• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kn1ves24

Sort of out of the blue but, if anybody has the a code or gift-able copy of COD: MW2 for PC they don't want I'd be willing to buy it. Or if anybody knows where I can get it for cheaper than the Steam price let me know. Thanks!

Cheska

Does anyone have any interest in the Skylander characters? I'm kind of over the phase myself and they occupy quite a bit of space. All of these are from the original Skylanders, not the Giants variation. I don't have any of the boxes or the cards, just the figurines themselves. PM me if you're interested.

8BBE8BA0-E7D6-4C88-89D8-941C27EC6CC8-2943-0000015BC293CD21.jpg

Also:

Assassins Creed III Liberation used: $25 shipped

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone have any interest in the Skylander characters? I'm kind of over the phase myself and they occupy quite a bit of space. All of these are from the original Skylanders, not the Giants variation. I don't have any of the boxes or the cards, just the figurines themselves. PM me if you're interested.

8BBE8BA0-E7D6-4C88-89D8-941C27EC6CC8-2943-0000015BC293CD21.jpg

not the skylanders...but i want that pink angel slime! lol

Selling a Nintendo DS Lite (Cobalt/Black) in excellent condition. Hori screen protectors already applied with no air or dust bubbles (I'm pretty OCD about that), comes with charger and 2 styli.

To sweeten it, the DS also comes with 2 very useful accessories: Black Nerf Protective Armor, surrounds the whole system with Nerf foam. The DS is in such great condition because it's been kept in the armor its whole life. It does make the system about 1.5" thick and adds 3/8" to all sides, so be warned. The armor itself could be in slightly better condition: some corners are a little frayed and the padding next to the L trigger is gone , but it still covers the whole surface area and will protect from any falls.

And a Rumble Pak, goes in the GBA slot and makes certain DS games rumble, to surprisingly nice effect. This is not the official Nintendo one (which from reviews is supposedly pretty bad anyway), but it still works very well, noticeably stronger than a cell phone rumble. I've personally played Metroid Prime: Hunters, Picross, Hotel Dusk, and Elite Beat Agents with it and found it to be a nice addition.

$85 shipped Priority Mail

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Positive feedback to DarthWoo. Asked for a E8400. I had one laying around so I sold it to him. Paid immediately and was great to deal with.

WTS some of my older backlog I never got to. These are mostly PS2 / Xbox / GC games. Unless otherwise noted, these are new in the original retail plastic, have the original labeling (versus Greatest Hits-style packaging), and are free of any damage, unless I note otherwise. I'm the type of person that digs through a stack of "new" games looking for the best one, so you should be happy with the condition.

Many of the games listed here are harder to find in new condition. I based my prices below the lowest listings on Half.com for these titles (and also listed them there, but can't link for OP rules obviously).

Prices do not include shipping, which will be $2.25 for a normal-sized game (Delivery Confirmation included). I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items.

With that out of the way...

PS2:
  • Dark Cloud (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label (has a GH sticker overtop the plastic, but is an original edition) - $36
  • Dark Cloud 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $58 (apparently pretty rare)
  • Drakengard 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $26
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $37
  • Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $25
  • Samurai Warriors (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $32
  • Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $30 (expansion to SW, can be played stand-alone)
  • Seven Samurai 20XX (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $19
  • Silent Hill 3 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label version that includes the soundtrack - $64.00
  • Trapt (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label, extremely tiny v-flap plastic rip on side - $37

Xbox:
  • BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Xbox, 2003) - Brand new, sealed - $12
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $21

GameCube:
  • Chibi-Robo (Nintendo GameCube, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $50
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix with Dance Pad (Nintendo GameCube, 2005) - Brand new, never opened, one box side is a bit dinged (Photos) - $115 plus shipping
  • Intellivision Lives! (Nintendo GameCube, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, but plastic ripped a little where I tried to remove the pricing sticker, and on the upper front-left near the "I" - $22
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Brand new, sealed, Player's Choice - $14

Other:
  • DC Universe Online Collector’s Edition (PC, 2011) - Brand new, sealed, with Batman statue and Amazon Gauntlets code included (you might have trouble getting the latter to work at this point) - $55, plus shipping cost due to size
  • Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked! (Wii, 2008) - Brand new, sealed - $16
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $17

Payment will be accepted by Paypal or postal money order, Paypal preferred. PM me if you're interested in anything!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Repost. Had an offer on the lot but the guy fell through, so I figured I'd repost before going to parting all the games out. Dropped the total price for anyone interested.

Also willing to trade for Vita games (but cash preferred given that my wedding is in 19 days holy shit).

WTS Pretty much all my 3DS stuff here. I just don't play it anymore AT ALL. I pretty much play my Vita and my PC. All prices are shipped in the US. Priority goes to people who want to buy more than one thing (i.e. one of the various lots).

DS Games
Lost in Blue (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 2 (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 3 (used game case) - $10
Viva Pinata - $9
Picross DS - $9
Alice in Wonderland: The Movie - $5
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - $5
Blue Dragon Plus (used game case) - $4
Pokemon Conquest - $25

All DS games for $80

3DS Games
Rabbids 3D - $10
RE: Revelations - $17
Tales of the Abyss - $36
Super Mario 3D Land - $25
Steel Diver - $6
Pokemon Rumble Blast - $22
Pilotwings Resort - $10
Ocarina of Time 3D - $25

All 3DS games for $130

Or if you're looking to mega expand your DS/3DS library, $200 shipped for all of them.

Also, selling my red 3DS. There's a few eShop titles on there.

Escape Trick Convenience Store
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary
VVVVVV
GB: Super Mario Land
GB: Super Mario Land 2
GB: Golf

I have the original box and AR cards and all that jazz. $125 seems fair? There's no sign of wear outside of the little bit of "grime" that builds up from sitting on a desk. Otherwise, she's basically brand new looking.

$275 takes the entire lot.

I'd really prefer to keep it in the US, unless you're willing to pay more for shipping. I got burned last time I sent something to CAN. :|

Buy in confidence! NeoGAF Plus +++

Pics! If you're interested and want more, just PM me and I'll get what you need/want.

For Size said:

lordy88

WTT

6 DOTA 2 invites.

Don't really need much of anything as I'm taking a hiatus from gaming. If you want to send me a really cool book, that would be awesome and completely make my day, but it's not necessary.

Really, if you want it, just PM me!

Looking for a 3DSXL. Trying to get it for as little cash out of my pocket as possible

I have unopened copies of:

$45 MoH Warfighter XB360
$45 Forza Horizon
$35 Fable the Journey
$30 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

$20 8GB Vita Memory card

I also have a like new copy of:

$40 Borderlands 2 XB360
$35 Assassin's Creed 3 PS3
$35 NFS Most Wanted XB360

kn1ves24

OK for my first sale on here I'm looking to go big.

I'm looking to sale my 13" Macbook Pro. I am the single owner of it, purchased it back in Sept 2010. I used this very lightly, everything works flawlessly and the battery holds a charge just like the first day I got it. My main reason for getting rid of it is I just have no use for it and thought it might be more use to someone else. It comes with the original box and documentation.

Quick Specs:
13 inch screen
4GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
250GB HDD
8x SuperDrive
Nvidia GeForce 320M graphics card
Originally came with OSX Snow Leopard but OSX Lion is installed. (I have OSX Lion burnt to a DVD but I don't think the disc is bootable.)

I'm looking for around $725 shipped to anywhere in the US. If you are interested PM me, I'm flexible.

Here are a few pictures, I apologize I'm pretty bad at taking photos.

TriAceJP

OK for my first sale on here I'm looking to go big.

I'm looking to sale my 13" Macbook Pro. I am the single owner of it, purchased it back in Sept 2010. I used this very lightly, everything works flawlessly and the battery holds a charge just like the first day I got it. My main reason for getting rid of it is I just have no use for it and thought it might be more use to someone else. It comes with the original box and documentation.

Quick Specs:
13 inch screen
4GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
250GB HDD
8x SuperDrive
Nvidia GeForce 320M graphics card
Originally came with OSX Snow Leopard but OSX Lion is installed. (I have OSX Lion burnt to a DVD but I don't think the disc is bootable.)

I'm looking for around $725 shipped to anywhere in the US. If you are interested PM me, I'm flexible.

Here are a few pictures, I apologize I'm pretty bad at taking photos.

What's them there gigawertz?

Peagles

WTB: The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy book set

I preordered this from three places and they all fell through, some even back as early as August. So if you have a spare copy and want to sell it to me, please get in touch!

Still looking. Really upset about this now :(

MrDaravon

Supposedly The Sky is being reprinted early next year, but just with the 3 books + slipcase (no signature, flip book, other miscellaneous little goodies), so something to keep in mind there. I could sell my sealed copy for literally 5 times what I paid for it now, that shit escalated quick.

Peagles

Supposedly The Sky is being reprinted early next year, but just with the 3 books + slipcase (no signature, flip book, other miscellaneous little goodies), so something to keep in mind there. I could sell my sealed copy for literally 5 times what I paid for it now, that shit escalated quick.

Yeh I read that, but it doesn't make me feel any better. I've been looking forward to this book for years and I'm even more upset about people scalping it now. What a joke...

If any lovely gaffer is feeling nice and wants to sell to me at a fair (but obviously still well above RRP) price, please get in touch.

beanman25

Looking to trade extra Chrono Trigger cart (SNES)

I'm looking for a Japanese 3DS (XL if possible), or Pocky and Rocky 2 cart (SNES)

Fox Mulder

Some stuff..

SNES
Jungle Strike $2
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers $5
Mortal Kombat 2 $5
Star Fox $4
Super Alfred Chicken $6
Super Off Road: The Baja $3
The Ignition Factor $5

NFS Shift Unleashed 2 $8
Rock Band 1 + 2 $5

N64
console (w/ expansion pak) $50 shipped
+two official controllers
+official memory/controller pak
+official rumble pak
+all cords

Goldeneye 007 w strategy guide and manual $15
Pokemon Snap complete $7

shipping not included unless mentioned. I'll ship with small USPS priority box ($5) or cheaper media mail bubble envelope, whichever you prefer.

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

new in box PS3 HORI Fighting Commander 3 Pro
$25
http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Commander-3-Pro-Playstation/dp/B0057WDD6O/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1349913542&sr=1-3

----------------------------------------------

PSP games (all complete and in mint/excellent condition):
take all for $22
jeanne d'arc $10
castlevania $10
gunpey $8
every extend extra $8
wipeout pure $6 (pulse sold)

---------------------------------------------------

PS2 games, make your own bundle and give me an offer:
complete:
GoW (GH)
GoW2
Maximo
Katamari Damacy
Katamai 2 (we love katamari)
MVP Baseball (2005)
MVP NCAA Baseball 06
Metal Gear Solid 2
Sly 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 (GH) sealed
Final Fantasy X (GH)
FFX-2 (GH) sealed
Prince of Persia the two thrones
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Okami
NBA Street V3
Onimusha 3
KoF XI
Kof 98
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3
Odin Sphere
SHOX

disc only:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Viewtiful Joe
SSX 3
Hot Shots Golf 3
Sly Cooper
Gran Turismo 3
Rise of the Kasai
Xenosaga ep. 1
Alien Hominid
MGS3 Subsistence version
Front Mission 4
Genji
Megaman X 8
Dragon Quest 8
Crimson Sea 2
Okage

----------------------------------------------

Playstation system (SCPH-7501 grey OG model) with original controller, 3x original Sony Memory Card, and power cord (missing a/v adapter, should be very easy to find)
***modded for imports***
$30

R4 & Ridge Racer Turbo Mode disc (loose, not the original case) but JogCon controller included - $18

games (name your price):
Resident Evil 2 no manual (non-GH)
Rage Racer JP import w/ spine card
Ape Escape
Gran Turismo 2
Final Fantasy IX (Sealed/new)

wipeout 3
wipeout XL
wipeout (OG longbox)

Collin McRae Rally
Collin McRae Rally 2.0

------------------------------

PS3 games:
Folklore sealed/brand new, $18 shipped

360 games:
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$28

BlazBlue Continuum Shift $10
Akai Katana $12
Death Smiles $10

misc stuff:

JP Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories gift towel set (pre-order bonus??)
**** SOLD ****

Gran Turismo 4 making of/art book
$16

OG Xbox special edition memory pack
Red Dead Redemption playing cards (sealed)
Capcom keychain ***SOLD***

Playstation/Namco JogCon controller, made for R4 (ridge racer 4)
excellent working condition, been in storage for awhile
$14

Nintendo Power Pokemon comics vol. 1 & 2
as mint as they could be, had to be torn out of NP mag

thanks for looking

vgachi57

with all the video cards and processors sold here, is anyone looking to sell RAM? i'm looking to upgrade some ram (204-pin sodimm) in my notebooks, namely:

- 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400/5300 (1 or 2 sticks, i have to look to see what is currently being used)
- 4GB/8GB DDR3 PC3-10600 (1 stick, my laptop only has 1 slot)

PM me offers please!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of thinning out a few things to make some money (and room) for Wii U. If my prices are too high, send me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate. PM me if you're interested in anything. If I don't get any offers on this stuff in the next 24 hours I will be trading it in to Amazon, so just FYI.

MadCatz Arcade FightStick Soul Edition - Xbox 360. Excellent condition, only used twice. Still have the original box. I'd like $90/shipped for this.

Dishonored USB Lamp. From Best Buy preorders. Unused in the original box. How's $12/shipped?

Criterion DVDs Plus one other weird movie that's not Criterion - $10 each, obo. Volume discount if you buy more than 1. If you by all 11, they're all yours for $85/shipped.
- The Burmese Harp (watched once)
- Les Enfants Terribles (opened, unwatched)
- Stray Dog (watched once)
- Made in U.S.A. (watched once)
- Le Cercle Rouge (sealed)
- Night on Earth (sealed)
- Brazil (watched once)
- Ikiru (sealed)
- High & Low (sealed)
- Bad Sleep Well (sealed)
- The Glamorous Life of Sachiko Hanai (watched twice)

Resistance Retribution for PSP, excellent condition - $10 shipped
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble for PSP, excellent condition - $13 shipped
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY for PSP, sealed - $13 shipped.
Buy all three games for $30 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Club Nintendo Soundtrack - $25 shipped.

King of Fighters XIII for Xbox 360 sealed with the bonus soundtrack. - $30 shipped.

NeoGAF Plus + 100% positive feedback on CAG (252).

I have a God of War Origins PSN code that includes full HD PS3 games of:

God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Asking $10
SOLD!

Other stuff for sale:

RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $10
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $30
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $8
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year (PS3, lenticular insert) - $10

Wanting to sell: The Complete 7th Season of How I Met Your Mother on DVD. It is opened and used; I watched each disc once and that's it. I'd like to get $15 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S., but if you find that price unfair I'm willing to do some negotiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom