• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kambing

Positive Feedback for renjility. Awesome to deal with. Got the BL2 code for a banging price, would definitely buy from again. Thanks man

TriAceJP

Oh snaps. Do you still need this? I was at one of my local Targets yesterday and they had at least 6 of those there. If you want, I'll swing by there again today to see if its still there. Exactly how many do you need?

I kind of want one now after following this hunt! Haha

X360 Games for Sale! All prices shipped. Used, unless otherwise stated.

Brutal Legend New, Sealed $8
Deathsmiles Standard Edition $9
Deadly Premonition $30
Dragon Age II $10
Driver: San Francisco $12
Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition $20
Two Worlds II $10
Xbox Live Arcade Compilation (2007-era pack in) $8

Prices are approximate averages from completed eBay auctions, plus $4 shipping. I have positive eBay feedback going back years, if you're interested and want to see my profile let me know. Shipping to continental US only via USPS. Payment via PayPal.

Additionally, have a little-used 4GB Slim X360 in great shape I may be looking to sell. PM me if interested!

I have a Virtue's Last Reward Pre-Order bonus watch in red. I would like to trade for one in blue. I figure if anyone is interested we could just pay our own respective shipping costs.

2Qypf.jpg

Sorry about crap pic, but I couldn't take the time to get it right because those lights don't stay on for long!

WTB:
PS3 - SoulCalibur IV Premium Edition
PS3 - Dead or Alive 5 Amazon Swimsuit DLC
XBOX 360 - Eschatos
XBOX 360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets
Dishonored Tarot Card Deck

WTS:
*Located in Canada but will ship worldwide (PM for shipping quote)
*All games are complete unless otherwise stated
*Minimum purchases of $10 outside of Canada please
*Lots of positive feedback received, so buy with confidence!

$3 - Doom 3 (XBOX)
$3 - Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (XBOX)
$3 - Half-life 2 (XBOX)
$5 - Phantasy Star Universe (360)
$10 - Spyro The Dragon (PS1)
$10 - Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PS1)
$5 - Devil May Cry 2 (PS2)
$5 - Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (PS2)
$2 - Hot Shots Tennis (PS2)
$8 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
$8 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance (PS2)
$5 - Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (Missing the holofoil slip cover) (PS2)
$15 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition (Plastic sleeve cracked on spine - mint otherwise) (PS3)
$10 - Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3)
$3 - Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP)
$15 - Zumba Fitness w/ Belt (Wii)
$15 - Zumba Fitness 2 w/ Belt (Wii)
$2 - Crash Bandicoot n-Tranced (Cart & Manual) (GBA)
$2 - Spyro: Season of Ice (Cart & Manual) (GBA)
$5 - Plants vs. Zombies w/ Slip Cover (DS)
$5 - Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (DS)
$5 - Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (DS)
$5 - Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (DS)
$5 - Spyro: Shadow of Legacy (DS)

decaf

Looking to trade three used, complete European 3DS games for European Nintendo Points Card codes:

5OvSA.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Looking for 4000 points for EMS (fast) shipping.

I'm not selling them individually as I'm sending them from Japan. Not to worry though, shouldn't take much longer than Royal Mail usually does!

NinjaJesus

WTS: Halo 4 GameStop pre-order bonuses. (20$ via PayPal or MS Points.)

-(Includes Forest Armor, Battle Rifle Skin, some emblems, a premium theme and an avatar prop.)

Vitacat

WTB: XBox Rockband Guitar (Harmonix model #822152)

rockband-guitar.jpg

If anyone has one in very good to excellent condition to sell, please pm me with a shipped price. I'm in NC, USA. Thank you.

WTS

Assassin's Creed 3 (360) - 46 shipped.

Online Code was not used and MP disc left in the case.

Looking to sell this quick! Would take a look at any other reasonable offer. PM!

Positive feedback for LQX
Easy transaction. Would sell to again!

Ok guys I actually have one more Diablo 3 code Im willing to sell. Too many games to play in my back log so I feel I would just waste it. $25 and its yours. PM me

Neverfade

WTS:

Black AT&T iPhone 4 (16GB). Good condition, kept in case most of it's life. Any scratching is very light, and front is mainly free of those. Have pics if needed.

PS VITA! 3G Model, First Edition Hard Case included. 4GB card. Assassin's Creed Liberation. Spend your hard earned ducats on this glorious package deal!

Fox Mulder

WTS:

WWE 13 Xbox 360

I bought the game on release day and really only had interest in the Attitude mode. Game was installed on the HDD and is in great condition, I used the codes though.

$40 shipped.

NeOak

WTS:

Wii U Deluxe edition $Cost + 7% tax + S&H + Paypal fees
Wii U Pro Controller $Cost + 7% tax + S&H + Paypal fees

I had extra expenses this month, so my Wii U fund is gone (
FUUUUUUUUUUU
). I don't want to deal with eBay and I'm not gonna scalp on this. I'd rather have it go to a place where it will be played.

Steam
- Dota 2 keys

I take Paypal. Add fees for non-gift option.

This is kind of an odd request but I'm looking for digital copies of movies that come in various blu-ray bundles. I'm willing to pay about $5 per disk/code but I'm open to negotiation. I'm primarily looking for Disney and Pixar movies but interested in other stuff too. The copies must not be expired (Disney/Pixar ones never expire as far as I know) and must not be Ultraviolet. Looking for iTunes digital copies only.

Note: There are several companies that still let you redeem even after expired, so if you have a code for these (not disk), I would be willing to give it a shot and pay if it works. Off the top of my head, Universal does a lot of the online code redemption (no disk required) and generally doesn't monitor expiration dates.

iamcenok

Alrighty fellas, anybody interested in a copy of Forza Horizon?

I'll post pics later if anybody wants them.

50 bucks ship included.

n64coder

Anyone selling the Donkey Kong code for the 3DS eShop? PM me with your asking price.

Club Nintendo said:
Purchase one of the eligible titles below from the Nintendo eShop and register it at Club Nintendo by Jan. 6, 2013.

Eligible Titles:

Paper Mario™: Sticker Star

Style Savvy™: Trendsetters

Crosswords Plus

Art Academy™: Lessons for Everyone!

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask™

BurningNad

I've got 4 5 Dota 2 invites, Dirt 2, and Portal burning a hole in my Steam inventory.

Looking to trade for some other Steam games. Here is my wishlist, PM me with any offers. May be open to some games not on it though.

I bought Halo 4 from Walmart hoping that I would be able to return my copy from BB so that I could get it at midnight. Sadly they have diffrent UPC codes. So now I'm selling a brand new copy if anyone is interested.

Halo 4 $50 *Brand New*

Tetris Axis 3DS $13 *Used*

Online Pass for Battlefield 3 (360) $5

Shipping is free for everything listed

lordy88

WTT

5 DOTA 2 invites.

Don't really need much of anything as I'm taking a hiatus from gaming. If you want to send me a really cool book, that would be awesome and completely make my day.

i-Lo

Is there anyone from Toronto Canada who can lend me their copy of Halo Anniversary and/or Halo 3 ODST?

I just got my copy of Halo 4 (I have Reach and Halo 3 as well) but before I start playing it I was hoping to complete the playthrough of other games in the franchise beside Halo 2.

I am strapped for cash and honestly have nothing in return to trade and hence why I said this is a temporary borrowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom