picture, don't mind the dirty office lol. Most of the One Piece ones you can see, the Zone of Enders is Anubis. THose Mass Effect is the Normandy (cerberus and Alliance (sealed))
Looking for $15-20 a piece, the more you buy the more you save. Shipping not included, but I do ship flat rate priority. GAF GOLD and all that jazz.

CjHmEl.jpg

UPDATE

bigger picture

http://i.imgur.com/CjHmE.jpg

Is there anything left of the One Piece figures? If so, I may be interested.

Ecto311

For Sale:

Iphone 4S 16gb at&t - $200 Shipped Sold

Chrome Book CR-48 - $150 shipped
The chrome book is in great condition. Even comes with 150mb free verizon data - I never tested or set it up but it does have the option. I got this a few months ago when google was sending them out. Since I never use the machine I thought I would offer it here. Comes with the charge cable.

Great laptop and very speedy with the new update. Boots in seconds because of the stock SSD built in. Very sturdy and the sticker applied to it comes off. Put it on the first day to avoid any marring of the top of the case.

DSC_2489.JPG

DSC_2491.JPG

DSC_2493.JPG

DSC_2497.JPG
Still have the chromebook if anyone is interested.

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Playstation Vita w/ 32 GB card, Unit 13, dock, case - $280

Perfect condition PS Vita with 32 GB card, Unit 13 (retail with box; code used), official dock and carrying pouch, and all cables. Original system box not included. Screen is scratch-free. Delicately used. Bundle retails for $350-400 (32 GB card is $99 alone). $280 OBO.

5L65K55H53K63G73M8c7kb7efa5d8cb5817bd.jpg

Aselith

Playstation Vita w/ 32 GB card, Unit 13, dock, case - $280

Perfect condition PS Vita with 32 GB card, Unit 13 (retail with box; code used), official dock and carrying pouch, and all cables. Original system box not included. Screen is scratch-free. Delicately used. Bundle retails for $350-400 (32 GB card is $99 alone). $280 OBO.

5L65K55H53K63G73M8c7kb7efa5d8cb5817bd.jpg

That's a solid price but the 32gb goes for more like 80 via Amazon new. Also, Is it wifi or 3G

Selling:

Did AT&T stop unlocking them?

Flunkie

Banned
Alright. I'm desperate. I was out of town for the latest Humble Indie Bundle (V) and an looking for someone who has extra Steam keys available. Looking for one with S&S included. I can either PayPal you some cash, or I have HIB 3 and 4 Steam keys I could give you. PM me and let me know. I know there has to be someone who bought extras!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Generally can only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

Want (prefer trades): Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (360), XBL Points, Path of Exile Beta pass

HAVE:

Guides and artbooks
---------------------
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8 - Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25
-PICTURE HERE. This is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Complete and Mint) - $15

61XEa%2B-LiEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
5172Q7VJ19L._SS400_.jpg

Amano: The Complete Prints of Yoshitaka Amano - $90 shipped
-1st printing softcover, US/English version. Is in fantastic shape, only extremely light shelfwear, only noticeable on some very slight scuffing on the bottom of the front cover and it's very negligible. Otherwise looks pretty much brand new, dust jacket in great shape, all foldouts are in great shape, etc. Honestly an amazing book that goes for $$$, only reason I'm even selling it because I'm upgrading to the new Amano Final Fantasy-specific set coming out later this year. I'm pretty firm on the price, I'm already undercutting amazon listings and completed ebay auctions on it for this version (Japanese version goes for a bit less but still start at around $10+ shipping on average above what I'm asking for on this one). Photos above are stock photos, please feel free to ask for photos if needed on this one.

No, its just that he doesn't know about the unlocked GSM iPhones, didn't google either and made the statement out of his hidden parts.

If other carriers have ways to unlock their iPhones, I'll admit to being unaware of it. All I know is that I've been repeatedly informed by Sprint that there isn't any way for me to unlock mine permanently - if there was, I would be keeping it instead of trying to sell it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom