• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrang129

Clearing out a few games:

Folkore (PS3) - SOLD - Unwrapped it a few years ago, has sat on my shelf since. Never been played!

Folklore.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles - SOLD - Immaculate condition.

ValkChron.jpg

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Can buy-gaf help me on a estimate? It's a hardly used Gears of war 3 console (about 20 hrs) everything included minus one of the controllers.

mug

Selling my 3DS XL (Blue/Black USA) + 3 Games (Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario Bros 2.

iZALOFkuJZ95F.JPG

I only played it a handful of times and would like to trade in for a WiiU.
It's in perfect condition and comes with box and all inserts.

I'm also including a HORI screen protector - still in the package.

I'd also like to sell it as a complete package for $300 shipped. Paypal preferred.

I've sold quite a few things on here and here's a link to my eBay profile.

Want to sell a PS Vita wi-fi with Touch My Katamari game complete in case and a 16 gig memory card. It also comes with the charging cradle, a carrying case, and the original vita packaging. There is a Hori screen protector already on the system, and everything is in mint shape. I will pm pics to anyone who is interested.

Price, for all of this: $160 shipped in the U.S.

I have positive feedback in this thread and on CAG (same screen name as GAF)

Edit: I've received several pms and am going to work through them in order of when they were sent. If the first person decides not to buy it (we are already exchanging pms), I will offer it to the next person.

AwRy108

Want to sell a PS Vita wi-fi with Touch My Katamari game complete in case and a 16 gig memory card. It also comes with the charging cradle, a carrying case, and the original vita packaging. There is a Hori screen protector already on the system, and everything is in mint shape. I will pm pics to anyone who is interested.

Holy crap, what a deal!

IrishNinja

Edit: I've received several pms and am going to work through them in order of when they were sent. If the first person decides not to buy it (we are already exchanging pms), I will offer it to the next person.

aw, damn this bad sleeping schedule - dont waste your time with those scrubs, i got a paypal gift waiting for you man, just holla back!

ah well...ima end up waiting on a vita until i see more deals like this here, i think.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
WANTED:

Guild Wars 2
North-American key.

I have PayPal, so swift payment is guaranteed.

PM me please. :D

Risible

Great price. If someone wants to do something similar for $200 PM me. I'm GAF Gold so I have plenty of feedback.

WTS:US Ambassador 3DS (Original,Black)+ Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars+E-Shop Games-$170 shipped (or feel free to make me an offer)

Includes:
3DS System
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Complete)
Original Box
AR Cards
All Manuals
3DS Cradle
AC Adapter
2GB SD Card

Nes Games:
Super Mario Bros.
Balloon Fight
Metroid
Wrecking Crew
Donkey Kong Jr.
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda
Nes Open: Tournament Golf
Yoshi

GBA Games:

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Wario Land 4
Metroid Fusion
Kirby and The Amazing Mirror
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
WarioWare Inc.
Mario Kart : Super Circuit
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

E-Shop Games:
Mighty Switch Force
Super Mario Land 2- 6 Golden Coins (Game Boy)
Gargoyle's Quest (Game Boy)
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)

I am Neogaf Plus.

Cheska

Want To Sell

DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia $17 shipped pending
Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (cart only) $10 shipped

Gamecube
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $25 shipped

Paypal preferred, shipping within the US only.

Alboreo

I'm currently looking to buy a copy of Atelier Meruru. Further, I'd be interested in purchasing the other games in the Arland series if you had them available. I'd even buy all three as a lot. I don't care about limited edition stuff- just the cases and discs would be enough for me.

sk3tch

Well, quick update on my situation with Costcosaurus...I contacted PayPal and they said he just needs to go into his account to resolve the chargeback claim. He's apologized for it and said he hopes I will forgive him - but he has yet to take the simple step of working with PayPal (I contacted him on Saturday, 9/15 with the info). So I gave him a deadline of 5PM Central time today to resolve things or I am launching two websites outlining the facts surrounding the chargeback fraud. One related to his online handle and the other with his full name.

http://www.costcosaurus.com/ and I won't post the other one since it's his real name. The content will be updated after 5PM Central if I am not restored to whole.

I was being pretty reasonable...now all bets are off. I'm prepared to host these sites indefinitely.

Looking to sell

Gameboy Micro- 45 shipped
Beyerdynamic DT770 Headphones- $125 shipped

I am open for trades and negotiations.

I am looking for:

Headphones- IEM or over the ear
Longboard wheels

AwRy108

WTB:

Torchlight II pre-order for $15 (via Steam 4-pack)

PM me if you've started a group or have an interest in starting one.

EDIT: FOUND ONE!

vocab

Everything is in perfect condition.

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $18
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $18
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $18

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $13 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $50

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $80.

Want: TT2 (Ps3)
Money

Prices are negotiable, pics if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom