• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to trade:

vedQa.jpg

Resident Evil 4 HD download code on Xbox 360 for 800 microsoft points code. Half off the normal price. Points can be purchased on Amazon.

PM if interested!

I bought this code from Friedreich

- Very smooth transaction.

Thanks

Yuripaw

Banned

Looking to trade the Resident Evil 2 for $3 PSN money (these can be bought with rewards points from gamestop's power up rewards site).

Or if you have any cool recent steam indie games to trade like FTL, and Snapshot I'd be interested.

Selling P.O.P Sailing Again Nami Sealed -$80 shipped

7564001830_d8e621f3ec_z.jpg

Flipshare 3rd gen camcorder -$100 shipped

7606042504_511ab9e3ae_z.jpg

Astro a40 headset red no mixamp -$120 shipped

7535736484_40358706c7_z.jpg

Persona 4 Arena $40 shipped

8044833865_fcdba2e044_z.jpg

Plasmid

For sale: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) - $45 Unsealed No scratches whatsoever, barely played, not really into it, please pm me for details, shipping will probably be $3-4 for USPS Priority.

I've never been a part of this thread, but I've got extra codes of Darksiders 1 (won from a GameInformer contest, redeemable through GameStop's PC app) and Bioshock 2 (pack purchase from Amazon, redeemable on Steam). PM me if you have interest. Would prefer to exchange both codes for a code of Mass Effect 2 or Fallout New Vegas instead of money if anyone has an extra code of one of those games and is interested in Bioshock 2 and or Darksiders 1.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for SephCast. The guy was great. Held the phone for me a few days. The iPhone is in great condition, just as described. Fast shipping to boot. Buy things from him! Thanks again!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Looking to sell Wifi PS Vita

Perfect Condition, comes with cradle, and leather vita wrist strap and 32GB memory card

Complete box.

$200 shipped

NYCrooner

All prices shipped. Complete games w/case & manual:

Resident Evil Revelations - $20 SOLD
Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $20
StarFox 64 3D - $25

Will trade any of these for New Super Mario Bros 2

Check my feedback on GAF and eBay.

3ds.jpg

Looking to trade the Resident Evil 2 for $3 PSN money (these can be bought with rewards points from gamestop's power up rewards site).

Or if you have any cool recent steam indie games to trade like FTL, and Snapshot I'd be interested.

Oh man, PS3 got a sweet Anthology deal, I wish 360 had all the RE's.

Tank

Neo Member
Just to give you guys a heads up, I agreed on iPhone 4S purchase with Tank and sent him payment on 9/26 around 11:30pm Easter time. He has since not responded to any of my private messages and not responded to the email he provided me. I am waiting till Monday. If I still haven't received a response, I'm reporting it to Paypal.

I am really sorry - I didn't realize that my message box was full. The phone was shipped out via UPS yesterday (I had to verify all of the unlocking stuff with AT&T.)

I will message you the tracking number tomorrow at work

steveovig

I'd kill to take that off ya for $3-4 paypal dollars!

Question. If I were to sell my Vita, is there any reason I can't/shouldn't include my PSN account with all the digital games with it? May be a dumb question, sorry.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I am really sorry - I didn't realize that my message box was full. The phone was shipped out via UPS yesterday (I had to verify all of the unlocking stuff with AT&T.)

I will message you the tracking number tomorrow at work

I'm waiting on an update on the alduin statue I bought from you as well. Please let me know what's going on with this.

I am looking to make a trade (or maybe sell for a good offer) a brand new, sealed Playstation Move Bundle containing: A Move controller, a Playstation Eye Camera, Sports Champions game, and Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest game.

In return for this, I'm looking for a very good condition, working Playstation 2, hopefully the Slim version.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

I got a virtua stick hss-130...pretty rare

had it listed a few time but people always flaking..

now need to clean up my room again.

7748557614_944ed5cf27_c.jpg

7748560046_178f8ab37c_c.jpg

LS-32 and sanwa buttons...other side is not populated. But its wired both for PS1 so adapters can work on it.

$300 OBO
preferred bay area pick up but willing to ship.

I got a virtua stick hss-130...pretty rare

had it listed a few time but people always flaking..

now need to clean up my room again.

7748557614_944ed5cf27_c.jpg

7748560046_178f8ab37c_c.jpg

LS-32 and sanwa buttons...other side is not populated. But its wired both for PS1 so adapters can work on it.

$300 OBO
preferred bay area pick up but willing to ship.

You must have sensed my stick buying spree. ALWAYS wanted one of these, but alas, they're just too damn rare and expensive. Someone should snap this thing up right quick. Candy Cabinet on the go son!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Positive feedback for SephCast. The guy was great. Held the phone for me a few days. The iPhone is in great condition, just as described. Fast shipping to boot. Buy things from him! Thanks again!

Positive Feedback right back for GK86. Great purchaser!

Cheska

Want To Sell

DS
The Dark Spire (no outerbox or soundtrack included): $17 shipped

PSP
Gods Eater Burst (sealed, though there is sticker residue on the wrapping): $12 shipped
Hexyz Force (sealed): $55 shipped
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together PAL Limited Edition (sealed): $40 shipped
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (sealed): $32 shipped

Dreamcast
Shenmue: $15 shipped

Paypal only, US shipping only, sowwy :(

B1712400-9053-4C2E-BDE6-14EDF7BC6EE7-743-000000BC0261B038_zps2330228e.jpg

My Xbox has decided to call it quits, so I'm letting my Hori Real Arcade Pro EX with Sanwa stick and buttons go.

I've replaced the spring in the stick so it is slightly more rigid than a new Sanwa. The eight 30mm buttons are all Sanwa, with the Start and Select being stock. While the buttons are attached using quick disconnects, the stick has a quality soldered connection on it's eight points.

The glossy plastic cover on the top has been replaced with a protective matte finish 3 layer coat.

Works on Xbox360/Windows. There are slight scratches on the outer body that can be buffed out.
If you are unfamiliar with HRAPs, this is a soon-to-be retired body style. It is fairly large and has a good amount of weight to it, so it won't slip from your lap or any table/ground surface. Even some crazy wave-dashing in TTT2 won't move this thing.

Stock HRAP-EXs are going for ridiculous prices on amazon and ebay, but I can't keep this thing around gathering dust. So I'll let it go for $120 shipped OBO.

Sorry about the iPhone pics. PM me if interested, have questions or want to make an offer. This stick is NOT the Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE. This has a black outer case. Paypal/Continental US only, please.

sk3tch

Selling/trading the following PC games (codes only):

$make offer - Borderlands 2 (Steam)
$make offer - Mass Effect 3 (Origin)

EDIT: to be specific, I'm very interested in obtaining all of the DLC for CoD:MW3 on Steam in gift form in trade if people want to offer that up...I am building a 2nd box for LAN parties and I have MW3 but no DLC for the 2nd box. Thanks all!

GAF Gold - PayPal gift payment accepted only. Please PM to discuss. Thanks!

I have some steam keys for sale

Borderlands 2 - $36

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $28

Sleeping Dogs - $27

Dark Souls -$28

PM me if you want any of these things.

Like my previous post I prefer Paypal and Amazon payment is ok if you teach me how to use it.

Sorry, no trades. I have more games than I can play.

I live in New York City, and pick-up is possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 70

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 100

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 40
Siren 2 USD 40
Siren: New Translation USD 50
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 90
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 90
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 40
R-Type Tactics OST USD 30
Dark Savior OST USD 35
Dark Savior single USD 15

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 20

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 30

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/other.jpg

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque. Just awesome to deal with. Despite a few problems in the beginning with my payment, he was patient with me and we made it work.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
3DS Games:
Kid Icarus Uprising with 3DS Stand - $23 Shipped
Mario Tennis Open - $25 Shipped

Both come with Case, Game, and all manuals/inserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom