• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new sealed copy of Need for Speed Most Wanted for 360 willing to let it go for $52, I'd have to figure out shipping price for you though

QxFu2l.jpg

vocab

Prices are negotiable.

Selling: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3). Includes unused online pass. $46
Vanquish (PS3) $10
DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $70

I'm [+++++]

Includes Shipping in US.

Pikachu N64 $80
AC adapter and AV cable included, just not pictured. Standard Jumper Pak.

Sealed Animal Crossing $55

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $60
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

Super Mario Collection (Mario All-Stars) Super Famicom version *saves still on cart* $15

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $16
Light scratches on disc.

GameGear with Sonic 2 and WWF Raw $17 Used AAs inside +6 more fresh ones.
Games seem to work better when you don't jam it down hard like you would until a click with GameBoy. The 2 games will have the plastic cases.

FoeHammer

WP_000144.jpg

Trying to unload the last of my PS2 collection and everything is negotiable; I tried to crosscheck Amazon used prices. I would like either sell these or trade for steam cards, credit (amazon, bb, etc). All prices are shipped; If any of my prices are way out of line, please let me know.

Shadow of the Colossus (Sealed Non GH Version) 45.00 OBO
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 40.00 OBO pending
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns 6.00 OBO
Final Fantasy XII 7.00 OBO
Metal Gear Solid Collection 17.00 OBO
Dragon Quest VIII 8.00 OBO

The Dragon Ball Z Saiyan Conflict Boxed set I have no idea on. Make me an offer if interested.

Young Magus

WP_000144.jpg

Trying to unload the last of my PS2 collection and everything is negotiable; I tried to crosscheck Amazon used prices. I would like either sell these or trade for steam cards, credit (amazon, bb, etc). All prices are shipped; If any of my prices are way out of line, please let me know.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 40.00 OBO

The Dragon Ball Z Saiyan Conflict Boxed set I have no idea on. Make me an offer if interested.

I'll bite..PM me

Itombz

Neo Member
Hi it's been a while since I last visited here but I'm looking for 2 items for Ps Vita:

Gravity Rush
First edition bundle case

If anyone has these plz pm me with pricing, thank you.

Sykotik

Hey, guys. First timer, here.

I'm looking to trade my MSI Radeon HD 7970 reference card for an Nvidia 680GTX straight across. My 7970 functions properly, no issues, I'm just looking to try out the other side of the coin without the monetary investment. Let me know via PM if you're interested.

positive feedback for theshizzle, got my code fast and it worked!

also, late positive feedback for Raitosaito, his xcom code worked and the pricewas fantastic

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Puttin' feelers out there. iPad 3rd Gen Black - 32GB - Bought on Launch Day 7 months ago. Mint condition, been in a case since day one. Complete with charger, cable, box, inserts, etc. Pretty much like new. $480 shipped.

isual

WP_000144.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 40.00 OBO

I'll buy that Devil summoner for 40 USD

Plasmid

Selling Assassins creed 3 [XBOX 360] used no uplay passport or pre-order item, disc is clean. Only looking for $ to paypal.

Price is $45 + shipping ($3-4)

isual

Just letting you guys know that I'm in the process of buying a game from Foehammer. If the first person doesn't follow through, I'm gonna buy it for sure.

I have no gaf feedback yet, so this post is just letting everybody know that I'm legit.

update: I sent Foehammer my payment of 40 dollars for devil summoner 1 on ps2.

FoeHammer

Just letting you guys know that I'm in the process of buying a game from Foehammer. If the first person doesn't follow through, I'm gonna buy it for sure.

I have no gaf feedback yet, so this post is just letting everybody know that I'm legit.

isual brings up an interesting point. Is there precedent for waiting for the first person who PM'ed you before selling to someone else?

I hate to be a dick but I would love to go ahead and sell the item, but I feel bad because someone else PM'ed first but I haven't heard back from them yet.

How long do you guys wait before selling an item in the above situation?

Istaerion

isual brings up an interesting point. Is there precedent for waiting for the first person who PM'ed you before selling to someone else?

I hate to be a dick but I would love to go ahead and sell the item, but I feel bad because someone else PM'ed first but I haven't heard back from them yet.

I generally wait an hour or two if an item of mine is getting a bunch of hits.

Under normal conditions, I'd say a day would be appropriate.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

For me, personally, if someone makes a serious offer and seems pretty committed to buying, I wait the remainder of the day and a full 24 hour cycle for them to send payment or at least confirm with me when the payment will arrive. So, for example, if we work out a preliminary deal at 5pm on Thur, I'd offer to sell it to person #2 Saturday at 12:01am (or, more likely, the first time I log in after that time).

If it's a popular item and I get PMs flooding my inbox right away, first person gets an hour, and then I move onto person #2.

Pikma

Banned
WTS:

Steam Codes
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution + Missing Link DLC
  • Just Cause 2
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Just Cause
  • Last Remnant

If interested, PM me with an offer, reasonable prices, PayPal only.
Oh, and I'm open to trading too. :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS Pretty much all my 3DS stuff here. I just don't play it anymore AT ALL. I pretty much play my Vita and my PC. All prices are shipped in the US. Priority goes to people who want to buy more than one thing (i.e. one of the various lots).

DS Games
Lost in Blue (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 2 (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 3 (used game case) - $10
Viva Pinata - $9
Picross DS - $9
Alice in Wonderland: The Movie - $5
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - $5
Blue Dragon Plus (used game case) - $4
Pokemon Conquest - $25

All DS games for $80

3DS Games
Rabbids 3D - $10
RE: Revelations - $17
Tales of the Abyss - $36
Super Mario 3D Land - $25
Steel Diver - $6
Pokemon Rumble Blast - $22
Pilotwings Resort - $10
Ocarina of Time 3D - $25

All 3DS games for $130

Or if you're looking to mega expand your DS/3DS library, $200 shipped for all of them.

Also, selling my red 3DS. There's a few eShop titles on there.

Escape Trick Convenience Store
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary
VVVVVV
GB: Super Mario Land
GB: Super Mario Land 2
GB: Golf

I have the original box and AR cards and all that jazz. $125 seems fair? There's no sign of wear outside of the little bit of "grime" that builds up from sitting on a desk. Otherwise, she's basically brand new looking.

$300 takes the entire lot.

I'd really prefer to keep it in the US, unless you're willing to pay more for shipping. I got burned last time I sent something to CAN. :|

Buy in confidence! NeoGAF Plus +++

Pics! If you're interested and want more, just PM me and I'll get what you need/want.

For Size said:

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
A little late (sorry); but positive feedback for Hero!!!

Great transaction, product showed up and looked great, and communication was awesome.

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

I have the following for sale:
120GB PS3 system only (CECH-2001A) mint condition. no controller, only power cord and A/V adapter
***SOLD***

new in box PS3 HORI Fighting Commander 3 Pro
$25
http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Commander-3-Pro-Playstation/dp/B0057WDD6O/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1349913542&sr=1-3

----------------------------------------------

PSP games (all complete and in mint/excellent condition):
take all for $25
jeanne d'arc $10
castlevania $10
gunpey $8
every extend extra $8
wipeout pure $6 (pulse sold)

---------------------------------------------------
new in box PS2 Slim (SCPH-90001) ****SOLD*****

PS2 games, make your own bundle and give me an offer:
complete:
GoW (GH)
GoW2
Maximo
Katamari Damacy
Katamai 2 (we love katamari)
MVP Baseball (2005)
MVP NCAA Baseball 06
Metal Gear Solid 2
Sly 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 (GH) sealed
KH RE:Chain of Memories (GH) sealed ***SOLD***
Final Fantasy X (GH)
FFX-2 (GH) sealed
Prince of Persia the two thrones
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Xenosaga III ***SOLD***
Okami
NBA Street V3
FF XII collectors edition ***SOLD***
Onimusha 3
KoF XI
Kof 98
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
Capcom Classic Collection 1 & 2 *** SOLD ***
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3
Odin Sphere
SHOX

disc only:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Viewtiful Joe
SSX 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Sly Cooper
Megaman X Collection *** SOLD ***
Gran Turismo 3
Rise of the Kasai
Headhunter Redemption
Xenosaga ep. 1
Alien Hominid
MGS3 Subsistence version
Front Mission 4
Genji
Megaman X 8
Dragon Quest 8
Crimson Sea 2
Bombastic
Okage
Bujingai

----------------------------------------------

complete PS2 System with games $50
system with one DS2 controller, Sony Memory Card, power and A/V cable
Sonic Mega Collection Plus
.hack//infection (with bonus anime dvd)
Winning Eleven 8
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
Rygar (disc only)
Wipeout Fusion (disc only)
Drakengard 2 (disc only)

-----------------------------------------

Playstation system (SCPH-7501 grey OG model) with original controller and hookups
***modded for imports***
$35
if you buy this lot, i'll throw in the JogCon

games (name your price):
Resident Evil 2 no manual (non-GH)
Rage Racer JP import w/ spine card
wipeout 3
wipeout XL
wipeout (OG longbox)
Ape Escape
Gran Turismo 2
Collin McRae Rally
Collin McRae Rally 2.0
Metal Gear Solid (non-GH) ***SOLD***
Final Fantasy IX (GH) (Sealed)

------------------------------

PS3 games:
Folklore sealed/brand new, $18 shipped
King of Fighters 13 w/ 5 bonus cd soundtracks $35
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend *** SOLD ***
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom *** SOLD ***

360 games:
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$28

BlazBlue Continuum Shift $10
Akai Katana $12
Death Smiles $10

misc stuff:

JP Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories gift towel set (pre-order bonus??)
make an offer if interested

Gran Turismo 4 making of/art book
$16

OG Xbox special edition memory pack
Red Dead Redemption playing cards (sealed)
Capcom keychain

Playstation/Namco JogCon controller, made for R4 (ridge racer 4)
excellent working condition, been in storage for awhile
$14

Nintendo Power Pokemon comics vol. 1 & 2
as mint as they could be, had to be torn out of NP mag

thanks for looking

Looking to buy. PM with details.
PS2
Devil Summoner 2
PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
FFIV Complete
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
SNES
The Legend of Zelda LTTP
Castlevania IV
SMB All Stars
3ds
Tales of the Abyss
SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked
DS
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Chrono Trigger
Radiant Historia

LQX

How much?

How much and will the pre-order stuff be included?

$113 which will cover the cost(tax) plus the difference from a Walmart order. Tried to cancel the Walmart order but the fuckers could not cancel preorder. The Walmart order has already shipped to my nephew.

I know this is limited and selling at above value on Ebay so I figure a Gaffer might be interested. Also if interested, let me know today as I have feeling Amazon will be shipping tomorrow. And I'm not positive but it might be release day delivery.

Sora_N

I'm looking for someone in the US to help me with this Target exclusive Lego City Undercover minifigure. All you have to do is preorder the game. Only posting here because I have no Amerifriends. :( (I'm in Canada)

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-city-undercover-chase-mccain-minifigure-at-target/

I'm looking for like 3-4 of these since they're only $1 and I have to pay for shipping anyways. I would add an extra $1-2 per figure (negotiable) for your troubles and cover shipping.

Thanks to Triace for trying! He couldnt find any so I'm still looking for some.

Alboreo

My roommate just decided to hop on the Halo 4 hype train so:

WTB 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold- We're leaning towards $35 but I'm sure we could negotiate. Bought!

I am also selling or trading a copy of the Killzone Trilogy. The online pass is unused. I would love to trade it for a copy of Zone of the Enders HD for the PS3, in the off chance that anyone purchased said game and have already beaten and want to get rid of it.

I'd also be willing to do a trade for the Ico/SotC collection with something else to equal $20 as that is what I paid for it at Gamestop with the 50% off coupon they were giving out.

Aaaand sold.

Selling my ASUS Transformer (TF101) w/ keyboard dock and accessories:
-ASUS Transformer w/ICS (TF101, very-good conditon, works great)
-Keyboard dock (adds USB ports, extra storage, and extra battery life)
-16gb SD card for keyboard
-Stylus
-ASUS brand charger that is longer than the original
-Case (rubber on side is starting to come off, still works great, though)

Again, there's nothing wrong with anything. Everything works like the day I bought it. I've owned it since February and it's been adult owned. I have 100% feedback on CAG and eBay, and 1 positive feedback here on GAF. Just search my username on either website to see.
If you don't want the dock I can knock some money off.

PM me with offer.

Sorry for the camera phone pictures. I left my digital camera at my parent's house.

vg260

Im selling The 12 character DLC pack for PS3 Street Fighter vs. Tekken for $10.
(Half price)

I also have the 38 alt costume pack ( normally $18) Make an offer.

Edit: sold.

FS:

Nina Mondo print(24 x 36)
sQVO9l.jpg

$65 shipped

Greg Horn (signed) prints from SDCC.

6wuIll.jpg

fKz2Ml.jpg

$25/each shipped or $45 both shipped

Akira by Alexander Iaccarino Matte Print 24x36 (Signed and numbered)
There are subjective damages to the print which is why I'm selling it at this price. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send more pics.
kKxLRl.jpg

$85 shipped

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am interested in selling a third generation ipad with retina display. Its a 16gig model.
It has some VERY VERY minor dents on the bezel but other than that its in perfect condition. I use it everyday and love it, I just think the mini formfactor makes more sense for me so I plan to make the switch.

Apple sells this very model (refurbished, obviously) on their website for 379, given that I'm not Apple and there are some very slight cosmetic defects I'm looking to sell this one for the 340$.

I have made one transaction on Neogaf before, and got positive feedback. If anyone is interested I will upload macro photographs of the dent I'm referring to and dig up my post history for proof of positive feed back.

Thanks a lot! I would much rather sell to a buddy here than go through craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom