• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback to LastWindow. Great seller and I received my stuff promptly.

Positive feedback for _dementia. Very easy to deal with and hope to do business with him again.

Also, I changed my username from LastWindow to this. Who can I contact about updating the feedback page so it shows this name instead of the older one?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Postitive feedback for TriAceJP, quick payment and easy communication.

WTB:
- 4000 (3000+1000) Yen or 5000 Yen JPN PSN card, willing to add extra 10% on top of currency conversion
- Tales of the Abyss 3D (NTSC-U) on the cheap
- 8 GB Vita memory card

Yuripaw

Banned
WTT:

The Last Story for Nintendo Wii

I know some people will think I'm just a dirty scalper, but I have a copy of The Last Story brand new that I just got recently. Got 2 off amazon for cheap, keeping one for myself. Comes with art book, and bonus soundtrack.

I'm not looking to sell for cash, because I'd be more interested in trading for another game. I'm interested in building my Wii collection when I get my Wii U, and some of the titles I'm interested in are: Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, New Super Mario Bros Wii, or Kirby's Dream Collection.

If you don't have any of these Wii games I'm also interested in the following games for Vita:
Need for Speed Most Wanted, Street Fighter X Tekken, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Ragnarok Odyssey

If I don't get any offers by Friday, I'll probably trade it into Gamestop, but I thought I'd offer it around here first.

WTS some of my older backlog I never got to. These are mostly PS2 / Xbox / GC games. Unless otherwise noted, these are new in the original retail plastic, have the original labeling (versus Greatest Hits-style packaging), and are free of any damage, unless I note otherwise. I'm the type of person that digs through a stack of "new" games looking for the best one, so you should be happy with the condition.

Many of the games listed here are harder to find in new condition. I based my prices below the lowest listings on Half.com for these titles (and also listed them there, but can't link for OP rules obviously).

Prices do not include shipping, which will be $2.25 for a normal-sized game (Delivery Confirmation included). I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items.

With that out of the way...

PS2:
NI9DK.jpg
  • Dark Cloud (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label (has a GH sticker overtop the plastic, but is an original edition) - $36
  • Dark Cloud 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $58 (apparently pretty rare)
  • Drakengard 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $26
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $37
  • Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $25
  • Samurai Warriors (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $32
  • Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $30 (expansion to SW, can be played stand-alone)
  • Seven Samurai 20XX (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $19
  • Silent Hill 3 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label version that includes the soundtrack - $64.00
  • Trapt (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label, extremely tiny v-flap plastic rip on side - $37

Xbox:
  • BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Xbox, 2003) - Brand new, sealed - $12
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $21

GameCube:
  • Chibi-Robo (Nintendo GameCube, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $50
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix with Dance Pad (Nintendo GameCube, 2005) - Brand new, never opened, one box side is a bit dinged (Photos) - $115 plus shipping
  • Intellivision Lives! (Nintendo GameCube, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, but plastic ripped a little where I tried to remove the pricing sticker, and on the upper front-left near the "I" - $22
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Brand new, sealed, Player's Choice - $14

Other:
  • DC Universe Online Collector’s Edition (PC, 2011) - Brand new, sealed, with Batman statue and Amazon Gauntlets code included (you might have trouble getting the latter to work at this point) - $55, plus shipping cost due to size
  • Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked! (Wii, 2008) - Brand new, sealed - $16
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $17

Payment will be accepted by Paypal or postal money order, Paypal preferred. PM me if you're interested in anything!

Positive Feedback for FoeHammer He sold me a wii for cheap and it works great. Plus he threw in a copy of Epic Mickey. A swell guy to do business with.

Snaku

Banned
Sold items removed.

Zune HD 32 GB Platinum w/sync cable (like new) $90 shipped

Kindle Fire 1st Gen (very good) $70 shipped

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $35 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $35 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
WWE '13 (Mint, Like New, Mike Tyson & Online code used) $40 shipped
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $38 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Mint, Like New) $18 shipped
The Amazing Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $23

PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $12 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

Xbox
Genma Onimusha (Mint, Never Played) $8 shipped
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Very Good) $10 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. I'm one positive feedback away from Plus status, so you can feel safe in your purchase.

i-Lo

Is there anyone from Toronto Canada who can lend me their copy of Halo Anniversary and/or Halo 3 ODST?

I just got my copy of Halo 4 (I have Reach and Halo 3 as well) but before I start playing it I was hoping to complete the playthrough of other games in the franchise beside Halo 2.

I am strapped for cash and honestly have nothing in return to trade and hence why I said this is a temporary borrowing.

I propose a temporary exchange of one of the following games for Halo Anniversary :

1. ME
2. ME2
3. ME3
4. Forza 3
4. Lost Odyssey
5. Tales of Vesperia
6. Bayonetta

Yuripaw

Banned
Why trade it at GameStop when you'd get more cash just selling it on Gaf?

Because I'm perfectly fine taking advantage of gamestop. I'd get $28 for it towards one of my Wii U purchases, but I don't want to take advantage of anyone here on gaf in that way. I figure by doing a trade, maybe someone has one of the games I'm looking for and no longer needs it.

Arla

Because I'm perfectly fine taking advantage of gamestop. I'd get $28 for it towards one of my Wii U purchases, but I don't want to take advantage of anyone here on gaf in that way. I figure by doing a trade, maybe someone has one of the games I'm looking for and no longer needs it.

Fair enough, I guess.

Looking to sell
Wavebird:
http://i.imgur.com/Itkiw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WLc33.jpg
$18 shipped (inside United States). Includes receiver.

PSP Go:
http://i.imgur.com/Corvz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B9XjG.jpg
$70 shipped (inside United States). Includes 8GB memory card, charging stand, and component cables. 6.60 pro-b CFW.
Sold

Bamboo Pen graphics tablet
http://i.imgur.com/IG7GC.jpg
$35 shipped (inside United States). Does not include software discs. the glossy area is pretty scratched up.

Want

GeForce GT 630/Radeon HD 7750 (or any recent-ish low power draw card really)

boiled goose

good with gravy
These items are now up on ebay. Bid at will!

-Castlevania Order of ecclesia DS. Cartridge only.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300812607432?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

-Baiten Katos for Gamecube. Complete.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300812602604?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

-Wii Sports Resort with WM+. Complete.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300812605849?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

These below still up for grabs in GAF!
-Donkey Kong Jungle beat with drums for Gamecube (used, complete)
I got this used, but it is in pretty good condition. Drums worked well enough for me to beat the game so I am guessing they are fine. I don't know how good they were originally as I got them used. Offer whatever you think a fair price is. You have to cover shipping.

-Rock Band Wii set. Everything in good condition.
Includes Rock Band 2 Wii, two guitar hero Wii guitars, rock band 2 drum set, microphone.
Offer whatever you think a fair price is. You have to cover shipping.

I can provide pictures upon request. PM me if interested. I have done some transactions here before and can link you to my ebay profile for positive feedback. :)

asdad123

Are we allowed to sell accounts for online games here? I know it's probably been answered before, but I can't find it.

Mainly wondering about selling my Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3.

Istaerion

WTS

Dota 2 gift - $5 paypal gift or you cover the fees.

I hate to rain on your parade, but these invites aren't exactly a rare commodity. In fact, tons of people are handing these out for free via our very own Steam thread.

Are we allowed to sell accounts for online games here? I know it's probably been answered before, but I can't find it.

Mainly wondering about selling my Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3.

There's nothing prohibiting it officially, but a few select users here are completely against the idea.

I, myself, have sold two Guild Wars 2 accounts though with very little issue.

so what's the deal with the Dota 2 invites? is the game in beta still? how are people getting these? if I buy this does it carry over when the beta is over? or do i need to buy it again?

The game's still in beta, and Valve has been giving out invites randomly to large amounts of Steam users. I imagine things will carry over, but I cannot say for sure.

TriAceJP

I'll give you $20 for it, because you like, love me and stuff.

Just letting you dudes know that I will be updating the feedback list (hopefully!) tomorrow morning. Busy week...

asdad123

There's nothing against it officially, but there's a few select users here who are completely against the idea.

I, myself, have sold two Guild Wars 2 accounts though with very little issue.

Awesome thanks.

For Sale
Guild Wars 2 Account: $25
Diablo 3 Account: $15

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB

Anyone able to get JP iTunes cards on the cheap? Like, if you LIVE in Japan maybe? And have access to sales and deals over there? Or can get them for retail and not online markup?

Sora_N

Ugh well, I had a lot of stuff going on the past few weeks so I'm past the return period for my PS3 copy of Red Dead Redemption GOTY.

Looking to get around cost back but price is negotiable. Will sell for $26 shipped to US/Canada. PayPal.

Feedback is: NeoGAF Plus [+] so please buy with confidence!

I'm sure I'll strike out on this, but worth the shot:

I'm looking to buy off someone's Wii U pre-order. If you live in the Washington D.C. area and have a Wii U pre-order from any of the retail stores in the city that you're looking to return it, please don't because I'd be more than happy to purchase it from you.

Also looking to buy Last Window: The Secret of Cape West for a reasonable price.

Thanks.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of thinning out a few things to make some money (and room) for Wii U. If my prices are too high, send me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate. PM me if you're interested in anything.

MadCatz Arcade FightStick Soul Edition - Xbox 360. Excellent condition, only used twice. Still have the original box. I'd like $90/shipped for this.

Dishonored USB Lamp. From Best Buy preorders. Unused in the original box. How's $12/shipped?

Criterion DVDs Plus one other weird movie that's not Criterion - $13 each, $24 for 2, $33 for 3, $42 for 4, $51 for 5, $60 for 6, $65 if you buy all 7.
- The Burmese Harp (watched once)
- Les Enfants Terribles (opened, unwatched)
- Stray Dog (watched once)
- Made in U.S.A. (watched once)
- Le Cercle Rouge (sealed)
- Night on Earth (sealed)
- Brazil (watched once)
- The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai (watched twice)

Resistance Retribution for PSP, excellent condition - $12 shipped
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble for PSP, excellent condition - $15 shipped
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY for PSP, sealed - $15 shipped.
Buy all three games for $35 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Club Nintendo Soundtrack - $25 shipped.

King of Fighters XIII for Xbox 360 sealed with the bonus soundtrack. - $30 shipped.

dudeguy24

Reposted with price cuts

Trying to clear out some of my electronics. I can provide more pictures upon request. I have positive feedback throughout the thread and 100% feedback under the same name on eBay. I would like the payment Paypal gifted to me.

I bought an HD2 recently on eBay and I instantly regretted frivolously wasting my money like that. Willing to let it go for $125 shipped.

The phone is pretty much in mint condition. It is the US T-Mobile version and has never been hacked, though you can easily put the latest vresion of ICS on it so it makes for a great phone to hack/play around with. It comes with all original accessories, including the 16gb memory card.

http://i.imgur.com/2ucBq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/En9YD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r11MF.jpg

The second item I have is a 16gb Touchpad, along with the official case and a slip case also in like new condition. I never used it much and then I simply stopped using it once I bought an iPad. Willing to let it go for $125 shipped also.

The Touchpad comes with all original accessories/packaging. It also has a full body Invisible Shield on it so the screen is in perfect condition

Le-mo

Anybody interested in a Fluke Network ethernet cable tester? Here is a reference image. Not mine.
$(KGrHqRHJEEFBnQbE9f3BQmdbyF4Og~~60_57.JPG

These go for about $250 on eBay, but of course I am willing to let it go for less. PM with price if interested.

WTB:Disgaea 4: Premium Edition PM with price.

Arla

I accept PayPal/Amazon Payments.

Selling/Trading:

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - Make me an offer - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

All games come with original packaging/manuals unless otherwise noted. All prices are negotiable.

From the Abyss - New/Sealed - $20 or trade for Luminous Arc/Spirit Camera.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $35 shipped. Comes with the Symphony of Souls CD preorder bonus. Exterior box and CD cover slip are a bit rough but game box/cartridge/CD are in great condition. Trade for TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy/Resident Evil: Revelations/Fire Emblem (GBA)

Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone. [GBA] Used/Good - $30 shipped. The edges and top of the Yggdra Union box are a bit rough. Cartridge/Manual in great condition. Trade for Fire Emblem (GBA)

Will also trade some of the above items for any these games.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)
Fable II: Platinum Hits (360) (Or whatever version has all the DLC and shit)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Steam)
Ys Origin (Steam)

renjility

Neo Member
Positive Feedback for renjility. Awesome to deal with. Got the BL2 code for a banging price, would definitely buy from again. Thanks man

Positive Feedback for renjility
Got an Xcom code off him, gave the code fast and everything went swimmingly.

Positive feedback for Kambing and TricksterLoki. thanks guys!

renjility said:
Steam Codes:

XCOM : Enemy Unknown + Elite Soldier DLC - $30

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC - $20

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC 4-pack - $75

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (not normally available in the US) - $18

PS3

Sleeping Dogs - New/Sealed , $40 Shipped US.

Dark Souls - mint condition, $35 Shipped US.

Via Paypal, PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom