• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

How often do GB/GBA batteries die? It never occurred to me that they would. :( I don't even have a GB-anything right now, I'm waiting for a good deal on a GBASP Backlit or the Pikachu one before I grab one (don't NEED one anytime soon anyways). I hope I have no dead carts.

MarkusRJR

How often do GB/GBA batteries die? It never occurred to me that they would. :( I don't even have a GB-anything right now, I'm waiting for a good deal on a GBASP Backlit or the Pikachu one before I grab one (don't NEED one anytime soon anyways). I hope I have no dead carts.
It's mainly the Pokemon games that die a lot, usually because of having time-related shit going on constantly.

schnell

Yo feedback dudes! now that I have your attention, I just wanted to let you know that I managed to sneak my way onto the feedback list in two different places! I believe I should have 3 total positives but I also don't know when the last update was. Just a heads up. Thanks!

eosos

Banned
Selling a Black 3DS. It's in great condition, but I don't know where the AR cards are. I'm thinking $140 and I'll give you both Ocarina of Time and Street Fighter IV. I bought it before it dropped in price so I'm not sure if you can get the free GBA games or if they're tied to me account. Anyways, PM me with any question or if you want some pictures of everything.

Card Boy

Banned
HAVE

All Steam keys

x3 Humble Bundle 2 keys
x2 Humble bundle 3 keys
x1 Gish Key
x2 Dungeons of Dredmor Key
x1 Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key
x1 Frozenbyte Bundle Steam Key
Assassins Creed Revelations TF2 items

WANT

Tribes Ascend Starter pack
Xbox Live game codes (must work on a Australian PAL Xbox)

HAVE

All Steam keys

x4 Humble Bundle 2 keys
x3 Humble bundle 3 keys
x1 Spacechem key
x1 Gish Key

WANT

pm'd.

HAVE

All Steam keys

x4 Humble Bundle 2 keys
x3 Humble bundle 3 keys
x1 Spacechem key
x1 Gish Key

WANT

I'm interested in Lone Survivor.. is that a separate key?

NeOak

Selling a Black 3DS. It's in great condition, but I don't know where the AR cards are. I'm thinking $140 and I'll give you both Ocarina of Time and Street Fighter IV. I bought it before it dropped in price so I'm not sure if you can get the free GBA games or if they're tied to me account. Anyways, PM me with any question or if you want some pictures of everything.

If you ever accessed the eShop by the day before the price drop, the system is an Ambassador 3DS then.

Necrovex

I decided that I won't be going to PAX Prime this year, so I'm going to see if any Gaffers would like to buy my ticket before I go over to Ebay. At the very least, I won't be frighten of getting screwed over here unlike Ebay.

The price for it is $120. Yes, it's about double the price. I'm saving up for a new PC laptop, so I won't budge on the price.

PM me if you are interested.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I decided that I won't be going to PAX Prime this year, so I'm going to see if any Gaffers would like to buy my ticket before I go over to Ebay. At the very least, I won't be frighten of getting screwed over here unlike Ebay.

The price for it is $120. Yes, it's about double the price. I'm saving up for a new PC laptop, so I won't budge on the price.

PM me if you are interested.

honestly, you might be better putting that on eBay tbh

Tank

Neo Member
WTS

Gears of War 3 Signature Series Guide (New)

Gears of War 3 Signature Series Guide Collectors Edition Hardcover (New)

Battlefield 3 Signature Series Guide Collectors Edition Hardcover (Used, Great shape)

Uncharted 3 Signature Series Guide Collectors Edition Hardcover (Used, Great shape, disk included for soundtrack)

Im open to offers... I will ship media mail to lower costs for both parties.

WANTED - Working, good condition, Xbox 360. Doesn't have to have hard drive, controllers, cords, anything. My DVD tray is broken. Interested in any Jasper model or above 360.

Will even trade you the unit that's broken.

Tess3ract

Banned
$225 used/$285 new is the greatest price you'll ever get for a 670 for the next few months. :p
Right but the point is I want the card but barely have that amount of money at the moment and I need it to eat, but would be willing to trade some shit for it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Selling off a pack of PC Games. Rather do it all together.

What it includes

1. Kohan Arhim's Gift: Discs + Manual.
2. Planescape: 4 Disc Version + Foldout Cover Sleeve
3. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Complete import.
4. Rome:Total War Gold Edition + Expansion: Complete
5. Alice: Games + Manual
6. Baldur's Gate 2: Discs
7. Thief 2: Metal Age: Discs
8. Longest Journey: Disc + Manual
9: Icewind Dale: Discs +Bonus discs
10. Anachronox: Jewel Casing Version. Casing is cracked though.
11. Shogo: Jewel Casing version.
12. Arcanum: Casing + Manual.

Some freebies I'll toss in too if you want them. An Additional copy of 13. Planescape: 2 Disc Version, 14. Commandos 2(Discs only), 15. Tomb Raider Chronicles(Discs), and 16. Europa Universallas III Complete(Discs).

I'll also give you a copy of 17. Torchlight on Steam.

I'm looking for 32$ shipped.

If you have any further inquires or something, do tell. I can provide pictures and so forth.

What kind are you looking for? I might have some crappy Clone Wars ones that I don't need, they'd be cheapish.

Off the top of my head: clone troopers, Jango Fett, any droids, any Padme, a RotS Anakin (the one he has looks like he is screaming and scares him) an emperor that can sit in a ship (lol serious, this has caused tears, poor lil guy). Anything fun really. He really likes anything armored, child characters (he has a child Anakin figure he takes everywhere) or that has jet packs.

He does have a bunch, but I am very willing to see what you are offering if you want to send me a PM?

PM me your mailing address. I've got a Darth Maul you can just have.

Wow, that's very nice of you. Thank you very much!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
For sale is one Astro Mixamp Pro. "What the hell is that?" I hear you ask. Firstly, here it is on the official Astro website. Now I'll explain.

Forewarning: I am based in Australia.

The Astro Mixamp Pro is an audio solution aimed at downsampling surround sound signals for stereo headphones. The way it works is you plug the mixamp directly into your PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 via an optical cord (for best sound quality), then plug your stereo headphones into the mixamp. The mixamp takes the surround sound signal and samples it down to stereo via Dolby Headphone, retaining the 'feel' of sitting in a surround sound speaker room. Personally I would describe the sound as 'airy', and I mean that in a good way. It makes games sound less like audio is coming from your left and right speakers stuck to the side of your head, and instead like it is coming from multiple sources around the room you're sitting in. It is a 'fuller' sound, I guess.

There are a few reviews on YouTube and websites, and all are positive. It also came highly recommended to me from other GAFers, who felt the Astro allowed them to better pinpoint footsteps and ambience of surround sound game environments when only using stereo headphones. I should also note it is not available (to my knowledge) in Australia, unless there's a specific import retailer dealing it. I imported it from the US via the official website.

So if it's so good, why sell it?

I bought the Astro as part of a bulk sound upgrade, which included a Dolby Headphone compatible sound card for my PC and a swank new pair of headphones. My reasoning was the headphones would give me great quality private audio, the soundcard would sample down for PC, and the mixamp would handle consoles. Problem is I rarely use my PlayStation 3 as it is, and when I do I find myself sticking to speakers. Unlike my PC, where I frequently use my soundcard and it's Dolby Headphone function (same thing, and I love it), as that's where I game the most, I've found the Astro mixamp sitting around gathering dust. I've used it literally twice, maybe three times. And that sucks, because it's cool. In addition to this, the Wii U has no optical port for audio, rendering the Mixamp useful only for my PlayStation 3. Had the Wii U an optical port I'd probably keep it.

Thus I am selling it. This is what is included in the pack, based on when I bought it back in January of this year.

• Astro Mixamp Pro (again, see here)
  • 3m optical cable (for PS3/360)
  • 3m USB-to-miniUSB power cable
  • 2m 3.5mm-to-3.5mm audio device cable
  • 1.5m controller cable (for connecting your Xbox controller to integrate LIVE chat)
  • Y-Adapter (to connect a PC headset)
  • Instruction slip (not that it's hard or complicated in the slightest to set up)
  • Rechargeable battery (the amp takes normal batteries, but I picked up a rechargeable to free up the USB ports)

The quality is pretty much mint. There's some minor scratches on the front of the Mixamp that were there when it arrived. The instruction slip is a bit crumpled but perfectly readable and clear. The box has some corner markings from simply being cardboard. Outside of these minor cosmetic blemishes the product is as mint as they come.

The Astro Mixamp Pro currently retails for US$129.99, which is the price I also paid. The rechargeable battery was optional for US$19.99. I then paid US$39.95 for shipping. The entire purchase, all up, cost me AU$189.31 to bring it from the US to Australia.

What am I asking? Not even close to that. $120 or something for the lot would be fine. Postage is a separate issue. I live in Melbourne, Australia so pick-up and sale to someone in Australia would be ideal. Security of postage and price is up to you. The box itself is padded and surprisingly sturdy, but I'd hate to send it cheap and have it arrive covered in postie poop or something. If someone international wants to bite, fine, but we'll need to work out home I'm getting it to you.

Anywho, picture time. I can supply more pictures at higher resolution if the need be, and if you've got any questions just ask.

mix18bo69.jpg
mix2bmoxo.jpg

mix35grdn.jpg

mix477pbf.jpg

If anyone is selling Resistance 3, PM me pls. I really need some games for my PS3 since U3 and BF3 ain't cutting it right now.

I am also trying to sell my Gears of War 2 and 3 which are both limited editions. If interested, PM an offer for both preferably. DLC codes have been used but everything is there regardless.

Price drop!!

Wanting to sell Gateway laptop, asking $170 for it. (US/Paypal only please)

Had it for a few years and it's served me perfectly well. I don't really have use for it anymore as the wifey and I are getting iPads soon. Specs are as follows (I added 1GB extra ram):

• Windows Vista 32bit
  • Pentium dual-core T2310(1.46GHz)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • 120GB HDD
  • CD/DVD burner
  • Loaded with Microsoft Office products

Comes with battery, charger and all discs.

Here's the detailed info on it.

snc13627.jpg

snc13626.jpg

Anustart

Edit : Thanks to the help of Risible from here on the forums, I can keep the remaining few gaming items I still have left for now, thank you so much!

TriAceJP

Yo feedback dudes! now that I have your attention, I just wanted to let you know that I managed to sneak my way onto the feedback list in two different places! I believe I should have 3 total positives but I also don't know when the last update was. Just a heads up. Thanks!

Okay. I will look into it next time I am editing the list.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm looking to sell some stuff, or trade it. For stuff without prices, make me an offer. I'm pretty open to prices, don't be shy! Just don't be like "yeah i'd like your ps3, I'll pay 20 bucks" because I'll laugh.

Xbox 360
I have an older 360 I'd like to sell, power cables and av/cables no hard drive $50
Mass Effect 1 preorder disk
XBOX
Star Wars KOTOR2
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds $5
Shenmue II
Sega GT 2002/JSRF $5
Fable $5
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
PS2
ONI $5
Katamari Damacy
Final Fantasy X $5
Shadow of the Colossus
Armored Core 2 Another Age $5
Star Ocean Till the end of Time $5
Armored Core 2 $5
Grandia 2
Zone of the Enders
Killer 7
Metal Gear Solid 2 $5
RE: Code Veronica $5
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3
Dragon Quest 8 $5
Evergrace $5
Growlanser Generations (#2 and #3)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $5
Zone of the Enders The Second Runner
GAMECUBE
Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 (I believe the code is unused, not that it matters now)
Starfox Adventures
Animal Crossing
Pikmin
Eternal Darkness
Viewtiful Joe $5
Super Smash Bros Melee $5
WII
Zelda Twilight Princess Cloth map
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Brawl
PSP
Steamboy PSP movie $5
PC
Star Wars the Old Republic collector's edition disks and steelbook (codes are used except for the GentleGiant $30 off one) $10
Star wars the old republic Darth Malgus Statue, box/goodies and authenticator (unused)
RIFT game + 30 days code (unused) $20
Four copies of the PAX Sivir codes for League of Legends $10 each
Hidden and Dangerous 2 $5
Horizons empire of istaria (unused?) $5
Cabela's Sportsman's Challenge $5
CURSE: The Eye of Isis $5
Crystal Key 2 $5
Rise of the Argonauts $5
Dead Space $5
Crysis Maximum edition $5
Legendary $5
Red Faction 2 $5
Prince of Persia 2008 $5
OTHER
Final Fantasy 7 psx
RPG Maker psx
Pirates of the caribbean Dead Man's Chest 2 disc Special edition dvd $5
Pirates of the caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl 2 disc collectors dvd $5
Lord of the rings the two towers dvd widescreen $5
Lord of the rings fellowship of the ring dvd widescreen $5

I'm considering selling my PSP 1000 with the latest CFW out with 8gb card in it but I don't know if I really want to part with it

I'm also considering selling my PS3 with 3.55 CFW and a 250gb hdd in it, but I'm not sure if I really want to part with it.

I also have a Genesis (controllers, powercable, a couple games, RF cable) and a dreamcast (couple games, controllers, vmus, power cords and all that), an NES (controllers, maybe a few games?, don't remember if there's a power cable or not) but those are at my dad's so it'll take a little while to get them to you. I also have some other games and stuff at my dad's i'll post about when I'm home.

bumpkin

Not sure what the protocol is these days for posting feedback, but just wanted to pop in and post Positive feedback for Ryuukan. Hot Shots Golf for Vita arrived in great time exactly as described. Many thanks! :D

Timan

Developer
Have Two Mountain Lion redeemable keys for the mac app store. (bought multiple macs,)

Will trade for xbox points, amazon, steam crap, whatever :p not expecting to get full value.

Selling

X360:

Gears of war - 15$
Gears of war 2 - 15$
Mass Effect - 15$
Mass Effect 2 - 15$
Dead Space - 10$
Red Dead Redemption - 15$
Marvel ultimate alliance + forza 2 pack - 5$
Jet set radio future - 40$

PS3:

God of war collection (gow 1 & 2) - 5$ - HOLD
Ratchet & clank: A crack in time - 5$ - HOLD

Wii:

Selling the red wii bundle. I have the console, wii sports, 1 controller (with motion plus) and a nunchuck.

I have the sensor bar and the cables too. Everything is in mint condition.

Asking 100$ for the wii. I'm from montreal canada.

iSYY2Q9415NqC.JPG

WTS:

All prices are as shipped to the US, usually arrive to you within 2 days of shipping:

360:
Lollipop Chainsaw -$35
Silent Hill Downpour - $35
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - $15

GC:
Baten Kaitos (gamestop box) - $15
Baten Kaitos Origins - $20

DS

Solatorobo w/ Soundtrack CD - $20

GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred. Prices are negotiable, and trades are a possibility.

sabanoo

Looking to sell a bunch of extra games. I can discount a bit for multiple items.

Pics of most items available here

WTS: (prices shipped in US with USPS first class or Priority if needed)

360:
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Blood Bowl - $9
Burnout Paradise (new, PH) - $30
Chronicles of Riddick - $8
Ghostbusters (new) - $20
Mass Effect (new, PH) - $16
Mass Effect 2 (new, PH) - $17
Sonic the Hedgehog (new, PH) - $17
Tropico 3 (new) - $15

PS3:
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Batman Arkham City Robin code - $3
Deus Ex HR Augmented - $22
Fallout 3 GotY (new, GH) - $17
God of War Collection (new, black label) - $25
God of War III (new, black label) - $22
Heavy Rain (new, black label) - $22
Mafia II (new, GH) - $16
Mass Effect 3 CE (new) - $65
MGS 4 LE (some wear) - $35
Star Ocean (new) - $25

PS1:
Trap Gunner (disc only) - $11

Blu-ray:
Batman Begins (new) - $8
Batman Dark Knight discs only (2 discs - movie + special features, watched once) - $7

Free with any purchase (or just ask nicely):
Rage (PS3) Anarchy DLC
Bulletstorm (360) online pass
Red Dead Redemption (360) War Horse (may be used already)
Disney Universe (360) Peter Pan + 2 additional costumes

Nightz

Gauging interest (if any)...

Thinking of selling my KRK KNS8400 headphones. They're slightly used, about 3 months old, but still in excellent condition. I'm just not using them as much as I thought I would. No issues and the headphones have been kept in the carrying pouch so they're clean.

Will come with the headphones, all the cables and pouch. Looking for $120 shipped. PM if interested.

RickA238

Selling my Playstation collection. Feel free to submit offers. PayPal only.

Suikoden II Average
Persona Good
Valkyrie Profile Mint
Tactics Ogre Good
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Mint
Mega Man Legends 2 Mint
Final Fantasy VII Average
Tales of Destiny Average
Intelligent Qube Average
Vanguard Bandits Strategy guide Mint
Marvel Vs. Capcom Mint
Xenogears Good