• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeblue

I'm looking to trade a code for Cortex Command for either Half Minute Hero or Iron Brigade. PM if interested.

Probably should have looked into there being no online multiplayer before buying.

Fantomex

Hey Guys, got a code to redeem Borderlands 2 from Steam through my Graphics Card purchase. PM me an offer or let me know if you have any PC games to trade for it. Thanks :)

zulux21

Hey Guys, got a code to redeem Borderlands 2 from Steam through my Graphics Card purchase. PM me an offer or let me know if you have any PC games to trade for it. Thanks :)

Pmed with a massive list of PC games to potentially trade for it lol
edit: I forgot torchlight 1 on the list I sent lol

aktham

WTS: Radiant Historia (JPN)

I bought this from a fellow gaffer a few months back, but didn't get the chance to look at it until now. Apparently, it's the Japanese version. I can't understand Japanese, so I'm selling it for 20 plus shipped.

I have 100% feedback here. I prefer paypal.

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:

Wii Games:
The Last Story (Sealed, brand new, comes with preorder bonus soundtrack) - $42 shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles - $35

Bonus: If someone buys both games, I will include a copy of Muramasa for the Wii for free

Both prices include shipping.
wiigames.jpg

LQX

IMG_1460.jpg

360:
1600 MS Points $17

PS3:
Motorstorm Apocalypse $17
Resistance 3 $17(Brand new)

Vita:
4GB Memory card $12 (Brand new)

Nintendo Virtual Console:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - $5

Steam:
Alan Wake Franchise (all games and DLC)$15
The Last Remnant $8
L.A Noir Complete $8
Jamestown Deluxe Pack $5

Movement

I'm putting my movie/tv show up for collection. Offer me a prices please, discount for bundles.
If you have questions about any of them, or would like a list, feel free to PM me.

Movies
American Psycho - blu-ray
Batman year one - blu-ray
Ben Hur (Deluxe blu-ray edition)
Black Swan - blu-ray
Blade Runner - dvd
Blow - blu-ray
Blue Velvet - blu-ray
Braveheart - blu-ray
Burn After Reading - dvd and blu-ray
Caddyshack - dvd
Collateral - dvd
Contact - blu-ray
Dead Alive - dvd
Death Proof - dvd and bluray
The Departed - blu-ray
The Descent - blu-ray
Eraserhead - dvd
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - dvd
Falling Down - blu-ray book
Fargo - blu-ray
Fight Club - dvd
The Fountain - dvd
Frost/Nixon - dvd
Full Metal Jacket - blu-ray
Gangs of New York - dvd
Gattaca - blu-ray
Gladiator - blu-ray
Hard Candy - blu-ray
Hide and Seek - dvd
High Tension - dvd
The Hills have Eyes - dvd
Inception b and dvd
Inglourious Bastards - blu-ray
Insomnia - blu-ray
Jackie Brown - blu-ray
Kill BIll I and II - blu-ray
La Confidential - d vd
Layer Cake - b
Lost in Translation - Dvd
Matrix trilogy - dvd
Memento- blu ray and dvd
Mulholland dr. - dvd
MIB - blu-ray
Panic Room dvd
The Patriot - dvd
Pirates of The Carribean I - dvd
Planet Terror - dvd
Pulp Fictoin - dvd and blu-ray
Punch Drunk Love - dvd
Red Dragon - dvd
Requiem for a Dream and Pi two pack - dvd
Requieum for a dream - dvd
Resevorir dogs - blu-ray
Riddick Trilogoy - dvd
RocknRolla - dvd
The Sandlot - dvd
Saving Private Ryan - dvd
Saw I and II - blu-ray
Shawn of the dead - dvd
Sideways - dvd
Silence of the lambs - blu-ray
Snatch - dvd
Social network - dvd
Speed Racer - blu-ray
Spinal Tap - dvd
Star Wars 2 and 3 - dvd
SUnshine - dvd
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - dvd
Total Recall - blu-ray
Trainspotting - blu-ray
Unbreakable - dvd
Unforgiven - blu-ray
Vanilla Sky - dvd
Zodiac - dvd

Televison
Breaking Bad ssn 1-3 dvd
DBZ ssn - 1-4 dvd
Firefly complete - dvd
Flight of The Conchords ssn 1-2 dvd
Harvey birdman ssn 1 - dvd
Always Sunny in Phil. ssn 1-5 dvd
John Adams - dvd
Mad Men ssn 1-3 blu-ray
Nirvana Unplugged in New York - dvd
Seinfeld - ssn 1-9 dvd
Six Feet Under ssn 1 - dvd
Six Feet Under complete series box set - dvd
Venture Bros ssn 1 - dvd
Weeds ssn 1-2 blu-ray

3ub61.jpg

6FgQn.jpg

c898H.jpg

rlBc4.jpg

ZsYRU.jpg

yZVTL.jpg

8UbCf.jpg

6K04Z.jpg

Indiana Jones collection sold

Baconbitz

Banned
Payment: PayPal and Amazon payments
Selling area: USA
Shipping is included with all items.
Pictures can be given via PM upon request.
All items are for sale only.

(Click pic below for proof of positve feedback)

For sale:

PSP:
4 3rd party (1 cracked) PSP 3000 battery covers. 2 are for if you have the bigger battery while the other two are for if you have the regular battery. Selling as a lot. - $2.50

3DS:
Brand new Hori screen protectors - $7.50

Sega Genesis:
I've got a big lot of Genesis games. They're all sports games. For all these, I'm doing a name your own price.
NHL hockey (Cart only)
NHL '94 (Box and manual both in good condition)
FIFA Soccer 95 (Box and manual both in good condition)
Triple play 96 (Box and manual both in good condition. Manual has some ripples around the edge)
Sports Talk Football '93 (Cart only)
RBI baseball 4 (Cart only)
NFL quarterback club (Cart only)
U.S. Gold presents Olympic Gold Barcelona '92 (Box in good condition. Manual is not in good condition.)
Jeopardy Sports Edition (Box in good condition. No manual.)
Pat Riley Basketball (Box and manual in good condition. Even has hanger tag.)
John Madden football '93 (No manual. Box in good condition.)
Double Dribble: The playoff edition (Has hanger tag. Box has stickers on it. No manual.)

thaOwner

Just to give you guys a heads up, I agreed on iPhone 4S purchase with Tank and sent him payment on 9/26 around 11:30pm Easter time. He has since not responded to any of my private messages and not responded to the email he provided me. I am waiting till Monday. If I still haven't received a response, I'm reporting it to Paypal.

eosos

Banned
Looking to sell an Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Pretty much like new, couple of extremely minor scuffs on the back that you can't really see too well. PM me if interested and I can get some pics.

AzerPhire

I have a extra steam key for Natural Selection 2 that I be willing to trade to someone. Not really sure what to trade for but I am up for offers.

sk3tch

Just to give you guys a heads up, I agreed on iPhone 4S purchase with Tank and sent him payment on 9/26 around 11:30pm Easter time. He has since not responded to any of my private messages and not responded to the email he provided me. I am waiting till Monday. If I still haven't received a response, I'm reporting it to Paypal.

Ah snap. Keep us posted. Hopefully it's just a glitch.

TP

WTS:
Valkyria Chronicles - Very Good
Case has some scuffs and light scratches - $17 shipped

Dark Souls - Like New
Game only - $17 shipped
Game and Artbook only - $25 shipped
Game, Artbook, and Tin - $30 shipped

That tearing is only on that page. I took the game out of storage and opened it to check if it was ok to sell and that happened. Be real careful when looking through it yourself.
You'll need something to remove the glue residue from the tin case and the download card is gone. But I have all the digital content backed up and can upload it somewhere for you.

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

aZBQU.png

I still have a few Bayonetta prints available.

Price is $99.99 USD via paypal gift plus $10 shipping within the Continental USA, and $15 shipping to the UK.

These are 100% authentic, fully licensed (by Sega) products.
I don't deal in fake or fan-made nonsense. These prints were limited to 75 total pieces and have been for a long time now.
Most are already in private hands. I don't have very many available, so if you want one, pre-ordering is highly recommended.
They're expected to be in-stock within the next few weeks, and I will start mailing them just as soon as they arrive.
If for some unforeseen reason they do not arrive within the next few weeks, I will gladly refund customers' money if they are unwilling to wait longer.

The prints measure about 19"X13" and they're printed on luxurious, textured paper. They're also hand signed and hand numbered by the artist.

Since the image is printed on high quality paper, the color saturation is really good. Colors are lush and vibrant, and blacks are deep and inky.
Every little detail of the artwork itself is also brilliantly reproduced. Don't take my word for it though, just look at the pictures below and judge for yourself.

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

Risible

I still have a few Bayonetta prints available.

Price is $99.99 USD via paypal gift plus $10 shipping within the Continental USA, and $15 shipping to the UK.

These are 100% authentic, fully licensed (by Sega) products.
I don't deal in fake or fan-made nonsense. These prints were limited to 75 total pieces and have been for a long time now.
Most are already in private hands. I don't have very many available, so if you want one, pre-ordering is highly recommended.
They're expected to be in-stock within the next few weeks, and I will start mailing them just as soon as they arrive.
If for some unforeseen reason they do not arrive within the next few weeks, I will gladly refund customers' money if they are unwilling to wait longer.

The prints measure about 19"X13" and they're printed on luxurious, textured paper. They're also hand signed and hand numbered by the artist.

Since the image is printed on high quality paper, the color saturation is really good. Colors are lush and vibrant, and blacks are deep and inky.
Every little detail of the artwork itself is also brilliantly reproduced. Don't take my word for it though, just look at the pictures below and judge for yourself.

I hate to call you out but something doesn't jibe. I'm no stalker, but I saw these before and was interested and that's why they sprang to mind immediately.

You made this exact same post on 8/7. But according to the bold above, you expect them "within the next few weeks." You made the same claim about two months ago now. You should not be taking people's money for a product that you clearly have no idea when it will arrive. At best it's disingenuous, and at worst it's outright fraud.

Ketch

Got a giftable copy of Civ V on steam from the x-com pre-order... looking for steam games of equal value. Max Payne 3?

TriAceJP

It looks as though I am the only person left on the feedback team. It hasn't been touched since I mysteriously disappeared two weeks ago. Anyway, after long ado...

Upgraded Bros

Plus

BruceLeeRoy
Cheska
JudgmentZefhyr
Siyou
Sora_N
YianGaruga

Gold

battousai11 (Ugh)
DCX
kodt
KoreanBBQ
Tashi0106

Also throwing in some feedback for Jrpgfanatic. I got the package eventually. Thank you.

Koroviev

It looks as though I am the only person left on the feedback team. It hasn't been touched since I mysteriously disappeared two weeks ago. Anyway, after long ado...

Upgraded Bros

Plus

BruceLeeRoy
Cheska
JudgmentZefhyr
Siyou
Sora_N
YianGaruga

Gold

battousai11 (Ugh)
DCX
kodt
KoreanBBQ
Tashi0106

Also throwing in some feedback for Jrpgfanatic. I got the package eventually. Thank you.

I can resume updating if you would like some help. I was going to do weekly updates, but you always had it finished before then, lol.

Upgraded Bros

Plus

BruceLeeRoy
Cheska
JudgmentZefhyr
Siyou
Sora_N
YianGaruga

Gold

battousai11 (Ugh)
DCX
kodt
KoreanBBQ
Tashi0106

I just went Gold?! ;)

Upgraded Bros

Gold

battousai11 (Ugh)

What is that supposed to mean? If you have an issue with me, contact me directly, instead of airing your grievances in a public forum. As the person in charge of the feedback list, your job is to be impartial and to not color the buyers/sellers perception of a member. Let the member's feedback speak for itself; we don't need your commentary.

TriAceJP

I was speaking in jest. I've been Gold for over a year. I'd remove "KoreanBBQ" from the feedback list. My username is "KoreanBarbecue"

Yeah, that makes sense. I didn't know that. I was wondering why the owner of the list was only 7 normal.

What is that supposed to mean? If you have an issue with me, contact me directly, instead of airing your grievances in a public forum. As the person in charge of the feedback list, your job is to be impartial and to not color the buyers/sellers perception of a member. Let the member's feedback speak for itself; we don't need your commentary.

You're not the boss of me. I do what I want.

tino

Banned
Alright I had a bid close to 300 in ebay but ebay cancelled my auction.

Whatever, I will sell it here. $20 off discount for gaffers.

* PS3 (originally the 40GB version) "CECHG01", upgraded with a 300GB harddrive.

* Comes with a Dualshock3, not just a sixaixs controler, also a miniUSB cable

* has 30+ legally purchased downloadable PSN games. Even if you upgrade your firmware, you can still keep the PSN games. There PSN games were purchased with my old PSN names so as long as you don't delete my old PSN names off the PS3, you can play these PSN games.

* 3.55 firmware. That means you can install whatever software that runs on 3.55.

$280 plus shipping, (you can calculate the shipping on USPS website. My address is 11220 and the package is 10 pounds.)

Free delivery in NYC.

If you pay with Amazon Payment instead of Paypal, you get another $10 discount.

contact me: plz email tino chen at gmail

Photos:

* List of PSN games include
Marvel vs Capcom
Everyday Shooter
Flower
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Eden
Fat Princess
and a whole bunch more.

Jmac71

WTS:

PS Vita 3G/Wifi

System is in perfect condition. Comes with Hori case, charger , and an 8GB mem card. System is great and I love it, but I just don't have the time I'd like to have in order to play it.

fnDAi.jpg

Hu02h.jpg

Asking $175 obo. shipped inside the US

Alright, I've got a bunch of stuff for sale, and I think that GAF would rather enjoy it than some pawn shop.

Some details before hand:

I will be shipping from the NY/NJ area. If you want something shipped to you and you send me your address, chances are I will send it out that day since I work from home and don't mind running out.

I am a really clean person and all of these items are in very clean and good condition. I clean my controllers and keep the games and items in good condition.

I prefer PayPal, but can definitely accept other forms of payment if necessary. When I ship I will get delivery confirmation and send a picture of the ship receipt and confirmation card.

All items will be the cost listed + whatever it costs to ship them when I ship them. Prices are totally negotiable and I will hook people who want to bundle up! :)

What's listed here is what is still available.

39eSz.jpg

Nintendo 3DS AR Cards + Games - $2, will send via USPS mail in envelope

b2cUs.jpg

Xbox 360 Dual Battery Pack Charger - $5, JUICE UP

Hse5O.jpg

Nintendo Wii Remote (Launch) - $10

QMEPg.jpg

Nintendo Wii Component Cables - $10, Make your Wii not look like total crap

Buzvl.jpg

Sony PS2 Controller -> USB Adapter - $10, Drivers can be found online

ddnuz.jpg

eKeys USB Keyboard - $30, Become the next Elton John

dsKId.jpg

Truly Ergonomic Keyboard - $100, Keeping your hands happy is priceless, mechanical, awesome condition, not easy to find

euHVl.jpg

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - $30, An okay keyboard, nice layout and wrist pads

1BTK9.jpg

RAZER Black Widow Mechanical Keyboard - $50, Wake up your neighbors with this nice mechanical keyboard, like new, backlit

QRomY.jpg

MadCatz Chun-Li FightPad for the Xbox 360 - $15, Punch digital dudes in style with this fine controller

SIyBY.jpg

9OpUJ.jpg

wOtBj.jpg

Japanese Nintendo Famicom w/ Dragon Quest I, Dragon Quest II, Dragon Quest III, Dragon Quest IV, Final Fantasy II, R-Type (I think haha, I forget), Tower of Druaga, Boulder Dash, and Super Mario Bros. - $60, $5 per game individually, work on US TVs and w/ US Outlets

Send me PM here on GAF and let me know if you are interested. :)

What was for sale:

NES DW I, DW II, FF I maps
GBA SP set
Zelda WiiMote
2 Controller Extenders
Donkey Kong Country 3
Mega Man X
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
YS III
GameCube controller
Super Nintendo Remodel Hardware Mod to Play Imports
3 Official SNES Controllers
1 Generic SNES Controller
The 7th Saga (box included, not pictured)
Prime Goal Soccer JP (amazing)
Dragon Quest VI JP
World of Heroes JP
Dragon Quest V JP
NBA Jam
Final Fantasy V JP
Super Mario World
Final Fantasy VI JP

If any buyers fall through, I will repost the item here and message anyone who asked after the original buyer.

Positive Feedback for TriAceJP.

I'm glad to hear it finally showed up. Thanks for being patient through the sometimes-lengthy cross border shipping. I don't know why, but sometimes it just takes longer. I had a package go out to the US after I mailed yours and it arrived to the buyer before yours showed up. :/

Anyway, enjoy!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Want to buy Bullet Soul w/soundtrack.

MNNia.jpg

Also looking for:

X360 - Dead Space, non platinum hits, complete
Xbox - Simpson's: Hit & Run, complete

PM if you have anything. Thanks

vermadas

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US.

Selling

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $225
Premiere Club DLC not included. One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Will take pictures on request.

Dragon's Dogma (360, sealed): $42
Kid Icarus Uprising (sealed): $25

Want

Paypal

Current Feedback: NeoGAF Plus [++++++]

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.

Selling:

zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $45 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

Looking or will trade for:
-Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (JPN PS2 release)
-Lego sets

Positive feedback for brettchalupa.

Super fast shipping, nice guy, awesome arcade sticks. I'm MarkMan in the making with all these stick purchases these past few days LOL.

Thanks again Brett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom