• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Want to buy Twilight Princess and Wind Waker for the Gamecube. Only interested in complete copies in good shape, and non-Player's Choice for WW. Please send a message if you have either/both!

My apologies for not having anything to add to this but I just found it funny that I have both of those games and my copy of WW is indeed the players choice version (as are all but one of my RE games on the cube). I really hate all greatest hits/players choice/etc versions of games and it always sticks out in my mind when I own a game that's one of those versions haha.

mdsfx

PC PARTS

2.5years of use. No issues whatsoever. This set-up has treated me well, but it's time for me to upgrade. Been kept in a very cool Lian Li server tower with PLENTY of airflow :)

And, no, nothing is touching that video card - it just looks like it. Prices are shipped.

CPU: 3.16gHz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 -$75
Motherboard : Asus P5Q-SE - $50
Video Card: Radeon HD 4870 512MB - $60
RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) G-Skill DDR2 800 RAM - $45

Buy all items above and I will include the Freezer Pro 7 heatsink & fan that is currently installed for the CPU.

8uEGx.jpg

AwRy108

Want to buy Twilight Princess and Wind Waker for the Gamecube. Only interested in complete copies in good shape, and non-Player's Choice for WW. Please send a message if you have either/both!

PM'd you, I have both games in like-new condition and they're not Player's Choice. I also have The Ocarina of Time collection on the GameCube, too. Only selling if the offer's a good one.

Borman

FS : Club Nintendo Wii Gold Nunchuck - Brand new and sealed - 75$ Shipped in US
Pictures coming shortly, decided I didn't need a 6th chuck laying around not being used. Buyer can either pay the fee and send normal payment, or as a gift, as always it is up to you.
P8220764.jpg

Calidor

anyone that needs paypal credit? Got some from Diablo III but since I'm from overseas, I can't use it to buy stuff from amazon nor transfer it to my bank account. I will trade 47,5$ paypal usd for a 45$ amazon gift card :)

AZ Greg

Hey Guys,

Couple things for sale:

Eightarc Fusion Ivory: SOLD

Yuin PK3:

d857edf7c83dc39b4bd456f85ca667c5_200_160.jpg

Perfect condition. Only used a couple times. Includes original wood box packaging, adapter, and all ear foams. Goes for $39 + shipping new. Looking for $21 Shipped. These will blow you away if you're coming from nothing but pack-in headphones.

I've bought/sold around 15+ things on GAF. Not one bad experience. PM if interested. Thanks!

Update. The arcade stick has been sold. PK3s are still available. PM if interested!

-PXG-

Leaving super positive feedback for SailorDaravon

Book came in perfect condition and fast too. Absolute pleasure to work with and a really nice guy. Thanks a bunch.

SailorDaravon, check your PM

Anyway...

Looking to buy various art books!!!

Afro Samurai ManiaXXX!!!
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition Artbook
Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar
Halo: The Art of Building Worlds
The Art of Darksiders
The Art of God of War III
The Art of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
L' histoire de Mario
Sunrise Art Works: Cowboy Bebop

...or any other video game or anime art books you may have.

Peagles

WTB: EZ-Flash III

Trying to get into playing my GB Micro more but GBA carts seem so much more cumbersome than I remember them being back in the day. I'd like to get one of these to store my legit games on so I don't have to a) dig them out of the wardrobe, and b) carry them around. If anybody has one of these lying around that they don't want any more, I'd happily buy it off you! I am in New Zealand but will pay for shipping to here obviously.

Still looking!!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Selling Dragon's Dogma for PS3 for $35 shipped in the US. I played it for a few hours and realized I just wasn't feeling it. GREAT game, but I just don't play my PS3 much anymore.

B2FEBD16-06D1-45C7-BD58-2D11BFBBFBD2-25410-00000EE4570688B4.jpg

RiverBed

Banned
Paypal only. Free shipping anywhere except the Andromeda galaxy. PM, as thread moves fast and it's a pain keeping track manually.

314423.png

Selling my PS3 US version of Sleeping Dogs. I bought it brand new just a week ago- $40 or best offer.
P.S. That isn't the actual Sleeping Dogs cover, of course, but this pic looks cool.

I am also selling all the following PS3 games globally as well and Paypal only (all US versions unless stated otherwise) for the listed prices or best offer:

Uncharted 3 -$ 20
Uncharted 2 -$10
God of War 3 -$15
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 -$10
Killzone 2 -$10
Heavy Rain -$10
Dark Souls -$25
Demon's Souls -$19
FF13 -$20
Little Big Planet 1 (Hong Kong version) -$10
Burnout Paradise (Australian version) -$10
GTA4 (UK version) -$10

-----------------------------------

I will also trade any of the games above with any of the following PS3 US games:

Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Ico/SotC HD collection
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

AwRy108

314423.png

Selling my PS3 US version of Sleeping Dogs. I bought it brand new just a week ago. PM me. Will sell it to best offer. $40 or best offer.

Paypal only, will ship anywhere except to the Andromeda galaxy.

I am also selling all the following PS3 games globally as well and Paypal only (all US versions unless stated otherwise) to best offer:

Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
God of War 3
CoD: Modern Warfare 2
Killzone 2
Heavy Rain
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
FF13
Little Big Planet 1 (Hong Kong version)
Burnout Paradise (Australian version)
GTA4 (UK version)

P.S. free shipping for everything.
PPS. That isn't the actual Sleeping Dogs cover, but this pic looks cool.

Many of the people in this thread disregard items that are being sold without prices listed. Just thought I'd let you know so that you could potentially increase the interest in your items by adding prices to their listing.

WTS

GTX 580 (have 2, would love to sell both) - $320 shipped, ea.

600T SE - $150 shipped

Corsair 1200W PSU (has a 1 year Microcenter warranty left) - $230 shipped

RiverBed

Banned
Many of the people in this thread disregard items that are being sold without prices listed. Just thought I'd let you know so that you could potentially increase the interest in your items by adding prices to their listing.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll edit it. This is my first post here. :)

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:
JVC Everio GZ-MG630 60GB Standard Def Camcorder - Comes with battery, charger, usb cable, standard AV output cable, manuals, and remote control.

I don't really know much this camcorder, you might be able to find more information by looking it up on amazon.

Truth is I barely used this thing. I tested it out a few times, but I got this for xmas last year, and normally I am against selling gifts, but I really have no use for this thing. I was not excited when I got it, and it's not like I ever do anything where I'd need a camcorder anymore.

I looked on amazon and ebay to see what the going rate might be, and I was thinking $75 shipped OR BEST OFFER (I will gladly entertain offers if you're interested)

I may also be interested in trades for 3DS, Vita, or PS3 games.

Please specify: are these the 1.5GB or 3GB versions? The 1.5GB versions currently retail for close to your asking price, which is why I'm asking for clarification.

They're both EVGA 1.5 GB SC cards. They're going for at the minimum 311$ before shipping on Amazon marketplace which is what I used to price mine. Comes with box and accessories.

Aselith

A bunch of folks where selling Guild Wars 2 codes for around $35 before. If anyone still wants to sell for that, let me know.

Dave Long

Banned
Super Positive Feedback for road house. He's a new seller and he's pretty awesome. Fast shipping. Nice packaging. Product as described and price was right! You can deal with confidence.

sabanoo

Anyone interested in a like new (but no cover art) copy of Batman: Arkham City for 360? It's from the CE but I've already got the game. I was thinking $18 shipped (in the US) for it + Robin/Catwoman codes.

Just giving it a little bump and offering to knock the price down to $110.

PNY XLR8 Geforce 470 GTX
$125 - Paypal - US

I've spent two years with this card and it has served me well. But, it was replaced by a 660 a few days ago, so time to go! The card is in great shape.

Here is all the info on Newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133318

WP_000441.jpg

WP_000443.jpg

WP_000445.jpg

Unfortunately, I no longer have the box for it. But it turns out my 660 box is a perfect fit, so I'll be sending it in that. Don't get too excited when you see 660 TI on the front.

PM me if you're interested.

Well, daddy needs some new camera gear.

So, anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest edition for Xbox 360? I'll have it on day of release. Will ship in the US only (not sure how big it is).

Looking to get $300. I know, it's a lot, but it's about $50 lower than the going rates on eBay.

Either way, hit me up if you're interested.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
I've got four sets of grey Wavebird controllers and their receivers (Gamecube compatible, and I assume Wii compatible unless you have the newest model). All in great shape, adult non-smoker owned, and I'll be happy to throw up a video and or pictures if there's interest.

$30 each shipped to the lower 48 states, or $110 for all four sets.

U.S. Paypal only, please. PM with any questions/offers.

Update: ALL GONE!

D10EA025-E19D-4DA2-9FAE-32F231F59914.JPG

20945BEB-B3DF-402E-8D62-99EC30ACCC0E.JPG

733819F2-FF5E-4759-AC59-E9C409BAA4D5.JPG

04B6864C-C0C5-45EE-8A8B-B27CCEC477A8.JPG

Update: ALL GONE!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking for a few things, PM me if you've got something to sell. All on Xbox 360.

-Batman: Arkham City GOTY
-Mass Effect
-First Strike Map Pack code for Call of Duty: Black Ops

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Bumping this up! Prices include shipping in the US (unless otherwise noted, for the bulky crap mostly). I'll ship to the rest of the world for an additional charge. Photos available upon request. Prices are negotiable, and I'll definitely discount if you buy multiple things.

Portables
I just bought a 3DS XL. I need to sell my launch Cosmic Black 3DS. I'm looking for $105/shipped. It is in very good condition, and includes the dock, AC adapter, stylus, and I'll put it in a Club Nintendo DS Lite case which has served me admirably. I am fairly certain I have the box and all that somewhere at home, too. I need to do the transfer tonight (8/24), but I can ship anytime after that.

I'm also looking to sell my Piano Black PSP Go. I put CFW on it, but I don't know if it's still there since the battery drained (since I know the CFW solution on the Go is non-permanent). I bought it used, and it came with a screen protector installed. Everything is in very nice condition. I'll include a nice, small case, a wrist strap, the charger, an official dock, and a sealed official component cable. I'm looking for $105/shipped for this.

FightStick
Street Fighter Anniversary Stick - PCB replaced with first gen PS360. Buttons & stick replaced with Happ/iL parts. Wiring incomplete & needs one new button (24 mm button for Start/Guide). I've put ~$150 into this stick but I don't have the room or time to finish modding it. $50 + shipping. Please. I really don't have the room. :(

Xbox 360 Games
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Factory sealed. Non-GH version. $20/shipped
The King of Fighters XIII - Factory sealed. Includes The King of Soundtracks. $28/shipped
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Factory sealed. $20/shipped
Dirt 3 - Factory sealed. Vanilla version. $13/shipped
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition - Opened and played once. Complete and in mint condition. $28/shipped

PlayStation 3 Games
Siren: New Translation - Asian English version. Small ding in the front of the case. Disc is in very good condition. $23/shipped

PlayStation 2 Games
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection - Opened but unplayed. Outer box is a bit dinged up, discs & cases are in excellent condition. $19/shipped
Viewtiful Joe - Factory sealed, Black Label. $13/shipped
Killer 7 - Factory sealed, Black Label. $13/shipped
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy - Ex-rental in non-standard case. Disc & instructions are in good condition except for the rental markings. $13/shipped
beatmania IIDX 9th Style - Japanese import. In very good condition. $23/shipped

Premiums, etc.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 SteelBook - Light markings on the back. FutureShop (Canada) exclusive. $20/shipped
SoulCalibur IV Limited Edition Extras - From Xbox 360. Game not included. Shirt never opened. Case & other extras in great condition. $15/shipped
Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack - Given with launch copies of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast in the US (same as what was included in the Japanese birthday pack I believe). Never opened, but there are some tears in the shrink. $20/shipped
Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18 - Still sealed. $23/shipped
Broken Sega Saturn - It powers up, but it doesn't read discs. Want to try to fix it to have a cheap Saturn? It's a US model 2 Saturn. No AC or AV cables included, but I'll include a controller. $15 + shipping

NB: I'll be removing items as they're sold. If it's no longer listed here, it's gone. Sorry!

LQX

FS/T: Looking for a like new iPad 2-3. PM me.

Wii Rimote Plus - No package but brand new. Will also include Gamecube memory card and code (FlingSmash card) for 30-50 club Nintendo coins. $27
wm.jpg

XBox 360
Chatpad and mic $17
IMG_1170-1.jpg

Chairhome

For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $25 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Bully, Tales of Legendia, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

Box of boxes sold.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $12

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------
Wants:
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

beanman25

Selling/Trading Chrono Trigger SNES cart. It's not in Amazing shape, but as you can see the label is still intact (with a bit of discoloration). Plays, and saves fine.

Looking to trade for Super Mario RPG specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom