• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Anyone have a copy of You Don't Know Jack for the 360 (or I guess PS3 as well) they'd be willing to let go around $10ish?

Sora_N

Anyone selling a non-Greatest Hits copy of God of War Origins Collection for PS3? Hopefully cheapish. (I'm in Canada)

omgkitty

ISO Official Nintendo GameCube Controller

I'm looking for something in very good condition. I already have one, but the buttons stick and it's in crappy condition. I'd even take a Wavebird (yeah, right) if someone had one.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
This is a relisting of my last post with prices posted. I've edited out my last post. I got a bit bogged down by all the offers and felt it hard to keep track of all the prices for the games, so here ya go, prices for everything, you want it come get it.

For sale are all original, complete, NTSC, nearly mint copies of:

Link to the Past - SNES (SOLD)
Ocarina Collector's -N64 $50
Majora's Collector's - N64 $45
Mario Kart - N64 $40
Harvest Moon - N64 $30 (SOLD)
Turok - N64 $15
Plain Ol' Mario 64 - N64 (very mint) $50 (SOLD)
Blast Corps - N64 (very mint) $45
Diddy Kong Racing - N64 (very mint) $35
WCW Vs. nWo - N64 $15
San Francisco Rush - N64 $15

Everything is tested and in working condition.

Only one owner, most of these bought on release date, kept in storage for over a decade, non-smoking home. The cartridges/manuals/inserts are all nearly mint. The boxes vary for most everything but are very good condition, still there are a fair amount of dings/scratches/slight creases on some of them. I guarantee nothing has been bent or folded insanely, but some boxes are not mint but totally in displayable condition.

I only accept Amazon Payments. Prices include shipping for the game. If you want more than one game we can talk about reducing prices/cost of shipping. If you want to negotiate prices, please just pm me and let's talk about it. I don't mind bargaining, and some people who are already in negotiations with me know I try to be as fair as possible.

(click for bigger pics, sorry for forgetting to rotate them)

Hey, how about a bonus!

Legend of Mana, mint as hell, with preorder bonus soundtrack $60
Chrono Cross (black label), mint as hell, with preorder bonus soundtrack $30

More bonuses? Sure.

Secret of Mana - not the best shape, box a bit beat up with a tear, manual slightly beat up but no folds/rips, poster with 4 pin holes in the corners, cart totally mint
$27 shipped (SOLD)

Secret of Evermore - almost the exact same as above, but a bit ripped corners for the poster, one poster missing (I'm looking..), cart totally mint
$24 shipped (SOLD)

DCX

DCX
I'm taking pre-orders on these lovely Bayonetta prints. Price is $99.99 USD via paypal gift plus $10 shipping within the Continental USA, and $15 shipping to the UK.

These are 100% authentic, fully licensed (by Sega) products.
I don't deal in fake or fan-made nonsense. These prints were limited to 75 total pieces and have been for a long time now.
Most are already in private hands. I don't have very many available, so if you want one, pre-ordering is highly recommended.
They're expected to be in-stock within the next few weeks, and I will start mailing them just as soon as they arrive.
If for some unforeseen reason they do not arrive within the next few weeks, I will gladly refund customers' money if they are unwilling to wait longer.

The prints measure about 19"X13" and they're printed on luxurious, textured paper. They're also hand signed and hand numbered by the artist.

Since the image is printed on high quality paper, the color saturation is really good. Colors are lush and vibrant, and blacks are deep and inky.
Every little detail of the artwork itself is also brilliantly reproduced. Don't take my word for it though, just look at the pictures below and judge for yourself.

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

HDDVD sighting :p

DCX

malfcn

Wanting to Buy a GonD for Reach for a buddy. Any reasonable fellows wanted to be a gentleman and get my friend into Halo? We are doing ODST now and he is digging it so far (was a hater).

MoogPaul

Selling:
Crimson and Black DS Lite. No dead pixels. Entire box and manual. One thing, my original charger died so I got myself a USB to DS lite cable. It charges fine off of that.

I also have a few Advanced games I might be willing to part with in a package deal with the system, i.e. just the games are not for sale.
Zelda Link to the past: Four Swords
Metroid Fusion
Breath of Fire
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Edit:
Please note all GBA games are complete with box and manual.

etae

Selling:
Crimson and Black DS Lite. No dead pixels. Entire box and manual. One thing, my original charger died so I got myself a USB to DS lite cable. It charges fine off of that.

I also have a few Advanced games I might be willing to part with in a package deal with the system, i.e. just the games are not for sale.
Zelda Link to the past: Four Swords
Metroid Fusion
Breath of Fire
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Edit:
Please note all GBA games are complete with box and manual.

Price?

Shanks

Ps3

Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Legends ($14, great cond.) PENDING
Uncharted - Greatest Hits ($8, great cond.)

Wii
Trauma Center: New Blood ($8, sealed)
Metroid: Other M ($8, great cond.)
Sin and PunIshment ($8, great cond.)

DS
Glory of Heracles ($6, great cond.)

DSi Hardware - Black ($60, great cond.)

Payment must be received via Paypal gifted. I have tons of feedback here so no worries! All items are adult owned and complete. Prices are shipped. Add an extra buck for tracking. Any questions, be sure to ask!

WTS

Terminator Salvation (Complete) $5
Star Trek Legacy (Complete) $12
Tron Evolution (Complete) $5
Silent Hill Homecoming (Complete) $6
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga (Complete) $12

Wii

Madworld (Complete) $5
Force Unleashed (No Manual) $5
House of the Dead 1+2 (complete) $5
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (New/Sealed) $10

-Free with order just pay the extra shipping costs-

Heatseeker (Complete) PS2
Second Sight (Complete but with black case) XBOX
Ace Combat 4 (Disk only GH) PS2
Fallout 3 mini artbook
PSP Dissida slipcovers for both games
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack

I'm located in Canada so it'll cost a bit extra to go down to the States. If you're interested shoot me a message with your postal/zip code and I'll get back to you with a price for shipping.

This is going to be a longshot but...
WTB
XBOX 360 BrawlStick with sanwa buttons and stick

This is such a long shot item that I dont know what it is worth, so send me a PM with details.

goldenpp72

Want to buy

Fully boxed and complete/good to great condition only. I will offer a fair competitive price for any of the following. Also, no players choice/greatest hits/etc, thanks!

Nintendo 64

Bust a move 99 64
Castlevania Legacy of darkness
Excitebike 64
Goemon's great adventure
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
Rampage world tour 64
Turok shadows of oblivion

Sega Saturn

Astal
Bust a move 2
Dragon force
Earthworm jim 2
Guardian Heroes
Magic Knight Rayearth
Scud
Shining the holy ark
Shining Wisdom

Sega 32x

Afterburner
Blackthorne
Knuckles chaotix
Space Harrier Tempo
Virtua Fighter

Virtual boy

Virtual Boy System
Ac Adaptor
3d tetris
Galactic Pinball
Mario Clash
Mario Tennis
Panic Bomber
Nesters funky bowling
Teleroboxer
Wario land
Vertical force

mdsfx

This is going to be a longshot but...
WTB
XBOX 360 BrawlStick with sanwa buttons and stick

This is such a long shot item that I dont know what it is worth, so send me a PM with details.

This is a really easy mod to do yourself if you happen to come across the parts separately. I would be happy to help if needed.

Aselith

Dammit, I bought a Red Dead Redemption for PS3 thinking it was 360. Problem being, I have the DLC for 360! D'oh!

Anyone interested in trading my RDR PS3 for your 360 version?

Positive feedback for Aomori though. She shipped fast and I got my game well-packaged and in no time at all.

I've got a sealed Kingdoms of Amalur for PS3 - looking to do a straight up trade for the 360 version, or $25 shipped.

Also FS/T (all are mint/complete):

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Soul Calibur V (PS3)
Borderlands GotY Edition (360)

Looking for:

Asura's Wrath (PS3)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WTS:

Persona 4 Arena (PS3) Like new, bought today, only played for a couple of hours. Comes with the soundtrack CD. $55 shipped, US only.

EDIT: Never mind, sold it to a friend! :D

Foxix Von

WTS/WTT

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Download Code.

Not really sure how much to ask for a code haha, let's go with $30 and I'm open to any kind of 3DS or Vita trade offer.

Oh shit is that a good stick just on it's own? I might buy one of those that seems like a heck of a deal.
It's not terrible, but within a month of use, I had to replace buttons because they stopped working. I also had to mod the stick with some paper and tape because it was super loose and wouldn't register diagonals consistently. Having said that, the stick is decent for only $30 and with a bit of effort and ingenuity you can fix any stick problems yourself.

There's a thread on shoryuken.com where people post issues they've had.

IrishNinja

WTB

few titles left my collection's missing, looking for them on the cheap - PM me if you're down! ill put prices im looking for as well to save time:

Wii -
A Boy & His Blob ($10)
Elebits ($5)

DS - will do $15 (or less!) on each:
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Catlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Final Fantasy IV
Meteos ($5 here?)
Contact ($5 for this one too)

Gamecube
F-Zero GX (< $10)
Donkey Konga bongos + Jungle beat, open to offers i think

TriAceJP

What is with this odd demand of GameCube component cables?

And I ran the search for you, not one found within 100 miles. There are at least 50 stores in that radius.

What is with this odd demand of GameCube component cables?

And I ran the search for you, not one found within 100 miles. There are at least 50 stores in that radius.

that search is for the N64 ones as well, I'm confused as I don't think those are the ones he is looking for.

Pollocedrone

Neo Member
Someone lives near a usa gamestop store? on the website:

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/gamecube-n64-component-cable-used/32149

is possibile to check availability on the usa gamestop store...the cable costs 5 dollars...i can pay 30 dollars with standard and economic shipping to italy (but with tracking number). someone can do this "job" for me? please...

thanks. i want to connect gc to led tv with component cable, but is hard to find here in italy at reasonable price...
i think that gamestop has a misunderstanding about n64 and gamecube component cable...there isn't a component cable for n64 i suppose...

WTS

I'm in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I'll get you a price including shipping, it's often less than most international buyers expect. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM.

$3 - GBA - Spyro Season of Ice - Cart & Manual (Pic)
$3 - GBA - Crash Bandicoot n-tranced - Cart & Manual (Pic)
$10 - XBOX - Shenmue II - Complete, includes movie DVD (Pic)
$8 - PSP 1000 - Logitech Playgear Pocket - Sealed (Pic)
$8 - Dreamcast - Transparent Red Controller - Like New Condition (Pic)
$35 - PC - Logitech G13 Gamepad - Like New Condition (Pic)
$50 - Figure - Square Enix Play Arts: Rinoa - Like New Condition (Pic 1, Pic 2)
$40 - Figure - Square Enix Play Arts: Sephie - Like New Condition (Pic 1, Pic 2)
(Take both figures for $80)

schnell

Someone lives near a usa gamestop store? on the website:

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/gamecube-n64-component-cable-used/32149

is possibile to check availability on the usa gamestop store...the cable costs 5 dollars...i can pay 30 dollars with standard and economic shipping to italy (but with tracking number). someone can do this "job" for me? please...

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere with that as I'm pretty sure that's just a dead page left over from a while ago. I checked every zipcode in any area I plan on travelling in the next 6 months and nothing was in stock within a 100 mile radius of each one. Good luck though.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $40 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, gift or cover the fee yourself, U.S only

Pollocedrone

Neo Member
I highly doubt you'll get anywhere with that as I'm pretty sure that's just a dead page left over from a while ago. I checked every zipcode in any area I plan on travelling in the next 6 months and nothing was in stock within a 100 mile radius of each one. Good luck though.

i understand, thanks for your research anyway. so...the page is dead/old... the unique possibility is enter in a gamestop store and be very very very lucky and find the cable without "check availabilty page" support :-(

here http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=900572 if i search for example "new york"...i find 5 stores with low stock...is an error?

i understand, thanks for your research anyway. so...the page is dead/old... the unique possibility is enter in a gamestop store and be very very very lucky and find the cable without "check availabilty page" support :-(

here http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=900572 if i search for example "new york"...i find 5 stores with low stock...is an error?

that means the stock is probably inaccurately reflected with what they actually have on hand.

Atolm

WTT

PS Vita - Resistance: Burning Skies EU PSN code.

Looking for Wipeout 2048, Rayman Origins or Sound Shapes, either retail/code (for EU too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom