• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading:
Two Square-Enix Members codes (Theatrhythm for 3DS and FFXIII-2 for 360) for 1-2 Club Nintendo codes, Xbox codes of some sort, cheap steam games, whatever. Feel free to make an offer.

Positive feedback for SerArthurDayne. Sent me a working code very quickly and for a great price.

Returning the positive feedback for Alboreo. Smooth transaction.

WTS

New Virtue's Last Reward for Vita , sealed. Sold

http://i.imgur.com/Komb4.jpg[/IM] [/quote]

Asking [B]$120[/B] for [B]Elite XBox 360 w/ no hard drive[/B] That seems to be below market based on Amazon/Ebay, especially shipped. Still entertaining offers, but it will cost a ton to ship so I don't really think I have much room to budge.

[quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KsAgj.jpg
Will come with console, one wireless controller with battery pack and play & charge cable, power brick, audio adapter dongle, HDMI, and compononent/composite video switch cable (maybe not working), 360 headset (untested). Again, NO hard drive, so buy one or use a Flash Drive for data storage.

Tested to work with HDMI (pictured). The composite/component switcher "worked" but had obvious issues that may be system or TV related. Basically the colors were off and there was some flickering. HDMI only use recommended.

And Finally, a Limited Edition Red Xbox 360 wireless red controller with battery pack, charge cable, in like new condition. SOLD

http://i.imgur.com/L7tPU.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Feel free to make an offer for 360 with both controllers, but the red seems moderately rare based on Amazon's (potentially inaccurate) offers.

[B]WTB[/B]

Case and art for Assassin's Creed Vita

chualie

WTS:

Sleeping Dogs Game Code (Steam) $20
Farcry 3 Game Code (Ubisoft) $30
Medal of Honor Warfighter 20% off Code (ill give this to whoever wants it first)

Steam Codes: $1.25 each

Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Quantum Conundrum
The Last Remnant

As I am going to PM or email codes directly, Paypal Gift seems like the best bet.

PM please.

Threi

notag
*edited*

Willing to trade:

I have an Assassin's Creed 3 code i got with my video card; Im not an AC fan at all so i'm willing to trade it.

I was holding out for a Win8 key but nobody seems to have one, so either Need For Speed: Most Wanted on PC or $30 paypal is fine.

PM if you want.

tm24

WTS

I have a Virtue's Last Reward Blue Watch. I had no idea i was getting it and really just not feeling it. So selling for $40 depending on the shipping. If shipping is cheaper ill reduce the price.

Also have a SE reg code for Theatrhythm that i have no idea whats its for and will just give it to anyone who wants it

Neverfade

WTS: Assassin's Creed Liberation for Vita. LIGHTLY played, 35 Shipped OR I'll trade for Virtue's Last Reward (Preferably 3DS, but open to Vita copy as well).

Dishonored, very lightly played $40 shipped

I hope I'm in the right thread for this, I have a Steam Air Mech Beta invite and would like to trade it for a XBOX Live Gold 48h trial code, please PM me! :) Or should rather use the PSN/XBL freebie thread for this? :/

Dunno if there would be any interest but I have a Lego set I'm not really interested in.

It's Lego 7947: Prison Tower Escape. It's used but has all the pieces and minifigs with it, along with the instructions. Asking 20+ shipping (Which I'll figure out)

Otherwise have some SNES manuals lying about, asking a dollar for each plus shipping for each (Around 2 bucks I imagine)

Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Secret of Evermore
Mario is Missing
Yoshi's Safari
Street Fighter 2
Super Bases Loaded
John Madden 93
SNES Instruction Manual

I may have some other Lego sets I wouldn't mind getting rid of, I'll have to see.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
Selling Sega Blast City
Located in Orlando, Fl
Local pick-up only

nTUWf.jpg

Moar pics

New 27" Makvision tri-sync monitor
New Sanwa Denshi 2 player control panel
Sega 001 loom

3 Games included:
Vampire Savior (JP)
Street Fighter Alpha (US)
Xmen Vs. Street Fighter (US)

Asking $900 for the bundle

PM for details

EYEL1NER

Are any of the following worth dick? Doing some fall cleaning and unearthing old toys and treasures:

- Marvel Legends figures, circa 2004 I think
- Magic cards circa 2001
- Overpower cards circa 2001
I know a couple people replied, but I will also chime in the Legends figures can fetch some money. Or all of the ones I look at anyway seem to be too rich for my blood.
I've been looking at some to put on my desk at work and play with when bored (which is all shift pretty much) and they go for more than a desktop toy should cost.

So if you have some of the sought-after ones, they could make you a nice chunk of change.

As far as magic, some of those could be worth some money. But if you don't know what you have, then it would be hard to discern that. Back in '04 I had a couple thousand of them that my grandmother obtained from a friend's parent after her son left for college. She asked me to take a look at them and after trying to figure out their value, I ended up taking them to a comic shop. They told me that all of them together were worth about $40. I should have probably researched further, since a resell place like that would have the same model Gamestop does: buy as low as possible and sell high. But I was dumb and sold them.

Also, Snaku, I sent you a question via PM.

Edit: and damn, that cabinet is glorious...

AwRy108

Selling Sega Blast City
Located in Orlando, Fl
Local pick-up only

nTUWf.jpg

Moar pics

Sega 001 loom

3 Games included:
Vampire Savior (JP)

PM for details

If I lived in Florida, this would be mine--I'd love to add this to my "man cave".

Sora_N

Are any of the following worth dick? Doing some fall cleaning and unearthing old toys and treasures:

- Marvel Legends figures, circa 2004 I think
- Magic cards circa 2001
- Overpower cards circa 2001

Some Marvel Legends are worth a good amount. The most valuable one is Deadpool I think, due to popularity. There's some other rare ones as well. There's also a lot that aren't really worth that much though.

Willing to trade:

I have an Assassin's Creed 3 code i got with my video card; Im not an AC fan at all so i'm willing to trade it.

Personally the only thing i'd really want is a Windows 8 Upgrade/Full key (I think they are about the same price?)

PM if you want.

PM sent

rc213

NeoGAF Plus+ Trader

Have: PS3
-------

$25 Gamestop Gift Card/Code (Take $20 Paypal)
$35 Nike Gift Card Code Only (CokeRewards.com)(Take $25 Paypal)
LittleBigPlanet 2
inFamous 2
Dark Souls
Modnation Racers

Want: PS3
-------

Skyrim
Borderlands 2
Resident Evil 6
PSN Cards

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Selling Sega Blast City
Located in Orlando, Fl
Local pick-up only

nTUWf.jpg

Moar pics

Sega 001 loom

3 Games included:
Vampire Savior (JP)

PM for details

fuck man, I would rock this so bad.

I wish I could find a delivery service for this.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
fuck man, I would rock this so bad.

I wish I could find a delivery service for this.

That's way more work than I want to put into selling this honestly :p

If there's nobody in or around Florida that wants to buy it, I've got no problem bringing it to Boston when I move in a few months.

That being said, someone buy this thing.

TriAceJP

That's way more work than I want to put into selling this honestly :p

If there's nobody in or around Florida that wants to buy it, I've got no problem bringing it to Boston when I move in a few months.

That being said, someone buy this thing.

Bring it here! I will very so truly buy this if you bring it to Boston.

I guess I shouldn't say surely haha I'm about to move to an apartment, not sure what my space will be like.

Nekobo

NeoGAF Plus seller
WTS:
PS3: - Persona 4 Arena w/ bonus music cd $45 shipped

Regular NeoGaf buyer lol
WTB:
Xbox Live 12 month sub - Looking to pay $35-40

alf717

If any of you Last Story scalpers are selling a cheap copy hit me up with a PM.

Double is probably as high as I'll go.

Silh

Positive feedback for RoninChaos! Ended up getting double what I expected and paid very quickly.

eBumw.png

Selling! (PayPal gift only, please.)

3yB2c.jpg

Oboromuramasa Momohime 1/8 Scale PVC Figure by Alter - $120 $110 shipped obo
Box was opened but nothing beyond that. Everything else is pretty much intact.​

EfoID.jpg

Ys Seven Premium Edition - $15 shipped, pending sale
Game not included. Geared for the collectors who missed out on this. The box shows some wear and the spine is a bit squashed thanks to Amazon, but the goodies inside are still mint and unopened!

dudeguy24

Trying to clear out some of my electronics. I can provide more pictures upon request. I have positive feedback throughout the thread and 100% feedback under the same name on eBay. I would like the payment Paypal gifted to me.

I bought an HD2 recently on eBay and I instantly regretted frivolously wasting my money like that. Willing to let it go for $130 shipped.

The phone is pretty much in mint condition. It is the US T-Mobile version and has never been hacked, though you can easily put the latest vresion of ICS on it so it makes for a great phone to hack/play around with. It comes with all original accessories, including the 16gb memory card.

http://i.imgur.com/2ucBq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/En9YD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r11MF.jpg

The second item I have is a 16gb Touchpad, along with the official case and a slip case also in like new condition. I never used it much and then I simply stopped using it once I bought an iPad. Willing to let it go for $130 shipped also.

The Touchpad comes with all original accessories/packaging. It also has a full body Invisible Shield on it so the screen is in perfect condition

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits packaging) - $13
  • SOCOM 4 - $13

Xbox 360
  • The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - $23
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $13
  • Shadows of the Damned - $13
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $23
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $23
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $16

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can pay a little extra to cover the fee.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of thinning out a few things to make some money (and room) for Wii U. I'm still deciding what all I'll sell, but here are the first couple of things I'm interested in selling for sure. I may add more stuff later. PM me if you're interested in anything.

Six Feet Under: The Complete Series. This is also in very good condition. This is the original packaging with the fake grass on top. I think only the first season has been watched, but at most discs have only been used once each. I'd like $60/shipped for this.

MadCatz Arcade FightStick Soul Edition - Xbox 360. Excellent condition, only used twice. Still have the original box. I'd like $90/shipped for this.

Virtue's Last Reward Preorder Watch. Still in the package and unused. Pretty sure it's a green LED. Hoping for $40/shipped for this, but I'm definitely willing to negotiate.

Dishonored USB Lamp. From Best Buy preorders. Unused in the original box. How's $12/shipped?

Criterion DVDs Plus one other weird movie that's not Criterion - $13 each, $24 for 2, $33 for 3, $42 for 4, $51 for 5, $60 for 6, $65 if you buy all 7.
- The Burmese Harp (watched once)
- Les Enfants Terribles (opened, unwatched)
- Stray Dog (watched once)
- Made in U.S.A. (watched once)
- Le Cercle Rouge (sealed)
- Night on Earth (sealed)
- Brazil (watched once)
- The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai (watched twice)

Resistance Retribution for PSP, excellent condition - $12 shipped
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble for PSP, excellent condition - $15 shipped
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY for PSP, sealed - $15 shipped.
Buy all three games for $35 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Club Nintendo Soundtrack - $25 shipped.

- Worldwide shipping
- Payment by paypal only in USD
- Prices don't include shipping or paypal fees (5.4%)

Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only] $11
Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only] $21

Club Nintendo North America codes $2 each or trade for others
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Soul Silver

Club Nintendo Europe codes - $1.50 each or trade for others
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village

Lots of Mario/Zelda/Kirby/Animal Crossing/Nintendo merchandise
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=84218 [can't post it here due to character limit]

---

WTB
PAX Paper Mario Sticker Star sticker sheets
PAX Kirby stress ball / shirt

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Gamble: he sold me Rogue Galaxy (PS2) and Earth Defense Force - Insect Armageddon (PS3) for a great price, shipping was super fast, and customer service was stellar. Great seller!

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for renjility: he sold me a Borderlands 2 (PC Steam code) for a killer price, and he delivered the code almost immediately. Buy your PC stuff from this person!

Have 3 Dota2 invites. Make an offer. Would love to trade em for some SNES carts or Gamecube games but will entertain any offer. Also, positive feedback for KoreanBarbeque. Very fast shipping, item is in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom