• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
**FOR SALE**

Canon Camera DSLR OUTFIT

Canon EOS 550D (Rebel T2i / Kiss X4) DSLR - Like new in BOX, perfect condition (¥35,000)

--Lenses--
Canon 50mm 1.8 - Mint condition (¥5,000)
Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 (with lens hoot) - Mint condition (¥25,000)
Tamron 18-55mm f/2.8 (with lens hoot) - Mint condition (¥25,000)
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (with lens hoot) - Mint condition (¥30,000)

Canon Speed Light 430EX (flash) - Mint condition (¥10,000)

**Lens carry bag and camera bag**

This is a pretty good deal
¥120,000 total, but if you want to buy it all in one big pack I will knock off ¥15,000.

Pack Price ¥105,000

I live in Osaka Japan, I am willing to send international or local pickup.

Yuripaw

Banned
Looking to sell:

Full game download code for Skyrim on Xbox 360 sent via PM

Interested in $35 paypal gift. I'm not firm on price, just seemed like a reasonable one to me. I may be interested in trading if you have MSP, or PSN $

Selling
Borderlands 2 360 - 43 shipped (sold)
Sleeping Dogs 360 - 28 shipped (sold)

Both show regular shelf ware and are in great condition and complete. PayPal only please.

Hey gaf I have a Sid Meier's Civilization 5 steam code

It's $30 on steam but I'll take $15 or I'd trade for a dark souls code :) Actually I'm totally open to trading for other games on steam..just ask.

PM me

Shanks

SELLING:

Wii
Trauma Center: New Blood ($6, sealed) PENDING
Metroid: Other M ($5, great cond.)

DS
Glory of Heracles ($4, great cond.)

XBOX 360
Prince of Persia ($4, great cond.)

Nintendo 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land ($29, sealed)

DSi Hardware - Black ($51, great cond.)

Payment must be received via Paypal gifted unless you want to add a dollar or two to cover Paypal fees. I am now NeoGAF Gold and have tons of feedback here so no worries! All items are adult owned and complete. Prices are shipped. Add an extra buck for tracking. Any questions, be sure to ask!

WTB:

Luigi's Mansion and Resident Evil Remake for GameCube. All of the GameStops near me seem to have gutted their GameCube sections completely.

Glennct

Im trying to get rid of these games, all prices are shipped.

DS
Planet Puzzle League $6 Sold
Metroid Prime Hunters $7 Sold

Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl $10 Sold
Metal Slug Anthology (has blockbuster stickers on it) $8 Sold

PS2
Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection $18
Castlevania Lament of Innocence $6

Gamecube
Resident Evil Players Choice(has gamestop stickers) $8 Pending
Resident Evil 4 Players Choice $8
Metroid Prime (has gamestop stickers) $6
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes $6 Sold

PM me if interested
photo.jpg

def sim

I'm willing to trade:

vedQa.jpg

Resident Evil 4 HD download code on Xbox 360 for 800 microsoft points code. Half off the normal price. Points can be purchased on Amazon.

PM if interested!

Chairhome

COMICS
I finally updated my comics list. Most are going to be like $1 an issue or less if you buy a bunch. Shipping will be calculated, but I'll try to ship either media mail or try to fit it into a flat rate box. Local sales in Orlando. I'm not trying to profit, I just need to get rid of some, so please make offers.

Mostly DC comics, but also have Buffy Season 8, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Men, and a few more. Please check out my list! thanks.

Buying:

Borderlands 2 PC case and contents - I don't want the key/game, but if you bought retail and don't care about this stuff, I'm willing to pay around $10 shipped for this or best offer.

Trading:

I have a Theatrhythm Square-Enix code that I'd like to trade for a Club Nintendo code for any game I don't have.

PM me!

IrishNinja

ubbSP.jpg

fatty PSP 1000, excellent condition/no dead pixels i can see, hacked wide open for PSX & homebrew, lovingly taken care of and brings charging dock and hard case too. if you want more/better pictures, lemme know! i'm thinking $75 OBO. i'll miss it but prolly get a Vita sometime next year.

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

ps heads-up to the buyer: prolly gonna give away Metroid Prime 1 & 2, as well as disc version of Tales of Monkey Island in the "free to a good home" thread around the time this would ship, you can get in on some of that too if you lemme know.
ps prolly gonna keep the Smoothie Kang tag unless you really want it

still for sale! if i wasn't clear about it, i have the charger cable for that cradle, natch.

Movement

Hey all, I'm selling my Six Feet Under complete series box set.
I bought it from another user on here about 2 years ago, and loved the show, just need some extra cash right now. In good condition, all discs are there. If requested, I'll get some pictures tomorrow. Looking for $70 shipped.

I have a 800 Microsoft Points code for European/UK accounts that I don't need since nothing is coming out on XBLA.

Looking for 8€ (~£6.50) via PayPal.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
For NYC GAF, due to try before you buy clause (the headset)

I'm selling my Turtle Beach DPX21 Headset, still in mint condition, have the box - Asking $100 (really $149.99 MSRP)

Also some PS3 Games for Sale:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron (The new one that just released) - $40
Tekken Hybrid (Tekken Tag Tournament HD + Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue + Tekken Movie, all on disc) - $25
Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days - $10

Take everything for $150 (I'll take $25 off for the full bundle)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Anyone have an Xbox wireless controller they want to sell? I'd like a new condition one. Black color preferred. PM me.

For NYC GAF, due to try before you buy clause (the headset)

I'm selling my Turtle Beach DPX21 Headset, still in mint condition, have the box - Asking $100 (really $149.99 MSRP)

Also some PS3 Games for Sale:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron (The new one that just released) - $40
Tekken Hybrid (Tekken Tag Tournament HD + Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue + Tekken Movie, all on disc) - $25
Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days - $10

Take everything for $150 (I'll take $25 off for the full bundle)

Haha. I was just looking on craiglist at some stuff and saw your post :)

knee

^ probably not. :-\

For Sale:

IIDX Controller (Japanese Version)

Low Mileage, Great Condition.

Selling / Shipping within the US in the original box.

Shoot me an offer, but keep in mind that it's going to be $12-15 to ship.

HAVE:
iKT0x.jpg

$25 + shipping for Dualshock 3 controller.
7xjaT.jpg

$27 + shipping for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3)
2eWCp.jpg

Skyrim "Making of" DVD, premium map, and standard map. Make an offer.
8XWnl.jpg

$20 + shipping for Life (blu-ray)
cIymm.jpg

$75 + shipping for Black DSi with AK2i and 8gb microsd
dra2P.jpg

$80 (shipping included) Driving Force GT + Gran Turismo 5

WANT: Paypal gift.
I'm open to offers if you feel something is too high. PM me if you're interested. I have 100% on CAG, eBay, and I have 1 positive transaction here on GAF.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anybody have a used Super Mario 64 DS cartridge lying around that they want to sell? Looking to get one for my son's birthday and I've tried to buy it twice on Amazon from third-party sellers to no avail (1st one sent me a bootleg, second one sent me the SM64 DS case and instructions with New Super Mario Bros DS cartridge).

plastik

For sale:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss -new- $22 shipped.

Google Nexus 7 16gb Tablet -new- $230 shipped.

Paypal gift or you cover the fees. US only.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been in this read for a while, but please check my history on the spreadsheet. My ebay profile is olubode as well. I have the following for sale (coming from Brooklyn, NY). All prices include shipping within the US.

$30 Official Nintendo Gamecube WaveBird comes complete with receiver. (Offering a lower price due to the yellowing of the control stick)

kVZNnl.jpg

azkgNl.jpg

$25 Official Nintendo Gamecube Spice Orange controller

29aaJl.jpg

AJvgDl.jpg

$8 Odama (with mic and attachment)
$13 Baten Kaitos
$10 Metal Arms
$10 Def Jam Vendetta (aka AKI's last wrestling game like their NWO/WWF games)
$7 Viewtiful Joe
$7 Viewtiful Joe 2
$17 Resident Evil
$?? All 6 books for Scott Pilgrim in black and white (Please me a reasonable offer for all)

c87JPl.jpg

(Rayman, El Shaddai and Child of Eden are going to BestBuy tonight unless you can beat the 100% trade-in value plus shipping costs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom