• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

eosos

Banned
I really can't leave enough POSITIVE FEEDBACK for SHINOBI602 I bought a laptop from him, and it is in such good condition, that I'm actually kind of shocked. It looked better than in the pictures. Thanks again buddy! He shipped it fast too!

I really can't leave enough POSITIVE FEEDBACK for SHINOBI602 I bought a laptop from him, and it is in such good condition, that I'm actually kind of shocked. It looked better than in the pictures. Thanks again buddy! He shipped it fast too!

Anytime my friend! :)

Positive feedback for chadderbox77. Was very courteous, always stayed in contact, and was very patient. Would gladly do business with again.

toneroni

Super Duper awesome feedback for SephCast! Shipped the item quickly and it came in great shape. Now I can watch Aliens in glorious 1080p. Game over man!

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Essentially adding on to this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40725956&postcount=7568
Tons of stuff no longer on hold.

Super Mario RPG, SNES, Mint cart, Very good manual with no tears or folds but slightly beat up corners, Box in decent condition. No tears like my Secrets games' boxes, but a little beat up with some scratches and cracks. No set price on this so if ya want it we're gonna be exchanging a lot of PMs haha!

MoogPaul

Selling:
Crimson and Black DS Lite. No dead pixels. Entire box and manual. One thing, my original charger died so I got myself a USB to DS lite cable. It charges fine off of that. I'll be including said cable.

GBA Games
Zelda Link to the past: Four Swords
Metroid Fusion
Breath of Fire
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Please note all GBA games are complete with box and manual. With the exception of Aria of Sorrow.

I'm selling a very good condition Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (unlocked). Includes the charger and a sedio case.

I'm asking 120 shipped for it. If there's any interest, I can post photos.

Ryuukan

First ever NeoGAF GOLD RANGER SUPERSALE!!!

iRBWg1IHXSKtu.gif

US & PayPal only. PM if interested.

Super sale running out!

Shipping: I ship Fedex only, no PO Boxes. Prices are as shipped, will provide tracking number as soon as package ships.

3DS:
Dead or Alive: Dimensions - $16
Mario Tennis - $25

Buy 2 games, take off $5

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Positive feedback for SkyMasterson and Balb who both paid promptly. Much thanks.

ValleyJoe

Neo Member
Hi guys. I have a Diamond 6970 that I bought last year that has been working great up until about a month ago. I installed a windows update and the next day I noticed that my hdmi port would not recognize anything I plugged into it. I have tried everything to get it working including multiple drivers, reinstalling windows, changing pci-e slots and everything else I can think of. I just can't get the stupid hdmi port working. The card functions perfectly over dvi and displayport, but I need hdmi for my living room. It worked flawlessly for months and then just stopped after the windows update. I'm sure that it would work fine in a crossover setup provided you use the hdmi out from the other card.

I didn't register the card when I bought it, like a dumbass, and now I can't find the receipt. I'm pretty sure I have the box somewhere in my basement, but I haven't really looked too hard for it yet. I bought a gtx 670 this morning and will go back to nvidia for a while. If anyone is interested I'll sell this thing for $150. It works perfectly over dvi, so if you need a great card and don't plan on using the hdmi port then let me know. Would prefer to sell locally in the SF bay area (Vallejo, specifically). You can come pick it up from me and I will reinstall it so you can see that it works, or I can meet you somewhere in the area. Your choice. $150.

Ecto311

I do still have this - thought I would try here one more time before heading to ebay with it. I do take paypal and amazon payments. If interested please PM me. I dont come into this thread very often.

Just checked and I do have some feedback on here. Never thought about mentioning that before. [++++] rated

For Sale:

Google Chrome CR-48
I got this laptop/chrome book a few months ago. It works great and the battery lasts for a long time. Boots in seconds and has free verizon data (150mb cap if I remember). I never use it anymore and with a child on the way thought I would part with it here. Looking for $150 shipped in the US

PM if interested
DSC_2491.JPG

DSC_2489.JPG

DSC_3693.JPG

DSC_2493.JPG

DSC_2496.JPG

DSC_2497.JPG

DSC_2498.JPG

I also have this Street Fighter 4 Fightstick - Never been removed from the box- For Sale:
DSC_3692.JPG

DSC_3693.JPG

DSC_3695.JPG

Did some googling around amazon and eBay. Found most pricing to be around $150 or higher. If someone is interested I would ship this out for $100 in the US. Same as the chrome book, if interested PM please and I take paypal and amazon payments

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Hi guys. I have a Diamond 6970 that I bought last year that has been working great up until about a month ago. I installed a windows update and the next day I noticed that my hdmi port would not recognize anything I plugged into it. I have tried everything to get it working including multiple drivers, reinstalling windows, changing pci-e slots and everything else I can think of. I just can't get the stupid hdmi port working. The card functions perfectly over dvi and displayport, but I need hdmi for my living room. It worked flawlessly for months and then just stopped after the windows update. I'm sure that it would work fine in a crossover setup provided you use the hdmi out from the other card.

I didn't register the card when I bought it, like a dumbass, and now I can't find the receipt. I'm pretty sure I have the box somewhere in my basement, but I haven't really looked too hard for it yet. I bought a gtx 670 this morning and will go back to nvidia for a while. If anyone is interested I'll sell this thing for $150. It works perfectly over dvi, so if you need a great card and don't plan on using the hdmi port then let me know. Would prefer to sell locally in the SF bay area (Vallejo, specifically). You can come pick it up from me and I will reinstall it so you can see that it works, or I can meet you somewhere in the area. Your choice. $150.

One of my old EVGA cards suffered of the same fate: One of the DVI ports wouldn't work no matter what. I changed drivers, pci ports, every single thing. I was just using it for a while, as my main videocard fried, but I was still bummed.

When my new videocard arrived, I took the old card back to it's computer (i have a spare computer made out of parts from prior computers) and decided I should try the other DVI port once again and behold, it was working.

Have you tried booting anoter computer with it? Maybe it's just one of those things.

Edit: Also, DVI and HDMI are virtually the same - they even pass through audio. You could've just bought a DVI<->HDMI cable. That's the setup I've ran in here for years (until I got a new videocard).

ValleyJoe

Neo Member
One of my old EVGA cards suffered of the same fate: One of the DVI ports wouldn't work no matter what. I changed drivers, pci ports, every single thing. I was just using it for a while, as my main videocard fried, but I was still bummed.

When my new videocard arrived, I took the old card back to it's computer (i have a spare computer made out of parts from prior computers) and decided I should try the other DVI port once again and behold, it was working.

Have you tried booting anoter computer with it? Maybe it's just one of those things.

Edit: Also, DVI and HDMI are virtually the same - they even pass through audio. You could've just bought a DVI<->HDMI cable. That's the setup I've ran in here for years (until I got a new videocard).
Hi drizzle. Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I don't have another pc that I can put this thing into right now. Boy I feel dumb. I didn't realize dvi would carry audio. I thought it was strictly for video. I actually bought a mini displayport to hdmi adaptor yesterday as a last ditch effort. It works, but the picture I get on my tv is very blurry as if it's not full 1080p despite the fact that the receiver shows it receiving a 1080p signal. If I would have known dvi carried audio I would have tried that first thing. I feel pretty stupid now. lol. Oh well, I'm sure the 670 will be a great card. I also have a feeling that the hdmi port on this 6970 will work perfectly in another computer. It never had a problem until that windows update which obviously seems like a software problem, but even a fresh windows install with no updates wouldn't get it working for me. I didn't flash the bios or do anything else that might have caused a conflict. It's bizarre.

mdsfx

I also have this Street Fighter 4 Fightstick - Never been removed from the box- For Sale:
Did some googling around amazon and eBay. Found most pricing to be around $150 or higher. If someone is interested I would ship this out for $100 in the US.

DSC_3693.JPG

Just a heads-up. That stick retailed for around $70 3-4 years ago. It's the first variant of the TvC stick and WWE Brawl Stick (which is on sale for $30 right now). The only difference between any of them is the artwork, although later models like the brawl stick have less PCB issues.

WTS

Two Franz Ferdinand tickets for the 14th in LA at the Glasshouse. I live in Florida so I'd have to send it out to you ASAP.

Lemme knooow

WTB:
Two monitors...somewhere between 21-24 inches.

rj118

Price = shipped within the US!

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia Legends $40 (disc and case only)

Dead Space 2 $15
Eternal Sonata $15

Wii
Super Mario All-Stars NIB $52
Just Dance 2 $13
No More Heroes $10
No More Heroes 2 NIB $14

3DS
Super Mario 3D Land (Club Nintendo code used) $26

Nintendo DS
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $11
Advance Wars Days of Ruin $10
Metal Slug 7 NIB $10

Is it ok to offer up some cool knives in this forum, just a hobby I share with Gabe Newell, collecting knives :p. Is non-video game and related stuff generally frowned upon?

clearing out some of my collection....

The Famitsu's will be $6 shipped each and I'll discount if you want more than one (all are from the last year)
Just IM me which issue number/cover you want

The Armored Core Art work book is $25 shipped obo

The Great Mechanics Art/ Dengeki Video Game books are $10 shipped each

PSV Famitsu w/ PS Vita case is $20 shipped

I take paypal and amazon gc - stateside shipping only

kNxKJl.jpg

XYDSMl.jpg

4aQ4zl.jpg

yjJu1l.jpg

AwRy108

Bills suck and I have to sell this thing for some quick cash, so I'm posting my Wifi Vita for sale.

Comes with:
32GB memory card
Gravity Rush
Mortal Kombat (case got a little wet and screwed up the cover)
PDP hard case
cleaning cloth

It's in great shape, never been dropped or anything. The analogs just started breaking in so they don't feel awkwardly tight anymore. I'm looking for $230 shipped, PM if you're interested. I have great feedback!

Wow, that's one hell of a deal, sir.

Ecto311

Just a heads-up. That stick retailed for around $70 3-4 years ago. It's the first variant of the TvC stick and WWE Brawl Stick (which is on sale for $30 right now). The only difference between any of them is the artwork, although later models like the brawl stick have less PCB issues.

Heads up for what? I stated that prices I found were in the 150+ range and I would go about $100. I don't really care what it is made of considering I am getting rid of it. Just because the parts and the stick it self might be re-branded and sold as a different cheaper stick right now does not mean this one is of less value right?

But thanks for the "heads up".

mdsfx

Heads up for what? I stated that prices I found were in the 150+ range and I would go about $100. I don't really care what it is made of considering I am getting rid of it. Just because the parts and the stick it self might be re-branded and sold as a different cheaper stick right now does not mean this one is of less value right?

But thanks for the "heads up".

It was just an informative post because I found the price to be high and I wasn't sure how much you knew about the stick. I didn't mean to start a war. Good luck with your sale.

EYEL1NER

It was just an informative post because I found the price to be high and I wasn't sure how much you knew about the stick. I didn't mean to start a war. Good luck with your sale.
I've actually been thinking about getting one of the ones off Amazon that people are selling new for a little bit over $90.
I missed out on the "SE Stick and copy of SFIV for $29.00" deal at Walmart a couple years ago and still want one. I know that they are the same as Brawl sticks but I want one to have an original, not to mod.

It's hard to fit into my budget atm though and I want to hunt down a Chun Li stick and a Brawl stick to turn into a Darkstalkers stick when I have money, so it's not a priority. I'll have to hope in a couple months that people on Amazon still have them at sub-$100 prices.

Parham

Banned
First ever NeoGAF GOLD RANGER SUPERSALE!!!

http://i.minus.com/iRBWg1IHXSKtu.gif

US & PayPal only. PM if interested.

Shipping: I ship Fedex only, no PO Boxes. Prices are as shipped, will provide tracking number as soon as package ships.

3DS:
Dead or Alive: Dimensions - $16
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - $30
Mario Tennis - $25

PS Vita:
Gravity Rush - $28

Buy 2 games, take off $5. Buy all 4, take off $12

PM sent.

Speevy

Banned
=
Knives:

Kershaw Speedsafe silver/really thin, Ken Onion design, locking. - $50 shipped
Mine is in better shape than this pic I found online.

Another Kershaw Speedsafe Ken Onion, doesn't lock. - $50 shipped.

Handmade Robert Garza knife with sheath.
The tip is kinda messed up because I dropped in on concrete. Really pretty handle and could be fixed easily. - $100 shipped.

Collectible Pens/Pencils:
~~make me some kind of bundle deal on these.

1 Parker IQ black w/ gold highlights cartridge based fountain pen. - $50 shipped.
Great shape but needs some cleaning.

2 Waterman W black and gold rollerballs and an extra cartridge, -$75 takes both, shipped.
Case not included.

1 vintage Cross Classic 14k gold filled mechanical pencil, - $100 shipped.

1983 + 1982 Proof Sets both /w Cardboard Cases: - $50 shipped

joker2.jpg

MoogPaul

Bills suck and I have to sell this thing for some quick cash, so I'm posting my Wifi Vita for sale.

Comes with:
32GB memory card
Gravity Rush
Mortal Kombat (case got a little wet and screwed up the cover)
PDP hard case
cleaning cloth

It's in great shape, never been dropped or anything. The analogs just started breaking in so they don't feel awkwardly tight anymore. I'm looking for $230 shipped, PM if you're interested. I have great feedback!

PMed

Selling a like new Galaxy Nexus Verizon with of course a clean ESN. Switched back to the iPhone 4s because I preferred a smaller device.

7708649946_9a8650b400_z.jpg

Comes with charger no box
SOLD
Paypal preferred

Also a Vita 3G+ 8gb memory card good condition. Minor wear from gaming usage.
No box
$180obo

tumblr_m5u70w3HlY1qm6lg9o1_500.jpg

Don't be afraid to make offers. All prices include shipping.

US ONLY PAYPAL GIFT PREFERRED

I'm listening to the rules this time =D

Anyways, I need money bad to tide me over before I get my new job so I'll keep lowering the prices. I would trade GAF but no can do at the moment.

Hex

Banned
Anyone up for selling BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND PS3 for $20 shipped?
Also anyone up for trading my Marvel Vs Capcom Vita for your Blazblue CS Extend Vita

1 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$150 each shipping included.

Shipping included.

Pic of the card (i sold the other one)

Willing to trade for Sennheiser headphones.

PM offers please.

55d73102.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Selling a slightly used Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Stock photo is below since I'm posting this at work. It has Cherry MX Blue switches, and works great but I ended up switching back to my Black Widow Ultimate after a few weeks because the Widow has backlit keys. Still a great keyboard and is essentially a rebranded Filco from what I'm told. Looking to get $55 plus shipping for it. Would prefer to deal with people in the GTA but I'm open to offers from the U.S. if you're willing to pay for additional shipping costs. Let me know!

12169.jpg

I actually pointed that one out to him in a PM and mentioned it could be modded. I'm guessing he doesn't want to mod it himself.

Nah its not that I dont want to do it myself, because I really do enjoy modding and building things. I even made my art that I am going to put on it and I have found all the parts when I get the chance, but if someone had pre-made one it would be easier for me because I do all of my payments through PayPal which means I cant buy through amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom