• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaku

Banned
Sold items removed. New items added. Prices reduced.

Zune HD 32 GB Platinum w/sync cable (like new) $85 shipped

2004 Mattel Exclusive She-ra (mint in box) $35 shipped
yQX2H.jpg
Masters of the Universe Classics Optik (mint on card) $28 shipped
Masters of the Universe Teela (mint on card) $30 shipped
Masters of the Universe Mer-Man (mint on card) $29 shipped
Masters of the Universe Skeletor 1st edition (mint on card) $35 shipped
CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $32 shipped
CCP Jirass (like new) $32 shipped
Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $37 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Mint, Like New) $17 shipped

PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $9 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped

Xbox
Genma Onimusha (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Very Good) $8 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $6 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $5 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. Plus status yay!

asdad123

Anyone who bought Call of Duty Declassified (PS Vita) and doesnt like it, Id be looking to buy it at the right price.

Want to try it out.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Out of curiosity, if I were to try selling some games that are in my backlog and likely to never even be opened: what is the most acceptable way to ship games for most people here? Can you get those same types of thin cardboard boxes that Amazon uses for cheap?

Le-mo

Out of curiosity, if I were to try selling some games that are in my backlog and likely to never even be opened: what is the most acceptable way to ship games for most people here? Can you get those same types of thin cardboard boxes that Amazon uses for cheap?
I just ship them in a brown envelope.

Hey GAF! Got some stuff lying around my dorm room that need a new home.
  • PRICES ARE SHIPPED
  • Accepts PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Order,
  • Ships within the USA via USPS with Delivery Confirmation
  • Will negotiate on price
  • PM me if you have a question or need more info

G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Laptop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ
  • Used for about 6 months
  • Tested on a Alienware M17x R2 laptop
  • $23 shipped OBO

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
  • Brand New Sealed
  • Haven't opened it but it is supposed to be a 1 User/2 PCs license
  • $110 shipped OBO

toneroni

padded envelopes are fine for regular games. If they're CEs or boxed ones, you should use a cardboard box (can get free priority mail boxes at the USPS.

Selling Call of Duty Black Ops 2: MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone w/ remote. The item was included in the Care package edition of the game. 120 shipped.

iB4Gf.jpg

X44tb.jpg

The item is brand new in its original box. [does not include black ops game]

Feel free to make an offer.

Hello again Buy-GAF:

I'm looking to buy an original Xbox, basically. Games or not, that would be cool. It would be super-awesome if the seller was in/around Buffalo, but not required.

Anyone still have one of these that is in working condition? All the local ones I'm seeing look like garbage.

CyReN

Clearing out of my recent xbox collection and stuff I don't need anymore.

Assassin Creed 3 - $40 Shipped
wpczS.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $45 Shipped
zCi7v.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

Poyunch

Got the PS Vita bundle a few weeks ago but I don't really want Liberation. Willing to sell in that case and if you really want, the 4 gb memory card.
Az3U6.jpg

$30 shipped OBO. Only in the Continental U.S.

TriAceJP

What is a fair price to ask for a jailbroken iPhone 4 8GB AT&T?

In related new, asking for offers on an iPhone 4 :D

Also for sale:

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance $25 shipped
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy $30 shipped

Both come complete in case with manual, Club Nintendo codes are not used.

Chavelo

Selling a MW3 steam code (PC/US Retail) for 10 bucks via paypal. Was gonna put it on my account but I just got Black Ops 2. :p

Send me a PM if interested.

Aexact

And a belated positive feedback for samus4ever. The package arrived speedily but I ran into some snags with the post office and wanted to check some stuff out. Everything works charmingly.

Selling:

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend LE (PS3) $20 shipped in the US. Like new. Only played the game once. Includes all bonus materials.

Arcana Heart 3 Limited Edition (PS3) $30 shipped in the US. Like new. Also only ever played once. Includes all the lovely bonus swag from the amazing European edition.

Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero CE (PSP) $25 shipped in the US. Brand new. Sealed. Never got around to playing it, and it's not likely I will any time soon. :\

Arla

Selling:

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - Make me an offer - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

All games come with original packaging/manuals unless otherwise noted. All prices are negotiable.

360:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Used/Good - Trade for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition.

PS3:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Used/Like New - Trade only.
WET - Used/Like New - Trade only.

DS:
From the Abyss - New/Sealed - $20 or trade for Spirit Camera.

Knights in the Nightmare [DS] - Used/Good - $35 shipped. Comes with the Symphony of Souls CD preorder bonus. Exterior box and CD cover slip are a bit rough but game box/cartridge/CD are in great condition. Trade for TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy/Resident Evil: Revelations/Fire Emblem (GBA)

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Used/Like New - $25 or trade.

GBA:
Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone. [GBA] Used/Good - $30 shipped. The edges and top of the Yggdra Union box are a bit rough. Cartridge/Manual in great condition. Trade for Fire Emblem (GBA)

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad. - The wires are coming out a bit at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is great condition. I rarely used it since no game supported the damn thing. Make an offer or trade.

Want (via trade only):
Fire Emblem (GBA)
TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)
Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)
Fable II: Platinum Hits (360) (Or whatever version has all the DLC and shit)
Ys Origin (Steam)
Xbox Live - Subscription
Microsoft Points.

And a belated positive feedback for samus4ever. The package arrived speedily but I ran into some snags with the post office and wanted to check some stuff out. Everything works charmingly.

Positive feedback for Aexact paid fast, and a pleasure to do business with.

ibu

WTS

PS Vita Wifi - Used, Excellent condition. One small scratch on rear touchpad (from when someone put on a table naked, the console not the person) But kept in case all of the time and cleaned with microfibre cloth.

Hori Case - Excellent condition

4gb Memory Card
16 gb Memory Card

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - Like New
Lumines - Like New
Virtua Tennis 4 - Like New
Everybody's Golf - Like New

I am looking for around £220 ono postage and packaging will be £12 next day special delivery (UK) for this bundle as that is what I can pretty much get trading instore and fleabay judging by current sales. Or trade for a UK Nintendo 3DS XL console w/games.

If I sell it to a UK gaffer I will cover the postage costs.

If you would like to trade for a 3DS XL do get in touch.

PM if interested.

What is for sale.
ImWM6l.jpg

Image of the scratch
EL2SZl.jpg

IrishNinja

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too. also included: as seen in pic, HDD (in enclosure) is somewhere between 150-200 GB, I have to check.
caveat: i need to transfer my VC/wiiware games off it so gimme a bit after the WU drops to ship!

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions! open to offers involving wii + goods + cash, if reasonable - PM me if interested!

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

-I have Tales of Abyss 3DS, will trade for: Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked, Touch my Katamari or something interesting?

-sealed copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), will trade for new/used copy of same game for Vitas.

What I'm looking for:

-again, GC component cable! all reasonable combos/offers accepted!
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-PSN/VC/Wiiware cards (US)
-Cheap ass deals on your US Vita because black friday's coming up and i wanna see if anyone can beat that, not hard since the system is dead RIP LOLOL and also you prolly need holiday monies cause you're a bum

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

xaosslug

selling:

• iPad 3 (wifi, 16GB, black) w/ ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector applied and MoKo Slim-Fit Folio Stand Case - $450
  • Revoltech Devil May Cry Dante Action Figure (no box, but figure and accessories are mint!) - $75

preferred payment methods: paypal or Amazon payments

GCNemesis

Positive feedback for moop2000. Received prompt payment and was understanding and communicated fantastically throughout the transaction. Thanks!

FStop7

Banned
I have a copy of Black Ops II for the 360 for sale. It's opened and used but I can still include a Nuketown 2025 DLC code which entitles you to the Nuketown map as well as the double XP weekend that is coming up in 2 days. If you're near LA (I'm in Ventura county, Thousand Oaks area) you can pick up the game tomorrow.
Price is $50 including USPS priority shipping inside the continental USA.

looking to sell/trade

want: paypal, amazon gift cards, target gift cards, gamestop gift card, wal mart gift cards

curious if anyone has any target/wal mart gift cards they want to swap with my best buy gift cards, looking to buy stuff from other stores on black friday and i have ton of best buy gift cards

Have:

Halo 4- $48 shipped

Zone of the Enders HD collection limited collectors edition- $60 + shipping- xbox 360, only played the game , didn't listen to the CD or look at the artbook, kinda bad impulse buy but the game was good and wanted to play the metal gear demo :p will add pics later

Want to Sell:

360:
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition: $15 shipped

PjtOQ.jpg

Dragon's Dogma: $30 shipped

jUCf7.jpg

Gamecube:
Paper Mario: TTYD: SOLD

Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2: $15 shipped - SOLD

PM me, Paypal preferred, and GAF B/S/T Gold, so buy with confidence! Will ship out ASAP as long as it's before Tuesday afternoon, then I won't be able to ship until Nov. 26th at the earliest (going home for Thanksgiving)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom