• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

4j2F6.jpg

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too. also included: as seen in pic, HDD (in enclosure) is somewhere between 150-200 GB, I have to check.
caveat: i need to transfer my VC/wiiware games off it so gimme a bit after the WU drops to ship!

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions! open to offers involving wii + goods + cash, if reasonable - PM me if interested!

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

finally: I have Tales of Abyss 3DS, anyone wanna trade for Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked or something interesting?
oh yeah! sealed copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), still not sure what im gonna do with it but if you're in some weird circumstance where you wanna trade the vita one (even used) lemme know.

What I'm looking for:

-again, GC component cable! all reasonable combos/offers accepted!
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-PSN/VC/Wiiware cards (US)
-Vita deals, including Uncharted, Katamari

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

icespide

Banned
edit: sold!

I'm selling The Amazing Spider-man bluray/dvd combo pack brand new unopened. This does not include the 3D version. The reason I'm selling this is that I already have the 3Dblu/blu/dvd combo pack I only bought this version for wal-mart's spidey mask dvd case thing.

spideyblu.png

$15 shipped US only prefer paypal

PM me if interested

Silh

Positive feedback for Onion_Relish. It's my first time shipping to Canada and he's been very patient throughout the entire process.

BadWolf

I have a Halo 4 steelbook and DLC (customizable multiplayer Spartan IV Gungnir Pulse Armor skin and Locus helmet) for sale.

Open to offers, I'm located in Ontario, Canada.

- Thanks

Alucrid

Banned
Q9tx7l.jpg

Kagemusha 15
ME3 - 14
MvC3
P4A - 25
Dark Souls - 30
P4 Design Works - 20
P3 Design Works - 20
soejima shigenori - 30

AC Art - 10
ME Art - 10
Valyria Profile Design - 40
Howls - 10

All prices shipped CONUS, great condition on all, GAF Gold.

Alright guys, nice feedback update for you.

Plus

chadderbox77

IIDX Gooooooooooooooooooooold!!!!!

Alucrid
catabarez

See you next time

It was a pleasant surprise.

Silh

Just gauging interest here. I'm looking to sell my Cardcaptors Clow Book.

kmV3y.jpg

0R3E8.jpg

It's a cool novelty item. Bought it when I was ten and all it's been doing is sit on various shelves since. Outside's in good to fair condition (light scratches, some paint fading away) and the cards themselves are near mint for the most part. (The worst would probably be the Windy, which has a bit of a bend in the corner.)

Best offer + $10 shipping. Thanks for looking!

Anyone have a download code for Donkey Kong Original Edition they wouldn't mind parting with? I love classic DK but won't be able to get any of the eligible games in the promo for awhile due to my budget being tight for the Wii U launch. I'd be willing to trade a Super Punch Out download code for it or just pay $5

Koroviev

Anyone have a download code for Donkey Kong Original Edition they wouldn't mind parting with? I love classic DK but won't be able to get any of the eligible games in the promo for awhile due to my budget being tight for the Wii U launch. I'd be willing to trade a Super Punch Out download code for it or just pay $5

If I end up getting Sticker Star from the eShop after midnight, then I'd be happy to part with the DK download code for a fiver.

Edit: "We'll email you a free download code for Donkey Kong: Original Edition game 3-4 weeks after purchase." Wow, does it really take that long?

Bii

I have some Criterion Blu-Rays I'm selling. If they don't go by this weekend, I'm turning them into credit at Amazon and/or posting them on eBay. Prices are shipped (in the US) and Paypal is preferred. I'll offer discounted prices if you buy more than one.

Sealed/New
Videodrome $15
Chunking Express (DigiPak Version) $22
Army of Shadows $15
Modern Times $15
Revanche $13
Fish Tank $14

Open/Viewed Once
In the Realm of the Senses $14
Still Walking $13

Or $105 shipped for all the Blu-Rays.

If I end up getting Sticker Star from the eShop after midnight, then I'd be happy to part with the DK download code for a fiver.

Edit: "We'll email you a free download code for Donkey Kong: Original Edition game 3-4 weeks after purchase." Wow, does it really take that long?

I think that's just a cautionary timeline, I've seen people on here posting about how they got their codes several days or so later IIRC. Anyways, cool, keep me posted. :)

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy the following games:

PS3:
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Dragon's Dogma
Catherine: Love is Over Edition
Darksiders
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Persona 4 Arena (with soundtrack)

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia

PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (original print with soundtrack)
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition
Tales of Legendia

For the games that have reprint versions with clear distinctions (like Player's Choice, or Game of the Year, etc), I'm only looking for the original copies. Also, must be willing to ship to Canada.

Kapow

Positive feedback for Renjility. Bought a Borderlands 2 key for $20 and it's installed and good to go. Great deal, would buy again.

Have:
Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3)

Want:
Dishonored (PS3)
Nintendoland (Wii U) I know it's not out yet, but if someone wanted to preemptively strike up a deal, I'd swap AC3 PS3 for it.

US or Canada only, I'm GAF Gold!

Trading:
Two Square-Enix Members codes (Theatrhythm for 3DS and FFXIII-2 for 360) for 1-2 Club Nintendo codes, Xbox codes of some sort, cheap steam games, whatever. Feel free to make an offer.

Hello GAF!

An offer for those of you in the Greater Toronto Area.

Since I never really play my consoles anymore I've decided to start selling some stuff, I already have sold my 360 and this is what I've got left:

The Wii is homebrew-enabled and comes with a wiimote+nunchuck. The PSP-2000 is running official firmware and the DSi has hardly been used.

Everything is pretty much mint-condition.

As for pricing, just give me a decent bit more than what Gamestop would give me. I think I'm too lazy to ship anything out, so it would require a pick-up (I live around Richmond Hill and Maple). PM me if you're interested.

EGM92

Throwing it out there maybe someone would be interested?

I have a Intel i7 2600k fresh from an RMA, still factory sealed and either a Asus P8P67 B3 board or a Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 board for trade towards a 3770k processor. I removed the giant white sticker they put over the box, it's glued with some pretty damn strong adhesive. I did the best I could but it did some damage to the box cover. Seal is still intact.

2012-11-06%2016.48.57.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.13.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.42.jpg

Fjordson

A bit late on this since Halo 4 is out...

But I have a full game download code for Halo: Reach. Would love to trade it for 800 MS points if anyone's interested (only $10 on Amazon).

Movement

PM me with offers, please. US only.

Movies
Batman year one - blu-ray
Blade Runner - dvd
Blow - blu-ray
Blue Velvet - blu-ray
Braveheart - blu-ray
Burn After Reading - dvd and blu-ray
Caddyshack - dvd
Collateral - dvd
Contact - blu-ray
Dead Alive - dvd
Death Proof - dvd
The Departed - blu-ray
The Descent - blu-ray
Eraserhead 2000 - dvd
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - dvd
Falling Down - blu-ray book
Fargo - blu-ray
Fight Club - dvd
The Fountain - dvd
Frost/Nixon - dvd
Full Metal Jacket - blu-ray
Gangs of New York - dvd
Gattaca - blu-ray
Gladiator - blu-ray
Hard Candy - blu-ray
Hide and Seek - dvd
High Tension - dvd
The Hills have Eyes - dvd
Inception b and dvd
Insomnia - blu-ray
Jackie Brown - blu-ray
La Confidential - d vd
Layer Cake - b
Lost in Translation - Dvd
Memento- blu ray and dvd
Mulholland dr. - dvd
MIB - blu-ray
Panic Room dvd
The Patriot - dvd
Pirates of The Carribean I - dvd
Planet Terror - dvd
Pulp Fictoin - dvd and blu-ray
Punch Drunk Love - dvd
Red Dragon - dvd
Requiem for a Dream and Pi two pack - dvd
Requieum for a dream - dvd
Resevorir dogs - blu-ray
Riddick Trilogoy - dvd
RocknRolla - dvd
The Sandlot - dvd
Saving Private Ryan - dvd
Saw I and II - blu-ray
Shaun of the dead - dvd
Sideways - dvd
Silence of the lambs - blu-ray
Snatch - dvd
Social network - dvd
Speed Racer - blu-ray
Spinal Tap - dvd
Star Wars 2 and 3 - dvd
SUnshine - dvd
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - dvd
Total Recall - blu-ray
Trainspotting - blu-ray
Unbreakable - dvd
Unforgiven - blu-ray
Vanilla Sky - dvd
Zodiac - dvd

Televison
Breaking Bad ssn 1-3 dvd
DBZ ssn - 1-4 dvd
Firefly complete - dvd
Flight of The Conchords ssn 1-2 dvd
Harvey birdman ssn 1 - dvd
Always Sunny in Phil. ssn 1-5 dvd
John Adams - dvd
Mad Men ssn 1-3 blu-ray
Nirvana Unplugged in New York - dvd
Seinfeld - ssn 1-9 dvd

Venture Bros ssn 1 - dvd
Weeds ssn 1-2 blu-ray

zychi

Banned
Selling my Red/Black 3DS XL along with Mario Kart 7

Looking for paypal $190 +$5 shipping for both. Both are as close to being in perfect condition as an item can be after its opened.

Save ya $20-$40 bucks if you went to the store and bought them all at retail.

The 3ds XL was only used to play through NSMB2.

Also have a sealed copy of Halo 4 Limited Edition. No idea what I want for this so send me an offer.

e: I have these listed on Amazon too if paypal isn't an option for someone interested, pm me and we can figure it out.

e2: just mk7 and nsmb2 now

Esura

Banned
Extremely positive feedback for Istaerion!

Item came in exactly as he stated. Also he was very communicative and polite and was willing to answer any questions I had. Also, I got to thank him for securing the shit out of that package. It was sealed up tighter than a preacher's daughter. Would not mind doing business with him again.

AwRy108

Throwing it out there maybe someone would be interested?

I have a Intel i7 2600k fresh from an RMA, still factory sealed and either a Asus P8P67 B3 board or a Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 board for trade towards a 3770k processor. I removed the giant white sticker they put over the box, it's glued with some pretty damn strong adhesive. I did the best I could but it did some damage to the box cover. Seal is still intact.

2012-11-06%2016.48.57.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.13.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/2012-11-06 16.21.42.jpg

Needs price.

renjility

Neo Member
Positive feedback for renjility. He was quick with the sale, and all 3 of my codes worked perfectly.

Positive feedback for Renjility. Bought a Borderlands 2 key for $20 and it's installed and good to go. Great deal, would buy again.

Positive feedback for CambriaRising and Kapow. Good communication and prompt payment - thanks.

Originally Posted by renjility:

Steam Codes:

XCOM : Enemy Unknown + Elite Soldier DLC - $30

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC - $20

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC 4-pack - $70

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition (includes George St Pierre/Police Protection DLCs) - $18

PS3:

Sleeping Dogs - New + Sealed -$40 Shipped US.

Dark Souls - Pristine case/disc - $30 Shipped US.

All via Paypal, PM if interested!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Need a Microsoft 360 Wireless adapter for an old extra 360 I put in the bedroom. Really don't feel like running a CAT6 cable halfway around the house if I can make a few bucks for someone on GAF with an old one laying around. Thanks.

kennah

Need a Microsoft 360 Wireless adapter for an old extra 360 I put in the bedroom. Really don't feel like running a CAT6 cable halfway around the house if I can make a few bucks for someone on GAF with an old one laying around. Thanks.

Selling: Xbox 360 wireless network adaptor. works perfectly. I have perfect feedback here. looked at ebay and these go for 40-50 but ill sell mine 35 shipped.

emcPx.jpg

I love playing match maker :)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Looking to sell soem Skylanders stuff :)

both are sealed, preferably sold together.

Skylanders Giants for 360 bundle pack and E3 2012 Exclusive Chrome Spyro

$150 shipped obo

YyZE9l.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Halo 4 -Xbox 360 (obviously) - asking $42 shipped within US
used, played the campaign, but I'm pretty much done with it now. Not really into multiplayer games anymore.

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition - PS Vita - asking $37 shipped pending
Played the game some, but just not feeling into it.

Looking to trade:
Xbox 360 [Slim] system with 250gb hard drive. Only comes with a wired controller, but it is an official Microsoft brand controller. I have the box and everything for this system, because I only bought it last month brand new, and have only used to play some recent games like Halo 4. Copy of Kameo included for free for whoever trades.

I'm looking to trade the xbox 360 for a PS3, preferably with at least 160gb, or more. If you would be interested in the copy of Halo 4 I have for sale with the system, please offer a game (or 2 depending on value) with the PS3.

Selling the following:

Nyko Power Grip for the 3DS. $12 shipped.

Mad Catz Rock Band portable drum kit controller. This thing is awesome if you have a four button d-pad centric game to play on the 360. There's a great thread about it somewhere on GAF. - $15 shipped

Buy them together for $26 shipped.

I have great feedback here on GAF. Only accept Paypal or Amazon giftcards as payment and only ship in the U.S.

Sold items removed. New items added. Prices reduced.

Zune HD 32 GB Platinum w/sync cable (like new) $85 shipped

Kindle Fire 1st Gen (very good) Comes with charger and timbuk2 iPad sleeve $65 shipped

2004 Mattel Exclusive She-ra (mint in box) $35 shipped

Masters of the Universe Classics Optik (mint on card) $28 shipped

Masters of the Universe Teela (mint on card) $30 shipped

Masters of the Universe Mer-Man (mint on card) $29 shipped

Masters of the Universe Skeletor 1st edition (mint on card) $35 shipped

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $32 shipped

CCP Jirass (like new) $32 shipped

Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $37 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Mint, Like New) $17 shipped
The Amazing Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $21

PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $10 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

Xbox
Genma Onimusha (Mint, Never Played) $8 shipped
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Very Good) $9 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. I'm one positive feedback away from Plus status, so you can feel safe in your purchase.

Still have the kindle fire for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom