• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Buy: 12-month Xbox Live Code for use with a Canadian account. My sub expires later this week and I was hoping to find a discount of some sort!

mug

Selling my 3DS XL (Blue/Black USA) + 3 Games (Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario Bros 2.

iZALOFkuJZ95F.JPG

I only played it a handful of times and would like to trade in for a WiiU.
It's in perfect condition and comes with box and all inserts.

I'm also including a HORI screen protector - still in the package.

I'd also like to sell it as a complete package for $300 shipped. Paypal preferred.

I've sold quite a few things on here and here's a link to my eBay profile.
bump

AwRy108

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for jlai: sold me a pre-purchase key for Torchlight II for $15, and e-mailed me the code within minutes. Great seller, would do business w/ again.

Well, quick update on my situation with Costcosaurus...I contacted PayPal and they said he just needs to go into his account to resolve the chargeback claim. He's apologized for it and said he hopes I will forgive him - but he has yet to take the simple step of working with PayPal (I contacted him on Saturday, 9/15 with the info). So I gave him a deadline of 5PM Central time today to resolve things or I am launching two websites outlining the facts surrounding the chargeback fraud. One related to his online handle and the other with his full name.

http://www.costcosaurus.com/ and I won't post the other one since it's his real name. The content will be updated after 5PM Central if I am not restored to whole.

I was being pretty reasonable...now all bets are off. I'm prepared to host these sites indefinitely.

That's shitty that paypal can't contact his credit card company with his emails where he admits to doing it because his parents got pissed he spent that much money. I still want to know what excuse he gave the card company, since it obviously had to be bullshit.

Some crazy shit that you can file a charge back all these months later.

jlai

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for jlai: sold me a pre-purchase key for Torchlight II for $15, and e-mailed me the code within minutes. Great seller, would do business w/ again.

Positive feedback for AwRy108. Paid immediately when he agreed to purchase one of the 4-pack pre-orders for Torchlight 2. Thanks!

EDIT: out of credit for the moment, thanks everyone when I get some more ill let everyone know.

The MANOS Cash For 75% of the Price at Amazon Deal is Back in Effect!

In short you paypal (as a gift) 75% of the cost of a Amazon item and I sent the item to you. This can also be used FOR MS POINTS. Pre-orders are allowed BUT I would prefer nothing past September.

It was done last year (and if anyone can find the link to the 2011 thread I'll be happy to show you all the positive feedback) and worked out great for everyone.

So PM with what you want and we can get the ball rolling! I have Amazon Prime. I also will promptly forward all shipping confirmations, tracking information, and receipts. It can be gift marked if you want too.

And before you ask...it's to finance a Benelli M1 Field Gun and other gunnery fun. :p

Fracas

#fuckonami

In short you paypal (as a gift) 75% of the cost of a Amazon item and I sent the item to you. This can also be used FOR MS POINTS. Pre-orders are allowed BUT I would prefer nothing past September.

It was done last year (and if anyone can find the link to the 2011 thread I'll be happy to show you all the positive feedback) and worked out great for everyone.

So PM with what you want and we can get the ball rolling! I have Amazon Prime. I also will promptly forward all shipping confirmations, tracking information, and receipts. It can be gift marked if you want too.

And before you ask...it's to finance a Benelli M1 Field Gun and other gunnery fun. :p

PMed! Awesome that you're doing this.

I don't understand. How the fuck are you making money off of this?

Maybe he flips cheap games for Amazon credit.

Also, expect a PM momentarily Manos, this is a good opportunity to buy MS points.

Lots of old movies and Blu-rays I've had. Amazon credit is great for a lot of stuff, but I don't need that much right now and Amazon doesn't sell firearms and ammo...lots of stuff they do sell lots of stuff including EOtech Mounts via Prime though! lol

AwRy108

What limit are you placing on the cost of any one item?

Ephemeris

Want to sell a PS Vita wi-fi with Touch My Katamari game complete in case and a 16 gig memory card. It also comes with the charging cradle, a carrying case, and the original vita packaging. There is a Hori screen protector already on the system, and everything is in mint shape. I will pm pics to anyone who is interested.

Price, for all of this: $160 shipped in the U.S.

I have positive feedback in this thread and on CAG (same screen name as GAF)

Edit: I've received several pms and am going to work through them in order of when they were sent. If the first person decides not to buy it (we are already exchanging pms), I will offer it to the next person.

PM Sent

So let me get this straight, we cover 75% of whatever we want and then you cover the other 25%. Is that right?

Correct, that includes sales tax if your area collects it.

What limit are you placing on the cost of any one item?
Well until I run out of credit. But I will be sending it more stuff soon. I'm heading back from work soon so I won't be able to process anything for a few hours, BUT i want to make sure that I have enough credit left, so no one gets caught in the lurch and we have to do refunding. At the moment we're good. BUT if you have a big ticket item and I haven't cleared it yet, hold off on just paypaling me.

sabanoo and monsterfracas you guys are good. Placing orders now.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for Manos: The Hans of Fate

Quick to reply. Easy to deal with.
Forwarded confirmation email right away.
Highly recommended.
Thank you!

Babalu.

Positive feedback for ScottishFyre
Good communication and fast payment.

And i sent you a PM manos, let me know whats up, thanks.

Clipse

WTS:

- Xbox 360 Slim (250GB / Matte Black) w/ extra wireless controller, Chatpad + Headset, Play and Charge Kit x2 and Media Remote - SOLD

- MadCatz Super Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition-S FightStick (White) for the Xbox 360. Only been used maybe 5 times and was always packed in it's box after each use. - SOLD

- Persona 4: Arena (Xbox 360) w/ unopened soundtrack CD - $35 shipped

** I accept PayPal only, either as a gift or you can pay extra to cover the fee. **
Bump + Lowered Prices!

Guys the deal is on hold for the moment, if you haven't got a reply sorry, just got a ton of PMs. When I get some more credit I'll let everyone know. Thanks again everyone! I'll add feedback a little later when I have a chance to make sure I have everyone's name.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue

Super fast shipping and perfect as told. I highly recommend buying from KoreanBarbecue.

Raistlin

If anyone has any interest in a new black 900 (AT&T) at a reasonable price, give me a PM.

According to people on XDA, unlock codes will be available early October (though who knows).

WTS

Tron Evolution (Complete) $5
Last Remnant (Complete) $7

Wii

Madworld (Complete) $5
Force Unleashed (No Manual) $3
House of the Dead 1+2 (complete) $5
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (New/Sealed) $10

Dreamcast

Resident Evil Code Veronica (Complete, but the flippable tray that holds the two discs is broken and won't stay attached to the case) $5 I noticed some scratches on the first disc, I need to test it out to make sure it still works.

DS

Assassin's Creed II Discovery (Complete)$5
Dragon Quest 6 (Complete) $15
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume (Complete) $10
Populous (Sealed) $5
Scribblenauts (Complete) $8

PS2
Persona 3 FES (Complete) $18

Vita
Resistance Vita (Complete, no online pass) $16

GBA

MegaMan & Bass (Cart Only) $9

Junk Drawer

Free with order just pay the extra shipping costs

Heatseeker (Complete) PS2
Ace Combat 4 (Disk only GH) PS2
Fallout 3 mini artbook
PSP Dissida slipcovers for both games
Dissidia Sample soundtrack
Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack
Birth by Sleep psp stickers

I'm located in Canada so it'll cost a bit extra to go down to the States. If you're interested shoot me a message with your postal/zip code and I'll get back to you with a price for shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

Okay so no more Wii but I still have that Wii HDMI adapter I no longer need (Since I sold the Wii)

21 shipped for it.

Also have:
Kingdom Hearts (GH) PS2-12 shipped
King of Fighters XIII(ps3)-24 shipped
Resident Evil Clair Figure-14 shipped
NSMB2-33 shipped.

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I am willing to consider counter offer
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness -- $14 shipped
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $20 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $25 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- $10 shipped
Okami -- $12 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my no-longer actively used dresser, so its still in new condition.
46393_uhren_fossil_herren_51atZov2BfaL.jpg

WTB or Trade For:

Tekken 6 Guidebook - No more than $10 please

============================================================
============================================================

Late, but.. Positive feedback for earvcunanan. Fast shipping and good communication!

Tobe

Looking to buy a borderlands 2 season pass code that was given at pax. I'm pretty broke just of buying the game so I can offer $20. I'll pay with PayPal

Darren870

FS: PS3, 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, MAS Arcade Controllers + More

I am currently selling items from both the UK and the US. My brother is shipping items from the US out and I will be shipping out the UK Items.

Rules:
1. Shipping not included - $3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US. UK Shipping prices will vary.
2. If you need pictures please ask
3. I'd like to keep all items in region, however if you want to pick up the shipping charges then I will ship overseas.
4. I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.
5. Feel free to make offers!
6. $ = US, £ = UK ( just to clarify :D )

Thanks for looking!

================= USA ITEMS =================

Xbox 360:
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5 (Game Stop Stickers)
Fable II - $8
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5
Batman Arkham Asylum - $9 (Game Stop Stickers)

PS3:
Little Big Planet - $10

Xbox:

Take all below for $8 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2 (each)
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $20 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:

Take all below for $40 shipped

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $9
The Incredibles - $8
Zoo Tycoon DS - $7
Spiderman 2 - $9
Finding Nemo - $12

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $3

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $2

GBA:
All Loose:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $5

Wii:
Super Marion Galaxy - $10

================= UK ITEMS =================

Misc:
Netgear Wireless N Router - WRN2000 - £7
Xbox 360 White Face Plate - £2
Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder - With TV Hookups and Splitter - £25
Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable £5

Controllers
Used GCN Wave Bird - No Dongle - £8
Gamecube Extension Cables x 2 - £4 (£2 Each)

Mas Super Nova JoyStick Package - £100

Includes:
2 Joysticks
2 PS2 Converters - This converts the cables to be PS2 Compatible
1 Mayflash Max Shooter for Xbox 360 - So you can use the Joysticks on your Xbox 360/PC via the PS2 Cable
1 Wired Xbox 360 Controller - Needed for Above
1 PS2 to Xbox & Gamecube converter - To use the joysticks on original Xbox and GC.

This is heavy, I am in London if anyone wants to pick it up locally.

9FrfT.jpg

Risible

NoRéN;42235922 said:
So, which one of you is the official self-appointed thread police?

No offense, but that's a bad attitude to have NoRen. If we don't all act to keep the thread in order it turns into a cesspool.

AwRy108

No offense, but that's a bad attitude to have NoRen. If we don't all act to keep the thread in order it turns into a cesspool.

I stand behind this statement. I wasn't a fan of the 150 re-post limit at first, but having spent a lot of time in this thread lately, the limit makes total sense. I love this friggin' thread!

Risible

WTB: $15 Torchlight 2 Pre-Order. HOOK A BROTHER UP! :) GAF Gold and all that.

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbeque. Fast shipper and a great kisser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom