• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
8154857410_6c8c80db7d_b.jpg

I'm selling a few loose Super Famicom carts. Prices listed include shipping to USA.
Rockman X - $12
Assault Suits Valken - $12
Go Go Ackman 3 - $15
R-Type III - $25

My previous NeoGAF transaction feedback:1|2|3

Bump

SELLING Wii U BASIC

Cost
$300 + taxes

If any NYC Gaf members are interested and dont have a pre order let me know.

I pre ordered one through gamestop after trading in a crap load of stuff and I just want the cash back for the stuff I traded in for it so I can pay off the Deluxe one I got via Kmart.

PM or reply to me if you are interested.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Positive feedback for Kadey. Communications were great, the CPU arrived very quickly (though it turns out we live closer than I thought!) and it looks practically brand new. Just have to wait for thermal paste to arrive to install it.

Nekobo

NeoGAF Plus seller. Shipping in the US.

WTS:
Code of Princess w/ slipcase and cd art booklet - $35
Persona 4 Arena w/ music cd - $43

KooPaL

Moving Sale!

I am a new seller here but I have 100% feedback in Ebay which you can see from the below link. I am selling stuff because I am moving in with my Fiancee so I would need to get rid of some stuff. If you need pictures just PM me and I will send per request. These prices below are shipped and are OBO and lastly please send payment as Paypal gift.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=datflipguy&ftab=AllFeedback

3DS:
1. AQUA GREEN AMBASSADOR 3DS: Comes with all the games (I only downloaded some) and is in good shape and has had a screen protector since DAY1. Comes with charger but I am not sure if I still have the docking station. $120
2. Super Mario 3D Land - Complete $23
3. Star Fox 3D - Complete $23
4. Zelda OOT 3D - Complete $23
5. Final Fantasy Theatrhythm - Complete with Stylus and Sticker $23 SOLD Sabanoo
6. Kid Icarus Uprising - With Stand (and Cards I believe I'll Double Check) $23
7. Mario Kart 3D - Complete $23

PSOne:
1. Final Fantasy VII - Black Edition Complete and in Very Good Condition $20 SOLD Keropon
2. Final Fantasy Chronicles - GH Complete $13
3. Legend of Dragoon - Complete Very Good Codition $13
4. Vagrant Story - Black Edition Like New - $15 SOLD Keropon
5. Final Fantasy Tactics - GH sealed - $15

PS2:
1. Wild Arms 3 - Sealed $25
2. Suikoden 3 - Complete Very Good Condition $25
3. Odin Sphere - Complete Very Good Condition $10 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
4. Persona 3 - Sealed $30 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
5. Persona 3 Guide - Very Good Condition Never Read Just in the Book Case $35
6. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Complete with Soundtrack $20 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
7. Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection - Sealed $15

Dreamcast:
1. Skies of Arcadia - Complete Close to Mint $28 SOLD Keropon
2. Shenmue - Complete $15 SOLD Awry108
3. Gigawing - Sealed $35 SOLD Woodypop
4. Typing of the Dead - Sealed $10 SOLD Woodypop

GBA:
1. Phantasy Star Collection - Sealed $20 SOLD Woodypop
2. Lunar Legends - Sealed $30

Vita Games:
1. Rayman - $20
2. Fifa 12 - $13 sold Awry108

Again if you need pics or have an offer just pm me.

Thanks!

Tattooth

Selling
I have a PAL 60GB Launch PS3. £100 OBO.
Comes with composite cables, power cables and 1 White DS3 and 1 Sixaxis controller.

I don't know if £100 so I am open to offers, UK only please.

Sorry for the shitty photos, I can add a few more of the console and the controllers if needed.

Looking to buy. PM with details.
PS2
Devil Summoner 2
PSP
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
FFIV Complete
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
SNES
The Legend of Zelda LTTP
Castlevania IV
SMB All Stars
Star Fox
Gradius 3
3ds
FF Theatrhythm
SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked
DS
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Chrono Trigger
SMT: Strange Journey

Birbo

Anyone selling a cheap Vita? The PS+ news has me thinking of finally picking one up. If you're interested, I have an official set of Gamecube component cables I can put towards it.

Kingbrave

WTT

Blu Ray:
Band of Brothers
The Lord of the Rings non extended

A bunch of Hd dvd stuff
I'll post pics as soon as I can borrow a camera

Digital Copies:
Jurassic Park trilogy
Transformers Dark of the Moon
Star Trek 2009

Ultra Violet
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows parts 1 and 2

Interested in

Blu:
Back to the Future
Godfather Collection

Steam keys...good offers...hugs and kisses...

Anony

(DLC) code for your customizable multiplayer Spartan IV Gungnir Pulse Armor skin and Locus helmet.
dont know how much it's worth, let's just go at 20$ or best offer

i'd rather get a steam game for it though

pm me to arrange something

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Since I got the standard Halo 4 at midnight, then got the LE from Amazon later, I have that extra copy. So...

WTT: Pristine condition Halo 4 for a similar condition Blops II for 360. US only, please.

Positive Feedback for NoRéN - Excellent communication and fast shipping. Product was packaged correctly and worked perfectly. A king of the NeoGAF business world. Would do business with again!

WTB
This is kind of an odd request but I'm looking for digital copies of movies that come in various blu-ray bundles. I'm willing to pay about $5 per disk/code but I'm open to negotiation. I'm primarily looking for Disney and Pixar movies but interested in other stuff too. The copies must not be expired (Disney/Pixar ones never expire as far as I know) and must not be Ultraviolet. Looking for iTunes digital copies only.

Note: There are several companies that still let you redeem even after expired, so if you have a code for these (not disk), I would be willing to give it a shot and pay if it works. Off the top of my head, Universal does a lot of the online code redemption (no disk required) and generally doesn't monitor expiration dates.

WTS
Apple Airport Extreme Base Station - 802.11n Wi-Fi, Simultaneous Dual Band - $100 Shipped
Condition: Mint, Like New. Original box, all cables, and documentation included.

FoeHammer

Positive Feedback for Yuripaw.

Super easy transaction and now my 3 year old has a shitload of Skylanders stuff to open on Christmas Day!

Toki767

Does anyone have a Canadian Rogers Wireless iPhone 4 that they don't need and would be willing to sell? Preferably just the 8GB model.

Le-mo

Anybody interested in a Fluke Network ethernet cable tester? Here is a reference image. Not mine.
$(KGrHqRHJEEFBnQbE9f3BQmdbyF4Og~~60_57.JPG

These go for about $250 on eBay, but of course I am willing to let it go for less. PM with price if interested.

WTB: PM with price
Disgaea 4: Premium Edition
Samsung Galaxy SIII for T-Mobile or unlocked

64gb Black iPad 3rd gen wifi - replaced on October 10th due to bad battery in original.
You get
Black Otterbox case - it's been in this since I replaced it so its in perfect condition.
Grey Smart Cover
Griffin grey snap on back cover
Charging cord
USB charging port

Pm me some offers.

I have an unlocked & rooted GSM Galaxy Nexus running cyanogenmod I'm looking to part ways with as I recently got the nexus 4. The phone is in good condition. A few very minor scratches on the back and side but nothing big or that takes away from the phone. Screen is perfectly fine and everything works no problems. I also have the original box. The only thing is I can't ship out till I actually receive the nexus 4 in the mail which should hopefully be this week unless Google screws up =\ Does $220 shipped sound reasonable? I just had a quick glance on ebay and the unlocked 16gb models are going for more than that so I figure that sounds good. Anyone interested PM me. I'll be shipping out of NYC btw.

knee

- NEOGAF GOLD -

PC (new and sealed, unless otherwise indicated)
  • Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse - $75 shipped
  • Logitech MK550 Mouse / Keyboard - $58 shipped
  • Logitech K350 Keyboard - $44 shipped
  • Logitech H360 USB Headset for PC - $18 Shipped
  • Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse - (signs of wear, used, lonely) - $17 shipped - Click for pictures!
  • 3 x Antec TriCool 120mm LED Fans (Blue) - $22 shipped
  • 3 x Antec TriCool 120mm LED Fans (Green) - $22 shipped

XBOX (new, sealed, and first party unless otherwise indicated)
  • White Chatpad (used) - $17 Shipped
  • White XBOX Wireless Controller PC Receiver - $17 Shipped
  • White XBOX Headset (unused, but no packaging) - $10 Shipped
  • Blue Wireless controller (non-chrome, out of print)
  • Hori EX2 Joystick for XBOX 360 - Used, Good Condition - $27 Shipped

PS3 (new, sealed, and first party unless otherwise indicated)
  • Silver DualShock3 (out of print) - $55 Shipped

LOOKING FOR:
  • Mechanical Keyboard
  • Black Ops (PS3)
  • PS Vita (non-3G)

I'm [++++++]

Includes Shipping within US.

Pikachu N64 $80
AC adapter and AV cable included, just not pictured. Standard Jumper Pak.

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $55
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

Super Mario Collection (Mario All-Stars) Super Famicom version *saves still on cart* $15

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $16
Light scratches on disc.

GameGear with Sonic 2 and WWF Raw $17 Used AAs inside +6 more fresh ones.
Games seem to work better when you don't jam it down hard like you would until a click with GameBoy. The 2 games will have the plastic cases.

Gamble

Positive feedback for DanDeschain the man is a gentleman and a scholar like always thanks for the Steam gift of DOTA2 :)

Sordid

dont know how much it's worth, let's just go at 20$ or best offer

i'd rather get a steam game for it though

pm me to arrange something

Sent you a pm mate.

Looking for some Halo 4 pre-order stuff if Anony isn't interested in my wares, mainly the Locus helmet but others too (I have the Oceanic Circuit skin, Hazop Forest skin and Deadeye helmet already). I have some Steam games I could trade:

Avernum: The Great Trials Trilogy
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Eufloria
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Portal 2
Half Life 2
Nuclear Dawn
Universe Sandbox

I have some red Warrior avatar armour I could chuck in too. PM me if you're interested :)

WTS
Origin download code for Far Cry 3 (full game) + 20% off Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe edition - $40

JAcgb.jpg

Sorry, can't separate the games--just a single code I got with a recent video card purchase. MOHW isn't that bad--decent SP and some fun ideas in MP.

PayPal only.

Anyone want to make a deal to swap Nintendoland when you get it for my Assassin's creed 3 PS3? Otherwise:

Selling:
Assassins Creed 3 (PS3) - $45 shipped

US or Canada, I'm GAF Gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom