• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

You know, I sold most of my games that HAD manuals, now it's mainly the leftovers. I'm not COMPLETELY disorganized! It's just I'd read manuals, then end up leaving them on a table or in my room and they get swept away whenever I did any spring cleaning.

Nice way to lower the value of your items lol :p

WTS

Prices include shipping :)

Ratchet & Clanks: Tools of Destruction- $15
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions (PS3)- $12
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)- $15
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)- $15
Demon's Souls- $15

Or willing to trade for:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (360)
Goldeneye: 007 Reloaded (360)
Max Payne 3 (PS3 or 360)
Spec Ops: The Line (360)
Starhawk

3DS
Shinobi
Heroes of Ruin
Resident Evil: Revelations
The Legend of Zelda 3D
Sonic Generations

Vita
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. PayPal fees have been calculated already
i'm NeoGAF PLUS [++++++] so buy with confidence

have the following for sale:
Japanese import crystal white PSP 1000 model with documents, lanyard, headphones with remote, 32mb PSP mem stick, extra 512mb pro duo mem stick and of course the original charger.
the PSP has had very limited play time (it was my backup) and has had a HORI screen filter on from birth. no dead pixels and not a single blemish on the body of the system.
the games are all in mint condition and complete
i can also include a magical battery that has special functions :)
asking $104.49 shipped

PS3 Street Fighter X Tekken FightStick Pro w/ free MadCatz arcade stick messenger bag (new)
the stick is barely used, complete in box (maybe 45 minutes and put back in box) got it as a second stick but I never use it.
****SOLD****

Hori RAP V3-SA used but in mint condition, never modded or taken apart.
asking for $75 shipped

Hori brand PS Vita front screen film
new, never opened sealed package
$10 shipped

Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4/4S
had it on my phone for a few days, decided it's not for me.
$35 shipped

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Arcade Stick w/ 2 CAVE games
more info here
stick has never been opened or modified in any way, comes complete with box which is in awesome shape.
also including both of the CAVE games pictured, they are complete and in mint condition and both will install and play on US 360 models
*********SOLD***********
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 (Platinum Collection) - Region Free - Xbox 360
Espgaluda II Black Label (Platinum Collection) (Import) (Microsoft Xbox 360)

small blemish on corner of stick

US 48 but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Anybody got Street Fighter x Tekken for 360 or PC for trade/sale?

I have an unopend Mass Effect 3 CE for trade, LOTR: War in the North (ps3), Resonance of Fate (PS3), Dragon Quest VIII, Gears 2/3, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, NSMB, Super Mario All-Stars, Xenoblade, Monster Hunter Tri, and a ton of other games to trade, if interested.

Chairhome

For Sale:
kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Bully, Tales of Legendia, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

Box of boxes sold.

Animal Man Vol.1 - The Hunt (new 52) -sold
Rohan at the Louvre - $14 shipped
Both prices shipped or best offer. Both are in great condition, read only once.
----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $25 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $17 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

HD-DVD
$5 each or $25 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $12

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------
Wants:
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

Alright, this stuff was posted on page 1 but it needs some more views...take a looksie, lots of Saturn stuff for sale. There's a gallary of many of the games here.

Guaranteed my Saturn games are some of the few remaining that look nearly brand-new after 17 years. I didn't even touch the manuals as a kid!

Virtua Cop 1 and 2 - Saturn - Make offer
NA versions. All materials accounted for. Virtua Cop contains the Stunner retail package which contains light gun and jewel case copy of Virtua Cop. Virtua Cop 2 is the full retail case. The VC1 box is slightly faded as it's now 16 years old.

NiGHTS with analog controller - Saturn - Make offer
The box is a bit faded at this point, being so old but the manual, controller, and game are in fantastic condition.
7725914564_ef29af2088.jpg

Sega Saturn "Fighting Game Package" - Saturn - Make offer
Includes: Virtua Fighter Remix, Virtua Fighter 2, Fighter's Megamix, Battle Arena Toshinden Remix, Fighting Vipers, and Last Bronx. Discs and manuals are pristine.
6779539006_b2ce84a837_z.jpg

Sega Saturn "Racing Game Package - Saturn - Make offer
Includes: Daytona USA, Daytona USA Championship Circuit Edition, Sega Rally Championship, Manx TT Super Bike, and Sega Touring Car Championship.
6779537074_9455c7b49a_z.jpg

Shinobi Legions - Saturn - SOLD!

Wants:
PayPal or Amazon payments

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Oh my god, I would kill for that Link to the Past. Just can't buy shit right now tho, trying to sell lol

Old school collectors.. here we go.

For sale are all original, complete, NTSC, nearly mint copies of:

Link to the Past - SNES
Ocarina Collector's -N64
Majora's Collector's - N64
Mario Kart - N64
Harvest Moon - N64
Turok - N64
Plain Ol' Mario 64 - N64
Blast Corps - N64
Diddy Kong Racing - N64
WCW Vs. nWo - N64
San Francisco Rush - N64

Everything is tested and in working condition.

*SNIP*

Had this been posted earlier in the year I would have made a decent offer for almost everything listed here. Since I already own most of the ones I really want (cartridge only), I can't justify spending on it right now... but damn...

This should make someone pretty happy.

Neverfade

WTS Playstation Vita 3G. Box included and accessories all present. First Edition Bundle hardcase. Hot Shots Golf, and Virtua Tennis 4. Very light use on the Vita and has had a screen protector since day 1.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Had this been posted earlier in the year I would have made a decent offer for almost everything listed here. Since I already own most of the ones I really want (cartridge only), I can't justify spending on it right now... but damn...

This should make someone pretty happy.

Just realized that the post came off as if I was selling it as one giant lot, I'M NOT, haha.. the games are available individually or in groups or whatever. If there is someone who does want the entire lot, by all means, but it's certainly not being advertised as one giant thing.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
For sale: Official Street Fighter Anniversary Edition Arcade Stick for ps2/xbox (can be modded for 360 compatibility). Asking $100 + shipping.

Everything is in great shape, as you can see.

SOLD

God of War Collection (Mint Condition, NOT Greatest Hits) - $14 Shipped
God of War III (Mint Condition, NOT Greatest Hits) - $14 Shipped

Will take $25 shipped for both if purchased together. Prices are negotiable. PM me if you're interested or have any questions!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
a friend wants to sell his steel battalion controller, along with the game and its sequel, steel battalion: line of contact. asking 100$ (+ shipping). pm if interested.

NeOak

Anyone interested in a Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Edition? It's still in the box Amazon sent it to me.

LF $60 (Amazon charged tax) + S&H

Peagles

WTS: Official Nintendo Gamecube Component cables. I have an idea of price in mind, but I'm open to offers.

There's 2 or 3 regular bumpers who have been asking for these for ages now. Flick a page or two back and you'll see them I bet. Just posting this cos I feel sorry for them hunting all the time to no avail :(

Speevy

Banned
I don't understand the Gamecube component cable thing.

I get that it's rare and so the price for one is high, but what's the end result? Are people actually hooking these up to Gamecubes? Reselling them? Adding them to a collection of cables?

It can't be the mere idea of 480p Gamecube games, because the Wii already enables that (sort of I guess).

I get that it's rare and so the price for one is high, but what's the end result? Are people actually hooking these up to Gamecubes? Reselling them? Adding them to a collection of cables?

It can't be the mere idea of 480p Gamecube games, because the Wii already enables that (sort of I guess).

Dat GB player in 480p

catabarez

Better picture quality out of these than the Wii ones. And soon enough I'll be selling my Wii for a Wii U and need some high quality GCN goodness. So glad I got mine for relatively cheap.

GB Player too :)

goldenpp72

Yeah I don't see the point in the obscene prices for those cables, I got a pair for 35 bucks and thought that was a huge rip off (official brand too)

Sapphire Vapor-X Raedon HD5870 OC 1GB GDDR5 PCIE x 2 - SOLD!

Sapphire Vapor-X Raedon HD5870 OC 2GB GDDR5 PCIE x 2 - SOLD!

Items are in excellent condition and complete with original box, manuals, cables, etc.

NeOak

Yeah I don't see the point in the obscene prices for those cables, I got a pair for 35 bucks and thought that was a huge rip off (official brand too)

Nintendo was the only one that made them. There weren't 3rd party component cables for the Gamecube.

Also, PSO has no online with the Wii, and none of the LAN games work with the Wii for LAN.

knee

White 360 Chatpad + Headset $13 shipped.

Chatpad is used, headset is new.

Will throw in controller for +$15

Bii

I have one Steam key for Portal 2. I'm selling it for $12.67 Paypal or $12.00 Paypal gifted. You'll have to add me to your friends list on Steam once payment has gone through.

header.jpg

I'm taking pre-orders on these lovely Bayonetta prints. Price is $99.99 USD via paypal gift plus $10 shipping within the Continental USA, and $15 shipping to the UK.

These are 100% authentic, fully licensed (by Sega) products.
I don't deal in fake or fan-made nonsense. These prints were limited to 75 total pieces and have been for a long time now.
Most are already in private hands. I don't have very many available, so if you want one, pre-ordering is highly recommended.
They're expected to be in-stock within the next few weeks, and I will start mailing them just as soon as they arrive.
If for some unforeseen reason they do not arrive within the next few weeks, I will gladly refund customers' money if they are unwilling to wait longer.

The prints measure about 19"X13" and they're printed on luxurious, textured paper. They're also hand signed and hand numbered by the artist.

Since the image is printed on high quality paper, the color saturation is really good. Colors are lush and vibrant, and blacks are deep and inky.
Every little detail of the artwork itself is also brilliantly reproduced. Don't take my word for it though, just look at the pictures below and judge for yourself.

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
iDAyPhNoWZEKI.jpg

4th Gen 8GB iPod Touch. The left upper part of the screen is cracked, but it doesn't effect what's shown on screen. Message me for a closer picture.

Comes with:
  1. Container (Actually for 2nd Gen 16GB, I threw away the wrong one.)
  2. AppleCare Protect Plan that ends November 29th (Not sure how to transfer.)
  3. Black rubber case
  4. Two screen protectors (Not sure if these are intended for 4th Gen. I upgraded from a previous model.)
  5. Headphones
  6. USB connector (Unused)
  7. Car charger
Asking for $125 without shipping. Price is negotiable.

iuW6PblZdpLoY.jpg

Blue (Purple?) Gameboy Color.

Comes with:
  1. Two AA batteries
  2. Case
  3. Two gray foam pads
  4. Super Mario Land
  5. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
  6. Two Plastic Cases

Asking for $50 without shipping. Price is negotiable.

GAF exclusive for one week until they go on eBay.

Cloudy

Banned
I have a mint condition iphone 4s (white/sprint/32gb) for sale. It's been in an Otterbox case with front and back screen protectors since day 1. There are no scuffs, scratches or anything. Comes with box and all booklets. Earphones were never used either.

I'm a longtime gaffer with good ebay feedback and item pics if anyone is interested

pm me :)

DTJAAAAM

Selling a bunch of old video game promo shirts from pre-orders, conventions, and the like. They have all never been worn and photos of each one can be seen here. I'm asking for $10 each plus shipping:

Arcania: Gothic 4 - L
Brink - L
Bulletstorm - XL
Call of Duty: World at War - M
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - M
Driver: Parallel Lines - L
End of Nations - 2XL
Grid - XL
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - L
IL 2 Sturmovik L
Infamous 2: Festival of Blood - L
Killzone 3 - XL
Lego Indiana Jones - XL
Metroid: Other M - L
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - L
Prey 2 - M
Rage - M or L
Rayman Origins - S
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - M
Rise of Nightmares - M
Sacred 2 - S
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - XL
Spray - L
Time Crisis 4 - XL
Two Worlds 2 - L
Wet - XL

WTB XBOX 360 AND/OR WIRED CONTROLLER

Preferably need an older, white, 360. HDMI. I don't need HDD, cables, power supply, etc. Bare console is best.

I will gladly look at anything anyone has available, though. I need a new 360 in general.

WTS Xbox 360 with busted DVD drive

Everything else works fine. Bare console. No cables, controllers, HDD, etc. I use this for Netflix/Hulu and Live games only. DVD drive is stuck in eject. Nimble fingers and a good head can probably get this console back to working fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom