• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbanke

I have a few things I need to clear out

-32gb AT&T 3GS Black, black/black otterbox commuter with (unused)screen protector, original packaging, unused & still wrapped plug/headphones/cable IOS 5.0 No scratches on the screen, normal use wear elsewhere (a small amount of micro scratches on the back from before I bought the case). Never dropped.
noodb.jpg

-16gb AT&T 3GS Black, black/white otterbox commuter, original packaging, unused & still wrapped plug/headphones/cable IOS 5.0.1 This was my wife's and somehow she got a tiny tiny mark on the screen that is almost unnoticeable when looking at it and definitely when using it. Never dropped (according to her lol) But I think its important to disclose it (a picture pointing it out is included in the gallery)

-MSI N460GTX Cyclone 1GDs (1gb 460GTX). I had to RMA my original, and the replacement has corroded (i think?) heatsink, but has worked flawlessly since I received the replacement over a year ago.

-Borderlands 2 Steam key ($40)

I'll pay for shipping in the USA. Paypal accepted (I also have amazon but haven't used their payment system yet, not sure if its different than paypal)

More images of the phones and card HERE

WTB : Rare Xbox (1) stuff
Have an early Xbox controller laying around? Or an early build of a game that you pitched? This is an odd one that Ill bump every so often. Im not looking for commonly available games (or even stuff like Steel Battalion), but rather press kits, press builds, or any other developer merchandise you may have lying around. I pay fair prices if it is a good one, just let me know what you have. If it is sensitive material, I am more than happy to keep the source anonymous. Thanks a lot everyone

Could it be...finally someone who could be interested in my True Fantasy Live Online swag????

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped.
Positive feedback on GAF and on CAG.

Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $18 (bought brand new, barely used)
Official Microsoft X360 White Wireless Controller - $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition - $80 (sealed)
Darksiders II (includes Argul's Tomb code, but online pass used) - $25 SOLD!
Binary Domain (PS3, PAL VERSION) - $15
Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

WTB: Mint condition PAL copy of Guardian Heroes on Sega Saturn.

I'm looking for one in the best condition possible, but one that I'll still want to play (so not sealed, probably, but hit me with what you got). I notice a lot of Saturn boxes get white wear marks on the corners, so they should be at a minimum. I know this game can get a bit pricey but I'm prepared to pay a fair price for it if the condition is right.

Also I'm in New Zealand, but happy to pay for shipping. Cheers!

Siyou

Positive feedback for vocab

He was fast to ship and I got the stuff in an orderly fashion =) I couldn't have asked for better!

Positive feedback for MortalMonkey

Fast shipping and one of the best packaged items I've ever received. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

ezekial45

Banned
I have a brand new copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for the PS3 for sale. It's still sealed, and I'm looking for a buyer within the U.S.

$45 (shipped). PM me if you're interested.

Kerrinck

Sorry not related, anyone have experience shipping to Brazil?

I sold my 3DS on eBay, buyer claims he didn't get it.

When was it that you sent it? For most electronics and bigger products, it usually stops by customs for a while before being released. From my experience, this may take a few days up to a couple of months.
See if you have any kind of code in your shipping receipt, try to find anything with 13 letters/numbers.

NoRéN;42638282 said:
Prepare to be virtually fucked by someone in Brazil.

I hate when this happens, makes sellers scared of shipping it here :(
Our mail is actually pretty good, it just takes a while for stuff to get here because of our slow customs. Usually why I stick to buying smaller things like dvds.

televator

I've dealt with shipping to Brazil once. There was something odd about the buyer, but I got my money in the end. I probably won't do it again though.

sk3tch

Guys - sell stuff and ship anywhere - but REQUIRE insurance and signature. Cover your butts. Why try to save $5-$20? You usually make up that loss by getting more money from an International buyer. If you want to cheap out on shipping, just be prepared for the 50% chance (it's not that high, but this will mentally prepare you) that you end up with jack squat.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive feedback for mojiimbo
As usual, very descriptive item details and careful packaging.

Also, nearly forgot to thank:
Positive feedback for Ecto311
Very fast shipping, thanks much!

Sora_N

Did you have a tracking number?

It doesn't look like it's trackable past Canada. I already chose a decent shipping method, or so I thought.

When was it that you sent it? For most electronics and bigger products, it usually stops by customs for a while before being released. From my experience, this may take a few days up to a couple of months.
See if you have any kind of code in your shipping receipt, try to find anything with 13 letters/numbers.

I hate when this happens, makes sellers scared of shipping it here :(
Our mail is actually pretty good, it just takes a while for stuff to get here because of our slow customs. Usually why I stick to buying smaller things like dvds.

Sept 5th, only 23 days ago. Funny thing is, I chose my shipping method since it said 6-10 business days. Lol.

I've dealt with shipping to Brazil once. There was something odd about the buyer, but I got my money in the end. I probably won't do it again though.

Guys - sell stuff and ship anywhere - but REQUIRE insurance and signature. Cover your butts. Why try to save $5-$20? You usually make up that loss by getting more money from an International buyer. If you want to cheap out on shipping, just be prepared for the 50% chance (it's not that high, but this will mentally prepare you) that you end up with jack squat.

Note taken, but it was already like $50 to ship, I guess I will just overcharge more in the future if I sell online. I'd rather just refund the difference if it is significant. The thing is, Canadian shipping is already pretty pricey. I just feared I wouldn't have a buyer but I realized that the fear of losing the item in some other country is probably worse.

sk3tch

Is anyone selling an xbox 360? I'm looking for the best deal I can find on a still working older model hdmi/jasper xbox 360 with or without a hard drive. Controller and video cord isn't necessary either.

Was just looking to part out an old beige until. I think it's Jasper. I'd sell just the unit and power supply if you want. Also selling 250GB real deal Holyfield Microsoft HDD for old school units. PM me we can talk price. Shipping will be what kills it. Heh. Might be able to cram it into a flat rate box. :-o

Ebay Ripoff Update:

I just got ahold of ebay and paypal to report the buyer that had opened the not received case on myself, and also brought their attention his history of opening not received cases. Upon doing so ebay informed me that he currently has multiple open cases and told me they would be investigating the buyer. They also instructed me to contact paypal. So I called paypal and within five minutes they released his funds to me, closed the case, will be banning him from their service and consider legal action for his fraudulent actions.

Fuckin Win! It feels beyond awesome to beat this asshole and show that good guys can come first. I'm seriously on a super high. Now I just have to fight the urge to send him a message rubbing it in his little scamming motherfucking face.

Yuripaw

Banned
Was just looking to part out an old beige until. I think it's Jasper. I'd sell just the unit and power supply if you want. Also selling 250GB real deal Holyfield Microsoft HDD for old school units. PM me we can talk price. Shipping will be what kills it. Heh. Might be able to cram it into a flat rate box. :-o

sent ya a PM

Ebay Ripoff Update:

I just got ahold of ebay and paypal to report the buyer that had opened the not received case on myself, and also brought their attention his history of opening not received cases. Upon doing so ebay informed me that he currently has multiple open cases and told me they would be investigating the buyer. They also instructed me to contact paypal. So I called paypal and within five minutes they released his funds to me, closed the case, will be banning him from their service and consider legal action for his fraudulent actions.

Fuckin Win! It feels beyond awesome to beat this asshole and show that good guys can come first. I'm seriously on a super high. Now I just have to fight the urge to send him a message rubbing it in his little scamming motherfucking face.

That is 100% awesome - glad that shit worked out and you got good by eBay and Paypal.

Awhile back I sold a crap ton of games and stupidly, accepted a money order from some guy in Pennsylvania that ended up being fake. In the end, though, I ended up getting the guy thrown in jail for a few years. So, I know how good victories like this can feel. :)

NoRéN

Ebay Ripoff Update:

Good stuff, man.

But, don't do the bold part.

WTS:

$20 PSN Card- $18 Paypal (Will send code after receiving payment)

US Ambassador 3DS (Original,Black)+ Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars+E-Shop Games-$150 shipped (or feel free to make me an offer)

Includes:
3DS System
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Complete)
Original Box
AR Cards
All Manuals
3DS Cradle
AC Adapter
2GB SD Card

Nes Games:
Super Mario Bros.
Balloon Fight
Metroid
Wrecking Crew
Donkey Kong Jr.
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda
Nes Open: Tournament Golf
Yoshi

GBA Games:

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Wario Land 4
Metroid Fusion
Kirby and The Amazing Mirror
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
WarioWare Inc.
Mario Kart : Super Circuit
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

E-Shop Games:
Mighty Switch Force
Super Mario Land 2- 6 Golden Coins (Game Boy)
Gargoyle's Quest (Game Boy)
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)

I am Neogaf Plus.

Thanks guys, while the money wasn't a huge amount it is the principle of the matter. Oh I'm not going to send a message, it's without class and I try to hold myself to higher standard, be the bigger man and all; However, can't say it wouldn't feel good to rub it in his face a bit, lol. But I won't.

WTB:
Looking to buy import copies of 'Eschatos' and 'Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets' for XBOX 360. Trying to avoid the wonder price version of Eschatos if possible.

WTT:
Looking to trade a European Pandora's Tower Club Nintendo code for a North American code for a game I don't have already registered. Feel free to message me what you have and I can confirm if I've already registered it. Probably easier than dumping my entire registered game list.

WTS:
I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I can get you a price including shipping. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM. Minimum purchases of $10 outside Canada please. Pictures available upon request.

$15 - XBOX 4 Game Lot - All complete, but HL2 is in a black DVD case
Includes: Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, Half-life 2, Halo

$25 - PS2 4 Game Lot - All complete, but SO doesn't include slip cover
Includes: Devil May Cry 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

ShinAmano

For Sale:
Dead or Alive 5 CE Content Xbox 360 - $20 includes shipping.
-Steel Case
-Artbook
-Poster
-Soundtrack
-Kasumi Profile

--Not included: Game/DLC

the chris

Selling a copy of Borderlands 2 for the PS3 for $50($4 shipping)

- Comes with the pre-order DLC for the Creature Slaughterdome and the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club
- Game has only been played once and I didn't really care for it.
-PM if interested.

Sora_N

*Lowered Prices* Prices include shipping to US/Canada, and are in USD. PayPal gift preferred. Will ship elsewhere too for a bit more. I will be shipping from Canada so prices reflect the cost.

PSP Fate/Extra (JP Version, Sealed) $25
PS3 God of War Origins Download Code (NTSC) $8
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) $13
PS3 (Blu-Ray Case Size) Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook $23 OBO (will ship in a box so it doesn't get damaged, price is higher due to it. I can ship in an envelope if you insist though)
PS3 Genji $7 shipped
PS2 DMC1 (disc scratched) $5 shipped
PS2 DMC3 $5 shipped

My Feedback is currently: [++++++++]

Please PM me if you have any questions!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anyone have a Xbox 360 code for the Gamestop Borderlands 2 preorder content? (Creature Slaughterdome I believe is the name, or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom