• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriAceJP

image.php

Hahaha this avatar rules.

NoRéN

Doh.

Blegh.

Gah.

Makes sense.

WTF. Neutral at best. Giving him a positive is just reinforcing that he's a great trader, when he's obviously not.
That's definitely something that needs some fixing. Having a feedback system that's either positive or negative doesnt help at times. However, doing anything else could just make things more complicated. Hard thing to figure out.

Aselith

It's common sense, really - this is why you should fund your PayPal transactions (or just riskier ones) with your credit card (instead of bank account) - it gives you an additional layer of protection in case something goes wrong (and the seller/buyer won't resolve, and PayPal can't fix it). So gift or no gift - same result.

Quick update - he wanted to return the card (after almost 3 months of having it) because I guess his parents are pissed he bought it and it took them this long to find out. I told him I could not do this due to the time elapsed and the depreciation and I offered him less money with the request that he would send it first so I could validate it is OK. He countered with a higher price than I stated so I just told him to go sell it on eBay or Craigslist. He then stated he promised I would get my money back - whatever that means. So, I guess we'll see what's up in the near future. Meanwhile I have a -$450 hold on my PayPal account which I either have to pay back or just wait out until this is resolved. Really crappy because I have a ton of stuff I'd like to sell on eBay for my bro.

If he's parents told him to do a chargeback on a valid purchase, they are some fucked up people and he shouldn't be listening to anything they say. Get out of there, Costcosaurus! Sorry but your parents are the world's worst people.

Does anyone here know Costcosaurus personally (he's now banned from NeoGAF due to unrelated issues that I am unaware of)? He initiated a chargeback with his credit card company for the PayPal gift he sent me back in June for a GTX 680 that I sold him for $450 shipped. I submitted tracking info to PayPal (it was successfully delivered - and I shipped it fully insured and with signature required), but they've charged me $450 until this is resolved.

It's a real bummer. I emailed him (I don't expect a response) - but it seems he thinks that he can take advantage of the "system" and get a free 680 plus his money - unfortunately, that's not the case. PayPal is going to take the money from me for the chargeback. I let him know as much in a very level headed email (at least considering the circumstances) and I left him my cell phone number in case he wants to chat.

Just a real bummer. Now it's up to PayPal to dispute this on my behalf and I imagine if the credit card company does not rule in my favor (despite my evidence of PMs and shipping with tracking/etc.) I am surely SOL because it was a gift payment and not standard PayPal.

So - just a word of warning to sellers out there. Document, insure, etc. - make sure your cover your tracks. The sale apparently doesn't end anymore when the person receives your item and is happy with it (he never contacted me to state otherwise and I shared my ph# with him from day 1 so he could reach me ASAP if there were problems).

Sigh.

EDIT: he has contacted me and he is working to resolve it. I will keep everyone posted.

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. That's fucked up. Let us know what happens.

Also, would this not have happened if it wasn't a gift payment?

sk3tch

If he's parents told him to do a chargeback on a valid purchase, they are some fucked up people and he shouldn't be listening to anything they say. Get out of there, Costcosaurus! Sorry but your parents are the world's worst people.

In fairness he may have just panicked and thought he could "fix" things this way. He's only a freshman in college so to me it's well within "do dumb shit" age but it's annoying as hell for me because now I can't do any business until its resolved.

I also work in the computer security field and have a penchant for righting wrongs so I'm closely monitoring how things get handled here. I hope he's true to his word.

Thank you - and no...it's because he funded his payment with a CC. He disputed it with his CC company instead of dealing with me or PayPal so therefore PayPal has put the onus on me to prove that the transaction was legit. Meantime I have to pay for it - which makes no sense as I am a "PayPal Advantage" member with over 10 years on the service and thousands of transactions. I'm going to call them on Monday because this is getting ridiculous. I uploaded a ton of evidence today including his latest emails and texts.

Aselith

Edit: Oh, nope I guess it was!

But yes this could happen with a non-gift payment. What he did was contact his CC company and tell them it was a fraudulent charge. The CC company wouldn't distinguish between the two so it wouldn't matter.

So educate me here; if this was done with a CC as the payment form coupled with paypal, what would have happened?

I recently lost a dispute with my bank and a retailer because I bought something from a store, what came out of the box was different, and I lost. I'm STILL pissed about it because the stuff my bank said didn't make sense. I'm considering making all future purchases over 100 bucks on my credit card just to avoid this situation but I'm not really sure of the benefits of doing so. I'm also curious how what was stated in this thread (about funding from a CC instead of a bank account on paypal) is a better option.

sk3tch

So educate me here; if this was done with a CC as the payment form coupled with paypal, what would have happened?

I recently lost a dispute with my bank and a retailer because I bought something from a store, what came out of the box was different, and I lost. I'm STILL pissed about it because the stuff my bank said didn't make sense. I'm considering making all future purchases over 100 bucks on my credit card just to avoid this situation but I'm not really sure of the benefits of doing so. I'm also curious how what was stated in this thread (about funding from a CC instead of a bank account on paypal) is a better option.

For protection - nothing beats using a credit card, really. Especially if you're comparing it to your bank card or account. Check your credit card's policies. Most have extensive consumer protections. They do this to encourage you to use it and thus generating more revenue for them.

NoRéN

In fairness he may have just panicked and thought he could "fix" things this way. He's only a freshman in college so to me it's well within "do dumb shit" age but it's annoying as hell for me because now I can't do any business until its resolved.

I also work in the computer security field and have a penchant for righting wrongs so I'm closely monitoring how things get handled here. I hope he's true to his word.

Thank you - and no...it's because he funded his payment with a CC. He disputed it with his CC company instead of dealing with me or PayPal so therefore PayPal has put the onus on me to prove that the transaction was legit. Meantime I have to pay for it - which makes no sense as I am a "PayPal Advantage" member with over 10 years on the service and thousands of transactions. I'm going to call them on Monday because this is getting ridiculous. I uploaded a ton of evidence today including his latest emails and texts.
Hell, dude. You are one cool, patient dude. More reason to deal with sketch, everyone. This here is one class act.

Hope you get your money back.

Koroviev

NoRéN;42142925 said:
The issue here was a chargeback not the paypal payment category. The chargeback could have been done with a regular payment as well.

I was responding to this:

Just a real bummer. Now it's up to PayPal to dispute this on my behalf and I imagine if the credit card company does not rule in my favor (despite my evidence of PMs and shipping with tracking/etc.) I am surely SOL because it was a gift payment and not standard PayPal.

Yuripaw

Banned
For sale:

6Qwi9l.jpg

Playstation Vita (wifi) with 8GB memory card - asking $160 shipped
I don't have the original box, because I bought this used from a gamestop. I at least still have that box. I got a cloth pouch for it, and the AC/usb cords. I tried my best to take care of it while I have owned it.

100MEDIA_IMAG0257.jpg

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver (Japanese import) for PS3 - asking $35 shipped OBO

Great game, but I'm getting a Wii U, so I might just play the new one when it comes out.

AwRy108

WTS:

PS3:
TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 (sealed) - $48 + shipping

3DS:
Kid Icarus Uprising bundle w/ stand & AR cards (sealed) - $28 shipped - SOLD
Kid Icarus Uprising bundle w/ stand & AR cards (like new, complete) - $25 shipped

PS2:
Devil May Cry (Black label, like new) - $8 shipped - SOLD
Devil May Cry 3 (Black label, like new) - $8 shipped

PSP:
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable (like new) - $8 shipped

CD AUDIO:
The King of Fighters 4-disc "The King of Soundtracks" (excellent) - $10 SHIPPED

I accept PayPal or Amazon payment, and ship shortly after payment is received. I'm NeoGAF Plus.

All reasonable offers--except on TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2--are welcome, so PM me!

Cystm

WTT: Borderlands 2 key

For any one of these games:

Darksiders II
Dark Souls
Walking Dead full season

Edit: Gone. Thanks, T-Matt!

NoRéN;42145425 said:
Hell, dude. You are one cool, patient dude. More reason to deal with sketch, everyone. This here is one class act.

Hope you get your money back.

I was just about to post the same thing.

He could be talking so much shit about him and frankly it would be understandable considering how much money is at stake.

Hope it works out in his favor as well.

Just reading that shit pisses me off so much. Glad you sent them his emails. You would think that would be all it takes. I wonder what the piece of shit told the credit card company.

TP

WST: Dark Souls - Like New
Game and Artbook only - $25 shipped
Game, Artbook, and Tin - $30 shipped

That tearing is only on that page. I took the game out of storage and opened it to check if it was ok to sell and that happened. Be real careful when looking through it yourself.
You'll need something to remove the glue residue from the tin case and the download card is gone. But I have all the digital content backed up and can upload it somewhere for you.

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

aZBQU.png

Looking to sell a Kindle 4 with offers(buttons, not touch) with the official black amazon lighted cover.

Kindle itself is in pristine condition. Cover is a bit beat up during my travel, but it works fine and the light works perfectly.

Looking for $70 (negotiable) for kindle, cover, and usb cable for the device.

Hey GAFers, looking for iphone 4s any color/any carrier as long as it works good with no problems also in not to bad of condition. I can spend 280.00 paypal PM me if you have anything that relates we can work something out Thanks.

cj_iwakura

WST: Dark Souls - Like New
Game and Artbook only - $25 shipped
Game, Artbook, and Tin - $30 shipped

That tearing is only on that page. I took the game out of storage and opened it to check if it was ok to sell and that happened. Be real careful when looking through it yourself.
You'll need something to remove the glue residue from the tin case and the download card is gone. But I have all the digital content backed up and can upload it somewhere for you.

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

aZBQU.png

FYI, that artbook tears for everyone. It's a POS.

Selling my iPhone 4 16GB Black Verizon

The screen is scratch and scuff free with a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD, the back has its normal scuffs from usage. There is a very tiny chip in the corner of the iPhone, that has no impact on the phone or use of it. Simply using any case covers it up, its that small. Will include multiple USB chargers and adapters. As well as a fairly new $40 Burton flannel case.

Asking for $200

Also selling a $253.12 Best Buy gift card for $215. Or if you don't have a Best Buy near you, I can easily go there and buy Amazon gift cards.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Looking to sell some games. Shipped prices, pm me:

Xenoblade PAL : $33
Zelda - Ocarina 3DS : $27
Dragon Quest V DS sealed: $25
Uncharted 2: $15

First off, thanks to the few folks who wanted my stuff so badly, they sent in offers. Your games shipped out this morning so you should have them in a few days (more for Canada, obviously). Below is my list of what's left. Ill be adding prices starting today. Work and life got crazy, but check back often to this post to see prices for individual titles.

Note, I will remove games from the list when they are sold, so check the list before you PM me.

I got a TON of PMs from folks the first round, so if I didn't respond to you directly, please PM me again and accept my apologies for the late reply.

All below are for Xbox 360. All prices include shipping. For condition questions, PM me.

007 Bloodstone - $10
007 Quantum of Solace - $5
2006 FIFA World Cup - $3
2010 FIFA World Cup - $5
Ace Combat 6 - $8
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - $9
Alice: Madness Returns - $10
Alpha Protocol - $5
Amazing Spider-Man - $30
Amped 3 - $4 - ON HOLD
Assassin's Creed - $4
Assassin's Creed II - $7
Backyard Football 2010 - $12
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush - $4
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers - $5
Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt - $8
Bass Pro Shops: The Strike - $4
Batman Arkham Asylum (GOTY Edition)
Battle Fantasia - $4
Battle for the Pacific (History Channel) - $5
Beautiful Katamari - $12
Beijing 2008 - $8
Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks - $9
Ben 10 Galactic Racing - $7
Beowulf The Game - $4
Big Bumpin' (Burger King) - $3
Bionic Commando
Bioshock - $5
Bioshock 2 - $5
Blacksite: Area 51 - $4
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War - $25
Blazblue Calamity Trigger (Limited Edition) - $13
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend - $13
Bolt (Disney) - $4
Borderlands - $11
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition (pre-ordered, just waiting for it to arrive) - $300 shipped
Bourne Conspiracy - $4
Brave: A Warrior's Tale - $4
Brink - $4
Brutal Legend - $4
Bulletwitch - $4
Cabela's Alaskan Adventures - $4
Call of Duty 2 - $4
Call of Duty 2 (Special Edition) - ?
Call of Duty 3 - $4
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - $5
Call of Duty Black Ops - $12
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $28
Call of Juarez - $4
Captain America: Super Soldier - $15
Cars 2 (Disney) - $13
Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion - $12
Castlevania Lord of Shadows (Limited Edition) - $22
Catherine (Love is Over Edition) - $35
Chromehounds - $4
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - $4
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - $4
Civil War: Secret Missions (History Channel) - $10
Civilization Revolution - $8
Clash of the Titans - $4
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - $6
College Hoops 2K6 - $4
College Hoops 2K7 - $4
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath - $12
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - $5
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $8
Conan - $4
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $4
Condemned: Criminal Origins - $4
Crackdown - $4
Crash of the Titans
Crash Time: Autobahn Polizei
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
CSI: Hard Evidence
Cursed Crusade
Damnation
Dance Central 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Dark Sector
Dark Souls (Limited Edition)
Dark Void
Darkness
Darkness II
de Blob 2
Dead Island
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alixe Xtreme 2
Dead Rising 2
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2
Deadliest Catch
Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm
Deadly Premonition
Deathsmiles (Limited Edition) - $10
Def Jam Rapstar
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition) - $10
Devil May Cry 3
DIRT 2
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Divnity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga
DJ Hero 2
Dragon Age II (Bioware Signature Edition)
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Dragon Age Origins (Collector's Edition) - $25
Driver: San Francisco
Dungeon Siege III
Dynasty Warriors 7
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Enchanted Arms
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Enslaved: Journey to the West
Eragon
Fable III
Fallout 3 (Collector's Edition) - $40
Fallout New Vegas (Collector's Edition) - $70
Fantasic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Far Cry 2
Fatal Inertia
FEAR
FEAR 2: Project Origin
FEAR Files
FIFA Soccer 08
Fight Night Round 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Collector's Edition) - $15
First of the Northstar: Ken's Rage
First Templar
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Fracture
Front Mission Evolved
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Full Auto
Game of Thrones
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
G-Force (Disney)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
GI-Joe: Rise of Cobra
Golden Axe: Beast Rider
Golden Compass
Golden Eye: Reloaded
Grand Theft Auto IV
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
GRID
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2 copies)
Guitar Hero World Tour
GUN
Halo CE Anniversary Edition
Halo Reach
Hannah Montana The Game
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2
Hitman Blood Money
Homefront
Hulk Hogan's Main Event
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Incredible Hulk
Infernal
Infinite Undiscovery
Inversion
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
Jillian Michael's Fitness Adventure
Jurassic: The Hunted
Just Cause 2
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Kane and Lynch: Dog Days
Kengo: Legend of the 9
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Kinect Sports Season 2
Kinectimals (Um, now with Bears)
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend
Leela
Left 4 Dead
Legend of Spryo
Legend of the Guardians
LEGO Batman/Pure (Double Pack)
LEGO Harry Potters Years 1-4
LEGO Indiana Jones
LEGO Indiana Jones 2
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
LeGO Star Wars II
LEGO Star Wars III
Lips
Lollipop Chainsaw
Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
Lord of the Rings: Battle For Middle-Earth II
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Lost Planet
Lost Planet 2
Lost: Via Domus
Madden 07
Madden 08
Madden 09
Mafia II
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Marvel Superhero Squad
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance II
Mass Effect
Mass Effect (Collector's Edition) - $90
Mass Effect 2 (Collector's Edition)- $40
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3 (Collector's Edition) - $25
Max Payne 3
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Airborne
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Mirror's Edge
MLB Baseball 2K10
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition
Monkey Island Special Edition Collection
MorphX
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe
Motion Explosion
Moto GP 06
Mushihimsema Futari (Limited Edition) - $80
My Sims: Sky Heroes
Naruto Rise of The Ninja (Generic Case)
NASCAR 08
NBA 2K10
NBA 2K11
NBA 2K6
NBA Ballers
NCAA Football 11
NCAA March Madness 07
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed: The Run
NFL Tour
NHL 07
NHL 2K6
NHL 2K6
NHL 2K8
Nier
Ninety-Nine Nights
Ninja Blade (Asian version, full English, region free)
Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition)
Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad
Orange Box
Otomedius Excellent (Collector's Edition) - $25
Outfit
Overlord
Perfect Dark Zero (Collector's Edition)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection - $25
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pocketbike Racer (Burger King)
Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Prey
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Project Sylpheed
Quantum Theory
Raiden Fighters Aces
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratatouille (Disney)
Raven Squad
Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur
Record of Agarest War
Red Factioin Armageddon
Red Faction Guerilla
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Rise of the Argonauts
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Rock Band 3
Rock Band Metal Track Pack
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2
Rock of the Dead
Rock Revolution
Rockstar Table Tennis
Rogue Warriors
Rumbles Roses XX
Saint's Row The Third
Samurai Warriors 2
Saw
Saw II: Flesh and Blood
Section 8
Sega Superstars Tennis
Shadowrun
Shadows of the Damned
Shaun White Skateboarding
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hill HD Collection
Silent Hill Homecoming
Sims 3
Skate 2
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007
Smash Court Tennis 3
Sneak King (Burger King)
Sneak King (Burger King)
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Soldier of Fortune Payback
Sonic Unleashed
Space Chimps
Space Marine
Spec Ops The Line
Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
SSX
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Star Trek Legacy
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (steelbook)
Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - $20
Stormrise
Stranglehold
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Street Fighter X Tekken
Summer Athletics
Super Street Fighter IV
Superman Returns
Surf's Up
Tales of Vesperia
Tekken 6
Terminator Salvation
The Beatles Rock Band
The Bigs
The King of Fighters XIII
The Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings (Enhanced Edition)
Thor
Thrillville: Off The Rails
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Timeshift
Tomb Raider Underworld
Too Human
Tornado Outbreak
Toy Story 3
Transformers Wars for Cybertron
Tropica 4
Truth or Lies
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Twister Mania
Two Worlds II
uDraw Marvel Superhero Squad: Comic Combat
uDraw Pictionary
uDraw Studio: Instant Artist
uDraw Tablet
Universe at War: Earth Assault
Vampire Rain
Velvet Assassin
Venetics
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Wall-E (Disney)
Wartech
Wet
Wolfenstein
X-Blades
Xbox Family Pack (Cars, Open Season, Fuzion Frenzy 2)
X-Men Destiny
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
You're In the Movies
Zoids Assault

PlayStation 2
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition (includes MGS Saga Vol. 1 DVD) - $70

DVDs
Samurai Champloo Volumes 1-7 (this isn't the big fancy box set, just each individual volume) - $20
Cowboy Bebop 5.1 Channel Edition (Korean version, region 3, English subs) -

Balb

Looking for some SNES games (cart only is fine):

Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Pilotwings
Super Punch-Out!!
Demon's Crest
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby Superstar
Kirby's Avalanche
Final Fantasy II

Can pay via Paypal or Amazon. Can trade too depending on what you want. PM me!

Drain You

It was somewhat of a turbulent ride, but my first transaction in the Buy/Sell thread is complete. Positive feedback for Lambtron. He was accommodating throughout and very easy to work with.

TruskyMX

Wanting to trade a genuine BF3 key that I got given for my birthday for the Arma2 pack from steam.

I'm in Australia so BF3 is about $50 but all I want is Arma2 pack.

PM me if interested.

Sorry its for PC.

WTS:

Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 flight stick $7 + Shipping

I bought this the other day at a Goodwill. It works fine as far as I can tell, when I plug it in it downloads the drivers and everything and I also have the software CD. Apparently it doesn't work for Windows 7, or if it does I don't really care enough to get it to work. I'll post pictures later.

Also, it apparently comes with Flight Simulator 2002, if you're into that sorta thing.

I also have an online pass for BF3 for both PS3 and 360, looking for $5 each.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Yo Aussies, I've been gifted a copy of Metal Gear Solid 3D for 3DS that I have no use for, so if anyone wants to trade for another 3DS game, PM me! All offers welcome, looking for third-party stuff as well as first-party.

Also got some DS games for sale--looking for $15 each plus postage, or $100 posted for the lot:

Etrian Odyssey
Contra 4
Shiren the Wanderer
Elite Beat Agents
Soul Bubbles
Lock's Quest

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy the following:

Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 4 (either with or without the preorder artbook)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne (with soundtrack)
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Vesperia Steel Box Premium Edition
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 3
Mana Khemia 2 (Rosenqueen Limited Edition)
Ar Tonelico Delux Box Set
Catherine: Love is Over Delux Edition (PS3 version)
Persona 1 PSP (must have outer box and soundtrack)
Persona 2 PSP (must have outer box and soundtrack)
Eternal Sonata (PS3)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
Nintendo 3DS XL
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3)
.hack Quarantine
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Audioengine A2 speakers (preferably black colored ones, but white will do)
Sennheiser HD650 Cable (need a replacement one, mine broke down)
3DS XL for $150
PS Vita for $160

Must be willing to ship to Canada, as that's where I live. Just need one more sale to NeoGaf Plus!

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I wasn't thinking and forgot that I had just left feedback earlier when I reposted this.

Tank

Neo Member
I am selling Skyrim for the 360, as well a New-in-Box Alduin Statue from the Collector's edition.

I am thinking $25 shipped for the Alduin statue, and $25 shipped for the game. Also open to trades.

Also have Gears of War 3 Guide book brand new: $8 shipped

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Want:
Mainly a Femme Fatale TE stick. Guess I'll keep asking til someone decides to let one go.

Some stuff I want to get rid:
UMVC3 PS3 stick. Used once. $100 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/nSqku.jpg

Also have the Xbox 360 version of the Hori Soul Calibur V arcade stick. Also used once and $100 shipped.

Catherine Boxers and Pizza edition sealed. $70 shipped.
Dissidia part two sealed. $20 shipped.
FFVII Advent Children Complete Limited Edition. $40 shipped.
http://i.imgur.com/l5QrE.jpg
PAL GCN Limited Edition RE console with exclusive controller and game still sealed. $140 shipped.
Red Magic Knight Rayearth Game Gear super rare system with game. $100 shipped.
Twilight Princess collector's guide sealed. $30 shipped.
PSone- Tobal no.1 Sealed. $80 shipped.

Also I have guides, games for various sytems, systems and misc stuff. Just ask and negotiate. I just want to get rid of them more than anything.

BumRush

Anyone have Skyrim (PS3 or 360) that they are willing to part with? I have:

Deathsmiles (360) (Unopened)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Fallout New Vegas (PS3)

and I'd be willing to trade multiple games

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom