• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

If any of you Last Story scalpers are selling a cheap copy hit me up with a PM.

Double is probably as high as I'll go.

There is one "new" copy at the gamestop i'm at for the midnight launch. Want me to get it for you at cost?

Etzer

Sorry I'm late. After last week's midterms, I forgot about feedback! Anyway:
Positive feedback for
Lanbeast
lordy88
Dave Long
xaosslug
JeTmAn81
TriAceJP

for fast payment :)

Ecto311

For Sale

All Items come shipped at the prices listed
I Prefer amazon payments but take paypal also
No Smoking household
Feedback [+++++++]
PM if interested.

Nintendo Wii Games, all like new-
I would like to sell them all together in one package for $40 if possible.

De Blob - $8
Animal Crossing - New in Plastic - $17
Geo Wars - Galaxies - $8
Lets Tap - New in Plastic, best buy exclusive - $8
Elebits - $12
Battalion Wars 2 - New in Plastic - $18
Cursed Mountain - Limited edition steel case - New in Plastic - $SOLD
Guitar Hero 3 - $9
SSX Blur - $12
-----------

JGQuvl.jpg

For Xbox360
Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition - Open but like new $15
ShzUbl.jpg

MIKXUl.jpg

I also have a copy of Saints row 3 for the 360 also but no pictures. Its from gamefly and I played about 10 min and didnt like it. If interested I can get it out asap for $15 shipped. Comes with un-used code inside.

Halo 3 Collectors Edition Controller with Figure - New - $55
x7zi7l.jpg

XlnsIl.jpg

vjIi5l.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last time posting here before ebay. If interested PM. Added saints row 3 to this list and lowered some prices.

I would part with the entire post and add saints row 3 for $100 shipped. Keep in mind the wii game cursed mountain has been sold and would not be in that package.

Well I really don't want the hassle of dealing with Ebay or Craigslist so I thought I'd give it a shot here first.

For sale:

- Verizon White iPhone 4s (32gb) . Excellent condition, no scuffs or scratches on the screen, back or sides. Clean ESN.
Comes with original headphones, charger and usb cable.

rQCCB.jpg

More pics available on request.
Looking to get $350 shipped, not looking for a mad profit or anything, mostly to cover the price of upgrading to the 5. If anyone interested is in the Seattle area we can meet up instead of shipping it.

Full disclosure:
I've used this phone for less than 2 weeks, the ear speaker on my original 4s started acting up so I went to the apple store to get it fixed. Since it was still under warranty they just swapped it for another one, which is the reason the imei on the box doesnt match the one on the phone.
It is as good as new, only selling it because I upgraded to a 5 last week.

Also for sale:
Elder Scrolls Skyrim (PS3): Sealed. $30 shipped.

Arla

I accept PayPal/Amazon Payments.

Selling/Trading:

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - Make me an offer - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures.

All games come with original packaging/manuals unless otherwise noted. All prices are negotiable.

From the Abyss - New/Sealed - $20 or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - $30 shipped. Comes with the Symphony of Souls CD preorder bonus. Exterior box and CD cover slip are a bit rough but game box/cartridge are in good condition.

Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone [GBA] - $30 shipped. The edges and top of the Yggdra Union box are a bit rough.

Buying/Trading for:

Luminous Arc (DS)

Fire Emblem (GBA)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)

Fable II: Platinum Hits (360)

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (3DS)

TheatRhythm/Resident Evil: Revelations (via trade only)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Steam)

Ys Origin (Steam)

Moonkeis

WTS/WTT: HIS Radeon 5850 iCooler V Turbo

I've owned this card for about a year. It has never been moded, OCed, etc. Completely stock and no issues. The only reason I'm selling it is because I just built a new system so I upgraded to a new card as well.

5850-1.jpg

5850-2.jpg

Info and comparison for the card:
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/his_radeon_5850_icooler_v_turbo_review,1.html

$95 Shipped within the US with priority + Tracking.
Amazon Payment / Pay Pal accepted.

I'm open to trades but don't have anything in mind right now.

EGM92

Throwing it out there maybe someone would be interested?

I have a Intel i7 2600k fresh from an RMA, still factory sealed and either a Asus P8P67 B3 board or a Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 board for trade towards a 3770k processor. I removed the giant white sticker they put over the box, it's glued with some pretty damn strong adhesive. I did the best I could but it did some damage to the box cover. Seal is still intact.

2012-11-06%2016.48.57.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.13.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.42.jpg

Arla

Positive feedback for GK86.

The 360 shipped fast, with all the parts and he even threw in an HDMI cable. Though Im wishing he threw in a 7+ foot Ethernet cable at this point =P

Communication was great and he was extremely patient with the bullshit my TVs were putting me through.

Positive feedback
for Sanjuro.

The USB 360 controller arrived quickly and just as described.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for GK86.

The 360 shipped fast, with all the parts and he even threw in an HDMI cable. Though Im wishing he threw in a 7+ foot Ethernet cable at this point =P

Communication was great and he was extremely patient with the bullshit my TVs were putting me through.

Positive feedback for Arla.

Lol, sorry, didn't have a spare ethernet cable.

Arla was very easy to work with. Fast payment, great communication. He didn't freak out, and shift blame when the tv's were acting wonky. Great guy to do business with.

I'm back with some cheap keys, and done playing AC3 Xbox 360 so might put that up later. PM me if that's your thing (The UPLAY code is unused too.)

Steam Keys:

Dishonored - 40
Last key.
Please get it. I have no use for it and thought someone needed it (guess not), and this is the lowest I can go.

X-COM - 35

Origins:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - 40

Also if you guys are looking for anything else PM me and I'll look for the title, and beat retail price.
Paypal Preferred.

Neogaf Gold seller so no shady business here.
As usual it's limited and first come first serve basis.

I love you GAF.

Any of these items I am also willing to trade for physical video game collectibles or Xbox Live 1 year.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy the following games:

PS3:
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Dragon's Dogma
Catherine: Love is Over Edition
Darksiders
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia

PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (original print with soundtrack)
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition
Tales of Legendia

For the games that have reprint versions with clear distinctions (like Player's Choice, or Game of the Year, etc), I'm only looking for the original copies. Also, must be willing to ship to Canada.

Looking to buy an official Sega Saturn backup memory card for a reasonable price (read: not nosebleed ebay prices), or if you're into retro systems PM me and maybe we can figure some sort of trade.

Espresso

Banned
This is a long shot... I have a mint condition copy of Dragon Quest X (Wii - JP) that I played online for about two months, but lost all interest in it. I figure there's at least one Dragon Quest fan around these parts who wants it for the sake of collection. The online activation code has been used, just in case that's not clear. $50 OBO takes it.

Mint ASUS g74sx gaming laptop. There are no scratches, scuffs anything on it. This is not the gimped best buy model, this is the higher end version with the 3gb GPU with higher clock speed. I paid $1500 in April for this thing, $750 shipped sound good? This thing plays everything I've thrown at it. I have box, paperwork everything. Original stickers still on it as you can see. I'm hoping a gaffer will buy as I'd rather not sell through eBay and deal with the fees. PM me if interested. Can ship today (I'm in NYC btw)

EDIT: Sold

ENLut.jpg

I have an XFX HD Radeon 6850 1 GB and I want to trade for Halo 4 (sealed) and a 1 year subscription to Xbox Live. That'll cover shipping the card to you.

I would sell it but I don't have paypal. Unless someone in Northern New Jersey wants to buy it.

Zing

Banned
If any of you Last Story scalpers are selling a cheap copy hit me up with a PM.

Double is probably as high as I'll go.

Is there something I missed? My local Best Buy has six copies of Last Story. Was there some sort of über edition that is now worth more?

Okay, now I am really confused. I checked Ebay and the first print limited edition of the game is selling for a measly $40 sealed. There must be something I am overlooking.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Is there something I missed? My local Best Buy has six copies of Last Story. Was there some sort of über edition that is now worth more?

Okay, now I am really confused. I checked Ebay and the first print limited edition of the game is selling for a measly $40 sealed. There must be something I am overlooking.
It was $8 on Amazon briefly early on Sunday morning.

Sora_N

I'm looking for someone in the US to help me with this Target exclusive Lego City Undercover minifigure. All you have to do is preorder the game. Only posting here because I have no Amerifriends. :( (I'm in Canada)

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-city-undercover-chase-mccain-minifigure-at-target/

I'm looking for like 3-4 of these since they're only $1 and I have to pay for shipping anyways. I would add an extra $1-2 per figure (negotiable) for your troubles and cover shipping.

2 GAFers have tried and couldn't find any, reposting again (been 151 posts since my last repost on it). I would really like at least 2 (one each for me and my gf) if possible, since I doubt anyone can find any at all.

PS: Thanks again to TriAceJP and NoRéN for trying though. :)

EDIT: I've been helped finally, thanks everyone! :)

th3dude

I want to pull the trigger on an iPhone but I'd like to sell my Verizon Galaxy Nexus first.

WTS - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE with extras - 275 shipped OBO
* Mint condition - this is a factory re-certified unit that has been used for less than 2 weeks. Not a single scratch or ding. Perfect condition.
* All original packaging
* Official extended battery with cover
* Incipio hardshell case - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0060AHUB6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pics upon request/later today when I get home. Let me know! Don't be shy, message me and let's work out a deal!

2 GAFers have tried and couldn't find any, reposting again (been 151 posts since my last repost on it). I would really like at least 2 (one each for me and my gf) if possible, since I doubt anyone can find any at all.

PS: Thanks again to TriAceJP and NoRéN for trying though. :)
I checked for you at my local target when I was looking for the halo LE and got nothing but blank stares. Sorry.

Sora_N

I checked for you at my local target when I was looking for the halo LE and got nothing but blank stares. Sorry.

Thanks for checkin' too, I really appreciate everyone's help. I think I might cave and buy one on eBay but I'm trying to resist since people are selling for $9.

Selling

You know the deal, trying to finance gadgets.

Playstation Move bundle

Camera
Two(2) move wands
Sports champions 1
Just dance 3

Smoke free, like new, barely used less than a dozen times

$75

Dads, awesome gifts for the kids, just saying!

Of course if you want something individually please pm me to work a price out.

Wtt something for uncharted 3

EDIT
I have no idea what it would potentially cost to ship this stuff, so additional shipping TBD on top of my price please

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

Amazon kindle fire(1st-gen):

I brought it in January. The fire is in good condition. The back has scratches, nothing to major. The screen has none. I have flashed it with Android 4.0. I can put amazon's version back on there if you wish.

Looking to sell for around $90 shipped.

Xbox 360:
CoD 4
Left 4 dead
Halo/2*/3/ODST/Reach
Portal 2
Dead space
Battlefield 3 LE
Bioshock 2

*Halo 2 is the LE steel case version. It is damaged(appears to be rusted). And is missing the manual.

Make an offer on the game you want. I'm very open on the prices. Shipping to US only. Amazon payments preferred. NeoGaf plus here.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Black Gameboy Micro with Silver Faceplate in box with the charger and carrying case (but no additional faceplates or faceplate tool) and an EZ-Flash IV in box along with Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World and Mega Man Zero 2, both cartridge only. I'm hoping for $100 shipped within the US only, but I'm more than open to other offers. This is my first post, so I don't have any feedback.

Bii

Thanks for checkin' too, I really appreciate everyone's help. I think I might cave and buy one on eBay but I'm trying to resist since people are selling for $9.

Oh snaps. Do you still need this? I was at one of my local Targets yesterday and they had at least 6 of those there. If you want, I'll swing by there again today to see if its still there. Exactly how many do you need?

I want to pull the trigger on an iPhone but I'd like to sell my Verizon Galaxy Nexus first.

WTS - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE with extras - 300 shipped OBO
* Mint condition - this is a factory re-certified unit that has been used for less than 2 weeks. Not a single scratch or ding. Perfect condition.
* All original packaging
* Official extended battery with cover
* Incipio hardshell case - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0060AHUB6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pics upon request/later today when I get home. Let me know! Don't be shy, message me and let's work out a deal!

Google is selling the Nexus 4 for $300 brand new, man. You'll need to lower that price! Just a friendly suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom