• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconbitz

Banned
Repost
Payment: PayPal and Amazon payments
Selling area: USA
Shipping is included with all items.
Pictures can be given via PM upon request.
All items are for sale only.

(Click pic below for proof of positve feedback)

For sale:

PSP:
4 3rd party (1 cracked) PSP 3000 battery covers. 2 are for if you have the bigger battery while the other two are for if you have the regular battery. Selling as a lot. - $2.50

3DS:
Brand new Hori screen protectors - $7.50

Sega Genesis:
I've got a big lot of Genesis games. They're all sports games. For all these, I'm doing a name your own price.
NHL hockey (Cart only)
NHL '94 (Box and manual both in good condition)
FIFA Soccer 95 (Box and manual both in good condition)
Triple play 96 (Box and manual both in good condition. Manual has some ripples around the edge)
Sports Talk Football '93 (Cart only)
RBI baseball 4 (Cart only)
NFL quarterback club (Cart only)
U.S. Gold presents Olympic Gold Barcelona '92 (Box in good condition. Manual is not in good condition.)
Jeopardy Sports Edition (Box in good condition. No manual.)
Pat Riley Basketball (Box and manual in good condition. Even has hanger tag.)
John Madden football '93 (No manual. Box in good condition.)
Double Dribble: The playoff edition (Has hanger tag. Box has stickers on it. No manual.)

ImRight

+1, Another positive for Einbroch

My body is ready! time for some Skyrim in HD with HD textures, also... mods...

Thanks so much!

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Positive feedback on GAF and on CAG.

Sapphire 7950 3GB (sealed) - $285 shipped
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Official Microsoft X360 White Wireless Controller - $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition - $80 (sealed)
Binary Domain (PS3, PAL VERSION) - $15
Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60
Jak & Daxter HD Collection (sealed) - $15 SOLD!
Dark Souls (PS3) - $15 SOLD!
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3) - $15

Balb

Positive feedback for Glennct. Fast shipping and item came exactly as described. Great seller.

Looking to trade:

Sealed Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (360)

for

New or mint Dead or Alive 5 (360)

PM me.

WTB

Posted this a few pages back but I figure someone must have picked up RE 6 Anthology and doesn't want the PSN downloads. If anyone has Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 codes from their Anthology set I'd be interested in buying them. Can pretty much pay anyway needed

vermadas

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US.

Selling

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $215 ** Last price drop on this one.
Premiere Club DLC not included. One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Will take pictures on request.

Dragon's Dogma (360, sealed): $41
Kid Icarus Uprising (sealed): $24

Want

Paypal

Current Feedback: NeoGAF Plus [++++++]

knee

I'm primarily a seller and I don't see the problem with sharing a lower price publicly. It's pretty unfair to say 'Hey, you can't say how much I bought this for and where I bought it!'.

It gives other people on GAF a chance to go look for it before buying it from someone on here. If there's a lower price for something elsewhere, why shouldn't we share it?

bob page

SELLING:

-The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (360)- complete with a discs and quest log in mint condition. Looking for $30 shipped.

zlatko

Banned
Selling Xbox 360 Games:

Persona 4 Arena ($35.00 shipped)
Halo: Reach ($20.00 shipped)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($40.00 shipped)
Dead or Alive 5 ($45.00 shipped)
Borderlands 2 ($45.00 shipped)

Only shipping within USA. I accept PayPal. Games will be shipped out ASAP.

Have plenty of transactions here on GAF both buying/selling, and all positive.

PM me if interested. Willing to haggle on some of the prices.

Sora_N

If rules were created to discourage price gouging, the backlash would be even more immense than the "150 post limit" because everyone has their own opinion on how much something is worth.

In the spirit of free market, let people charge whatever they want. If you're not interested, move on. If you know of a current deal through a reputable seller (not ebay or personal links, but amazon, newegg, etc) that could benefit the community, then I say we can share those. Take for instance, the recent Best Buy Kid Icarus $15 deal. I happened to miss it. So when someone posted it for $20+ (which may or may not have been from that deal), I jumped at it because to me, that was still a good deal. If you didn't think so, then you ignored that post. Simple enough. No point to jump on someone who is selling NSMB2 for $500. Unless that person specifically asked for advice on pricing, if they want to sell it for that much, let them go ahead. Maybe someone will buy it.

I understand people who complain just want to help the rest of the community from being swindled, but being antagonistic is not helpful either.

Pretty much agree, they can sell for whatever price they want as long as someone buys it. That's how the market works anyways. If it's still a good deal, there shouldn't be an issue.

Also I didn't know KI was 15 on sale, ugh, wish we had that kind of deal in Canada. I've been holding off on it for months.

Hey Guys,

All the drama that's going on, please smash it.
Lets get back to what we do best here. I am sure people are aware of the hustling people are doing, I would hope. If they do not I appreciate the people who stick their necks out and point out the "hustling" or some people say "scamming". 1 time is all that is needed in the thread. I too have accepted this as a community and would love if people kept their eBay shenanigans out of here. So on that note, everyone stay on task and lets be civil here :)

Agreed 100%. Bottom line - if you think a price is unfair, etc, if ignore it. It's the simplest way to deal with things like that. Lets keep things civil and awesome here. And now, back to Moscow for me!

nel e nel

I have a copy of NES Kung Fu.

yW6dK.jpg

Asking $5 (PayPal only) or make me an offer.

WTB:
XBOX 360 - Eschatos
XBOX 360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets

WTT:
European Pandora's Tower Club Nintendo code for a North American code. Let me know what you have and I'll confirm if I already have it registered or not.

WTS:
I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I can get you a price including shipping. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM. Pictures available upon request.

$5 - PS3 Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Code (Sent via PM)

$10 - XBOX 4 Game Lot - All complete, but HL2 is in a black DVD case
Includes: Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, Half-life 2, Halo

$20 - PS2 4 Game Lot - All complete, but SO doesn't include slip cover
Includes: Devil May Cry 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Birbo

Have
Starcraft 2

Want
PayPal
MS Live Points
PSN Code
Sleeping Dogs Steam Code

Additionally, my Toys R Us had a few copies of MW3 as of yesterday. If there's any interest, I could go back and pick them up.

EDIT: SC2 is gone!

Selling: White Kinect + Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures
Everything is brand-new and sealed/wrapped.
$75 paypal with free economy shipping
I have 1 successful trade here on GAF, 100% on eBay (84) and CAG (11)
gjJzq.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

Sora_N

Prices include shipping to US/Canada, and are in USD. PayPal gift preferred. Will ship elsewhere too for a bit more. I will be shipping from Canada so prices reflect the cost.

PSP Fate/Extra (JP Version, Sealed) $20 shipped
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) $13 shipped
PS3 Genji $7 shipped
PS3 Super Street Fighter IV (not arcade) $15 shipped
PS2 DMC1 (disc scratched) $5 shipped
PS2 DMC3 $5 shipped
PS2 Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) $30 shipped
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater $7 shipped
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance $7 shipped
Gamecube Soul Calibur 2 $7 shipped
3DS Ace Combat (Sealed) $18 shipped
Wii Mario Strikers Charged (Not Selects) $15 shipped
Wii Zelda Skyward Sword Steelbook only (not mint but decent, came like that) $17 shipped

My Feedback is currently: PLUS

Please PM me if you have any questions!

I'm looking for One Piece EU version, hoping to sell SOME of this stuff to purchase it. Thanks!

zomaha

Hey guys, I have a brand new EVGA GeForce GTX 570 just sitting around that I need to get rid of.

I bought it several months ago planning to build a new computer, but eventually funds fell through and I never did it. The box is opened because I wanted to install it on my friend's computer (you know, to make some use of it) but his case was too small so it was never installed.

Amazon still lists the product at $310, but I'm selling this for $230.

The $230 will cover the shipping charge.

PM me or reply if interested or have questions. Thanks!

MajorPain

US Seller / Shipping only to the US lower 48 States

Payment: Paypal

I am fairly new to gaf and this is my first post as a seller. I have ebay account for over 10 years pm me for ebay id if you would like to see my feedback on there.

Up for sale is Black Nintendo 3ds comes complete in original box and is in very good condition. Also included in original boxes with manuals are Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda OOT. Case included.

$159 shipped or pickup in Chicago $150.

SupaSudi

Neo Member
US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Positive feedback on GAF and on CAG.

Sapphire 7950 3GB (sealed) - $285 shipped
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Official Microsoft X360 White Wireless Controller - $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition - $80 (sealed)
Binary Domain (PS3, PAL VERSION) - $15
Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60
Jak & Daxter HD Collection (sealed) - $15 SOLD!
Dark Souls (PS3) - $15
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3) - $15

I'm interested in the devil may cry HD collection I'll have the money on Thursday next week If it isn't sold by then

Vaco6121

WTS: Would pefer to ship in US only, but will ship elsewhere if you cover the shipping cost. Shipping included if in US. Feel free to make offers. All are in good shape (have artwork, case, and instruction manual)

For PS3:

Batman Arkham City- $20

For Wii:

Phantom Brave: We Meet Again - Sealed - $25

For PSP:

Take them all for $15

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth -$10
Dungeon Maker II: The Hidden War -$10
Generation of Chaos -$10

I doubt anyone is looking for these, but I have some college books from last semester that I haven't gotten rid of yet they are in good shape, make any offer for these.

They Say/I Say 2nd Edition ISBN number 978-0393933611
50 Essays: A Portable Anthology 3rd Edition ISBN number 978-0312609658

Sociology: Your Compass for a New World 2nd Edition: Enhanced Edition
ISBN number 978-0495598930

College Algebra Graphs and Models 4th edition ISBN number 978-0321528322

Want: Paypal, Amazon Payments, US PSN cards. Feel free to PM me questions, offers, or for pics of anything

celebi23

Since they're from different stores, this wouldn't exactly fit in the Steam trading topic. Click each game logo to go to their store pages.

logo.png

logo.png

The following is linked to 1 Steam code:

ifoPF.png

I got this game from MacHeist 4 but, I already have it. It's a Steam code

I've got this in my Steam inventory:

mniCi.png

I was accidentally given a 2nd code when I filled out this year's GoG survey

JR1B8.png

Can't really use this code because Desura doesn't support Mac OS

What I'd like is anything from my wish list:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/celebi23/wishlist

PM if interested

vg260

Have: $20 or $50 in XBLA points
Want : $20 or $50 in PSN credit

I will throw in a $10 iTunes gift card code for your trouble.

So essentially a straight-up trade of MSP for PSN credit + $10 itunes gift card code for your trouble. I have too many unused XBLA cards and don't use iTunes and want to get in on the PSN promotion. Would prefer a 4000 MSP($50) to $50 PSN trade rather than 1600:$20. If you plan to buy some MSP anyway, you could just order PSN points, we'll trade codes and you'd get $10 iTunes credit.

PM if interested.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Hi all!

I have a 16GB HP Touchpad that I originally purchased for my mom that I'm looking to get rid of. I have since found a cheap iPad 2 for her to upgrade to, and so I no longer need this.

The TP is definitely used, and shows hairline scratches on the screen under certain light, and a bit heavier scratch in the corner - but not enough to be distracting. The back has wear and scratches ... some of the wear from where your palms rest is extremely evident. If you want a perfect looking device - this isn't for you. But, with that said, it has obviously never been abused. No knicks, no chips, no deep scratches. It works great. Again, not babied, and not beautiful; but also not beat to crap :)

Comes with the unit and a 3rd party charger (lost the original). I can dig out the boxes if that's important to you - but let me know.

Asking $100 via Paypal + actual shipping OBO. I have lots of references here, so please buy with confidence :)

8055237703_6a4418ec94_z.jpg

8055242689_9c70b7395d_z.jpg

8055244972_4491f41362_z.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
I know this is a long shot, but I'm curious if anyone is looking to trade.

Have:
Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
Dead or Alive 5 - online code used (PS3)

Want:
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360)
Dead or Alive 5 with or without code (Xbox 360)

Basically I'm looking to swap games for the other platform. If anyone's interested, let me know.

For Sale:
1600 Microsoft Points - $17 paypal

Koroviev

Positive feedback for Lambtron! This goes without saying, but anyway: excellent communication and prompt delivery. Give him all your business.

Shadow780

WANT TO SELL

Resident Evil 4 PSN code : $10 SOLD!
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition code $15

It's from RE6 Anthology (North America version) and I got those games already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom